11; The House Warming Party -PART 1-

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

EUN HYE'S POV

I rolled on my bed, with my comforter wrapped around my body. I could not sleep.
 
Just because of those 6 words. “Nice hairdo and cute bunny slippers Eun Hye”.
 
Did he just praised me?
 
It’s weird when sometimes he could make my heart beats like crazy.
 
What’s that for?
 
Have I fall for him? Oh, no, I can’t.
 
He’s an idol after all. I’m just trying to dig my own grave if I had ever dreamt to have him.
 
I don’t wanna get attacked by his crazy fangirls you know.
 
But still, this creature named LEE DONGHAE had left some marks on my heart.
 
I adore how cool his dance (yeap, not as cool as gummy boy of course), and well, SOMETIMES he looks good.
 
What I mean by sometimes is when he smile, which never failed to mesmerize me.
 
And the most important, I really love his voice.
 
Give me hundred guys who have angelic voice like Kyuhyun, for me, Donghae’s still the best.
 
You know what?
 
The tone he used to speak to me just now was REALLY soft. As if he’s speaking to his girlfriend you know.
 
Now, tell me, who wouldn’t get fluttered by that?
 
No one! I’m sure of it!
 
So, don’t call me or what so ever if you never notice Donghae’s charm. Because I’m sure you’re going to be all giddy if you are in my situation.
 
Wait, why the hell I’m praising him right now?
 
SMACK.
 
CHA EUN HYE!!!~ He’s a jerk! Do not forget that!
 
Yeah, he is. That is why sometimes I thought he’s weird. He can be too cocky with me and he can be sweet if he wants.
 
What’s wrong with him?
 
I didn’t find any info that saying Donghae has split personality. Or, maybe he doesn’t show it on public?
 
I prefer the latter. Kekeke.
 
I look at the clock on my table. 3:00 am.
 
Whoaa, I guess we took almost 6 hours fangirling here and there.
 
Don’t ask me how many times Nam Ju and I had our stomach cramped due to execessive laugh.
 
Super Junior is super hillarious. We watched the vids when they were still young like EHB and Full House.
 
How jumpy Eunhyuk could be(that’s why they call him monkey I guess), how childish Kangin who always pulled others’ pants, how cute Eeteuk’s dimple is, how macho Siwon could be.
 
Not to forget how silly they are when it comes to English. Especially Donghae! I laughed hard when he said “Share me, music with me?” to Kibum.
 
Shindong is quite cute eventhough he is chubby. I feel like he’s my own brother.
 
As for Sungmin, I didn’t like the old him, the sooo cute Sungmin. I prefer this new manly Lee Sungmin.
 
Super Junior K.R.Y is the best combination of voice in the world. Ryeowook’s voice really melts me. Not to forget the angelic voice Kyuhyun and art-like voice Yesung. I’ll ask them to sing What If for me if I’ve chance. Puhahaha.
 
I think Hangeng is REALLY cute with his broken hangul. But heyy, even if he has flaw in language, he’s sooo handsome when he wears sunglasses. I admit it! :]
 
For Kibum, I wonder why did he become sooo friendly with me when actually he’s that cold with s? And I really hope he participate more in Super Junior activities.
 
Last but not least, my prince hillarious! Kim Heechul. Yess, I think he’s the most hillarious man in the world. Especially on Intimate Note. I can’t just throw away the image of him doing ‘PABO’ from my mind.
 
Well, what I could conclude based on my 6 hours fangirling, all of them are super unique.
 
But, I can’t agree with this one particular thing. The auto-tune machine that they used in Miinah. They HAVE voice! So, why the hell they used that machine??
 
They sang better when they didn’t use that hell machine.
 
Don’t you guys agree with me?
 
 
 

HEECHUL'S POV

 
I woke up this morning at 630 am.
 
Yeah, I know! Hell early right?
 
Blame that leader. I guessed he had lost his mind.
 
