43; Come on Hyukkieeeee, it's OUR day!!

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

 

"Hyukkieeeeeee"
 
 
"NO Hae."
 
 
"Pretty please?"
 
 
"I said NO."
 
 
"Oh Hyuk...."
 
 
"Which part of my 'NO' that you didn't understand?"
 
 
"Fine. You don't love me anymore now that you have a girlfriend."
 
 
Hyukjae put the magazine he's been reading aside and rubbed his forehead in frustration. "You know I love you more than anyone in this world."
 
 
"Action speaks louder than words, I understand." Donghae tried to get up from Hyukjae's bed but was stopped by the older.
 
 
"Hae, please. Don't be like this."
 
 
"DON'T BE LIKE WHAAAT?" Donghae snapped his wrist from Hyukjae's hold and look at his bestfriend with teary eyes.
 
 
Hyukjae pulled Donghae back to sit beside him.
 
 
"Don't cry, you know I hate your tears the most."
 
 
"Yet you are the one who always makes me cry." Donghae mumbled but Hyukjae manages to catch his words.
 
 
He couldn't help but smile.
 
 
He turns Donghae's body to face him.
 
 
"Is it my fault that you always get too sensitive when it comes to me?" Hyukjae asked, still smiling.
 
 
Donghae controlled himself from ripping Hyukjae's mouth because that gummy smiles irrirates him.
 
 
"IT'S BECAUSE OUT OF PEOPLE IN THIS DORM YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO ALWAYS REFUSE TO DO WHAT I WANTED TO DO WITH YOU."
 
 
"It's because out of people in this dorm why did you choose me to do all the ridiculous things with you?"
 
 
"It's because I love you the most, PABBO! And it's because today is our anniversary. I want to do something memorable with you on our day."
 
 
"Do we really need to get married to make it memorable? Come on Hae, you know it's illegal in our country."
 
 
"See. I knew it! You don't love me anymore. You are not my Hyukjae. My Hyukjae would do anything for me."
 
 
"I'll die for you if you asked me to Hae, but this is too ridiculous." Hyukjae sighed.
 
 
"Ridiculous. Ridiculous. My Hyukkie never said that before this. You are not my Hyukkie." Dongahe mumbles again.
 
 
"Hae, listen. I'm YOUR Hyukkie and will always be yours, okay?" Hyukjae carassed Donghae's cheeks. God knows how much he loves this one young man, but the said guy seems to not understand him at all.
 
 
"Then, prove it! Marry me!"
 
 
"Hae... Please? Don't be childish." Hyukjae looks into Donghae's eyes.
 
 
Donghae nodded. "Oh, now I'm childish? Arasso. I know my place now." He removes Hyukjae's hand from his face and
get up.
 
 
"Haisssssh. You sure know how to kill me Hae. Fine, fine. You win. I'll marry you. Now satisfy?" Hyukjae throws Donghae's Nemo on the floor and cover his face with his pillow.
 
 
"Seriously Hyukkie?" Donghae stops moving and grins.
 
 
He ran to his Hyukjae and hug the older boy.
 
 
"I knew it, I knew that woman can't steal my place in your heart right?" He's obviously happy as he tighten his hug in Hyukjae.
 
 
The chick-like-hair boy pushed him harshly and said "Now you realised. And if you didn't notice, that woman you're talking about is MY yeoja." 
 
 
Donghae just giggled and pulled Hyukjae back in his embrace.
 
 
"Just so you know, I'm not going to let you go even if you have your yeoja or not. Because HaeHyuk rules the world."
 
 
"I thought today is EunHae's day."
 
 
"It's HAEHYUK, fullstop."
 
 
 
-
 
 
 
"Lee Donghae, would you take Lee Hyukjae to be your spouse, your partner in life and your one true love? Would you cherish your friendship and love him today, tomorrow, and forever? Would you trust and honor him? Laugh and cry with him? Would you love him faithfully through the best and the worst?"
 
 
Park Jungsu the leader, plays his role as the oldest to unite his two dongsaengs witnessed by the other 12 members and Hyukjae's girlfriend.
 
 
Yeah, Cha Nam Ju.
 
 
Apparently, Hyukjae has fallen in love with one crazy woman who supoorts HaeHyuk/EunHae with all her life.
 
