Bleed

Choosing Love {PLEASE READ CHAPTER 42}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7hy_wrvXbk

- Hot Chelle Rae

 

And it’s all here in black and white and red

For all the times those words were never said

I bleed my heart out on this paper for you

So you can see what I can’t say

I’m dying here

’Cause I can't say what I want to

I bleed my heart out just for you

I bleed my heart out just for you

 

(A/N: Daehyun’s letter)

 

Ji Hyo,

By the time you read this, I would already be on my flight to my new college. No, I am not going to New York. And no, I am not going to tell you where I’m going haha. 

You’re probably wondering why I left, huh? Where do I begin? The past year of being with you has been absolutely perfect and every moment spent with you being your boyfriend I will cherish forever.

I love you, Min Ji Hyo.

But I guess you don’t love me back. Not anymore that is. I know about the kiss. I know that you and Zelo kissed. Before you go around asking who it was that tattled on you, you should know that no one did. I didn’t need anyone to tell me because I saw you kiss him with my very own eyes. I didn’t confront you because I trusted you to come and tell me by yourself. For so long, I have been torturing myself, anxiously waiting for you to come up to me and tell me about it but you never did. I guess it sort of proves where your heart is now, huh?

At first, it pained my heart at the very thought of you being with someone else. But eventually I finally understood what the term “if you love someone, let them go,” meant. I learnt to accept the fact that whatever we had wasn’t going to last long anyways. I guess I should’ve seen it coming. How reserved you are towards me and how you refuse to tell me your problems.

In a way I know you were trying to do me a favor by not bothering me with your problems and letting me study instead. But the thing is, I don’t mind. I never minded one bit if you ever had anything you wanted to talk to me about. But you never did. You went to Zelo instead. And I was okay with that. I just never thought that you two would’ve actually developed feelings for each other.

Did you go meet up with your umma? I hope she’s doing well. I bet you were wondering how I know about her haha. Well to be frank, it was me who called her up and settled things out with her and managed to convince her to talk to you, because I knew how much you missed your parents and all.

Also, don’t worry about your college application in New York. I personally wrote a letter there kindly declining the offer. Instead, you will be going to the performing arts college here in Korea. Which conveniently, is the exact college Junhong was going to apply to. So as soon as the both of you graduate, you’ll be going to the same collage together.

Ji Hyo, everything I have done. Your mom, your college, me leaving, I’m doing it out of love. The only reason why I’m not in the verge of not leaving and to just stay by your side at this very moment is because I love you. I love you so much. But you don’t. And I have to accept that.

Zelo, please I'm begging you to treat Ji Hyo well now that I’m not around. Please constantly remind her that you love her. Please love her whole heartedly. Please do whatever it takes to make her happy when she's sad. Please be there for her when she's afraid. Please be willing to spend every happy moment with her, smiling and laughing with her no matter what. Please don’t let anything harm her. Please. Do this for hyung okay?

Yongguk hyung, thank you for letting me into B.A.P after Mi Young left for Japan. I couldn’t have asked for better friends ever. B.A.P is practically like a family to me. Be good to Hee Jin noona okay? Tell her I miss her and give her a big hug for me whenever she visits.

Himchan hyung, or should I call you Umma Chan? Haha. Thank you for looking out for all the B.A.P members. You are truly the umma of the group and I really appreciate that. As annoy and as greasy as you can be. Haha. Keep on doing what you’re doing okay? Make sure Youngjae doesn’t do anything dumb now that I’m not there to stop him. Haha.

Jonguppie, hyung is going to miss your blurness and your innocence a lot. Yah, when are you going to get a girlfriend huh? Palli get one so the hyungs and I can tease you about her haha. Study hard and go to the dance college in London you've been dreaming okay? Hyung knows you have it in you. Jonguppie fighting!

Last and certainly not least, Youngjae. 

Don’t take it all out on Ji Hyo and be all upset because I’m gone. This isn’t a request, it’s an order. Haha. You are like a brother to me. Always looking out for me and being there for me when I had no one to turn to. Thank you. It’s going to be so weird not falling asleep to your constant chatter about technology every night and quite frankly I think I’ll miss that the most about you. Haha joking I’m joking don’t scowl at this letter. I’ll try to keep in contact with you if I can alright?

I’ll miss all of you. I'm sorry I left so abruptly.

 

Love, Daehyun.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/hands out tissues D: /sobseu