39; SM families :)) (Donghae being possessive again)

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

 

DONGHAE'S POV

 
 
Huarrrrrrgggh.
 
 
I stretched out my body.
 
 
Almost 12 hours in a flight was sure bored as hell.
 
 
Yeap, even if I have Hyukkie besides me.
 
 
Because he's not literally besides me when he always jumped around the others' seat. Gossiping with
Heechul hyung, goofing with Jonghyun, chatting with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung, not to forget annoying the maknae to death. They even ran along the aisle (more to Kyuhyun chasing him because he accidentally dropped his saliva on Kyu's psp) disturbing others who were trying to sleep. A smack each on their head, that's what they got from Hankyung hyung to make them stop. Kyu even cursed the hyung in Chinese before dragging Hyukkie by his shirt.
 
 
Ahhh, have I mentioned Victoria begging me on the phone(with her Hankyung hyung-like accent) to take the monkey back to his seat because he kept on bugging that girl to divorce Nickhun? Yeap, he just did. 
 
 
Like seriously she's not even your young sister or what, let her be with anyone she likes duhh.
 
 
And how did I know bout all of this you ask?
 
 
You see, Hyukkie will comeback to my side after he's finished jumping around the others' seat, reporting what has he done and right after he finished his words, he'll starts jumping around again.
 
 
Doesn't he feel tired? Yes, I know you guys are wondering bout that right?
 
 
I guess being in love makes you a bit hyperactive? Maybe?
 
 
"Ladies and gentlemen. This is Capt. Johnson speaking. We're on our final descent into Seoul. I want to thank you for flying with us today, and I hope you enjoy your stay in Seoul." 
 
 
That was the only thing that can make Hyukkie sat properly beside me more than 15 minutes. Err, is poking Kibum(who sat beside him) on his cheek to annoy him considered as sitting properly? I don't know, you guys decide.
 
 
Now, we just got out from the airplane and we are walking out from the arrivals. We help each other to check on our appearance before stepping out (there are fans waiting outside if you didn't know).
 
 
I fish(no, I'm not saying I'm a fish. But I AM a fish, right?) my blackberry in my hand luggage and starts to text Eun Hye when I saw Hyuk is talking happily on the phone. With his yeoja of course. *rolled eyes
 
 
What? 
 
 
Of course I'm jealous now that I have to share him with another girl.
 
 
But hey, I know I shouldn't be selfish. I couldn't keep him for the rest of my life.
 
 
And Nam Ju is not bad at all. She even let Hyukkie went home earlier(when they were watching movie at town) just because no one was home during dinner. You know I hate eating alone right? 
 
 
Yeahh, call me spoil brat because I know you are just jealous I got Eunhyuk's attention while you guys just got to look at him from far, right? Muahahahhaha. *borrow Kyu's evil laugh
 
 
Okay, where was I just now? Aaaah, I want to text Eun Hye.
 
 
 
To: Eun Hae (ohh, I mean Hye)
From: Donghye (aah, I mean Hae)
 
 We just arrived!!! And we are starving to death. Did you guys keep your promise to cook for us? And ehmmm, I miss you. *hide behind Hyuk
 
 
 
SENT.
 
 
I look up when I heard the fans calling my name, asking me to wave at them.
 
 
I smiled and keep on waving while walking.
 
 
Minho suddenly appeared beside me and put his long arm on my shoulder. Making the fans screaming.
 
 
"Yaah, when will you stop your hyung activities?" I nudged him.
 
 
"Never." He smirked and walked faster, now hugging Changmin from back. =='' 
 
 
And of course that makes they scream even louder.
 
 
"." I turn my head to the left and found Key cursing him under his breath. 
 
 
I just chuckled. "Jealous aren't ya?"
 
 
"Hell no! I don't need to be desperate like him to get attention from the girls. My airport fashion is just enough to catch their eyes." He scoffed.
 
 
Yeah, whatever you diva. I decided not to reply him when my phone vibrated.
 
