Yet Another Perspective (Introducing...SHINee ;D )

Entwined Destinies

   "Jung Soo," the teacher called out for attendance. Heads swiveled around, searching for the well-known face of one of the princes of their school.
   A cute boy with squinty eyes covered by glasses and silky brown hair looked up.
   "It seems he's absent again, EunHye-ssi," he said pointedly. The girls sitting near him started giggling, causing him to look  at them, modestly confused.
   "Komawoyo, Jinki-ssi," she smiled gently at him. She closed her attendance book and started looking through her notes. Jinki subtly  stared into his book, ignoring the fact that the girls were starting to whisper about him.
   That's three days now that Leeteuk-sunbaenim has been absent, he suddenly thought (A/N Jinki skipped a few grades due to his amazing intellgience and awesomeness :D) His mind clouded with whirring ideas about what could be preventing Leeteuk from going to school.
   "Class!" Ms. Eunhye called out. Jinki immediately snapped back to attention. "I've graded your papers. You all did fairly well, and almost everyone received a mark of over 80. The highest mark is a perfect score which belongs to....Lee Jinki!" The class applauded politely while the girls beside him started whispering and giggling again to one another. Jinki smiled satisfactorily and nodded to his classmates before letting himself drift back into his book.
   One of the girls prodded him in the shoulder. He turned away from his book to meet eyes with a mischievous looking girl with glowing brown eyes and shampoo commercial quality hair.
   "Yah, Onew-ah! Good job on that test!" (A/N Onew=Jinki's alias...SHINee fangirls HELP ME OUT HERE xD) she smiled, showing perfectly straight and white teeth. The girls behind her giggled encouragingly.
   Onew chose to ignore the girls behind her and nodded politely at her. "Kahapshipnida, sunbae." He smiled perfectly, causing his eyes to go up in squints and his cheeks to puff out slightly. The girls in the back squealed in an obvious manner and looked as if they were about to faint.
   The shiny-haired girl slapped Onew on the shoulder in a friendly manner. "Yah, Jinki-ah, what's with the informal language?" She clung onto Onew's arm. "We're all friends here." She smiled with a sneaky glint in her eyes. The fan squad girls looked furious.
   Onew laughed nervously and shook his arm free. "But....miahne...I don't even know your name," he said pointedly. The fan squad burst out into uncontrollable laughter, earning them an angry glare from the teacher and the shiny haired girl.
   The girl looked slightly flustered for a moment but immediately brightened up again.
   "Mi-ah-ne!" she giggled, her voice drenched in a dripping mess of fake aegyo. Onew stared at her strangely. She suddenly stuck out a hand. "I am Miranda," she enunciated slowly in heavily accented English.
   Onew laughed gently and took her hand. "My name is Onew," he responded in English, his pronunciation almost perfect. What's more, he completed it with one of the most charming smiles you would ever see. The girls in the back were now in spazzing out in loud screeches and "JINKI-AH!"s. Miranda's cheeks were slowly reddening.
   "AHEM!" Ms. Eunhye cleared loudly at the front. The entire class went quiet at once and focused their eyes on the teacher. "Class will now commence. Today we will be studying the ancient works of literature way back in the day, so prepare for a lot of writing--"
   The teacher was interupted by the sound of the classroom door suddenly opening. All eyes turned towards the door to see Leeteuk walking in through the door, looking slightly flustered as if he'd just had a nice, healthy run. He flipped his hair and smiled and bowed at the teacher. Onew glanced over to the mini fan squad group and noticed they'd had started giggling and whispering again.
   "Ah, Jung Soo-ah, you're back!" Ms. Eunhye said gleefully.
   "Miahne, Eunhye-ssi. I had some personal issues to deal with," Eeteuk responded brightly.
   "WELL, WE'RE GLAD YOU'RE BACK!" one of the fan girls screeched out loud without thinking, causing the entire class to burst into laughter. Eeteuk laughed, bowed to Miss Eunhye one more time and thenwalked to his seat beside Onew.
   "Yah, Jinki, how've you been?" Eeteuk asked, as he slammed his books on the desk.
   Onew marked the page on his book and turned to his sunbae. "That should be my question to you," he responded, pushing up his glasses with his pinky finger. Eeteuk's smile faltered slightly, but still remained bright as before.
   "What can I say?" Eeteuk mused. "I get tired of routines sometimes." His expression revealed nothing. Before Onew could ask 
again, the teacher called for the class' attention.
 
