False Bad Guy

Entwined Destinies

   Even in an unconscious state there was still some sort of mysterious aura emitting from Leeteuk's body.

   And it was that aura that kept Taeyeon in fear of approaching his seemingly unconscious body. Minutes had past, but she was still sitting there shrivelled up in a ball leaning against the tree and staring at him with wide eyes.
   Taeyeon couldn't help sighing when she stared at Leeteuk. Lying there, he looked more at peace and relaxed than ever before, and his tousled hair made him look more handsome and defined. His lips were slightly parted, and his hands fell to the sides of his completely white outfit. He really looked like an angel that had just fell to Earth, ready to explore the world once his eyes found enough strength to open.
   It was enough to make Taeyeon swallow her fears and approach him.
   She crawled towards him slowly, preparing for any signs of movement he could make that would startle her. Taeyeon managed to get right next to him, kneeling while shivering, yet without him stirring the littlest bit.
   Don't tell me he's actually...Taeyeon thought. She quickly touched one of hands. It was cold. She recoiled in horror. Teukie-oppa don't tell me... She looked at his face again. It was still lifeless and as blank as ever.
   "Teukie-oppa," she called, shaking him slightly. "Teukie-oppa!" He wouldn't move. Taeyeon called his name again and again as she suddenly felt liquid in her eyes.
   Taeyeon slowly looked up to Leeteuk's cold and unconscious face again. Ever so gently, she brought her hand up to his forehead and brushed his loose bangs off his forehead. She looked passionantly and gently into his sleeping face, and she 
wanted to take in the mood for as long as she could.
   Taeyeon pressed her hands gently against Leeteuk's chest and gently stared at his closed eyes. Before she knew it, Taeyeon found she had focused on Leeteuk's slightly parted lips and she started leaned in, closer and closer. His face was now only about a few inches away from hers.
   "Teukie-oppa..." she whispered in the gentlest voice.
   At that moment, Leeteuk's eyes snapped open.
   Startled, Taeyeon jumped back in horror with a screech. Leeteuk sat up, confused.
   "Buoya?!" he exclaimed, spinning his head every which way. His eyes finally settled on Taeyeon, who was slowly transforming a bright ruby red colour as she wrapped her arms around her knees again.
    "Taeyeon?!!" Leeteuk exclaimed. "What're you doing here?!"
   "I don't know...." she whimpered.
   Leeteuk inched his way over to her, reached out and pulled her arm away from her face. "Why's your face so..." Shoot, he knows, Taeyeon thought in horror.

    ...strange?"


   At this, Taeyeon suddenly burst out in unexpected anger. She stood up rapidly.
   "Yah! Who're to say I look weird?!" she yelled. "Your face makes you look like a weasel!"
   At this Leeteuk's eyes flared and he too jumped up to his face. "Ne? Well at least I don't look like a lost rabbit who'd just had a 
tomato bath!"
   Taeyeon looked shocked and hurt at the comment and gave him a shove. "I do not!"
   "There're no mirrors around here."
   "Well, you should stop looking so mean!"
   Leeteuk's joking smile suddenly evaporated from his face. Taeyeon suddenly guiltilyfelt she said something bad.
   "You think I look mean?" Leeteuk pouted in an extremely cute manner. Unexpectedly, Taeyeon helplessly felt her fingers curl and he looked so adorable she wanted to throw her arms  around and hug him to death.
   "A--annyo..." she managed weakly. "Miahne."
   "Well, good," he said suddenly. He started combing his hair with his fingers. "What were you doing there when I was sleeping anyway?"
   Taeyeon turned away to keep Leeteuk from seeing her redden again.
   "Well...I...uh...I thought you were dead," she said pointedly and embarassedly.
   As expected, Leeteuk burst out into one of his obnoxious laugh, not making Taeyeon feel any better.
   Taeyeon tried defending herself. "Well, I was shaking you and everything, and you wouldn't even move so--"
   At this Leeteuk laughed even harder. He hit Taeyeon gently on the side of her head. "You babo, I was already awake when you tripped over me."
   Crap. Taeyeon thought.
   "Ch--chincha?" Taeyeon muttered.
   "Ne."
   "Well, uh, did you see anything...uh...weird at all?"
   "I saw nothing you don't want me to." Leeteuk winked. Taeyeon felt herself reddening like crazy again, and she had to turn away as Leeteuk brushed past her and headed towards the water.
   Taeyeon hopped over the leaves clumsily and followed Leeteuk. She became immediately aware that the sun was now starting to set subtly, leaving only an orange glow to light up the entire beachfront.
   Taeyeon spotted Leeteuk standing at the water's edge, staring into the vast body of water ahead of him. She ran towards him.
   "Teuk-oppa, ah," she said as she approached him. "Do you know where we are?"
   Leeteuk continued to stare straight ahead, his eyes glistening and his hair and clothes blowing in the wind. Taeyeon couldn't tear her gaze away from him.
   "No idea," Leeteuk whispered softly. "But that doesn't really matter right now, does it?"
   Taeyeon was confused. "Oppa, what do you mean...?"
   Leeteuk finally turned to face Taeyeon. She was shocked at the sadness in his eyes.
   "Oppa...?"
   "Taeyeon-ah," Leeteuk whispered. "Isn't there something you want to ask me?"
   Taeyeon was taken aback by this. She turned around and tried to hide her expression. He knows, she worried. Eotteoke? Should I tell him how I feel?
   Suddenly, Leeteuk grabbed Taeyeon's hand and held it tight. She was shocked by this, but she made no move to let go. Hegazed intently and fierecely into Taeyeon's eues.
   "Taeyeon-ah," Leeteuk's voice was barely audible. "I don't know how to tell you this but..."

