2; Lovely Couple, Angel Leader & The Baby

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

EUNHYUK'S POV

Hae is sure late, where did this boy goes?

Did he just run away from our dorm just because I reject his invitation to lunch together at his favorite cafe?

If he DID, I'm gonna..

Gonna..

GONNA...

CRY!!!!!!!

Hae~, comeback!!I missed you already!!

"Stop looking at the clock Hyuk hyung, you took a look at the clock's needle every 5 seconds!" Guess who's voice is that.

"It's only 30 minutes since Hae hyung went out!" He continues.

Yeahh, HE is, my Hae's beloved dongsaeng!

Lil devil mouth Kyuhyun!

How did he noticed I look at the clock every 5 seconds? I thought his eyes were only at the pc's screen.

Concentrating on his stupid starcraft of course!

Ok, I admit! I never won the game even once! That's why I called it stupid.

Cham-kkan-man!

You guys heard what the magnae said just now ryte? He said it's just 30 minutes since Hae just went out.

Ryte?

Yaaaah, Lee Donghae, your affection towards me makes me become a spoiled brat you know!! It's just 30 minutes, and I feel like I didn't see you for three days!!

I MISSED YOU, I MISSED YOU..

"I MISSED YOU!"

"Just call him if you really missed him like crazy hyung, your voice kinda annoyed me. I almost lost this game after hearing you shouting just now" No need to tell you guys, who's the owner of the voice ryte?

Lucky my Hae really love this lil monster, or else, I'll kick him at his head due to his rudeness!

Yeah, yeah, I love him too actually, it's just I don't wanna admit it.

Why?

Well, he will acts as a baby with me too, if I show too much affection towards him. You don't believe me? He always ask Hae to feed him if he's too busy playing that stupid game. It's not fair you know!

Even I didn't ask Hae to feed me! >.<

No, no, no!

Don't think I'm homoual ok guys!! It's just I've been dragged in this love situation by my pabbo Hae. And no, he's not gay too.

WE LOVE EACH OTHER TOO MUCH.

That's all!

If you guys are our true fans, you guys must know that Heechul hyung once said, "There will be Donghae everywhere Hyuk goes!" And yeah, that's kinda true.

I'm not the one who always following him around. But he! The fish boy!

Always following me around, hugging me everytime he got chance. I do loved being hugged by him actually. xD

DING DONG!

There he is!

My Hae!

I run towards the door to open it for him.


DONGHAE'S POV

I pressed the door bell.

The door swing open 4.56 seconds after I rang the bell. *yeah, I counted it!

WHOA!

Guess what?

My Hyukkie suddenly hugs me tightly after he opened the door.

Yes, if you are wondering, he is mine! For true!

Hehe, this boy is sure fast. I hugged him back.

"Whaeyo?" I asked him.

"I missed you, where did u went? Do you mad at me?" He replied.

Hahaha, my cute monkey!

"I just went for 45 minutes Hyukkie. And I'm not angry at all. I just had my lunch, met crazy stalker and went back home" I told him.

"YOU MET CRAZY STALKER?"

"Yess, now will you please let me go, I'm not going to stand in front of this door forever you know!" He let me go, and dragged me to the living room.

You must be eager to know my story huh Hyukkie? :D

"What happen?" He asked after he got me a glass of water from the kitchen.

"Nothin much, just my car almost been stole by a hot chic" I grinned.

"Uhuh, you didn't get hurt ryte?" Curiosity fills his eyes.

"No! Don't worry!" Hearing my answer he smiled happily.

If there's still any person like the crazy hot chic that didn't know who he is, he's my anchovy, or his real name LEE HYUKJAE, my forever besties. Well known as Super Junior’s dance machine. Sadly,my dance is nothing compared to him. His foot sometimes smell, but that is one of his cuteness. That ‘sometimes’ is when he comeback home from any schedules that will make him sweating. Should I say his foot are smelly all the time? xD

I love him very much, yeah, even he has smelly foot.

He always get bullied by other members especially ehem-ehem, me, because of his stupidness. Haha, I just love to see his innocent face while get bullied that’s all.

We are one of the most famous couple, EunHae! I bet the crazy girl didn't know this too. Since she doesn't me, I'm sure she doesn't know Hyuk too.

There's notthing as "we know Hyuk, but not Hae" or "we know Hae, but not Hyuk". If they know me, they'll know Hyuk too, and vice versa. We are couple aren't we? ;)

OH yeah!! Maybe I should make a simple introduction to any people who are stupid as the crazy fan girl for not knowing who SUPER JUNIOR are!

"What are you both doing, chatting happily there? We have two hours to get prepared! Don't you guys know the schedule? KYUHYUN! STOP PLAYING! GO TAKE YOUR SHOWER NOW!!!!!!!!!!" Kyuhyun shut down the pc in hurry. Haha, poor my beloved dongsaeng. Get scolded by the mom.

The one who just scolded us is actually Leeteuk hyung, our leader and mum of the dorm. He always nagging at us if we didn’t hurry up. But he is very kind hearted, it fit his role as the leader I guess. Always take care of his dongsaengs, treats us meal if he’s free. Because of his kindness, he is one of the victim too. Believe me when I said, the leader always get bullied too.

Ahha, not to forget he’s white freak. Don’t ask me why, I don’t even understand why did he thought himself as an angel that fall from the sky.

But for me, yeapp, he IS my angel!

“I love you Teukkie hyung!” I said.

“I don’t have time to receive your love, go take a look at what’s the baby doing. I bet he’s playing psp in his room ryte now.” Haha. I shook my head.

Teuk hyung must has attended a seminar on how-to-nag-to-your stubborn-dongsaengs few years ago I guess.

I patted Eunhyuk’s , asking him to take his shower too since we’ll be going to the MBC station for a live perfomance.

I go to Kyuhyun's room. And yeah, hyung is ryte, this clever baby is now concentrating on his psp’s screen.

“Kyu, go take a bath. We have no time left. Play that thing on our way to the station later” I told him.

“Neh, hyung! You must has been told by Teuk hyung to ask me go take a bath ryte? I know, I know. Since I only follow your orders, not the other hyungs.” Kyuhyun the grabbed his towel and goes to the bathroom.

Magnae with angel like voice, that’s my Hyunnie. I wish I have a great vocal like him too. But wait, my voice is not that bad. Ryte?? ;]

It’s ok, since I dance better than Kyu, I’ll let him has the great vocal.

Yeah, as you can see, he’s really into games. He can even kills me, his beloved hyung if I throw away one of his game collections.

“Hae, I’m done. Your turn!” said Hyuk. Whoa, he showers really fast!

Maybe I should continue this introduction later huh? Since I need to get prepared too.

Till then guys!

Wait, with who’s actually I’m talking to?

Huh, no time to think, shower, shower, shower!!

*******************************************************************

End of chapter 2.

COMMENTS ARE LOVED. DO SHARE YOUR OPINION :]

Comment replies:

Got2BeMagic: Thanx for reading my fic :]. Here's another update. Ngeee!~ xD

SillyPanda: Oh, really? I can't login in winglin for now. Idk why. So, I make an account here :DD And thanx a lot for the support!~ :]

guiwang_4ever: Haha, I know you!!~ Thanx for supporting me at aff too ;]

RoseYoung: Of course you ARE important! You are my first commentator and subscriber :DD Really? Haha, I think it's fun to make Donghae a bit ego you know. ;D

Another readers, thanx for reading. Hope I could get more subscribers and comments :))

Written on 18th May 2010