Saviour

Entwined Destinies

   Slowly, Taeyeon squinted her eyes open and she let her exhausted self relax for a minute before opening them fully. She sighed to herself. What happened? Why am I here? Who saved me? All those thoughts rushed through Taeyeon's mind at once.
   "Awake already, sleeping beauty?" said a guy's voice.
   Taeyeon jolted completely awake instantly, expecting to see the person who's name she'd called the other night.The person who she saw made unexpected shock jolt through her entire body, and she almost laughed at the irony of the event.
   "J-Junsu oppa?" she stuttered.
   "Neh," he smiled and winked. "Surprised?" He reached out with a towel and starting to clean her face. Abruptly, Taeyeon shoved his arm back as a reflex but instanly felt bad about it.
  "Ah...miahne, oppa," she said. She held her hand out. "Here, I'll do It myself."
   Junsu slowly handed her the towel. He shook his head slowly. "And to think," he muttered. "Just yesterday you were completely natural with me on our date." Taeyeon felt a little taken aback at the comment, but decided not to comment on it.
   Suddenly, an important question crossed Taeyeon's mind.
   "Oppa, did you save me just now?"
   Junsu stared at her silently. Then suddenly he smiled broadly. "Who else would it have been? I'd be willing to  risk anything for you."
   Taeyeon felt the words hit her like ice. She'd hope it would make her heart flutter, and make her smile in admiration, but instead only Leeteuk's "Taengoo-ah, you're too kind" echoed in her mind. She could only turn away in shame of herself. She could feel Junsu's dissapointment behind her.
   "I see," he sighed. "You're still not over this mysterious guy." He stood up from the edge of her bed.
   "Well, I'll leave you here for now. I called the girls already, they know you're here. Rest as long as you want......or until you want to leave."
   At his comment, Taeyeon realized she'd forgotten to check where she was. Not surprisingly, she found that she was lying in the school's mini hospital room. The toxicating smell finally hit her, and atensing feeling past through her.
   Taeyeon whipped the blanket off her body hurriedly, immediately wanting to get out. "I think I'm feeling better," she announced as she scurried to get her shoes on.
   Junsu looked at her with a surprised look on face, which quickly relaxed into a gently smile.
   "That's fine," he said. "I'll take you home then." He too then grabbed his jacket. As Taeyeon reached the door, he naturally put his arm around her and guided her gently out the door. Taeyeon felt a little uncomfortable, but knew better than to shove him off at this point.
   Taeyeon slowly left the room in Junsu's embrace when suddenly she bumped into someone.
   "Ah, miahne!" she yelled in surprise. She looked up to see who it was.
She didn’t even have to see the face before she felt her heart do a weird little flop, like it always did, when she met up with him. The flawless and mesmerizing face with the bouncy hair seemed like a long and distant memory, but there it was, with sparkling eyes and an angelic smile looking right at her.
   "Teu--" Taeyeon started but then noticed Junsu standing there, with a weird expression on his face.
   "Ah, annyonghaeseyo Eeteuk-oppa," Taeyeon said courteously. "What brings you here?" She barely recognized the sound and tone of her own voice.
   "Ah, Taeyeon-ssi, I see you're feeling better," Eeteuk said. He held out a gorgeous bouquet of flowers, which shocked Taeyeon momentarily. It can’t be… "These are from the girls. They told me to deliver it to you." He smiled amiably and pushed them 
towards her. Taeyeon slowly took the bouquet and let herself fall into the enchantment of Eeteuk's radiant smile. Before she knew it she was staring at hims stupidly and not noticing anything but him--
   "And who might this be?" Junsu asked suddenly.
   Taeyeon's mind jolted away from her little spell and back to her current situation. "Ah, Junsu-oppa!" she said gleefully. "This is Eeteuk-nim, my sunbae." She turned towards Eeteuk. "Eeteuk-ah, this is Junsu. He is my date." Both Junsu and Eeteuk and even Taeyeon seemed slightly shocked by her own comment.
   Junsu suddenly smiled broadly and pulled Taeyeon in closer towards him. "Neh! She's my cutie little girlfriend!" he annouched gleefully.
   "Yah, oppa--!"
   "Oh, why should we be shy?!" And Junsu suddenly wrapped both his arms around her and kissed her on the cheek. The action took Taeyeon by surprise and she reacted by pushing him away.
   Leeteuk stared at scene, expressionless. Taeyeon suddenly felt resentful and embarassed for doing such a thing in front of him. But why should I? Why do I keep fantasizing that he likes me when he doesn't?!
   "Well, enjoy the flowers then," Eeteuk said awkwardly. And shuffled away quietly, as if trying to make himself unoticeable. Taeyeon stared  after him, not sure of what to think. At the last moment, Leeteuk suddenly turned back and flashed her his dazzling smile again complete with a slight waving gesture. Taeyeon immediately forgot Junsu was standing there again, and stared in the direction od Leeteuk's dancing shadow which was heading towards the door.
   Her thoughts were interupted by Junsu's sudden poke in her shoulder. She whirled around with a furious expression on her face.
  "What was that kiss for?!" she yelled horrifiedly, giving Junsu a light shove.
   Junsu merely smirked. "You really thought I'd rescue you for free? I need a payment too." Taeyeon was about to about to argue something but Junsu stopped her and said with a hard expression: "It's him, isn't it?"
   Taeyeon's eyes widened but quickly tried to hide themselves from the action. "How could you say that?! Just look at him he's like a disoriented kid!"
   "Yeah right," Junsu scoffed, almost distastefully. "That look you had when you saw him was enough to make puppies melt." Taeyeon felt herself blush.
   "But it's okay," Junsu continued. "Now that I know who he is it'll make things a lot easier for me. I'll admit, that Eeteuk guy is one heck of a knockout, nice hair and all...but so am I." He glanced over saw Taeyeon roll her eyes.
    "Just because he resembles some sort of Greek god or whatever still doesn't mean I don't have a chance, so don't you let your guard down and assume that I've given up. In fact, be twice as prepared as you were before, because if I manage to persuade Cupid to help me on my quest..." He imitated an archer and aimed towards her heart.
   "You're done for."
    And he let go of the imaginary arrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

PWAHAHHAHA!! SOOO CHEESY! I just had to use Hoot reference rofl. Short update. No dissapointments please and thanks for staying with me guys! <3333