Introducing Me

Choosing Love {PLEASE READ CHAPTER 42}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h3llI4DTbI

- Nick Jonas

 

 

If you wanna know, here it goes

I'm gonna tell you there's

A part of me to show

If we're close I'm gonna let you see everything

But remember that you asked for it

 

No One’s POV

Ji Hyo’s eyelids peeled open as she took in her surroundings. Her large, elegant designed bedroom was replaced with what she called ‘a pathetic excuse of a room’. She rolled her eyes and buried herself under the soft covers. Ji Hyo closed her eyes shut as a desperate attempt to wake up from this ‘nightmare’. Just as she was about to drift off into a much needed slumber, the door burst open.

“Rise and shine, Ji Hyo-yah!” the boy with black hair whom she assumed was called Himchan chirped as he happily skipped into her room.

Ji Hyo groaned loudly as she tried to muffle his annoying voice with her pillow.

“Yah! Don’t ignore me! I said wake up!” Himchan hollered as he shook her roughly.

Annoyed, Ji Hyo threw the nearest plush toy she could find right at him. Himchan, who narrowly dodged it, let out a laugh in amusement and took a step forward. “Well, someone clearly is not a morning person,” he mused. And with that, he yanked her covers away and threw it to the other side of the bed.

“Let me sleep!” she snapped at him as she struggled to look for her blanket.

Himchan shook his head and grabbed Ji Hyo by the hand. With one strong pull, she fell off her bed with a loud thud.

“What the heck was that for?!” she yelled at him, picking herself off the hard, wooden floor. She glowered at him.

Instead of apologizing like every other normal person would, Himchan just smirked and calmly replied, “It’s time to get up. It’s already one in the afternoon.”

Grumbling curse words to herself, Ji Hyo angrily shoved the amused, black-haired boy out of her room and grumpily made her way to the bathroom.

Getting changed was definitely a challenged. Seeing that one, her maids were the ones who usually laid out her clothes; and two, all of her dresses that she normally wore weren’t even with her! Ji Hyo groaned inwardly and decided to ask one of the boys if they had anything she could wear. Swallowing her pride, she reluctantly made her way downstairs to the kitchen where she found all six of them hungrily stuffing their faces with lunch.

“Charming,” she muttered under her breath derisively.

“Oh! You’re awake!” Jongup, who was one of the few boys whose names she remembered and also the first to notice her, cheered as Himchan let a satisfied smirk play on his lips.

“U – uhm, yeah . . .” she awkwardly replied the older boy.

“Good morning! Oh wait, or should I say, good afternoon?” Youngjae sneered as he emphasized on the word ‘afternoon'.

JI Hyo rolled her eyes at him and shot back, “Yeah, real immature,” and glared at him. He only glared back at her.

“Why aren’t you changed?” Himchan asked, completely unaware of the intense stare-off Ji Hyo and Youngjae were in the midst of.

“Uh yeah . . . about that . . .” she started as she tore her gaze away from Youngjae, her sentence trailing off as her pride prevented her from asking anything from the six boys that stared curiously at her.

“Go on,” he urged.

“I don’t exactly have anything casual to wear,” she blurted out.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! You don’t? HAHAHAHAHA! Ouch! Daehyun hyung! Why did you do that for?”Youngjae burst into obnoxious but then was stopped when the other brown-haired boy whose name Ji Hyo then learnt was Daehyun thwarted his forehead.

“It’s okay, you can borrow my T-shirts and smaller shorts,” Daehyun smiled kindly at her, who was blushing furiously whilst shooting Youngjae her signature death glare.

“Thanks,” she smiled gratefully as he playfully patted her hair.

“No problem,” he winked as he gave her a few oversized T-shirts and shorts.

“Do you want anything to eat?” Zelo awkwardly asked he shyly scratched the back of his neck.

Ji Hyo crinkled her nose as her eyes landed on the pasta Himchan had prepared for all of them. “Ugh. N – No thanks,” she shook her head with a look of disgust.

“Pfft, what a princess,” Yongguk retorted in Korean and rolled his eyes as he angrily shoveled a spoonful of spaghetti into his mouth.

“Wha —?” Ji Hyo tilted her head as she turned to Zelo to ask what the eldest boy had said.

Zelo just shrugged and whispered into her ears, “Trust me, you don’t want to know.” Ji Hyo just skeptically raised an eyebrow and nodded her head once.

Trying his best not to look offended, Himchan said through his gritted teeth, “Well, you’re going to have to eat something.”

“Uhh.”

“How about I make some ramen for you?” he smiled sweetly as he started to make his way to the kitchen.

“Ramen? What’s that?” She tilted her head as she allowed a foreign word to hesitantly roll off her tongue.

Yongguk jabbed his fork onto the table and yelled, “You don’t know what ramen is?!” Then he started to rant in Korean.

“Yah! Nobody answered my question!” Ji Hyo stomped her foot impatiently.

Youngjae snorted and Zelo said, “You’ll see. Just trust Himchan hyung and try it, okay?” He pinched her cheeks softly.

“O – Okay.” Ji Hyo nodded, slightly tongue-twisted because of the sudden skinship.

“Good! Because the ramen is ready~~” Himchan said in a sing-song tone and gleefully placed the bowl of noodles in front of her.

Hesitantly, Ji Hyo picked up her chopsticks and put the noodles into . Everyone waited anxiously as she slowly chewed the food and eventually swallowed.

“Well . . .?” Jongup asked, a look of nervousness played on his face.

“This actually isn’t half bad,” Ji Hyo admitted shyly as she proceeded to eat the food Himchan prepared for her.

“Then let’s just leave her to eat peacefully,” Daehyun winked as he stole a noodle or two from Ji Hyo.

All the boys shuffled out of the kitchen and did their respective daily activities. All except Zelo.

“Can I help you?” Ji Hyo asked as she munched on her ramen whilst staring curiously as her husband-to-be who unexpectedly sat next to her.

“You don’t have to do this, you know,” Zelo said out of the blue.

“Eh?”

“The marriage. You don’t have to go through with this if you don’t want to,” Zelo repeated himself with a stern look.

Ji Hyo shook her head with a smile on her face. “It’s okay. I’m willing to do anything I can to help my parents. Even if it means I have to marry you.”

“You sure?”

“Why are you asking me anyways? I’m kinda under the impression that you don’t want to marry me.” She giggled as she playfully bumped shoulders with him.

“Anniya!” Zelo’s cheeks instantly reddened.

“What does ‘anniya’ mean?” She knitted her eyebrows together.

Zelo laughed and ruffled her hair. “It means no.”

“Anniya . . .?” she slowly pronounced the new word with a satisfied nod.

“Aigoo, you’re so adorable!” He poked the tip of her nose with a look of adoration in his eyes.

“Hah. Yeah. Right.” She laughed sarcastically. “So, tell me more about our engagement,” Ji Hyo asked with a look of curiosity twinkling in her eyes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you wanna know more about the engagement? :D