Fight For You

Choosing Love {PLEASE READ CHAPTER 42}

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV36OEBWRvU

- Jason Derulo

 

It’s gonna take a lot to drag me away from you.

There’s nothing that a hundred men or more would ever do.

Just like the rain down in Africa.

It’s gonna take a while but I know you’re worth fighting for.

I’ll fight for you

 

No One’s POV

“OMO! It’s B.A.P!”

“Kyahh! It’s Daehyun oppa!”

“Did you see that? It’s Jongup! So adorable, aigoo!”

“Aniyah! Zelo is cuter!”

“Shut up! Youngjae oppa is the best!”

“BEST ABSOLTE PERFECT! KYAAAH!”

Those were the usual response B.A.P got whenever they entered the hallways of Kangnam High School. They were the kingkas of the school, after all.

Ji Hyo, who was in between Daehyun and Jongup, instantly tensed up in nervousness. 

“What’s wrong, baby?” Daehyun asked with a concerned look on his face.

“N – Nothing, Dae,” Ji Hyo stammered, her face slowly beginning to empurple.

Lacing both their fingers together, Daehyun whispered into her ear, “Don’t be scared, all right, chagiya? I'm here for you.” He lightly squeezed Ji Hyo’s hand.

“OMO! Why are they holding hands?”

“Who is that girl? Why is Daehyun oppa talking to her?”

“Back off! He’s mine!”

“Are they together? My Daehyun oppa! She should leave him alone!”

Cringing, Ji Hyo instantly pulled her hand away from Daehyun’s grip. Shooting him an apologetic look, Ji Hyo quickly swapped places with Jongup and was then in between him and Zelo, where she thought she would feel safe, at least.

“Just ignore them, Ji Hyo-yah! Oppa will protect you,” Zelo grinned at her cheekily.

Daehyun, who heard every single word Zelo had said, instantly turned to them with a jealousy written all over his gorgeous face.

“Excuse me,” he started as he lightly pushed Jongup to the side and took a step towards them. “The only oppa Ji Hyo has is me,” he emphasized on his last word, pointing to himself, as he shot Zelo a hard glare.

“Dae hyung . . .” Youngjae, who also pushed Jongup to the side, warned. He knew how jealous Daehyun could be, but was he really going to start something on the first day back in school?

But he just ignored his friend and glowered hard at Zelo (Youngjae resigned to leaning against a locker to watch as the drama unfolds). “Listen to me, you little —” Daehyun started with an enraged look on his face.

“What? Little what?" Zelo boldly cut him off and tilted his chin upwards.

A crowd began to form around them as everyone wanted to witness the maknae take on his hyung. What was going on?

Panicked, Ji Hyo instantly ran behind her ‘human shield’ — Jongup. “Jongup, help me!” she whispered desperately as she clutched into his biceps tightly.

“Bwoh? I don’t even know what’s going on,” the muscular boy blinked confusingly.

Still hiding behind the blur boy, Ji Hyo gave Youngjae, who was watching with an amused expression on his face, a pleading look.

Sighing, he reluctantly pushed himself off a locker he was leaning against and bravely went in between Daehyun and Zelo. “Stop this. The both of you,” he ordered.

“But, hyung —” Zelo began to protest.

“Choi Jun Hong. Don’t whine and go to class,” YoungJae glared at him.

Pouting, Zelo took Ji Hyo’s hand and dragged her to their first class — Math.

“What are all of you still doing here? Don’t you all of classes to attend?” Youngjae turned to the crowd of busybody students and barked.

In almost an instant, the crowd dispersed, leaving Youngjae and Jongup to deal with a fuming Daehyun.

“Yah! My girlfriend!” Daehyun growled as he immaturely folded his arms to his chest, watching Zelo and Ji Hyo disappearing down the corner.

“Calm down Daehyun hyung. Ji Hyo does have the exact same classes as Zelo, after all,” Youngjae tried to reason with him.

Letting a deep sigh escape his full lips, Daehyun nodded and both he and Youngjae walked to their respective classes together.

Jongup, who was the only one left, scratched his head and blinked repeatedly. “What just happened?” he asked himself as his signature sheepish smile began to play on his lips.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aissh, Jonguppie, wae so cute?! >.< OTL aish, Daehyunnie and Zeloooo, don't fight!

OMG I AM SO HAPPY TO BE FINALLY UPDATING HERE WEEEEE <3

miss this story? xD