42; Space Big Star Day -2-

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

HEECHUL'S POV
 


Leeteuk was in the bridal gown; apart from the too thick make-up he looked just... fine.

 

Sungmin in a hot red dress with little roses around the wide neck and blonde hair like Jessica’s—Kyuhyun should just admit that he’s gay and claim him already.

 

Ryeowook looked nice with the high school dress I specially bought for him (the other was rented okay? His was special because he inspired me*laughs*) and Zhou Mi, pfft, Zhou Mi should be the best cross-dresser in the whole Super Junior, well maybe the second best after me.

 

Kyuhyun looked plainly stupid with the bright yellow dress that was exposed until the upper part of his knees and the fish couple, urm... were no difference with the magnae (I picked them the same coloured dresses so that they won't have to fight who was the best dress up later, clever me).
 

Hankyung still looked the best even when his buff built almost ripped the pink dress (apparently he chose to wear the one I showed him later), and his long hair was a match to his make-up that I personally did for him.

 

Awww he’s blushing.

 

Siwon chose to wear a sister’s robe; which I didn't rent, and lifted his crucifix when I walked near him.
 

Tsch, this boy. He didn't know that I’ve been successfully corrupting him over the years.
 

“It’s a pity not all of us are here.” Damn Shindong and Kibum and Yesung! Why must they have their schedules packed on my birthday? 
 

“Where’s Kangin hyung?” Magnae asked, and I roamed my eyes around the room. 
 

“Here.” Little Henry—oh he looked so cute and bubbly and greenish like spinach inside that dark green dress with a white ribbon wrapping his waist. His dark brown hair was tied ponytail style and his make-up (I think it was Siwon’s artwork) was perfect on his face.
 

“Oh my doll!!” I ran and hugged him; ouwh he smelled good too.

 

“H-hyung, this is embarrassing...!” He glanced over the two girls who were giggling while preparing the small snacks beside the two cakes on the table, and hid his face inside my hug.

 

Can anyone be cuter than this little lost Canadian boy? I guess not.
 

“Yah! Why you no dress??” Donghae exclaimed in English, pointing at the smiling Kangin behind us.

 

Yes Kangin, why you no dress?

 

Wait, was this even right?
 

“I’m a man, I don't need a dress like you guys. And Heechul’s rules for his birthday doesn't work on me. ARGGHH!”
 

That was the sound of him being dragged around the table by me. “Change now, or I’ll cut off your head.”
 

“I can't! I-I have to go to meet some friends!!”

 

Leeteuk was running to my side, trying to separating my hands off his yeobo’s head. “Yah, Heechul-ah! He’s got a schedule after that!”


“Oh. Why didn't you say so, brat?”

 

Kangin grunted.

 

Like I would be scared with that, huh?

 

You’re lucky Leeteuk was by your side, or I swear you won't be running away like this.
 

“Here.” Kangin shoved a black box into my hand, and frowned.

 

“What? I have to make these kids line up for a picture.”
 

“Present, since I won't be inside you birthday ball or whatever you were ing about earlier.” Oh my I think I’m tearing up; like hell I would. 
 

“I see. thanks.” And waved him goodbye. Leeteuk sent him to the door; I didn't want to know what the two was whispering there, but Leeteuk seemed dazed when Kangin had left. Whatever, dude.
 

“Question.” As if I couldn’t sense your curiousity, magnae. 
 

“Why are you asking us to do this, this thing?” Except Sungmin and Ryeowook who were clearly enjoying the moment, everybody was nodding, even Eun Hye and Nam Ju.

 

Hmm, they just couldn’t understand what art means, could they?
 

“Because birthday parties have always been about stamping cakes on people’s faces, so I wanted to make something different.”
 

“Question.” Uh, now what?
 

“Yes, Nam Ju-ah.”
 

“Then why did Eunhyuk bought another cake? Don't we have two already?” Another? I looked at Eunhyuk, and he smirked.

 

Wait, he couldn’t be thinking...
 

“Apparently, Heechul-ah, you’ll have to clean all this dresses back before you return them later.” Leeteuk smiled as he set the timer for the camera before came towards the neat crowd and crushed himself between Zhou Mi and Donghae.

 

And pulled little Henry to sit like a princess in front of him.

 

“Hana... deul... KIMCHI!!”

 
 
 
 

DONGHAE'S POV


 
Poor Heechul hyung.
 
 
If only he knew that Ryeowook wasn't so innocent after all, he wouldn’t have to agree with the idea of having us to follow his orders today.
 
 
And thanks to that, now even the hideous yellow dress I was wearing didn't look as hideous as before.
 
 
It was painted with sweet creams and chocolates. 
 
 
“I’ll be your guys worst nightmare on every birthday after this, I swear!!” Heechul screamed when Siwon and Kyuhyun grabbed his hands Eunhyuk sprung towards him with the cake he bought without planning earlier when we were out buying the decorations that Heechul told us to.
 
 
“You’ve always been our sweetest nightmare, hyung!” My monkey yelled before the cake landed on Heechul’s face and fell onto the dress he was wearing.
 
 
I never knew my monkey could be this evil. 
 
 
Nam Ju was clapping like a Kim Junsu dolphin next to Eun Hye, so did the latter.
 
 
I guess they’ve already forgotten about the moustache that Heechul hyung painted under their noses earlier (that was why the monkey was furious, Heechul was playing with his girlfriend’s face, pfft).
 
 
I laughed, munching the crackers in my hand when Eun Hye turned her head towards me.
 
 
There’s something felt throbbing in my chest. Something different from what I’ve been feeling when I was choked on some food.
 
 
She laughed when I showed her my dirty dress, but turned her head around when Eunhyuk was hiding behind Nam Ju from Heechul hyung who was now holding a tin of whipped cream, ready to shove all of its content into the monkey’s mouth. 
 
 
“This is the consequences of living with me!” And unfortunately, other than laughing, there’s nothing that Nam Ju could do to help her poor boyfriend.
 

And Eun Hye laughed again.
 
 
Ah, my heart was beating frantically, and it only beat for her.
 
 
Strange.
 
 
 
********************************************************
 
 
Hye guyss! Yeahh, I know. I'm late. Mian. Got a HUGEEEEEE (can you see how huge it is?) writer's block atm. And you guys (ahh, me too) should say a really big thanks to my chingu bennythemouse because these two chapters were actually written by her. I told her I've no idea for Heechul's bday and I offered her to write bout it. Actually I kinda pay her for these two chaps. Haha. Am sorry guys, a LOT. I'll try harder next time ^^
 
 
 
I should say nothing. He's my lover afterall. But I must say, INDEED. 
P/s: I call him Chick nowadays XD
 
 
 
Comment replies:
 
meera13peace: Updated ^^
junHaefishy: I was actually tearing while writing that part T.T
SuJu-LoVe: Wahh, lucky your dad. And you baked for your dad? That's cool. *imagine I say that with Kyu's tone in Dancing Out xP
 
 
 
14th July 2011
(Today's my bff's bday. Happy Birthday to her ^^ )