The Simplest Twist

Entwined Destinies

   "Taeyeon-ah!!! Wake up!!! It's time for school!!"
   "Areseo!! Areseo!!"
    Kim Taeyeon slowly sat up and stretched her arms out with a yawn. Her auburn hair was a mess and she was wearing cute bunny pajamas.
Even in such a state, she still somehow manages to look decent enough, that people could never tell that she had just woken up. Such was the hidden beauty of Kim Taeyeon.
   Taeyeon heard sudden voices and noises downstairs. She waited a few minutes and pretty soon she saw Im Yoona and Kwon Yuri standing at her doorway, both looking flawless as always. These two were the legendary princesses of their school, and were known for their natural amazing good looks and perfect hair. On top of that, they had adorable personalities that were completely lovable.
   Yuri slapped Taeyeon on the bum. "Ya!! Unnie, wake up!! You sleep too much. One day you're gonna' be late and then you'll be sorry." Taeyeon groaned and crawled back underneath the covers, while Yoona giggled at Yuri's way of waking her unnie up.
   Yoona started digging through Taeyeon's closet and soon emerged with a nice light blue blouse, a pair of simple jeans.             

  "Here, unnie, I picked out your outfit for you," she said, as she walked towards the bathroom and placed them in there. She went back towards Taeyeon and started shaking her.

    Then she smiled slowly."If you wake up I'll make you breakfast..."
   Taeyeon's head popped instantly out of the covers and her eyes rolled towards Yoona.
   "Chincha?"
   "Ne!"
   Without another word Taeyeon got up and walked like a zombie towards the washroom door. Yoona and Yuri giggled at the state of their dorky unnie, and went downstairs to fulfill their promises.

 

 *****************************


 
Park Jung Soo was up and about his room, picking out an outfit for the day. However, he knew that whatever he wore, he'd manage to pull it off and possibly even set a new trend. He wasn't known as the "Killer Dimples” and "Angel Without Wings" for nothing. He was an amazingly gorgeous boy, with a smile that truly made him look like an angel sent from above.
   Leeteuk finally settled on layered shirts completed with a nice black jacket and dark jeans. The outfit might've looked awkward on any other guy, but on Leeteuk it looked completely perfect. He gave his a reflection a dimple grin and was satisfied.
   Leeteuk downstairs and found his sister waiting for him with his breakfast. Realizing he was late, he quickly grabbed the bowl of rice his noona Inyoung had prepared for him and wolfed it down.
   "Yah!! Jung Soo-ah!" Inyoung said as she came back from the kitchen, "You spend hours picking out what to wear, you come down here late and this is what you do to my perfectly prepared food! Aish!! You really are something!"
   "Mianhe unnie," he replied while scarfing down some kimchi. He quickly swallowed the remains of his rice. "I won't do it tommorow." He wiped his mouth with a paper towel and picked up his bag.
   "THAT'S WHAT YOU SAY EVERYDAY!!" Inyoung screeched after him.
    But Leeteuk was already out the door. "ANNYONG, NOONA!!" And the door slammed shut.