 
Yes, he feels grateful to have one kind of girl who understands about his relationship with Donghae, but sometimes he feels like this girl doesn't love him like how he's in love with her. 
 
 
Because the girl never tries to fight for her right on him. She always let Donghae in their way and she always give in whenever Donghae wanted Hyukjae to be with him when Hyukjae's trying to spend his precious time with her.
 
 
No, it's not Donghae's fault at all.
 
 
Everybody knows Donghae would be a brat when it comes to his Hyukjae, but he can't put the blame on his lover too.
 
 
Seriously, these two people has given him non-stop headache from the moment Hyukjae & Nam Ju became an item.
 
 
He sighed and nugded Donghae on his ribs. "Palli, I want to get over with this damn marriage event thingy."
 
 
The latter gave him a sweet smile(which Hyukjae found really annoying) and said. "I will, I do."
 
 
The leader nodded and proceed "Would you, Lee Hyukjae, do whatever that I've mentioned to Donghae just now? I'm too lazy to read it again. Who came up with this ty vows by the way?" He held the cue card high and asked s.
 
 
"Hyung, it's romantic." Sungmin said.
 
 
Obviously, he's the one who came up with the ty vows.
 
 
"Romantic my . Huh, Lee Hyukjae, don't you think you should answer now?" He throws the cue card to the pumpkin guy and proceed his job.
 
 
Hyukjae glanced towards his lover and see her nodding. 
 
 
This is it, I'm not cheating on Nam Ju, I'm just clarifying my friendship with Donghae. He gulped down his salive and says "I do."
 
 
Jungsu nodded and asked "Does anybody has any objection?"
 
 
"I take that as no. Now, you may exchange your rings." 
 
 
Ryeowook came with a velvet pillow with two rings on it.
 
 
Donghae grab one of the ring in hurry and put it on Hyukjae's ring finger.
 
 
"What's with the hurry?" Hyukjae asked while putting the ring on Donghae's finger.
 
 
"I can't wait to make you mine." He grinned. 
 
 
Hyukjae rolled his eyes and held their entwined fingers on the air. "We are married now, sastify aren't you?"
 
 
All of them nodded and clapped their hands in happiness.
 
 
"Crazy bastards." Hyukjae mumbled and snatched his hands from Donghae.
 
 
Before he could move away from the altar Donghae grabs Hyukjae wrist.
 
 
He gave him his infamous puppy eyes.
 
 
"What again, Lee Donghae? I'm now yours." He shows their friendship ring in front of Donghae's eyes.
 
 
"I know that. I just want to say thank you. Thank you for realizing this childish wish of mine. Thank you for you vow to be by my side forever. I love you very much Hyukkie." 
 
 
Hyukjae could see tears are about to fall from Donghae's eyes. He thinks he understood now. He thinks he knows why did Donghae wanted them to get married.
 
 
Donghae feels insecure. He's afraid Hyukjae will left him now that Hyukjae already has a girlfriend ; which everyone knows, he wouldn't.
 
 
His Donghae are to innocent to notice that there's no one who could separate them. 
 
 
He pulled Donghae in his embraced. "I love you too Hae-ah. Always & forever. Keep that in your mind."
 
 
He relieved when he felt Donghae's nodding his head.
 
 
He let Donghae go and says "Now could you please give me a few minutes for me & my girl?"
 
 
The younger smiled cutely. "Ummm. Go. I have you forever. I shouldn't be stingy to give her few minutes to be with you." He kissed Hyukjae's cheek and skipped happily to his other members.
 
 
Hyukjae walked to his yeoja and whispered "I'm gonna change to a more comfortable clothe, you want to stay or go back? It's late already."
 
 
"I'll just go back. My class starts on 8 tomorrow."
 
 
"Arasso. I'll call you after all this s end." He patted his girlfriend's head and walked to his room.
 
 
"I'll go back first, you don't need to change though. You look extremely cute in that." He heard his girl shouted before he slammed the door hard.
 
 
There's no way in hell he would wear this damn wedding dress and wigs anymore. 
 
 
Never!
 
********************************************************
 
HAPPY EUNHAE DAY 
where is Eun Hye? Idk. Hahah.
 
 
 
 
19th July 2011