The Most Super Treachery of Our Generation

Entwined Destinies

  "And he'd lied to me, and everyone else, all along," Taeyeon said.
   Taeyeon didn't think she'd been in the mood, but she somehow let herself be persuaded by Junsu to take her out for some ice cream. While she was at it, she somehow managed to spill out all that happened the night before and what had happened with Leeteuk before she could help it. It's been a few days since the incident, but the pain still hadn't faded completely, and she hadn't talked to Leeteuk since.
   "So does that mean you don't like him anymore?" Junsu asked casually after she'd finished her story. He took a sip of his chocolate milkshake and stared at her.
   Taeyeon sighed exasperatedly. "I never liked him in the first place."
   "That didn't sound very convincing."
    "The point is, I don't think I can bear to look at him anymore. He almost killed my friends, Junsu. The only reason why we haven't reported him to the police by now is because we have no proof."
    Taeyeon looked down and heaved another sigh. When she looked up, she realized Junsu was smiling.
   "Why're you so happy?" Taeyeon asked.
   "No reason," he grinned. "Just that the girl I've been crushing on doesn't like someone else anymore."
   "Junsu-ah, someone I knew very well almost killed me and you're happy about that?"
   "You have no idea how painful it is to find out the person who you like likes someone else."
   Actually I do. Taeyeon almost said it out loud but realized what it would've definitely come across as.
   She placed her hands on the table. "Don't misunderstand me," Taeyeon said slowly. "But you do know this isn't a date or anything, right? This is one friend trying to comfort another over some melted ice cream and that's it."
   "Oh geez, you broke my heart again," Junsu frowned.
   "Buoya?"
   "Just kidding."
   Taeyeon rolled her eyes and slunk back into the seat crossing her arms. Junsu waved his hand and called for the waiter. As he pulled some bills out of his pocket, he noticed Taeyeon was dressed in a simple, blue T-shirt and a pair of jeans simply. Her hair was tied up and she wasn't even wearing any makeup.
   "Oppa," Taeyeon said, suddenly interrupting his observations. "If you don't mind, I've got to leave early." She picked up her jacket and bag and stood up. "I need to meet up with the girls."
   "Araseo, I'll just take you there then," Junsu said, starting to stand up also.
   "Annyo," she said abruptly, putting her hands out to stop him. "I'd rather go by myself. Komowa, oppa." She swiftly bowed and quickly left the desserts shop before Junsu could say another word.
 
