I Remember When

Choosing Love {PLEASE READ CHAPTER 42}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwskVF5UWXc

- New Kids On The Block

 

I bet you didn’t know how much I love you

I bet you didn’t know just how much I care

Little girl whenever I’m around you all in love is fair, girl

I keep remembering when we started together as friends

I keep remembering when we were together forever

 

Ji Hyo’s POV

“H – He’s gone,” Youngjae stared at the perfectly hand written letter, a mixture of incredulity and sadness filled his eyes.

“Youngjae hyung,” Zelo, being the caring maknae, tried to comfort him by gently placing his hand onto his shoulder.

Don’t touch me,” Youngjae’s tone dripped acidic hatred. He roughly gripped onto Zelo’s hand and shoved it away hard. He then began to push his way out of the crowded living room after slamming Daehyun’s letter onto the marble table with full force.

“This is all your fault!” Yongguk pointed an accusing finger at me and snarled violently.

“I – I —” I stammered profusely as my tears rolled down my eyes. As an instinct, Zelo instantly wrapped his arms around me only to receive a dirty look from Yongguk.

“Hyung . . .” he started but stopped as soon as Yongguk pulled him away from me by the collar.

“How dare you still defend her? You’re no better,” he sneered bitterly and let go of Zelo with a look of disgust. He then went away the same way as Youngjae did, by pushing away everyone who stood in his way. Angrily kicking things that were positioned in the hallway.

Himchan then stepped towards me, opening his mouth to yell at me as well.

“Himchan hyung, don’t you dare yell at her,” Jongup defended me with an unknown flame blazing in his eyes.

Himchan, rolled his eyes and scoffed. “And why shouldn’t I?” he growled.

“Can’t you see she’s had enough to deal with?” he shot back whilst grabbing handfuls of tissues for me and my endless flow of tears.

Throwing the three of one last scoff, Himchan shook his head in disappointment and walked away to see if the others were okay.

“I – I don – don’t know what to do.” My tears couldn't seem to stop and I was shaking head as though I was spazzing out while gasping for air desperately. 

“Hey, hey.” Look here, Ji Hyo, look here,” Zelo said as he cupped my face into his hands, forcing me to stare into his beautiful orbs. “Everything is going to be fine alright? Shh, shh, don’t cry. I’m right here shh,” he ran his thumb across my face, wiping my tears along the process. But to his surprise, his simple action made me cry even harder. 

“Aigoo. Don’t cry. Please stop crying, Ji Hyo,” Zelo started to beg out of distress. He quickly let go of my face and held onto me instead. Resting my head onto his chest, balled up his over sized shirt with my palms and cried whilst gripping onto it for dear life.

It was then we both realized Jongup has been staring at us silently all this while. 

“You know, only you can calm her down, Zelo,” he said out of the blue, his face filled with awe.

“Oh jinjja?” Zelo, who didn't even know that up until that day, tore his eyes away from me and looked at his hyung with surprise.

“That’s because you were the only one she let calm her down,” Jongup explained nonchalantly with a shrug.

“But why?” Zelo asked, his gaze slowly going back to me.

“You really don’t know?” Jongup asked and he shook his head in response. “Aish jinjja. How can you be so blur, Junhong-ah?” he ruffled his hair frustrated.

“Oh. Mianhae, hyung. Jinjja, mianhae. I really don’t know,” Zelo ducked his head in sincere apology.

Sighing, Jongup slowly began to make his way out of the room. “Why don't you ask Ji Hyo?” he gave the both of us a small smile and left the room.

“Ji Hyo?” Zelo called out as he gently peeled me off his shirt.

“Ye – yeah?’

“What Jongup hyung said . . . was it true?” he fidgeted nervously.

I nodded shyly, a bright shade of red blush crept onto my face, empurpling my cheeks.

“But why?”

There was long pause. I felt as though my tongue was tied. I was struggling to find the words to say.

“Ji Hyo?” Zelo turned to face me, concern evidently written on his fair skinned face.

“Junhong, I love you,” I finally blurted out.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh boy o____o Ji Hyo finally tells Zelo the truth o.o