Sidetracked

Entwined Destinies

*Don't mind the "mistake" in the photo (Sooyoung being Sungmin-biased). Just pretend it's Sunny's face xD I'll fix it if I have time

Yoona closed her phone, her famous evil grin plastered on her face. Awesome, she thought. I'm going to prove Leeteuk-oppa's innocence and annoy unnie at the same time. This is a genius plan. She, along with everyone else, was standing in the park across the street from Leeteuk's house, all standing or sitting in various spots while keeping watch on Shindong, Kibum and Kangin, who were guarding the house.

Meanwhile, she was too immersed in her thoughts to notice Donghae slowly creeping up to her sneakily with a VERY mischievous expresson in his face. I'm going to tickle and scare her , Donghae thought joyfully. A fantasy of Yoona screaming and jumping into his arms desperately materialized in his head, and he smiled happily to himself. Just a little closer...Donghae took tiny and very careful silent steps. Closer...

Suddenly, his feet touched a large rock in a strange position. Donghae panicked as he pitched over himself and forward. He waved his arms desparately but to no avail and he was too close to Yoona. OH NO! WHAT NEXT?!!

....and he pitched face-first straight into Yoona's rear, uh, cushioned end.

"EEEEEEEEEKKK!" Yoona yelped in the most high pitched voice you could even imagine as she felt Donghae's face come into contact with her.

"MIAHNE!!" Donghae yelled desperately. He was now sitting on the ground, having reflected from the impact.

"OPPA! BUOYA?!" Yoona's horrified look was enough to explain her reactions.

Donghae started stumbling over his words. "Well, you see, I was, uh, trying to, annoy--I mean, kind of sneak up on, uh, you and I, kind of, well, as you can see, I screwed it up, so I fell into your --"

Yoona's expression got more and more twisted as Donghae went on. Donghae noticed this and he immediately assumed the worst.

Suddenly, he grabbed onto Yoona's legs and hung onto them from the ground like a little kid.

"OPPA--?!!"

"JAEBALLLL!!!! DON'T BREAK UP WITH ME!!" he wailed. "WE JUST GOT TOGETHER!! IT WAS  A STUPID MISTAKE!! SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY--"

"Oppa, shush, people will hear you," Yoona hushed him worriedly. Nonetheless, people were already staring at the very ridiculous scene and whispering to one another with abnormal smiles on their faces.

"YOONA!! SARANGHAEYO!!! MANHI-HAE!!!" Donghae sobbed uncontrollably.

Yoona's expression seemd to be a cross between digust and amusement, more of amusement. "Hae-oppa, kinchena..."

Eunhyuk suddenly came over with a fierce expression on his face. He immediately smacked Donghae on the back of the head as hard as he could.

"OW!!" Donghae yelled, ending his sobs immdiately. He whipped his head around to face Eunhyuk. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" His face resembled that of a kid who was just caught by their mother for a bad crime of sorts.

"Look at yourself!" Eunhyuk scolded. "And you dare call yourself a man! You look pathetic! GET UP!" Donghae pouted and got up slowly. He wiped his face as if nothing ever happened. "That's better, who would've every thought the mighty and cool Lee Donghae would beg and sob on his knees for a girl." Eunhyuk scoffed pathetically.

"Miahne Eunhyuk, miahne Yoona," Donghae blushed. As an apology, he gave Yoona a peck on the cheek. Her expression immediately softened and she hooked her arm into his lovingly.

"EUNHYUK OPPA!!!" screeched a voice from that distance. Eunhyuk turned to see Hyoyeon waling towards him, her expression expectant and filled with joy.

"Hyoyeon?" Yoona and Donghae noticed his change in expression immediately as she came towards him. There was suddenly a dorky smile on his face and he was walking towards her a little too eagerly.

Hyoyeon waved a sheet of paper in Eunhyuk's face. "Oppa, I noticed you changed the steps to this part of the dance right here," she pointed to scrawl of words written on the sheet. 

"Ah, ne, I thought that would look better," Eunhyuk smiled sheepishly.

Yoona and Donghae, who had poked their heads in to the sheet, noticed that it was a complicated dance routine for a couple, meant to be performed on a rather large stage.

"Ah, DAEBAK! That is an awesome routine!" Donghae gawked.

"Ne! Unnie, I'm impressed," Yoona's eyes were large. 

