You Make Me Wanna

Choosing Love {PLEASE READ CHAPTER 42}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koHo5-0DVlI

- Blue

 

 

You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night.

You make me wanna hold you to the morning light.

You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall

You make me wanna surrender my soul.

 

No One’s POV

“JiJi-yah!” Daehyun called out as he pushed pass all of his classmates and made his way out of the door. 

Ji Hyo, who was at her locker putting her books away, heard her boyfriend’s familiar voice all the way from the other side of the hallway and blushed slightly.

Within seconds, a familiar pair of strong arms found their usual place around her waist. “JiJi-yah~” Daehyun sang into her ear as he swayed the both of them from left to right with his arms firmly around her.

“JiJi-yah?” Ji Hyo repeated.

Nodding with a cheesy grin on his face, Daehyun explained, “Because when I call you that it would sound like ‘chagiya’.”

Turning to face him, she asked, “Then what do I call you?”

“You call me Daehyunnie oppa of course!” He beamed.

Rolling her eyes at him, she wiggled her way out of his arms and said, “Come on, let’s go look for the others and we can go home.”

Pouting, Daehyun crossed his arms immaturely and protested, “But I want to have some alone time with my JiJi-yah.”

‘“We can't just ditch the others.”

Please~” Daehyun widened his eyes cutely and asked.

Ji Hyo, who Daehyun knew couldn’t resist his aegyo, reluctantly gave in to her pleading boyfriend and took out her phone.

“Fine. I'll just text Youngjae and tell him and the others to go without us,” Ji Hyo grumbled as she started rapidly typing on her phone.

Clapping whilst jumping around in excitement, Daehyun grinned madly in satisfaction as he bumped into random students in the midst of his hopping.

“Gee. You’re overexcited,” Ji Hyo chuckled as she began to feel self-conscious from all the puzzled looks the students gave the couple.

“Where are we going to go?” Ji Hyo laced her fingers with Daehyun’s and they both began to exit the school compound.

Tapping his chin as he thought hard, Daehyun replied, “Hmm. The coffee shop Yongguk hyung and Himchan hyung own?”

“Oh yeah. I’ve never been there before. Okay, okay let’s go!” Ji Hyo smiled eagerly and gestured for her boyfriend of nearly a month to lead the way.

“You are too cute!” Daehyun pinched her cheek lightly and smiled sincerely. 

“Pfft. Says the person who used aegyo to convince me to ditch the others,” Ji Hyo narrowed her eyes at him.

“I can’t wait to go to the coffee shop. I want cheesecake!” Daehyun changed the topic and his lips at the thought of a delicious slice of cheesecake.

Crinkling her nose in disgust, Ji Hyo shook her head and stuck her tongue out. “I don’t like cheesecake . . .” she started.

“You what?!” Daehyun gasped with a look of mock horror on his face.

Throwing her head back in laughter, Ji Hyo leaned it closer to him and whispered, “I was kidding,” and with that, she instantly turned around and started to speed off.

“Yah! Min Ji Hyo!” Daehyun shouted after her and began to run after the younger girl.

“Can’t catch me!” she sang.

“Gotcha!” he shouted in victory as he caught Ji Hyo in his arm and lightly tickled her with his free hand.

“No! No! No! Don’t tickle me!” Ji Hyo squealed in between her guffaws.

“Look at that, yeabo. Weren’t we like that when we were their age?” a middle aged man pointed at us and asked his wife next to him.

“I believe we were. Ahh. Young love,” his wife mused.

“Gomawo ahjusshi-nim and ahjumma-nim,” Ji Hyo beamed shyly with Daehyun’s arm still around her.

“Aigoo. Cheonma. We hope you two last long. You look very happy together,” the man smiled as his warm eyes twinkled.

“Don’t worry ahjusshi-nim! I’ll make sure of it,” Daehyun grinned and waves goodbye to the both of them who were already beginning to walk away.

“I mean it, you know. I’ll make sure we last long. Just like them,” Daehyun whispered into Ji Hyo’s ear as the elderly couple was out of sight.

“You will?” Ji Hyo looked up at him with adoring eyes.

Daehyun just nodded and kissed her lips tenderly in response.