Forcing me to wake up by spraying water from his stinky mouth and asked me to wake others up because he wanna make an announcement.
 
Why an announcement all of sudden?
 
I doubt he knows how to differentiate between morning and dawn.
 
I knocked Hangeng’s head with the same energy I use to knock the bathroom door if I’m in hurry.
 
So, just imagine with that amount of energy, of course, with just one knock, Hangeng’s eyes wide open.
 
“Whaeyooo?” He cried.
 
Jung Su has an announcement to make, go wake up the dongsaengs.” I told him as I walked out to EunHae’s room.
 
As I entered their room, I found out both of them are sleeping soundly and cuddling each other.
 
Erggh, gross!
 
Ok, I’m jealous actually. I never did that with my Hannie.
 
For both EunHae, it’s normal. Since Donghae really love skinship.
 
No, they didn’t sleep together everyday, but, Donghae will hug Eunhyuk everyday. Once a day is a MUST.
 
They sleep together for bout three times in a week I guess.
 
I have no time to check on how many times they’ll cuddle with each other.
 
“YAH!! LEE EUNHAE!! GET UP!!!” I yelled at them. Not to forget, my leg helps me to wake them up.
 
I kicked their hard and that make Eunhyuk a bit shocked.
 
“What’s wrong hyung?” He looked at me and pulled Donghae closer in his embrace.
 
Ok, no need to act so lovey dovey in front of me Hyukjae-ah.
 
I break them apart till Donghae fall on the floor and ordered them to go to the living room.
 
Both of them didn’t dare to fight back, yeah, I know. Who dares to fight Kim Heechul back?
 
Donghae just wipe his and give me wtf look and drags Eunhyuk out of the room.
 
I walked to the living room. Everybody is now here except for Kyuhyun and Hangeng.
 
Everybody looks very sleepy, except for me. Well, of course you would not get sleepy if you smell how stink Eeteuk’s mouth could be.
 
“Hyung? What the hell are you trying to do? A bouncement? Never heard of that word before, you know!” Kyuhyun stepped out from his room and growled at Eeteuk.
 
BOUNCEMENT? Wtf. Must be that best speaker who gave Kyuhyun the wrong info.
 
What’s with the bouncement? Does that word really exist?
 
Sigh.
 
Hangeng-ah, I guess I have to work hard to tutor you.
 
“Not a bouncement Kyu, an announcement” Eeteuk said.
 
I saw Kyuhyun gave Hangeng a smirked. Tsch, this boy, if he give me that kind of rude smirk, I’ll make sure he will never get any chance to smirk for his whole life.
 
“OK, listen guy! We’re having a party!!!” Eeteuk screamed excitedly, ALONE.
 
Nobody heards him. Almost all of them were sleeping.
 
Kangin yawned and said “What party hyung?”
 
“It just a normal party, a house warming party!!"
 
“HOUSE WARMING?” Ok, now, that attracts Kangin’s attention.
 
The only two people who really love house warming are KangTeuk.
 
“Yup, and we’ll celebrate Wookie’s birthday for the second time too!” Eeteuk explained and smiled towards Ryewook.
 
“No need hyung. The celebration with f(x) was good enough for me.” Ryeowook said.
 
“It’s ok, we’ll just have another cake for you that’s all.” Eeteuk patted Ryeowook’s head.
 
“OK, up to you hyung. But you said just now, it’s a house warming party right? Whose house?"
 
And at that time, two pair of eyes suddenly get widen.
 
“Don’t tell me it’s….” Donghae tried to guess.
 
“EUN HYE’s HOUSE???” Now that’s a shout coming from Kibum and Donghae’s mouth.
 
Eeteuk grinned and nodded.
 
Sigh. This guy couldn’t just let go any kind of party huh?
 
We barely know the girl. And now he wants to welcome her?
 
It’s hard to have a very friendly and shameless leader like him.
 