 
 
From: eun HYE
To: dongHAE
 
Welcome back homeeee. We(Nam Ju and the fans) missed you guys too. Don't worry, we've prepared many types of food(Eunhyuk and Shindong will be happy to see it).
Just come home early, okaaaay. ^^
 
 
 
I gritted my teeth while reading her message.
 
 
This yeoja.
 
 
I searched for her name in my phonebook and call her.
 
 
It took two rings before she answered 'yeobosaeyo' with cheerful voice.
 
 
Okay, I miss that voice.
 
 
"Yaaah, yaaah. I said I miss you, not Nam Ju or the fans. And what? YOU GUYS? Yaaah, just miss me, no need to miss the others. " I said without even greeting her.
 
 
"Are you on PMS or what? I don't have time to deal with your ridiculous act. Where are you guys right now? We need to heat up the food." She replied lazily.
 
 
"Is that the right way to speak with a person you didn't meet for a week?" I asked in a sad tone.
 
 
"Whatever. Where is Kyu? Let me talk to someone normal. Pass me to him." She said.
 
 
"Yaaaaah." 
 
 
"Hehehe, I'm just kidding you little kid. I miss all of you, but I missed you and Kyu the most. Satisfy?"
She said in chuckle.
 
 
"No. Why is it everytime we were away you always miss Kyu too?"
 
 
"Hae, don't start. Please?" 
 
 
"Arasso, arasso. You guys are just bestfriend. Like I would believe that. Pfft."
 
 
She just laughed. "It's up to you, I'm not even your girl. Go ahead, assume what you want. By the way, is ZhouRy going to come too?”
 
 
ZhouRy? Fangirls, how many members have you guys paired up? “Yeah, of course they are coming too. They are staying with us for some time.”
 
 
“Aaaah, jinja? I'm soooo excited.”
 
 
I could sense that Hye-ah. -_____-
 
 
“You are forbidden to visit our dorm when Henry's there but I'm not.”
 
 
“You know I won't listen to that right? I'm gonna feed my Mochi todaaay.”
 
 
Seriously, my MOCHI? Tsch.
 
 
“Henry doesn't like noona I tell you.”
 
 
“Who cares, I like dongsaeng. Keke.”
 
 
“Yaaah, I don't call you to hear about your Mochi or whatsoever okay?” I said in annoyance.
 
 
“Haha. Mianhe. So, how's Paris?”
 
 
“COOL. Let's go there on our honeymoon okay?” I said.
 
 
“Okayy. In your dream. Haha. Now tell me where are you guys right now?" 
 
 
"Dangsin-ui maeum sogae (in your heart) Kikiki."
 
 
"Awwwwh, ain't that sweeet? Stop kidding. Paliiiii. Tell me where are you?"
 
 
"Hehe. Eager to meet me Hye-ah?"
 
 
"Can you answer my question properly before you got 'I eager to meet Kyu' as an answer?" She said.
 
 
"Okaaay, okaaay. You are no fun. We are on our way to get out from this aiport. Omo, omo. Yah, I see Junsu's hugging Hyuk now. I need to rescue him. I'll text you 15 minutes before we arrive there okay."
 
 
"I'm not a kid anymore to have fun with 5 years old boy like you. Yah, your jealousness are beyond the limit already. Arasso, don't forget to text me okay."
 
 
"Aisssh, whatever you say. I'm not going to lose this battle. I must snatch Hyuk from that duck . Ok, I won't. Bye."
 
 
"Wait Hae." She stops me from hang up.
 
 
"What again? Paliii. Junsu's arm is wrapping Hyuk's waist right nowwwww." I freaked out.
 
 
"I miss you. Jinja." With that, she hang up.
 
 
I couldn't help but smiling like an idiot. 
 
 
Eun Hye miss me. Eun Hye miss me. Yay!
 
 
"Oppa, are you okay?" A hand touched my shoulder. The fans are screaming.
 
 
Ohh, it's Yoona. No wonder.
 
 
Heyy girls, what did I said on the past chapter? YoonHae is a no-no okaaaay?
 
 
I shook my head. "I'm okay. I'm going to separate HyukSu. See you later, dongsaeng." I smiled at her and ran towards the duo.
 
