It's All Lies

Choosing Love {PLEASE READ CHAPTER 42}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57wuZ8v2INs

- B.A.P

 

 

I don’t have the confidence, I can’t erase it.

Tell me it’s a joke tell me.

Tell me it’s a joke.

Can’t you see I’m crying oh babe

 

Daehyun’s POV

“Yah! How could you? You killed my soldier!” Himchan hyung tossed the game controller from his hands and onto the soft carpet in defeat with a childish pout.

“Ha! I win again! In your face, Kim Himchan!” Yongguk hyung pumped his left fist up in the air triumphantly with the other game controller still in his right hand.

“No fair! You cheated! I bet you did!” Himchan hyung pouted and pointed an accusing finger at Yongguk hyung.

“Kim. Him. Chan. I did not cheat and you know that so stop pouting right now,” Yongguk hyung retorted. He sounded really scary, thanks to his deep voice.

“Hey, do any of you know where Junhong went?” Jongup, being the awkward random penguin he is, asked out of the blue. He searched around for the maknae.

Youngjae, who was focused on a new book he bought a few days ago, replied, “He said something about talking to Ji Hyo.”

Hearing my chagiya’s name, I perked up in almost an instant and turned my full attention to the conversation. “Ji Hyo? What about my babyboo?” I grinned madly and asked.

“Babyboo? Seriously, Daehyun?” Himchan hyung fake puked.

“That’s gross, Dae,” Youngjae chipped in with a look of mortification on his face. He groaned and covered his face.

“Yahh! Shut up, you two,” I pouted and crossed my arms to my chest.

“Stop with your aegyo, Daehyunnie. Ji Hyo isn’t here so stop it. Just stop it,” Yongguk hyung too began to tease me.

“Not you too, hyung,” I wailed.

“What? It’s fun! Come on, Jonguppie! Join us!” Yongguk hyung, who was sitting cross-legged on the floor, fell back whilst chortling loudly.

“Aniyah! Moon Jongup, don’t you dare!” I stomped my foot childishly.

“Awh don’t do that, Daehyun hyung. I’m sure Ji Hyo would find that really unmanly,” Jongup blinked innocently and laughed along with the others.

“Andwae! All of you are so mean!” I complained. “I’m going to go see what Ji Hyo and Zelo are talking about,” I announced and began to leave the living room that was filled with hyena-like laugher. They are so mean to me!

“Ji Hyo, even though I know you don’t feel the same way, but I thought you deserved to know before you left. I love you. I’ve been in love with you from the very beginning,” I heard Zelo say as I lightly pushed the door ajar.

Wait, what? Is he confessing?

“Even before you were with Daehyun hyung. I’ve tried my best to let you go but I couldn’t. And when you started telling me your problems, I decided for us to become best friends. I thought I would be able to let go but instead, I fell harder for you.”

Omona! He is! That little maknae is confessing to my girlfriend!

Say something, Ji Hyo! Say you love me! Say you don’t feel the same way! Ji Hyo! Why aren’t you saying anything? Ji Hyo!

I was literally screaming in my head as I peeped through the small gap of the door.

“You don’t feel the same way and I know you don’t. So I hope you and Daehyun hyung will be happy together in America. I hope he treats you well. Ji Hyo, saranghaeyo.”

Smart Zelo. At least you know what is mine and not to cross boundaries.

I smirked happily.

Wait, why hasn’t Ji Hyo said anything yet?

All of a sudden, the smirked on my face broke. My heart felt as though it was being clutched tightly and squeezed into mere dust.

I couldn’t believe what I saw.

Ji Hyo, who didn’t say anything the entire time, kissed Zelo.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And soooo, my friend and I noticed something. You guise don't comment until drama happens, and whereas when Daehyun was being a total sweetheart, at most we get is one comment. OTL. Your dear author-nim told me to tell you that she's totally judging you guise so hard right now B|

For that, I shall not update ever again xD lol I'm kidding, I'll update whenever she gives me the next chapter ^^ for punishment, this chapter comes up (actually no, this was already planned earlier heh)