“Hyung, do we really have to visit her?” Donghae pushed Eunhyuk’s head from his shoulder softly to wake him up.
 
I heard he complained to Eunhyuk on why should we visit the girl.
 
“Oh, really? We gonna visit Eun Hye? It’s great then. I could meet that girl again.” Eunhyuk replied excitedly.
 
Huh? Does the monkey has some interest at that girl? A human?
 
“You wanna meet Eun Hye? What’s wrong with you Hyukkie?” Donghae looks shocked.
 
What’s wrong with YOU, Donghae. I didn’t see any problem if Hyuk really wants to meet her.
 
“Aniyo, there’s another girl living with Eun Hye right now. I’ve met her once, and I thought she’s cool.” Eunhyuk explanation makes Donghae kinda relieved. The hell?
 
“Ok, stop arguing. So, now, here’s the plan. We need ingredients for the party. So, we need to go to the market early as only old people go to the market in the morning. We also need a cake and some gifts for both Eun Hye and the other girl living there. Sungmin and Hangeng, you guys will go buy the cake. Kangin, Kyuhyun, Kibum, Heechul, Siwon and me will divide into two groups to shop something for them. Eunhyuk and Donghae, since the owner of the house need to cook for the guest, so, both of you have to ask the girls to go to the market to buy ingredients with you.” Eeteuk ordered us in just one breath.
 
Why did he put my name on the list too? Aigoo. I just planned to continue my sleep afer this.
 
BWOH? Hyung! There’s no way I’ll go shopping with that stalker!” Donghae shouted.
 
“You can switch place with me if you want. I’m glad to shop with Eun Hye.” Kibum said.
 
“Or I can go alone with both of them. I’m ok with that.” Eunhyuk looks happy.
 
“NO! I’LL GO!” Donghae shouted and went to their room.
 
Really. What’s wrong with him actually?
 
“Guess, I need to wake them up now neh hyung?” Eunhyuk asked Eeteuk.
 
He just nodded, and said “Ryeowook, Yesung and Shindong, could you please cook for us breakfast before we go out?” They nod in agreement and all of the members walked to their own room to get ready. Eunhyuk runs out to wake the girls up I guess.
 
I lay on the couch and closed my eyes. There’s no way I’ll follow Eeteuk instruction. After all, he just nine days older than me. So, no need to scared of him. Kekeke.
 
5 minutes later, I feel someone drags me to my room. Yes, I’m still in my lying position.
 
Imagine how big star Kim Heechul being dragged by.. Who else?
 
My Hannie of course. Tsch.
 
 

NAM JU'S POV

 
I AM SO SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPYYYYY!!!!
 
Why did I have to wake up early in the morning just because a group of idol gonna come to my house for a house warming. And why did I have to go shopping with this two nation's idol?
 
This is really nonsense.
 
I look on backview mirror and caught Eunhyuk’s eyes on me.
 
He smiled and I just replied it back with full annoyance.
 
Tell me who wouldn’t get annoyed if someone knocked your house like there’s an earthquake just to ask you to go buy the ingredients for house warming party that not even in your plan?? And you have to cook too? WHAT THE F?
 
Even if he is a great dancer in the world, I’m sure no one wouldn’t get mad of what he had done. Unless his crazy fangirls of course.
 
Eun Hye is sleeping besides me after having a cursing session with Donghae that sits in front of me, besides Eunhyuk who is now driving.
 
I noticed Donghae’s eyes keep on glancing Eun Hye every two minutes. Yess, it’s very obvious till I can guess the exact time when he will turn his head to look on Eun Hye.
 
What’s wrong with him? Never seen a girl sleep or what?
 
We arrived at the supermarket 10 minutes later.
 
Eunhyuk and Donghae didn’t wear anything extra to disguise themselves since it’s only 7:15 in the morning.
 
We walked in side by side. Donghae besides Eun Hye who walks very slowly due to her sleepiness.
 
And I walked a lil bit in front with Eunhyuk.
 