 
"Yaaaah, duck . How many times I've warned you? HyukSu's era was over on the day you enter SM leaving my poor Hyukkie alone." I grabbed Hyuk to walk beside me. Now I'm between them.
 
 
He laughed. Yeah, his infamous Eun Kyang Kyang of course. "And how many times I've told you, I know Hyukjae longer than you. And HyukSu would never end, stinky fish." He replied.
 
 
I look at Hyuk and pout. "He want to snatch you from meeeeee"
 
 
"YOU are trying to snacth me from Junsu, Hae-ah. Be rational, we've bee friends since middle school. Our bond are inseparable." Hyukkie said.
 
 
"Heard that fishy?" Junsu said.
 
 
"Hmmmmph. I'll let you go this time just because Eunhyuk said that. If not, you'll never get to see the red ocean with that eyes of yours again." I stuck my tounge out.
 
 
He hang his arm on my shoulder. "Seriously, Hae. Stop this childish act. We both love him."  He said with his cute smile plastered on his face.
 
 
"Hyukkiiieeee. He said I'm childish." I look at Hyuk and pout again.
 
 
"You ARE Hae." He chuckled and high five-ed with Junsu.
 
 
WHY THE HELL DID YOU BOLD EUNHYUK WORDS, AUTHOR? DEM YUUUU.
 
 
"You guys are mean. I'll just go to Yunho." I pushed Junsu's arm off and walked faster towards the Jung.
 
 
I then turn my head back and shout "I'm just kidding with you duck . He's yours too." I stuck my tounge once again.
 
 
That makes the so called HyukSu grin.
 
 
“Yunnniiieeee.” 
 
 
Yunho turns his head and waves at me. Signaling me to come to him.
 
 
I skipped there happily.
 
 
“Why are you soo happy?” He asked.
 
 
“I'm just happy we are back now.”
 
 
“Yeah right. You are happy because you could see Eun Hye after this right?” 
 
 
Kangin hyung, do you really need to let the world knows? You and your big fat mouth. Pffft.
 
 
“Eun Hye?” Yunho asked while grinning.
 
 
“You misheard. Hyung said Eunhyuk. Right hyung?” I gave him sign to cooperate with me.
 
 
He just shrugged. And walked leaving us to go to his Teuk hyung.
 
 
“I'm sure I'm not deaf yet Hae? And why the hell you would be happy to see Eunhyuk when you stuck
at him 24/7 like a gum?” Yunho said. Still grinning.
 
 
I guess it's my luck since we are already in front our vans.
 
 
“I'll tell you later kay? Go to yor van now. Jae is freaking out there.” I pointed at Jaejoong who looks like a mad person with hand on his head, searching for Yunho.
 
 
“Pffft, drama queen as usual. Don't think I'll let you go without telling me okay? I'll find you at the company tomorrow.” He patted my back and go to his drama queen.
 
 
Arggggh. What should I tell him later?
 
 
Who is Eun Hye?
 
 
Would he believe me if I say she's my neighbour?
 
 
Who's an earth would be happy to see his neighbour after coming back from oversea?
 
 
“Get in hyung. It's hot out here.” Kyu pushed me slightly.
 
 
“Kyu, who is Eun Hye?” I asked him.
 
 
“Are you amnesia or what?” He looks at me like I am an alien.
 
 
“No, I'm not. Just answer me.”
 
 
“My girlfriend of course.” He then cover his ears using his headphone. I know what that means; do not disturb.
 
 
Wtf. Your girlfriend my . Tsch.
 
 
I asked Hyuk's opinion when he put his head on my shoulder. But he's not helping at all when he answered,
 
 
“Admit that you have feelings for her, and tell Yunho that she's the girl you like.”
 
 
 
****************************************
 
 
Dissapointed. That's all. I'll update on Teukkie's birthday.Till then.
 
 
 
Comment replies:
 
 
nickydecosta: Glad you like it :) I hope this chap satisfy you. There's not much bout DongHye though *mian
 
Khazy8: Really? You don't know how happy I am when reading your comment. Thank you very much *bow I'm sure Hae WON'T approve. Hehe. HaeHyuk! HaeHyuk!
 
 
 
26th June 2011