18; Spring In The Middle Of Winter?

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

 

NAM JU’S POV

 

BEEP BEEP

1 message received.

 

From: Jumpy Monkey Lee Hyukjae

To: Jumpy Monkey Cha Nam Ju

Yaaah, Nam Ju-ah. Don’t you miss me? I’ll be back tomorrow! Our concert just now is total daebak!

 

Aissh, jinja! This monkey. How dare he calls me monkey too?

 

To: Jumpy Monkey Lee Hyukjae

From: Areumdaun Nam Ju ^^

Yaah, monkey! Why the hell did use Jumpy Monkey and replaced it with my name? You are really a copycat. No, you are copymonkey! And why on earth should I miss you? Even if you’re gone for a week, it will be heaven for me here. Don’t comeback! Just find a girl there, marry her and stay there forever! Kekkeke.

 

I jumped off my bed and walked to Eun Hye’s room.

“Hye-ah, do you still sleeping?” I knocked the door.

No response. I walked back to my room and entered Eun Hye’s room from our connected bathroom.

She’s still sleeping. With her phone in her hand.

Looks like she’s been messaging with someone and falls asleep.

I took a peek on her handphone without touching it.

 

From: Hae

To: Hye

Kekeke. It’s embarrassing, don’t you ever try to watch it on any streaming sites okay?

 

What the hell that makes Donghae embarrassed?

And what’s with the name?

They have been all giddy towards each other. Kekeke.

“Yaahh, Donghae had called you for like thousands of time. Wake up!” I pushed Eun Hye’s shoulder slightly.

She moved a lil bit but don’t bother to get up.

BEEP BEEP

I take out my phone from my PJs.

 

From: Areumdaun Hyukjae

To: Jumpy Monkey Cha Nam Ju

Omo omo. Nam Ju-ah, that’s harsh. Will you be really happy if I’m gone? Tsuk, tsuk. TT.TT I’m not a copycat! Chullie hyung is! Because he always copied his cat. Nooooo, shiro! I don’t want to marry a Chinese. I want my wife to be a Korean. ^^

 

Areumdaun Hyukjae? Waaah, jinja. He is really good in making people annoyed.

“Why are you grinning? Who’s that?”

Wow, you surprised me. With the panda eyes and messy hair.

“I’m not grinning. And when did you go sleep last night? You look terrible.”

“Yeaah, like I would believe you. Areumdaun Hyukjae!;p ” Eun Hye combs her hair with her fingers.

“Yaaah, don’t read other’s message. Don’t you know what’s private means?”

“Don’t act like we never read each other’s message. We never had secret aren’t we?” She asked.

Yess, she’s right. We never hide anything from each other. Even a message, we would share if one of us wants to read it.

“Urgggh, whatever lovey dovey Hae and Hye. You’re messaging him right? He’s the reason you look like a panda right?” I asked her.

“See, you read my message too! Cheater! Ahah, he messaged me right after the concert ends. Non stop telling how excited he was and how great the concert was. I don’t know I fall asleep at what time.” She said.

“Wohhooo, spring is coming in the middle of winter! Woot woot! Even Eunhyuk doesn’t text me right after the concert ended.” I poked her side.

“But you’re messaging him right now right? Yeah, spring is coming in the middle of winter. You’re right. Speak for yourself! Haha.” She gets up and threw her pillow at me.

Grrr, this girl. I want to , at the end she’s teasing me back.

“Talking bout Eunhyuk, don’t you think you should reply uri Areumdaun Hyukjae’s message?” She winked before closing the bathroom’s door.

Aaah, matta! I forget.

 

To: Copymonkey Eunhyukkie

From: Fishy’s lover Nam Ju

Don’t act sad! Tsch. Wtf? Heechul copied his cat? I can’t imagine it. Haha. Omo, you wanna marry Korean girl? Do you think I care? Heh, non of my business. Mehrong~

 

EUNHYUK’S POV

 

Nam Ju, you are sure a slow typer.

It has been 10 minutes since I sent her the last message.

BUZZ BUZZ

Ahhah, speaking of the devil.

 

From: Fishy’s lover Nam Ju

To: Copymonkey Eunhyukkie

Don’t act sad! Tsch. Wtf? Heechul copied his cat? I can’t imagine it. Haha. Omo, you wanna marry Korean girl? Do you think I care? Heh, non of my business. Mehrong~

 

FISHY’S LOVER??????

I looked at Hae who’s calling someone besides me.

“Yahh, who are you calling?” I nudged him.

“Someone in Seoul.” He replied.

“Yeoja?”

He just nodded.

Don’t tell me he’s calling Nam Ju?