   The bell rang for dismissal, and Onew left the class.
   "Onew-hyung!"
   Onew turned to see, one of his close friends, Key running up to him. Onew smiled and greeted him after a bonding high five. They started  walking down the halls together, talking and laughing.
    Suddenly, Key prodded Onew.
    "Look, there's the fake flower boy," Key smirked and pointed with his finger. Onew adjusted his glasses and followed the direction of Key's finger. Sure enough, there was Choi Minho, standing amongst a rather plentiful group of laughing girls. Onew and Key glanced at each other mischievously and slowly walked towards the group.
   "So, I woke up again, seeing the exact same commercial," Minho was saying. "I thought I'd only slept for a few minutes. So I went outside and met one of my friends. Then he asked 'Where've you been for the last two days?'" (A/N Come on guys, that's got to be Minho's best funny story xD)
    The girls burst into loud laughs that caused all heads to turn in their direction. Onew and Key groaned and looked at each other, knowing exactly how many THOUSAND times Minho had told that story.
   Finally Key decided he'd had enough. "Yah Minho-ah!" he screamed loudly, cupping his hands to his mouth. "You filthy two-timer! Last I checked you were making flirty faces with KWON YURI!"
   The girls around him gasped in surprise. Minho looked as if he were about to kill Key at that instant. Onew was trying to restrain himself from bursting out into laughter.
    "A--annyo--" Minho tried. But it was too late. The gossip was already spreading through the hallways. Before long, everyone would've heard of it. Minho turned angrily towards Key, and Onew swore there was smoke coming out of his nose.
     "YOU BYAGUKU!!" he roared. Key saw that it was his cue and ran off as fast as he could, Minho trailing behind by only a little bit. Onew laughed as the two dissapeared down the hallways.
   As Onew was about to go and head off for lunch, he caught a peculiar sight. Eeteuk was hiding behind a locker with a strange expression on his face. He seemed to be looking at someone, but because of the crowd, Onew couldn't tell who exactly it was.
   Suddenly, Eeteuk scooted away from behind the locker, still looking as sneaky and fishy as before. He dissapeared around the corner. Curious, Onew decided to follow his hyung. He ran around the same corner Eeteuk had just as nimbly as before.
   The run took Onew down now deserted corridors, around swift corners, passing empty classrooms, and eventually leading to a wing of the school he'd never been to before.
   Onew hid behind a locker and pushed up his glasses onto his nose bridge. He examined Eeteuk carefully who now looked even more worried than before. Before long, Onew noticed that Eeteuk was writing something, and was doing a rather good job of hiding it.
   Why would he go through the entire school to find this hidden corner just to write a note? Onew wondered. His curiousity was too much for him to handle at this point.
   "Hyung!" he yelled. Eeteuk turned around with an extremely shocked expression, but seemed to relax a little when he saw it was his trustworthy dongsaeng Onew.
   "Ah, Onew," he mused. "Did you follow me here?"
   "Hyung, what are you doing, sneaking around like this?"
   "Just a stroll."
   "Hiding behind corners, and playing ninja? I don't think so."
   "I just wanted to do it in style?"
   "Hyung, you know I know you way better than that."
   Eeteuk looked and Onew and sighed in defeat.
   "Fine, since I know you're not the type to meddle, I'll tell you," Eeteuk said quietly. "This means I trust you even more than my closer dongsaengs, so you better not dissapoint me."
   Eeteuk handed a piece of paper to Onew, and before Onew could say another word, Eeteuk had dissapeared.
    Deciding it was for the best, Onew opened the piece of paper and read it. There were only four words on the paper, but it was more than enough:
   Nice try, ke ke!
   Onew groaned but felt a surge of admiration for his hyung's wit.
 

 

K, I don't know about you guys but I just FRIGGIN LOVE zat picture and image of Onew! Yes, I am a fangirl to this charming leader as well. Ima get sidetracked with this next chapter and the next a little bit so feel free to skip if you wish xD I need SHINee in it somehow :P

 

Leader bonding = ALWAYS WIN! <3