Marry You

Choosing Love {PLEASE READ CHAPTER 42}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz2J0ZivptI

- Bruno Mars

 

 

If you wake up and you wanna break up, that’s cool

No, I won’t blame you

It was fun, girl

 

***Terms and Conditions Regarding Choi Jun Hong’s and Min Ji Hyo’s Engagement***

1. Min Ji Hyo will be engaged to Choi Jun Hong in exchange for the Choi family paying half of the Min family’s dept.

2. The wedding will take place as soon as Min Ji Hyo turns eighteen.

3. Min Ji Hyo is to live with Choi Jun Hong and his friends due to the fact that the Choi family is currently living in America.

4. Once married, both Min Ji Hyo and Choi Jun Hong are not allowed to get a divorce. This marriage is permanent.

5. Min Ji Hyo is to be enrolled to Kangnam High School and to be studying in the same year as Choi Jun Hong.

6. By the request of the Min family, Choi Jun Hong is to be in assistance of Min Ji Hyo due to her inability to speak and understand the Korean language.

7. Min Ji Hyo will not be attending university for her further studies unless she is offered a scholarship.

8. Min Ji Hyo will not be allowed to have any contact whatsoever with her family members until her parents clear their debt.

9. Choi Jun Hong will be the one who decides the date of the wedding.

10. The wedding will be publicly announced as soon as Min Ji Hyo turns seventeen.

11. For the time being, both Min Ji Hyo and Choi Jun Hong are forbidden to speak of their engagement to anyone other than the Choi family, the Min family and Choi Jun Hong’s housemates.

12. No one other than the two families and Choi Jun Hong’s housemates is to know that is an arranged marriage.

13. Once the engagement is announced, Choi Jun Hong and Min Ji Hyo are required to act as if they are truly in love.

14. Both Choi Jun Hong and Min Ji Hyo are allowed to not acknowledge the fact that they are engaged and see other people until three months before Min Ji Hyo’s seventeenth birthday.

15. The marriage is allowed to be called off by the Choi family.

16. The marriage documents will be given to Choi Jun Hong and Min Ji Hyo on Min Ji Hyo’s sixteenth birthday. They won’t sign them until after they announced their engagement.

17. The wedding will not be taken place secretly but in public instead to convince the public eye that the both of them are truly in love.

18. Min Ji Hyo is required to change her surname to Choi as soon as she signed the legal documents.

19. Both Choi Jun Hong and Min Ji Hyo are not allowed to speak to any of the paparazzi for the time being.

20. Min Ji Hyo’s tuition fees for high school shall be sponsored by the Choi family.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gosh, the arrangements seem harsh ._.