   Taeyeon was standing at the front porch of a large house that matched with the address she had written on her small sheet of paper. She looked up and was slightly dazed at the majestic exterior of the place. Her friends and Donghae's buddies had decided to come here and discuss what to do about Leeteuk.
   Her hand lingered above the doorknob. For some reason she felt that when she finally opened the door, nothing would ever be the same again.
  At last, she finally got the courage the grip he doorknob firmly and give it a twist. The door opened and she stuck her head inside. The interior of the house, she realized, was no less impressive than the outside. The house was very nicely furnished and decorated, with lovely paintings and sculptures, complete with a vast array of flowers and plants. There were many shades of any colour, including golds and silvers. It gave an air of aristocracy and finery somehow, and just by looking Taeyeon could tell some of the stuff was very costly.
   "YAH! YOU BABO!!"
    Taeyeon jumped at the sound of the high-pitched scream, assuming it directed to her. However, as she moved in closer, she noticed two people standing in the hallway clenching their teeth and staring at each other in a death glare. She recognized one of them a little too well.
   "Jessica!" Taeyeon called. She hurried over to Jessica's side. "W-what's wrong?" Taeyeon let her eyes linger to the person that seemed to be the one to drive Jessica to the end of her rope. She shocked herself and almost gasped a little. The stranger was an extremely handsome boy with ruffled brown, long hair and deep eyes with a mischevious sparkle in him.
   "I saw that," he said immediately to Taeyeon with a wink. Taeyeon looked away and reddened a little. The stranger brushed the hair out of his eyes casually and smiled. The smile made him look even more like a prankster kid who was always in the mood for pranks and practical jokes.
   "I'm Kim Heechul," he said, holding out a hand. "The most beautiful face you'll ever see in your life."
   Taeyeon took herself by surprise and giggled at the comment, and was about to shake his hand when Jessica slapped Heechul's hand down.
   "She doesn't need to make friends with the likes of you," Jessica said, still glaring angrily at Heechul.
   Heechul's smile dissapeared momentarily but then reappeared instantly.
   "Wae? You jealous?"
   Jessica's mouth dropped open but then shut immediately. She brought her hand and slapped him in the cheek, not too hard, but hard enough to make Taeyeon wince...and Heechul freak out.
   "YAH! YOU CRAZY LADY!!" Heechul screamed as Jessica started to walk away. "YOU'LL PAY FOR HITTING THE FACE OF KOREA'S FLOWER!!" And his screams started to fade down the hallway as both Heechul and Jessica dissapeared.
   As soon as they dissapeared, Taeyeon felt a hand touch her shoulder. She turned to see Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk standing behind her.
   "I see you've met the wrath of Heesica," Hyoyeon sighed.
   "Buoya?" Taeyeon asked.
   "You know," Eunhyuk contemplated. "I've never seen anyone who could ever get Heechul-hyung so worked up before." He shrugged his shoulders. "She must have a lot of wit to be able to get to Heechul-hyung like that."
   Hyoyeon and Taeyeon eyed each other and both showed obvious signs of forcing their laughter back.
   "Um, sure, that's it," Hyoyeon coughed. She pulled on Eunhyuk's arm. "Anyway, why don't we go inside. Donghae's probably waiting." Eunhyuk nodded and obediently followed Hyoyeon inside as Taeyeon stared after them in awe. Her ears perked up and she winced as she heard more of Jessica's shrill yelling in the back shortly followed by Heechul's deep and angry tone.
   She decided to walk to the back. Taeyeon carefully tucked a strand of hair back behind her ear and walked in, expectant of what she was going to find.
   The first thing she heard was two beautiful voices melting in perfect melody ringing out throughout the room. Taeyeon finally saw two boys with cutesy kinds of good look singing in the corner using a karaoke machine. She recognized them immediately for she too was often found in the vocal's department at school. They were the two of the many prodigical singers of their school: powerful yet mini Ryeowook and voice of art Yesung. She listened to their voices meld perfectly with the music and longed to join them.
   As the song stopped, Ryeowook noticed Taeyeon.
   "Ah! Taeyeon-unnie!" (A/N: In this story, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and other characters are younger than they are in real life, in order to make their personalities more realistic. Besides, they could totally pull it off anyway ;) ) Ryeowook yelled across the room with a wave. "Come join us!"
   Taeyeon declined immediately. "Annyo, you guy go ahead!"
   "Aw...come on!" Yesung declared. "Your voice is great!"
   Taeyeon blushed but still shook her head. "I'd rather listen to you sing."
   Yesung and Ryeowook looked each other in the eyes, shrugged and started swooning to a gentle, love ballad.
