Day 1: Strangers (CONTINUED)

Entwined Destinies

Suddenly, he started moving, which startled Taeyeon. She caught herself from yelping as she realized he was still in his apparent sleep. She carefully breathed a sigh of relief as a cowardly thought suddenly srtaed to form in her head.

Maybe I won't have to deal with him today at all...

"Taeyeon..." he moaned suddenly, clearly still half asleep.

Taeyeon nearly jumped off of the bed and crashed onto the floor.

Instead, she stood up quickly and stared cautiously as his face, worry ridden on her own.

Crap! Why is he saying my name?!

Cautiously, she stuck her head a little further in to confirm her thoughts. HIs breathing was still deep and his eyes seemed firmly closed, but with Leeteuk you could never know what he could be planning.

"Taengoo~" Leeteuk muttered again in his sleepy voice. FOr some reason, the sound of his voice calling her name like that made her want to go crazy.

WHY IS HE DREAMING ABOUT ME?! Taeyeon freaked. At this rate, her heart was going to leap out of her chest. As she listened to his voice, and image of him kidding her in her dreams suddenly flashed through her mind, and she felt like punching something to vent the overwhelming situation.

She remembered...she'd enjoyed that kiss apparently...

...a lot.

Unable to contain herself, Taeyeon started stomping around the room, her expression contorted with silent rage as she tried to shake the thought out of her head, the frustration killing her.

Kim Taeyeon! Now's not the time to be thinking about that! Especially not with him!

"Taengoo..."

SHUT UP!! She wanted to scream, but couldn't. Maybe I should just leave now...argh, but I want to know why he's dreaming about me!! ...maybe I can pretend I'm part of his dream...?

Taeyeon stopped raging and she took a deep breath. She stepped closer blodly and leaned down, close to his ear.

`Ne...oppa" she whispered softly, in her sweetest and most sugary voice that she hadn't used with him in a long while.

Leeteuk suddenly rustled uncomfortably in the bed, turning to his side, as Taeyeon swiftly pulled back. His back was now turned to her, but forunately, she could still make out the heavy breathing.

"Taengoo...do you like ice cream?"

What?

Taeyeon just stood there frozen, wondering what the hell he just said.

"Taeyeon...stop ignoring me...do you want to have ice cream with me tonight?"

Taeyeon couldn't believe it. She felt like melting into a pile of goo right there and then despite all her negative feelings towards the situation.

OHMIGOG!! she freaked out inside her mind. HE JUST ASKED ME OUT!! IN HIS DREAM!! EOTEOKKE!! OMO WHAT THE HECK?!!

"You really want to go, don't you...?"

Oh my god...his sleepy voice...

The mix of emotions seemed to come and flood all of her common sense. She never even knew she was capable of thinking in such a...otaku moe manner. Part of her was disguested, but the other more dominant part was totally assertive on hearing Leeteuk say more.

She closed her eyes started thinking about her own dream again, this time not shutting it out as before. Even though she had apparently been inside Cho Hee's body, she remembered totally loving every moment of that date and truly enjoying herself. It was truly one of the best moments of her life though fictitious...especially the--

"Then can you please..."

Taeyeon bit her lip, waiting for the next words, staring eagerly at his sleeping pose. At last, she closed her eyes, unable to bear with the suspense.

"...learn to knock next time you come in?"

Taeyeon's eyes immediately flashed back open, and she found herself staring into Leeteuk's mischievous eyes that were completely open and showed no hint of sleepiness. He was smiling at her in a way that, had she not been so overwhelmed at the moment, she would've likely found it adorable.

He sat up on his bed, running his fingers through his hair, still having that questioning smile on his face. Taeyeon clutched the fabric on her chest and gulped nervously.

"So...what brings the tormented princess ehre today?" he winked at her, in the most charming way that somone who had just woken up probably could.

"I...I..." Taeyeon had came for answers, hadn't she? So why is it that she found her lips completely stiffened and her many questions had already slipped away into oblivion? Her mind was completely blank....again.

"HOw can you be so relaxed?" she finally burst out. "Our closest friends are in danger, and yours too! How can you be so calm?!"

Leeteuk groaned and fell back onto the bed, his eyes moody and his arms flailing about aimlessly.

"They'll be fine," he said. "They're more capable that you'd think, they'll be able to get apst anything those idiots dish at them. Besides, why you we worry? It's only going to drive us insane and force us to do something stupid like...oh..I don't know...run into the forest in the middle of the night all alone or something."

Taeyeon took a step back, not sure if she should be offended. She was sure he was trying to mock her, trying to drive her away. But she would have none of it. She'd come for answers, and she would get them.

"Leeteuk-ssi...did you know who...or what that was, back there?"

"No, why should I? I wasn't the one who was almost drowned by it."

"Can you stop that...?"

""Stop what?"

"What the hell are you trying to do here?"

"Look, I don't really want to talk about this right now," he murmured as he slid off the bed and brushed the wrinkles otu of his clothes. 

"Why not?!" she fumed suddenly. "I almost got killed out there! I think I should have the right to know what happened!"

"You don't have the right to know anything, because you're the idiot who got yourself intot hat mess in the first placec."

Taeyeon bit her lip, clenching her fists. THis was the only way she could prevent herself from straight on slapping him squarely across the face. It was unlike himself to act like this...if it was an act...she decided to prove it to herself.

"You really want your friends to die, don't you?"

TO BE CONTINUED (again)

 

been so so SO INSANELY long. (gawsh do gaiz even remember the story anymore?) I may not XD quick update. more later? k bai. thx and i miss u <3