"It's for our Boy Girl dance competition on Monday," Hyoyeon explained. "Not bad, right?"

Unable to contain themselves, Yoona and Donghae grabbed each others hands and tried the first move on the list: step, glide, pop, pop, step, glide & pop, step, HI - FIVE. There moves were smooth and crisp, as they were amongst the best of dancers as Soo Man High no doubt. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon watched them, satisfied with the routine.

"It looks good!" Hyoyeon cheered. She and Yoona slapped each other a hi-five.

"Ne, but it'll look better when we do it," Eunhyuk said in a serious tone. Hyoyeon slapped him on the shoulder and Yoona and Donghae looked at each, sharing identical expressions.

"But oppa, I really liked what I put down for this part here," Hyoyeon said suddenly. "Can we change it back?

Eunhyuk shook his head reluctantly. "Annyo, I think it's--"

"JAAAEBAAALL, oppa?!!!!' Hyoyeon whined.

Eunhyuk's change in expression was almsot immediately. His gummy grin suddenly plastered on his face, he put an arm around Hyoyeon and laughed.

"Ah, ne, ne! Whatever you say, jagiya!" he smiled, and started leading her away. "I don't know what I was saying when I wanted to change that! Of course Hyoyeon's idea is always the best!" Donghae couldn't help but stare angrily at Eunhyuk. You hypocrite...

"Yah, who's your jagiya," Hyoyeon snapped at Eunhyuk. She pushed his arm away but for some reason kept a satisfied smile on her face. Eunhyuk looked slightly dissapointed but the funny grin was still on his face.

Even Yoona had to compliment. "He's no better than you," Yoona teased. "He's already melted into a puddle just from that." 

"Yah, yah," Donghae argued. He pounded his chest "like a man". "I'm way more manly than that anchovy is."

"Of course you are, fishy," Yoona smiled. Donghae looked slightly hurt but when Yoona went on her tippy-toes and kissed his cheek, he smiled contently and appeared as if nothing ever happened. 

***************

Meanwhile, Sunny and Sungmin were sitting on the park bench, undoubtedly flirting shamelessly with each other. She was practically sitting in his lap (almost, not quite, but she was about to) and they couldn't take their eyes off each other. They were sitting on a bench hidden behind a big tree so they didn't have to worry much about privacy....at all.

"Minnie-oppa, I may not be a genie but I can make all your dreams come true." Sunny was saying with a truly aegyo tone. She pulled her hand into a cutesy salute. "Just tell me your wish!"

"Fine, then can I come to your house after this?" Sungmin said. Sunny must've had a horrified look on her face, because Sungmin immediately laughed and redeemed himself by saying. "I'm just kiddng. Stand up and do a ssanti dance for me."

Sunny looked completely flustered. "Oppa-aaaahhhhh, you're not really going to make me do that are you?" she whined. She started pulling off one of her many trademark aegyo expressions.

Sungmin pinched her cheek and pulled on it. "Yah, Sunny-ah. I don't know if your aegyo makes me want to hug you or punch you sometimes," he teased.

"OPPA!!"

"Miahne!"

"Yah! You two, this is our spot!" a feminine voice suddenly called out. Sungmin and Sunny were suddenly broken from their trance and turned to see Tiffany and Siwon strutting towards them with a flawless combination of pride and elegance in their steps. There was no doubt Siwon looked the most handsome when he was with Tiffany and Tiffany was always the most beautiful when by Siwon's side. They were the regular movie star couple in a way.

"Unnie-ah," Sunny whined. "But we got here first."

"Lee Soon-kyu," Tiffany shot out. Sunny blushed at the mention of her real name. "First of all, I'm your unnie. And second of all, I can't believe you thought I was serious."

Sunny and Tiffany looked at each other and laughed suddenly. Siwon and Sungmin looked completely lost at their girlfriends (or soon-to-be most likely girlfriend in Sungmin's case) inside joke or sense of humour or whatever that was. 

"So are you two going out now?" Siwon asked suddenly, putting an arm around Tiffany. "Yah, Minnie, why didn't you tell me?"

Sunny recoiled a little bit. “Annyo, oppa, we’re not—“

Suddenly, Sungmin in a flourishing motion somehow ended kneeling on the ground. He grabbed Sunny’s hand, and their position was just like that of a groom ready to propose to the lovely bride.