   As the song drifted gently along, Taeyeon noticed a weird atmosphere amongst everyone. Even though they were hear to address a serious matter, everyone was fairly easy-going and just chilling, She stared around, doing her best to ignore the screeches of Heechul and Jessica with great difficulty. Yoona was lying on Donghae's shoulder with her eyes closed on the comfy-looking couch, and he was staring at her hair with a melting passion. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk were in the centre of the room teaching each other random dance moves that looked challenging yet professional. Tiffany was talking to Siwon by the entrance to the kitchen, both with broad smiles on their faces. Tiffany's eye smile was more obvious than it'd ever been before. Sunny and Sungmin were sitting in the corner, and Sunny was singing softly while Sungmin  playing his guitar gently. Yuri was texting on her phone, her cheeks redder than usual for some reason. Sooyoung was writing in her diary, 
undoubtedly about her dream guy again. Kangin, Taeyeon's close friend, was staring at a picture of Leeteuk for some reason. But the most humourous sight of all had to be Seohyun: she was stealing glances at the good-looking guy sitting six feet across from her across the couch, and he was doing the same to her. Neither were saying a word to each other, and both seemed oblivious to the fact that they were both noticing each other more than they ought to. The guy was undoubtedly waiting his turn for the karaoke machine, and Taeyon recognized him as another one of the school's best singers. Taeyeon tried to remember his name but knew it would be to no avail.
   Everyone was in a lovey-dovey mood.
   Taeyeon was surprised at the light mood of the room. Taeyeon smiled inside as she saw all of her dongsaengs so successful in the romantic aspects of their lives (well, sort of) while she had to deal with multiple twists and turn. She instantly felt left out, and a sense of selfish longing rose in her. She wished she could've been anyone of them, having a place in this world rather than being a third wheel like her.
   "Sut up! Heechul-hyung, you're too loud!" a voice with a Chinese accent announced suddenly, coming from the kitchen's direction. Taeyeon looked up to see yet another Prince Charming enter the room. It was the hearthrob exchange student from China that all the girls were talking about. Taeyeon wracked her brain to remember his name.
   "Did he just say 'sut up'?" Jessica asked incredously, having stopped momentarily from her argument with Heechul.
   Heechul laughed. "Hankyung-ssi, go back to China."
   Hankyung! That's his name! Taeyeon felt proud for remembering it. At Heechul's comment, Jessica burst out in an uncontrollable and rather unfeminine laughter while Hankyung glared at Heechul angrily.
   But surprisingly, Heechul wasn't laughing back.
   "Ya, lady, who do you think you are to be laughing at my friend?" Heechul said suddenly.
   Jessica stopped laughing immediately and her expression became stony again.
   "Hey, you made fun of him first," Jessica shot back angrily.
   "Yeah, well I'm his friend." Heechul retorted swiftly.
   "Some great friend, huh?"
   "Who are you to judge me?"
   "A better friend than you are."
   "TO WHO?!!"
   "TO MY FRIENDS!!"
   "YOU DON'T HAVE ANY!!"
   "BUO--"
   Hankyung jumped in the middle of them. "Hajimaaa....."
   "YOU STAY OUT OF THIS!!" Heesica yelled in unison. Hankyung stared back at them, shocked, and then looked as if he was about to crawl into a ball permanently. Instead, he looked down and shuffled awkwardly towards Taeyeon, who just happened to be standing nearby.
   "Ah, annyonghaeseyo," Hankyung said politely as he stood beside her. He held out a hand while Heesica's arguments heated up in the background. "I don't tink we've meet. Hankyung mida."
   Taeyeon smiled and took his head. "Taeyeon mida." Hankyung saw this, calmed down, and returned her smile.
   "WOULD YOU GUYS SHUT UP?!!" a very angry voice bellowed suddenly from the kitchen. Everyone's attention snapped towards the kitchen entrance.
   Shindong was standing in the doorway with an apron wrapped around his chubby belly and a cloth tied around his messy blonde hair, and he was holding a pan in one hand and tongs in the other. There were pink rubber gloves on his hands for some reason, and the angry expression on his normally kind face was strange indeed. He looked as if he was just jumped straight out of the T.V. from a Gag Concert.
   Naturally, Jessica was the first to crack. All eyes turned to her.
   "Buoya?!" she gasped between giggles.
   "YAH! LADY, BE QUIET!" Shindong yelled, pointing the tongs straight at her. Jessica shut immediately and seemed terrified. Taeyeon was slightly surprised when she saw Heechul's hand drop onto Jessica's shoulder gently and comfortingly as he whispered something into her ear.
   "CAN'T I COOK DINNER IN PEACE?!" Shindong roared angrily. He turned to Hankyung. "YOU!" Hankyung backed away reflexively. "I SEND YOU OUT HERE TO QUIET THINGS DOWN AND WHAT DO YOU DO INSTEAD?! YOU MAKE IT 
LOUDER! A PERSON NEEDS TO CONCENTRATE WHEN THEY MAKE THEIR FOOD! AND IF YOU WANT BURNT RICE TODAY FOR DINNER IT'S COMPLETELY FINE WITH ME!" He left with a humph and dissapeared back into the kitchen. He left 
everyone in the room staring after him in utter shock and terror.
   "Shindong-hyung is scary when it comes to his food..." Eunhyuk muttered quietly.