    Taeyeon felt her heart thumping and beating at perilous speeds.

   "Oppa...wae?"


   "It wasn't me who saved you, like you thought this morning. I did it all. I burned the place on purpose."
   Taeyeon's shocked eyes gave it all away. Leeteuk's hand slowly slipped out of her grasp. He turned his face away in shame.
   "Wae, oppa? Wae?" Taeyeon asked, her tone confused and betrayed.
   "I--I...I don't know," Leeteuk replied softly.
   Taeyeon's fury was obvious by now. "WAE?!" she yelled. "It's because of Yoona, isn't it?!"
   It was Leeteuk's turn to look taken aback. "How do you know about--?"
   "I HEARD IT ALL IN THE LIBRARY THAT DAY!" Taeyeon yelled. "You could've killed her, you know that?! SHE COULD'VE DIED!" Taeyeon was surprised at her lack of tears. The anger seemed to be in control. "She could never be yours then..ever."
   Leeteuk looked away in a manner that implied as if he knew she was going to say all this already.
   "You're a selfish jerk!" Taeyeon accused. "You can't get something you want and you result to that?! Of all people I had to be stuck with, I'm the one that gets the dirtbag! YOU LIED TO ME TOO! Last night at your house! You tried to trick me into believing you! And I almost did! I can't believe there are humans like you on this world!"
   At this moment, she stepped right up to him and slapped him hard across the face. Leeteuk cried out more because of surprise than pain and brought his hand up to his face.
   "You could've killed my friends," Taeyeon whispered. When she said those words, Leeteuk's sturdy expression seem to falter a little. Taeyeon could feel the tears slowly start to well up at this point. I can't let him see me cry. She turned and ran away from him, leaving him behind in the sunset. Leeteuk made no move to stop her.
   As the sun slipped beneath the horizon, both Taeyeon and Leeteuk knew that it wasn't the only light that had flickered dark on that night.
 
Leeteuk wandered aimlessly on the beach, wondering what a mess he'd gotten himself into. But there was one thing for sure:
  It wasn't him who caused the accident.
But he couldn't say anything about it, because he knew if he did, he would put Taeyeon and all of his friends in dangers too. The reason why he couldn't was a lot more powerful than himself or anyone else, and he could do nothing about it. Telling Taeyeon such a dreadful lie was his last resort. He'd tried to her make them assume that he was the culprit at from the very beginning by not speaking to anybody and avoiding everybody.
   But just the other day, Taeyeon recognized him as the one who'd saved her.
   And so he had no choice. It'd taken awhile to come up with that decision, but he knew it was for the best.
   Leeteuk buried his head into his arms and grabbed his already messy hair.
   And now she hates me, he thought. Leeteuk looked up into the dark, clouded sky.
   "Maybe it's for the best," he whispered to the barely visible stars.
   In the distance, Leeteuk caught a glimpse of a petit silhouette. He saw the silhouette drag some leaves out from the forest, fix them around for a little bit and then finally lie down on the. It was then still from that moment on. He was tempted to run over there and tell Taeyeon it was all a lie. But he couldn't. How could he? And unfortunately, it had nothing to do with selfish willpower.
  As he stared at Taeyeon's sleeping figure, his eyes too became heavy. Her dark shadow was the last thing Leeteuk saw before slumping into deep and heavy sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

I apologize for any for any confusions or misunderstandings in this story but all will be revealed in the future, no worries. And yes, Leeteuk has a terrible secret that is keeping him from telling the truth. And now, she hates him.

 

Anyway, I will do my best to spice up this story a little bit more in the future. Make a better cover pafe, etc. I feel like I'm slowly starting to get busy because lately I've been working on YouTube videos as well so cut me some slack. But I will update!!! THANKS FOR STAYING WITH ME!!

As a thank you, I found nice picture of Leeteuk for you people: (it's his BDAY ON JULY 1st!! OMG!! SARANGHAE LEADER!)

 

 

leeteuk birthday

 

 

*sigh* he really is an angel xD