“Lee Soon-kyu –ah,” Sungmin whispered passionately. He stared deep into her eyes, his expression filled with loving care and sympathy. “Will you be my girlfriend?”

The shock in Sunny’s eyes were enough to convey her feelings and emotion. Tiffany had raised a hand up to in shock of the sudden proposal. Siwon was fixing his hair and didn’t appear to notice.

“Sungmin-oppa…” Sunny whispered.

“Please say yes, otherwise my heart will be broken,” Sungmin begged.

“NE! OPPA! NE!” Sunny exclaimed. She threw her arms around Sungmin and hugged him tight. Sungmin looked relieved and Tiffany cheered. Siwon snapped back to reality, saw the scene and muttered a confused “Buoya?”

*******************************

Seohyun wandered aimlessly in the park. She had a sad expression on  her face for some reason as she strolled on the paths. It was indeed a 
beautiful park, reflecting the real beauty of Seoul.

Seohyun let her eyes wander around the landscape, taking in the  defined natural features, the perfectly clear and blue sky, and also 
the sound of the rushing creek nearby. It really was a beautiful day,  and she wished she'd have someone to share it with.

  Unconsciously, her mind wandered back to when she was still sitting  in the house. She'd recognized the well defined, bushy haired guy when 
he'd first walked in. She'd only heard him sing before, and had  admired him through his melodic voice through the school radio, but 
never had seen him in real life or heard him speak. She saw photos,  but never the real thing. So, she admired him from afar.
   Until now.
  His talking voice was just as smooth and mesmerizing as when he  sang, perhaps even more gentle. And he was twice as handsome as what 
he looked like in the pictures.
   As Seohyun was dreaming all these fantastical daydreams, she  suddenly walked right into someone else hard. Seohyun let out a 
surprised yelp as they knocked each other down and fell hard onto the  paved path.
   "Ah, miahne," the other person said first. Seohyun nearly froze in  shock. That voice, I know it too well. Seohyun shivered. She looked up 
slowly to find herself staring into the eyes of none other than Cho Kyuhyun, the person she was thinking about only seconds ago.
   "Ah, m-miahne, oppa," Seohyun stuttered. She got up from the ground as fast as she could and started turning the opposite direction and 
walking away as fast as she could, her face bright red. In her  hastiness, she didn't notice that something had fallen out of her 
pocket and had landed on the ground right at Kyuhyun's feet.
   "Wait!" Kyuhyun called after her. Seohyun froze in her steps and turned around slowly.
   "N-ne?" she answered shyly.
   Kyuhyun slowly bent down and picked up the thing she'd dropped. 
   "Was this yours?"
   Seohyun turned a bright scarlet red as she realized what Kyuhyun was holding up. It was a photograph. And it was of him, with a bunch 
of noodles hanging out of him mouth. He was looking very clueless in the picture, and clearly had no idea the picture was taken at all.
She was speechless, and had no idea what to say next.
   "Where did you even get this?" Kyuhyun asked, amazed.
   "The Cho Kyuhyun Fanclub," Seohyun muttered quietly.
   Kyuhyun stared at the picture, an impressed smile on his face. "I  have a fanclub? Maybe I'm just that cool and popular nowadays."
   Seohyun eyes suddenly flared angrily at the comment. "Yah! Don't assume you're all that all of a sudden!" she snapped. She attempted to lunge 
for the photo but he dodged out of the way, making her trip over herself.
   Flustered, Seohyun frowned angrily at him one more time then turned around and walked away as fast as she could, her long silky hair 
flaring out behind her.
   Kyuhyun laughed and stared back at the picture. "I don't look bad even when I'm stuffing noodles in my face," he said to himself. He 
turned his head again and stared after Seohyun with a longing look in his eyes, taking in her innocent yet well-defined beauty. He felt his 
heart thumping as he caugt a glimpse of her shining eyes that were filled with an unexplained sadness, but were filled with grace and 
beauty nonetheless.
   If only I wasn't such a coward, he sighed.
He glanced at the photograph one more time, tucked it away in his pockets, and walked away in the opposite direction.

 

 

Sorry I couldn't update for so long guys, and this is just a short one D: Take it as a filler episode kind of xD

Since Super Generation is so loved, I decided to write this. I hope you guys enjoy.

P.S. I realize that I'm an obnoxious person who gets motivated by comments :P just saying xD