Suddenly I felt my ponytail being untied.
 
I turned my head to the left, just to see Eunhyuk grinning from ear to ear.
 
“I prefer you let you hair down.” He said and hid my hairband in his pocket.
 
HUH?
 
“Why do I have to care whether you prefer it or not? Give me my hairband monkey!” I tried to steal my hairband from his pocket.
 
“Waah, I’m being by her! Help me, help me!” He ran behind Donghae.
 
I gave him a death glare and continue on walking as I grabbed Eun Hye’s hand to walk beside me.
 
I heard Eunhyuk whispered something to Donghae and suddenly he broke us apart.
 
He pushed Eun Hye towards Donghae and said, “It’s the rule, you walk with me and Donghae walk with Eun Hye, missy.”
 
Don’t forget, plus as very cute smile on his face.
 
Who could resist that smile? He really knows how to make a girl happy. Even I just get annoyed with him the past 30 minutes.
 
Whatever you monkey I sticked my tounge to him.
 
He pinched my cheek and said “What’s your name?”
 
I guess he’s just like me. Easy to get along with strangers.
 
Maybe we could be friends. Who knows.
 
“Cha Nam Ju” I replied and sticked my hand out to shake hand with him.
 
He shook my hand and put his arm on my shoulder.
 
I gave him how-dare-you-put-your-stinky-arms-around-me look.
 
He just grinned and said, “We’re friends right?”
 
“Maybe” I replied, and then turned my head to the back to see what happen between Donghae and Eun Hye.
 
They are ignoring each other, not even looking at each other’s face, but still the space between them is almost zero. They walk really close till their shoulder meet up.
 
“What are you looking at?” Eunhyuk pulled my hair softly to get my attention.
 
“Nothin, and don’t touch my hair. I hate it!” I said.
 
He giggled and said “Ok, I won’t. But make sure you won’t tie you hair if I’m around. I love it when you let it down. Promise?” He held out his pinky.
 
“We’ll see bout that. I’m not gonna promise anything.”
 
“I’ll make sure you won’t tie you hair Nam Ju-ah!” He chirped happily and dragged me towards the entrance.
 
What’s with the I-love-it-when-you-let-your-hair-down?
 
 
 

SUPER JUNIOR'S POV

 
“Should we buy them a bra for each?” Eeteuk sounds erted here.
 
“No, we should buy them two bible! One for each!” Here goes Siwon.
 
“Don’t give others a bible like what you had gave to me and Yoonji on We Got Married! No one needs a bible when they are moving in!" Kangin said.
 
“I know. Why don’t we buy a lot of pink stuffs for them!! Lady likes pink right?” Heechul with his pink obsession, trying to drag the girls to love pink too.
 
Everyone ignored him.
 
“Set of games sound cool. Don’t you think hyung?” Kyuhyun seems proud with his idea.
 
“NOT AT ALL” Five of them replied in union.
 
“Could all of you come out with better idea?” Kangin’s voice once again, snapped them out.
 
“Do you have any, hyung?” Kibum asked Kangin.
 
“No, I don’t” He replied.
 
“So, shut your mouth up!” Again, they said in union.
 
At the bakery shop, Sungmin and Hangeng get a very beautiful and delicious cake with ease.
 
There's a saying if we cooperate with each other, the work becomes easy right?
 
But not for Super Junior. The more members involved in something, the more hard the work will be. xD
 
***************************************************************************
 
End of Chapter 11.
Ok, I know. I’m writing crap. Haha. Am sorry okay! Promise for a better chap next :D
 
Comment Reply:
 
RoseYoung: Really? I thought you already left me. Kekeke xD Yeaah, I missed Hangeng too. The old Hangeng in Suju ;[ And YAY!! EunHae FTW!!!~ kekeke xD 
 
 
 
Written on 25th June 2010.
 
Comment puhlease? xD
[Who watch Happy Together with EunTeuk?? They are hillarious! xD]