 

To: Fishy’s Lover Nam Ju????????????

From: Cutie Eunhyukkie

FISHY’S LOVER NAM JU????? WHAT THE? SINCE WHEN? GHAHHH, I’M SPEECHLESS. YOU LIKE HAE? ARE YOU ON CALL WITH HIM RIGHT NOW?

 

Sent.

I noticed that Donghae had finished talking and continue his sleep back.

He slept late yesterday, no wonder.

 

From: Cha Nam Ju

To: Not so cute Eunhyuk

Since when? Since forever. Kekeke. Waaah, how did you know? Does he tell you? I was on the phone with him few seconds before.

 

As I expected.

How come I didn’t know bout this?

I want to ask Hae, but I don’t want to disturb him.

 

To: Nam Ju the traitor

From: Fishy is mine

OMO! Are you two together now?

 

I get in the comforter and hugs Donghae.

“Waegurae Hyukkie-ah?” Hae mumbled.

“Nothing, I’m sleepy too. Let’s just sleep.” I said.

“Arasso.” He embraced me back.

I’m not really sleepy. I’ve slept for like 7 hours. It’s just I wanna test if he is really the same Donghae or he’s changed because of Nam Ju.

BUZZ BUZZ

 

From: I hate monkey

To: The monkey I hate

Haha. We are not, pabbo! Donghae just called Eun Hye’s phone but she’s in the bathroom. So, I answered it for her. ;pp And I don’t like sea creatures like fishy or even anchovy.

 

Aaah, that’s the real story. I really thought they are together now.

What a stupid monkey I am. Of course he’s calling Eun Hye. He likes her right.

 

To: The monkey I like

From: I like monkey ^^

Ooooo, it’s like that huh? I really thought he’s calling you because he said he’s calling someone at Seoul. Kekeke. I know, I know. Nam Ju won’t trait oppa right? Awwwh, someday, I’ll make you like the anchovy more than any other animal in this world. :DD

Somehow, I feel relieved knowing that she’s not into Donghae.

OMO! Don’t tell me I’ve started to like her???

 

HANGENG’S POV

We are at one of the most famous restaurant in Beijing. For lunch of course.

Since all of the members already familiar with Chinese cuisine, they choose what they wanna eat for themselves.

Diva Heechul, being all picky, keep on asking the waiter if the restaurant could serve him Kimchi every time any waiter passed by him. I repeat, ANY waiter. He’ll be asking the same question to every waiter even though he already knew the answer.

“No sir, we only serve Chinese cuisine here. We apologized!”

That’s the same answer he got from the waiters.

“Geng! I missed Kimchi! I want Kimchi!!” He kept on complaining at me.

Aigoo, I don’t know what to do anymore.

“Chul-ah, we’ll be back tonight! Just wait for a few hours and you could eat Kimchi as much as you want when we arrive Seoul.” I tried to coax him.

“NO! I want Kimchi now!” He yelled.

Half of the members were shocked.

Seriously! What ‘s wrong with this guy?

“Kimchi! Kimchi! Kimchi!” He now banged his hands on the table repeatedly, without stop.

“Yaaah hyung! Shut up already! Just eat whatever we have here!” Kyuhyun said and stuffed Heechul ‘s mouth with some foods.

As we expected from the magnae. Now I agreed with what Teukkie once said.

"You can't find magnae in any other group who is ruder than Kyuhyun."

That’s what he said. Yeah, indeed! You’re right, leader-nim!

Rude but yet lovable magnae, Cho Kyuhyun. ^^

He and Heechul are on a small ‘war’ where they keep on stuffing each other’s mouth with large amount of food.

Everybody seems enjoyed watching their small war. Except for those two. Not really paying attention about what happening here.

“Yaaah, you two! Stop messaging will ya?” I yelled at the duo.

 

*********************************************

 

Short huh? Kekeke. I'm just updating because I don't want all of you to wait for a long time. EUN-JU moment!! I realised that I always concentrated more on DONG-HYE couple, so, I guess I shoul make a chap bout EUN-JU too! ^^ How was it? Oh, by the way, I just got two response on who should be the actor to pretend that he likes Eun Hye. They suggested Kyuhyun or Eeteuk. Any other suggestion?

 

By the way, have you guys watch the full fancam of SS3 in Beijing? Here's the link!!

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjE2NTAzMTM2.html%20

Comment replies:

 

queen_jelly: yeapp, I know it's Henry birthday on 11th ^^
kiss_xander23: awwwh. kekeke. Btw, do you a KISS ME?
seashell: Hahahha, thank you! You make me feels good. Kekeke. Sorry for the late update. *bow
 

25th October 2010