Convolution

Entwined Destinies

  Taeyeon looked into Leeteuk's eyes for as long as she dared, then stood up and softly repeated the words she'd just uttered.
   "Teukie-oppa...you were the one who saved me twice."
   Leeteuk just looked back at her silently and said nothing.
   "And on that other day," Taeyeon blurted out suddenly, as she stood up and brushed herself off. Her expression was beaming with happiness and relief. "The guy that I bumped into: that was you too! How did I not realize it before?! The same politeness, the same tone...and how I thought I knew you from somewhere before! Oppa?! Why didn't you just tell me?!"
   Leeteuk eyes were hidden from Taeyeon's view so she couldn't tell what he was thinking.
   "O-oppa?" Taeyeon quivered, suddenly nervous. Was I being too pushy? She thought. "I know I'm not wrong..."
   Leeteuk turned back to Taeyeon, his eyes full of confusion and reluctance. Taeyeon was taken aback by this.
   "Taeyeon-ah..." Leeteuk finally spoke. "I--"
   He was interrupted by a sudden crash near the front of the house and was followed by a high-pitched and terrified scream. Taeyeon jolted immediately and she almost jumped back into Leeteuk's arms.
   "Oppa..? Buoya...?" Taeyeon asked suddenly nervous. She grabbed the sleeve of his sweater tightly.
   Leeteuk's eyes suddenly flashed in something that resembled fear.
   "Taeyeon-ah, stay here for a second...don't go anywhere and stay quiet." Leeteuk whispered.
   "No, I want to come," Taeyeon insisted.
   "What if it's--"
   "Doesn't matter."
   Leeteuk took a deep breath. "Then stay close."
   Taeyeon nodded and shivered a little, and certainly wasn't because of the cold.
   Leeteuk inched his way to the hallway, Taeyeon hanging on right behind him. They rounded the corner, and the speed of their hearts was enough to show how terrified they really were.
  The front door was in sight, but there was no one there. Leeteuk walked towards it a little faster, and Taeyeon followed him reluctantly.
   Suddenly, the front door broke down and Yesung fell in with a harsh scream, landing hard on the front carpet.  Leeteuk gasped and Taeyeon scremed when they saw the state he was in: his face was bruised and battered and there was blood all over his clothes.
   "YESUNG!!" Leeteuk yelled in horror. He tried running to his dongsaeng.
    "ANNYO!" Yesung yelled. Leeteuk stopped in his tracks at the surprising power left in Yesung's voice. "TEUK-HYUNG!! RUN AWAY!!" Yesung screamed, his face grotesque and twisted. It was as if the air was suddenly completely knocked out of him, and Yesung slumped down, his eyes closing.
   "YESUNG-AH!" Leeteuk yelled. He rushed over to Yesung and did everything he could to try and wake him up.
   Taeyeon was frozen in terror, she couldn't scream or move or do anything. She stared at the collapsed Yesung and the teary eyed Leeteuk, still unable to move.
   At that moment, she heard soft footsteps come through the broken doorway. All of sudden, she heard another BANG before she could see the person's face. She looked hurriedly over to Leeteuk, and saw that he had  slumped on top of Yesung, unconscious and unable to respond.

    "LEETEUK OPPA!!!" she screeched in terror as she saw the lifeless Leeteuk crumpled in a heap there. Without thinking, she started to ran over to them, only to hear another loud and resonating BANG again, this time louder and more terrifying. She felt a pain shoot through her side, and her legs gave away. Her eyes started to blur up, and she no longer had any control in her body.  Her now almost completely blind eyes turned to the doorway and she noticed a sharp outline of a man. She thought she recognized the sharp eyes from somewhere, but before she could remember, she was swallowed by the strong darkness and fell into the alluring clutches of unconsciousness.

 

****************************

 
Two shadowed men were standing in a dark room.

There was little light, so their faces hidden in the eerie darkness that covered the small area. They were both wearing nicely tailored black suits, so they had a very high class appearance.
   One of them was holding a stun gun and brushing its nozzle.
   "So did you separate them as I'd asked?" the taller man asked. His voice was seductive somehow, yet dripping with an eerieness that would make one shiver.
   "Yes sir, Park Jung Soo and Kim Taeyeon are now apart from each other, and chances are, they'll never see each other again."
  "Where did you dispose of them?"
  "On some deserted island with no one to ever find them"
   The man smirked. "How will she ever survive?"
    The other man suddenly shuffled uncomfortably. "She'll get along fine, but.......if you don't mind me asking, why do you want to keep her away from Jung Soo so much?"
   BANG!!
   The sound was as resonant and shocking as a firework right next to your ear. The man cried out and dropped his own gun to the ground with a clang. He suddenly grabbed and clutched tightly onto his right arm , which started leaking a dark and thick coat of pure blood.
   The injured man turned to the other man. There was clearly smoke drifting upwards from the nozzle of his polished black gun. He grabbed his arm tighter and bit his lip hard to distract himself from the pain.
   The man still hadn't lowered his gun.
   "Never ask me that question again," he declared. His voice was stony and had a sharp edge to it suddenly. "If you do, you'll more than just a mere cut on your arm."
   As the man bent down to look at his arm, he heard the door slam shut, leaving him alone in the dark room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just to clear things up, the two men are in a completely different location, and not at all close to Leeteuk and Taeyeon at the time they were talking.....

THANKS FOR STAYING WITH ME GUYS!!

 

SHORT UPDATE SORRY GUYS! will update soon