   The guy that was sitting across from Seohyun whose name Taeyeon didn't remember suddenly stood up.
   "Buoya?!" he exclaimed. His voice had a gentle and soothing tone to it. He ran a hand through his neat brown hair. "Burnt rice?That almost makes no sense."
   This comment caused Seohyun to giggle loudly, and this caused a proud smile to appear on his face.
   Siwon walked over and patted the guys's shoulder. "Kyuhyun-ah, you know too well yourself that Shindong is too obsessed with his food."
   Kyuhyun. Yet another name was for Taeyeon to remember. She suddenly became aware of how crowded the room was.
   Eunhyuk cleared his throat suddenly. "Well, we should get started now. Everyone's here right?"
   "Shindong-hyung's in the kitchen and Kibum's late as always," Donghae replied.
   Eunhyuk sighed. "Whatever, that byakkugu always shows up right when we start so he's not going to appear until after we start. I'll get the fat hyung, let's go."
   At his cue, all the boys got up and dissapeared into another room. Taeyeon noticed Eunhyuk pulling a red-faced Shindong out of the kitchen.
   The rest of the girls looked around at each other, confused.
   "Buoya?"
   "I thought this was supposed to be--"
   "He didn't tell me anyth--"
   "What could they possibly doing at a time like this?"
   Suddenly, all of the girls' phones bleeped simultaneously, and they all whipped them out and checked the screens at the same time.
   That is, all of them except for Taeyeon's.
   She looked around frantically. "B-buoya?" she asked, confused.
   Eight pairs of eyes turned up to look at her at once.
   "Sorry unnie, I got to go somewhere," Sunny suddenly annouced, shoving her phone back into her pocket. She nodded her head sideways and the other girls followed obediently.
  "Wait!" Taeyeon called. She grabbed her jacket and sprinted to the doorway. "I'll come too. What happened just now was vey weird and I'm not letting you guys go without a clear explanation."
   Sooyoung laughed. "Would you just relax? The boys just called us to plan something for this little discussion event thingy."
   Taeyeon raised an eyebrow. "Without me?"
   Yuri pushed her way to the front. "N-ne! It's kind of like a surprise for you!" She forced a cheesy smile.
   Taeyeon didn't budge. "Way convincing," she muttered.
   The girls looked like they'd given up for a second, then suddenly looked at each other mischievously. They all flashed perfect cheesy smiles at their unnie.
   "Well, there's only one way now..." Yoona muttered slowly through her cheesy smile.
   Hyoyeon shoved herself to the front, cheesy smile still in tact.
   "STAMPEDE!!!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.
    The girls ran at their unnie who gave a little screech and moved quickly out of the way. The girls burst out the door while Taeyeon ducked into a ball position and covered her head in shock.
   As soon as she heard the door slam behind her, Taeyeon quickly got up and twisted the doorknob. However, when she pushed against the door, it wouldn't open. Horrified, she started to bang ferociously on the door.
   "Let me out!" she yelled. Suddenly, her phone rang and she whipped it out to see Yoona's caller ID flashing. She flipped it open.
   "YAH! JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!" she screamed into the phone. She pushed again the door again. "How the HECK are you keeping me in here?!"
   "Unnie, relax." It was Seohyun's voice. "This is the only way."
   "What are you guys tring to do?!!"
    It suddenly became Tiffany's voice. "You see, part of the plan we created to expose Leeteuk's crime involved locking you inside the house..."
    "BUOYA?!!"
    "...and we couldn't figure out how to do this but then realized we could just let Shindong lean on the door."
    "BUOYAA?!!"
   Now it became Jessica's voice. "Unnie, if you'd just calm down..."
   "I WILL NOT CALM DOWN UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!"
   "Yah! Unnie, you're too loud. People are going to laugh at you."
   Taeyeon was on the verge of exploding. Instead, she took a deep breath and continued in the gentlest tone she could manage.
   "Okay, fine. I will ask you, what am I doing locked inside Donghae's house?"
   Silence. And then she heard Donghae's voice.
   "Erm...this isn't my house..."
    "...excuse me?"
    "Yah! Inyoung noona! Why are you being so loud! I've been trying to sleep!" A voice rang out behind Taeyeon, startling her. The voice was too familiar for comfort. She whirled around and the person she saw almost made her keel over. The other person was just as surprised to see her.
   "...miahne, unnie. But you were the closest to him and is the only one who dig the truth out of him..." It was Yoona's voice.

   Taeyeon could only stare at Leeteuk, unable to utter a word.
   "I," she finally managed to say. "Will kill you all..."

 

 

 

Yes, in this paranormal world doors open outwards so therefore allowing Shindong to lean on it. Try and understand.

Super Generation is friggin evil.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!! I found out how to stick pictures and do fancy layout designs and crap so VOILA! CHECK OUT THE NEW FOREWORD TITLE PAGE AND TELL WHAT YOU THINK xD Tell me if it's too much at all.... ^_^'