Little Things

Choosing Love {PLEASE READ CHAPTER 42}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGPeNN9S0Fg

- One Direction

 

I know you never loved the sound of your voice on tape.

You never want to know how much you weigh.

You still have to squeeze into your jeans.

But you're perfect to me 

 

Ji Hyo’s POV

I sleepily made my way to the kitchen and immediately noticed that everyone was already awake.

“Mmm . . . why do all of you wake up so early?” I mumbled sleepily as I sat on the stool in between Youngjae and Himchan.

“That’s because Daehyun hyung wakes all of us up first thing in the morning. Nice bed hair by the way,” Youngjae snickered.

I cautiously tried to smooth down my hair which was sticking out in odd angles. “Shut up, you. Youngjae pabo,” I lightly pushed him.

Himchan gasped dramatically and suddenly, six pairs of widened eyes were on me.

“What?” I asked as I hungrily chewed on a piece of bacon.

“D – Did you say ‘Youngjae pabo’?” Jongup asked, his mouth gaping wide open.

“Yeah. Oh, and close your mouth Jonguppie~ you’ll catch flies,” I teased and took another bite out of the greasy bacon.

Youngjae slapped himself and said, “Pabo is Korean. . . . H – How do you know how to use a Korean word if you can’t speak a word of it?”

“Yeah. Sh – she understood what ‘anniyah’ meant, too, a few days ago,” Himchan, who looked like he was having a mental break down, chipped in.

“It’s no big deal, you guys . . .” I stated casually and took a sip of my orange juice.

Zelo suddenly leaned in close to me and let his brown orbs stare into mine. “You’ve been learning Korean off the Internet, haven’t you?” He smiled playfully.

I pushed him away and made a face. “Yah! Personal space!” I laughed.

“But have you?” Yongguk asked skeptically as he narrowed his eyes at me. Sighing in defeat, I nodded.

Aha! I knew it!” Youngjae cheered triumphantly.

I rolled my eyes and muttered under my breath, “Youngjae pabo,” earning a secret high five from Jongup.

“Anyways," I started, raising an eyebrow at Youngjae who was doing a little victory dance by himself. “What was everyone buzzing about before I came in?”

“Oh, yeah. We’re going on a holiday,” Zelo smiled.

 

I stared at myself at the full length mirror and bit my lip to keep myself from crying out in frustration. I hated how fat I was. I hastily grabbed the plain white T-shirt next to me and quickly slipped it over the overly-revealing bikini Himchan bought me.

That boy.

“Ji Hyo? Can I come in?” Zelo softly knocked on the door.

“Yeah, sure,” I replied him as I slipped on the denim shorts I conveniently brought along.

He cutely poked his head through the opening of the door and he frowned. “Why aren’t you wearing your swimsuit Ji Hyo-yah?”

My expression immediately hardened and I replied him, “I am wearing it; it’s just that I’m wearing my T-shirt and shorts over my swimsuit,” emphasizing on the word ‘over’.

“But why?”

“Because I look fat in my swimsuit . . .” I mumbled with my head hung low.

“What? No, you don’t!” Zelo instantly went up to me with concern eyes.

I rolled my eyes rudely and nodded my head. “Yes. Yes I do,” I said matter-of-factly, as if it was common logic.

“I can’t convince you that I don’t think you’re fat, but I can assure you that none of the boys would judge your appearance.”

I shook my head and shot Zelo a small smile. “Thanks, but I’m still not going to take out my shorts and T-shirt.”

Zelo sighed and deflated his shoulders and for a moment, I felt bad that I’d crushed him — but only a little. I still felt really insecure. “Okay, if that’s what you want.”

I smiled gratefully at him and linked both our arms together. “Let's go to the beach!” I cheered happily as I dragged him out the door and into Yongguk’s red mini-van.

“Awh, why aren't you wearing your swimsuit, Ji Hyo-yah?” Youngjae asked in a mockingly sweet tone and blinked innocently as soon as I got into the car.

“She is, hyung. She’s just wearing her shorts and T-shirt over them,” Zelo repeated what I had told him just now.

“But I really wanted to see her in a bikini . . .” Himchan pouted.

“You shouldn’t be so erted, hyung. She’s only fifteen, you sound like a e,” Jongup, who was the honest one, said.

“He has a point there,” Yongguk, whose eyes were trained onto the road, chimed in.

“Yah! Why are you taking his side, Yongguk hyung?” Himchan whined and his pout deepened.

I laughed to myself as I watched all of them bicker among each other. Well, not all of them. My gaze slowly trailed to Daehyun who was staring absent-mindedly outside the window. I sighed heavily and tried to ignore the pain in my heart.

I just don’t understand why Daehyun was ignoring me.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love is pain ~ D:< sorry I haven't been updating much lately, been really busy. So has been the author of the story. We've got school work to handle and I also have my own story to handle, as well as she writing the next chapter.

How is it so far?