Truly, Madly, Deeply

Choosing Love {PLEASE READ CHAPTER 42}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCFl1kNjyqU

- One Direction

 

Truly, madly, deeply I am

Foolishly, completely falling

And somehow you caved all my walls in

So baby, say you’ll always keep me

Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you

 

No One’s POV

“Morning, Zelo,” Ji Hyo yawned as she sleepily stumbled into the living room.

“Oh? Good morning.” He smiled at her and adverted his gaze back to the television whilst shoveling a spoonful of colorful, fruit-flavored cereal into his mouth.

Ji Hyo raised an eyebrow and eyed the cereal suspiciously.

“All the hyungs are working at the coffee shop today. So I can pretty much do anything I want,” he explained. He smiled, revealing the half-chewed food in his mouth.

“Ick.” Ji Hyo wrinkled her nose in disgust and propped herself down on the floor in front of the television, next to Zelo.

“Heh.”

“Don’t you want to get changed?” She poked his ribs, referring to the fact that he was still in his T-shirt and boxers.

Zelo shook his head and smiled cheekily in response.

“Immature,” Ji Hyo joked, chuckling to herself.

“Oh, really now?” Zelo challenged with a mischievous smirk playing on his thin lips. He raised his hand and started to tickle the dark-haired girl next to him.

“Yah! Stop!” Ji Hyo exclaimed in between her guffaws. Trying to protect herself, she began to tickle her husband-to-bed as well.

Zelo, being the ticklish teenage boy he was, instantly exploded into shrieks of laughter. “OMO! No~! I’m ticklish!” he begged, still tickling Ji Hyo.

“I’ll stop if you do,” she giggled.

“Never!” he exclaimed as he proceeded to tickle her mercilessly.

“Kyaaah!” she screamed as Zelo leaned in closer with another grin plastered on his squarish-jaw.

All of a sudden, Zelo toppled onto Ji Hyo as she fell on her back onto the cold, marble floor. Still giggling, Zelo tickled Ji Hyo’s neck with his body on top of hers and his weight lightly pressing against her.

“Choi Jun Hong! Stop!” his future wife whined as her stomach began to ache from all that laughing. It was then her eyes met his watery eyes and she noticed how close their faces actually were.

At the exact moment, Zelo’s heart skipped a beat as he stared intently into Ji Hyo’s widened eye. He noticed her thick eyelashes and cute eye bags. His gaze slowly trailed down her face and noticed the mini-pimples on her cheeks. He smiled at the fact that he thought they were adorable.

Ji Hyo’s cheeks then began to empurple and Zelo began to blush as well.

“U – Uhm,” Zelo started as he snapped out of his gaze and picked himself off of Ji Hyo.

He awkwardly dusted the imaginary lint of his plain, white T-shirt and offered a hand to help Ji Hyo, who was blushing furiously.

“N – No thanks,” Ji Hyo stuttered as she used the sofa, which was conveniently next to her, to help her off the floor.

Neither of them knew what to say to each other.

“I sh – should go unpack,” she finally stammered with her head hung low as she hurriedly walked up the stairs that led to her bedroom.

Zelo, who was too embarrassed to say anything, stood there with his mouth gaping wide open. “What just happened?” he asked himself as his eyes followed Ji Hyo who shyly climbed the stairs, trying her best not to make anymore eye-contact with him.

 

Zelo’s POV

Sparks.

That was what I felt when I looked at her.

Sparks.

Her mesmerizing eyes, her wavy long hair, her full lips. Everything about her just seemed so captivating at that moment. My heart was racing and I prayed that she didn’t notice.

Is this what love feels like?

Still in deep thought on what happened, I paced down the hall with a serious expression on my face. My eyes fell on the window where I noticed that dark clouds were rolling in very quickly. It was going to rain soon!

Panicking, I ran outside and hurriedly collected the laundry that was put outside to dry.

With a satisfied smile on my face, I decided to prepare lunch for both me and Ji Hyo, since the hyungs won’t be back until after dinner. After washing my hands, I went to the kitchen to cook something yummy for us to eat while it began to rain.

When I was done, I went up the stairs to call her down. “Ji Hyo? You should stop unpacking for a while and eat something for lunch. I made rice and kimchi stew.” I lightly knocked onto her bedroom door.

The only response I got was utter silence.

“Ji Hyo?” I asked as I quietly pushed open the wooden door.

Ji Hyo’s things were scattered all over the floor as a sign that she was in the midst of unpacking. But the funny thing was, Ji Hyo was nowhere to be found.

Suddenly I heard a muffled sob coming from the corner of the room. Careful not to step on anything, I cautiously made my way there, only to find Ji Hyo sitting in the corner, hugging her knees close to her chest and her head hung low.

“Why are you crying?” I asked, scrunching my eyebrows together in worry.

Suddenly there was a flash of lightning followed by the roaring sound of thunder which made Ji Hyo to whimper and cried harder in fear.

“Is that why you’re crying? You’re afraid of thunder?” I asked as I sat on the floor next to her. Without even waiting for a response, I automatically wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

Ji Hyo instantly buried her tear-stained face into my chest and started to cry again. “D – don’t leave,” she choked on her own sobs.

Tracing random patterns on her waist with my thumb, my arms still around her, I smiled and whispered into her ear, “Shhh, it’s okay. Why would I leave you? You don’t have to be afraid as long as I’m here with you.”

The loud thunder roared again and suddenly the entire house was pitch black. It was a blackout. Ji Hyo screamed and gripped onto me as tight as her fingers could.

“It’s okay. I’m here. Nothing is going to hurt you as long as I’m by your side. I promise, Ji Hyo,” I reassured her and with that, I began to rap slow, love songs into her ear to calm her down. Some songs in Korean, some in English. Either way, that seemed to have done the trick and she eventually fell asleep in my arms.

“Is it possible that I might just be falling for you?” I softly asked as I stared at Ji Hyo, who was by then snoring lightly and completely unaware of her surroundings. “Sleep well.” I smiled as I rested my head onto hers and eventually fell asleep as well.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zelo fell in love with her!! :D