If We Were A Movie

Choosing Love {PLEASE READ CHAPTER 42}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKqN6mce1uY

- Miley Cyrus

 

If we were a movie, you'd be the right guy

And I'd be the best friend that you'll fall in love with

In the end we'd be laughing, watching the sunset

Fade to black, show the names, play the happy song

 

Ji Hyo’s POV 

“But here’s a word of advice: if you really do love Junhong more, I suggest you break up with Daehyun before things get worse,” Youngjae ruffled my hair lightly and exited my room, closing the door behind him.

“Ya – Yah! What does that mean?” I called out after him but got nothing in return. “Aish jinjja!” I cursed and flopped face first onto my bed out of frustration.

"Um .. Can I come in?" Zelo poked his head into my room and asked timidly a few seconds later. He blinked a couple times as he watched me turn over so that my back was against my bed instead of my face.

Aish.

He is so cute when he blinks like that.

“So can I come in or is this a bad time?” He asked again, the right side of his body leaning onto the door's frame, supporting him. A small frown was on his face.

I chuckled lightly and replied, “Ani, ani, it isn’t a bad time. Of course you can come in Junhong-ah,” I didn’t even bother to get up from my bed and remained lying flat on the soft mattress.

His face lit up happily and he immediately sat on my bed right next to me. He looked down at me and started to playfully run his slender fingers through my long hair.

“Hmm, so soft.” he mused.

“Yah yah yah! Zelo-yah, hajima!” I pouted and swatted his hand away from my hair and burst into giggles at the sight of his fake hurt expression.

Poking his practically non-existent tummy, I looked up at him and asked, “You’re not really mad at me, are you?”

Zelo laid down on his stomach and looked down at me. “And if I am?” he smirked childishly and leaned in closer to me, his face only mere inches away from mine.

“Um . . .” I was at lost for words as my face turned into a shade of beet red.

“Ji Hyo,” he said in a serious tone. He no longer looked like the immature maknae I knew, but instead, a young man.

I cleared my surprisingly hoarse throat and stammered, “Y – Yeah?”

“I can’t take it anymore, Ji Hyo. I don’t care if you love me or Daehyun hyung. I want to let you know that I love you. This isn’t a puppy crush. I love you. With all my heart. And I will keep on loving you. Even if it kills me to watch you be with Daehyun hyung,” he said as his watery eyes bore into mine, dead seriousness filled it.

I could literally hear my heart drumming and butterflies — no, scratch that, dinosaurs — trampling in my stomach. A giddy feeling formed in the pit of my stomach and with every word that came out of Zelo's mouth, I felt the smile on my lips growing wider and wider until my cheekbones actually started to hurt. Not that I minded. All that mattered at that moment was the fact that he loves me. Zelo Choi Junhong is in love with me. I wanted to just scream it on the top of my lungs through the house’s balcony. I mean, doesn’t it sound so amazing? Him. Choi Junhong. Is in love with me. Average, nothing-special-about-me Min Ji Hyo.  

I was so happy, it was like there wasn’t anyone else in the entire universe other than me and him. I actually managed to forget the existence of everybody else.

Even Daehyun. 

Closer. He was leaning in closer. He propped both his hands next to each side of my waist as support. His face grew closer and closer to mine but stopped abruptly as soon as our lips brushed against each other lightly. 

I could hear his heart beating rapidly in unison with mine as we both stared at each other. Neither of us knew what to do next. Both our faces were flustered and we were fidgeting out of nervousness. And yet, none of us wanted to pull away. Our breaths merged together into one and the faint scent of his cologne filled my nostrils, sending a warm tingling sensation to my skin.

What happened to the innocent boy who has been shying away all this while? I thought to myself. But to my own surprise, as much as it is a contrast to his usual character, I actually found Zelo even more attractive.

Just as I was about to tilt my chin upwards so that our lips would’ve met, my phone rang. The obnoxiously loud ringtone blared from my phone’s speakers and I groaned in response. Way to ruin the moment, really.

“Um, I think you should answer it,” Zelo gave me an award winning smile that revealed his milky white teeth. He pulled away from me and sat crossed legged on my bed. He leaned to the left a bit and reached out to grab my still ringing cell phone.

“Thanks,” I forced a small smile as he handed the phone to me. I frowned as soon as my eyes landed on the screen and saw who the caller ID was. 

“What’s wrong?” Zelo tilted his head curiously and tried to peer at my phone to sneak a peak at who was calling.

A chuckle escaped my lips. I pushed his head away gently and motioned for him to keep quiet. 

“Hello?” the person on the other line said as soon as I pushed the ‘answer call’ button. 

“What do you want, umma?”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG OMG OMG OMG

Double updates as requested by your author~ cos this fic is ending soon ; u ;