New Guy

Entwined Destinies

Taeyeon was walking down the path the school with the new boy she met, Junsu. They'd known each other for a few weeks now, and ironically Junsu lived rather nearby Taeyeon so they could walk to and from school together. Taeyeon had asked Yoona and Yuri's permission to walk with him already, and they were up ahead somewhere, leaving her enjoyable social time with Junsu.
   Taeyeon was laughing at something Junsu said when they reached the school.
   "Yah, Junsu-oppa is such a babo!" she laughed hitting him on the shoulder.
   "Hey, that hurt," Junsu joked.
    As they headed closer to the school, Taeyeon kindly said she had to get to class and waved goodbye to him.
   "Ah, Taeyeon-ssi! Just a second!" he called after her. Taeyeon stopped in her feet and turned back to Junsu.
   "Ne, oppa?" she answered.
   Junsu took a deep breath, as if preparing to say something important. And out it came.
   "Would you like to go somewhere with me tonight?"
   Taeyeon was speechless for a few moments. Then she managed to smile and utter a few words.
   "Like...like on a date?"
   "It doesn't have to be...but if that's what you want..."
   "I think I'd like that very much."
   Relief spread over Junsu's face, and his worry was replaced by a huge smile.
   "Araseo! I'll meet you at the park tonight at 6!" he said happily.
   Taeyeon nodded and heard the warning bell ring. She waves goodbye to Junsu and headed off. As she did she smiled to herself. She has a date for the very first time! She can't wait to tell everyone! And it was with the cool, handsome, popular  and funny Junsu as well. It all seemed so right and she ought to be so happy.
   But how come she kept feeling something was wrong?
 
It was five in the afternoon and all nine girls were at Taeyeon's house and helping her get ready for her first date ever.
   "Unnie I'm so happy for you!" Sica squealed. "But I can't help but be a little jealous...Junsu is really cool."
   Fany gave Sica a little shove, but then immediately said, "And he has really nice eyes..." They both laughed and shoved a sparkly, short and pink dress in Taeyeon's direction. It was decorated with a huge rose on the chest, complete with white sequins and more fluffy frills and patterns.
   "Unnie, you have to wear this! It's so cute!" Tiffany said excitedly. Taeyeon eyed the bright dress up and down.
   "I don't think I'm ready for that yet," she frowned. Tiffany and Jessica pouted but immediately smiled again and went back into the closet to dig out something else that was pink and/or sparkly.
   "I think this would suit you well," Yuri said as she held up a nice, cream-coloured top and nice, dark blue jeans. "Yoona and I 
picked it out." Taeyeon took the outfit and held it in front of her chest and looked at the mirror.
   "Not bad," she commented. Yoona and Yuri looked and gave each other a high five.
   Sooyoung came over with a pair of stylish black heels. "Yah, unnie I didn't know you had these," she museed. "Otherwise i would've stolen them from you."
   Taeyeon took the heels and stared at them with satisfaction. "Thanks for pointing them out," she smirked. Sooyoung rolled her eyes but walked away without saying a word.
   And so the hour passed real quick, as Sunny, Seohyun and Hyoyeon helped with the make up and hair. They added some jewelery and gave her a nice clutch which belonged to Seohyun. By the time they were finished, Taeyeon looked completely different. Before, her beauty always seemed to shine from the inside and made her pretty that way. At that moment, her outer appearance radiated and reflected her inner beauty.
   "Ya, unnie, you're pretty!"
   "Flawless."
   "His eyeballs are going to fall out of his head."
   Hyoyeon gave her a friendly shove out the door. "Now get going," she smiled. "Don't keep your prince waiting." Hyoyeon handed Taeyeon her jacket, waved goodbye and slammed the door shut. As Taeyeon put her jacket on, she thought she heard giggles and laughter behind her. Cracking a tiny smile, she started to walk to the park.
 
The walk seemed to last forever. Why couldn't he just pick me up and take me wherever? she thought. Then, she immediately felt bad for thinking of such a thing; she should be grateful she had a date, not complaining.The park was now just around the corner, and she breathed a sigh of relief.
   "Yah, ajumma, where're you going?" Taeyeon jolted as she felt a tap on her shoulder. She spun around and saw the last person she'd wanted to see for the past week; it was none other than Leeteuk.
   She'd been avoiding him at school and did anything to stop herself from talking to him. Still, everytime she saw him, she felt her heart plummet and her mind spinning when she caught hold of his gentle yet sharp eyes. She didn't expect it, but seeing him then didn't change her thoughts about the things that happened either.
   "Ah, Eeteuk-oppa," she said, as calmly as she could.
   He touched her jacket arm gently, almost in a . She shivered. "I see you're all dressed up nicely," he smiled. "And who exactly isthe lucky fellow you're gonna' be meeting up with?"
   Taeyeon's eyes widened. "Wait, how did you know?!"
   "Wait, I was right?!"
   Taeyeon felt her heart sink even farther. Eeteuk's face was expressionless. Why don't I want to tell him? He doesn't even like me...
   She took a deep breath and spilled out the words.
   "I'm on a date with Junsu sunbae."
   Eeteuk didn't say anything for moment. Taeyeon thought she saw him upset for a moment. Then his face broke into a wide cracked smile that spread all the way across his face. He patted Taeyeon's head slightly roughly and laughed.
   "Yah, the ajumma managed to get a date with the handsome Junsu! Very nice!" he laughed.
   "J...jeongmal?" she quivered, an unexpected dissapointment washing through her.
   "Ne! You may be a little old but you look good with him!"  he said. "I probably shouldn't hold you back anymore. Go and have fun! Annyo!" He smiled for the last time and dissapeared into the fading light. He wasn't even upset, she thought sadly. She immediately shook the thought out of her head. But I like Junsu now! I shouldn't be thinking of him anymore! Slightly frustrated at herself, she walked swiftly to meet up with Junsu.
But still, Leeteuk's smile kept appearing and disappearing in her mind repetitively.

 

Naturally Taeyeon would also have to find someone of her own eventually ;)

BUT WHY IS SHE STILL THINKING OF LEETEUK?! *gasp* There's no way she could LIKE HIM?!!!!!!! WHERE HAVE I BEEN?!!!

I will update soon xD