10; Not A Lucky Day For The Chinese xD

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

HANGENG'S POV

 
Uhuk-uhuk. UHUK!!
 
I almost choked the food that are on their way to fill in my stomach.
 
No, I can’t lose! Tomorrow is my turn to do the dishes. If I lost today, that means I have to wash the dishes for two days!!
 
Andwaeeee!!
 
“Finished!!!” Donghae shouted and sticked out his tounge to make sure there’s nothing left in his mouth.
 
And here it is, the last chance for me to avoid being the last two persons was snatched by the Fish.
 
Aish, how could a small fish like him eat faster than me?
 
Gulp.
 
Hey, something stuck in my throat! Help!
 
I need water!!
 
I patted Heechul’s thigh repeatedly and made a sign to tell him I almost dying here.
 
He grabbed a glass of water and threw it in my mouth.
 
Ok, not literally of course, but heyy, he forced me to gulp down the water harshly and thanks to him, I coughed badly.
 
Uhuk, uhuk, uhuk!
 
Pabbo Chullie! Doesn’t he love me?
 
Doesn’t he remember? I’m the one who comfort him when he’s crying just now.
 
How dare he try to kill me with a glass of water?
 
PAP!
 
I felt my back being slapped hard.
 
“Are you okay Geng?”
 
“Of course I’m nooot, you pabboo!!~” I yelled at him.
 
But he doesn’t seem scared since he’s laughing crazily right now.
 
“Hyung, speak properly! Your Hangul become worse from day to day” Said Yesung. And yes, he’s laughing to. In fact, all of them were laughing.
 
Aisshh, he’s the one who talks. At least I’m not as crazy as him, trying to let his pet turtle swim in his bowl of kimchi soup. Ewwww.
 
I glanced at Heechul and practice one of my martial art skills onto his head.
 
“Yaaaaah!!!” He shouted at me with his large eyes.
 
“I almost get choke here and you are laughing like crazy?” I yelled at him.
 
“Haha, it’s not my fault. Blame your pronounciation!” He sticked his tounge out, annoyed me. I will be glad if I could cut that tounge of his, one fine day.
 
“So, the two luckiest persons for today is Wookie and Hangeng! Congrats you both! I gave u tones of plates and bowls as the prize.” Eeteuk hyung announced our lost with a big smile on his face.
 
I look at Wookie, he gave a me a sign to start cleaning the table.
 
Sigh.
 
When will all the tortures on me get over?
 
I’m sick of being bullied you know. Sometimes they bully me just because I’m the only Chinese in the group.
 
Henry, Mimi! Come to Korea please!!! I wanna team up with you guys to beat these snobbish Korean guys! Sobs.
 
Speaking bout the other two members, I kinda missed them.
 
Mimi is working hard as an MC in China right now. It is his first time.
 
And Henry is now at Canada. Visiting his parents and siblings.
 
Without those two, the dorm get a lil bit peace for itself.
 
Not really a peace, but if the two are here, our dorm could be classified under one of the most terrified hell!!
 
Believe me!
 
You won’t? It’s your problem. I have no time to explain since Wookie has called my name for bout 5 times, asking me to help him washing.
 
 

EUNHYUK'S POV

 
I AM SO FULL!!!
 
I walked to my room and throw myself on Hae’s bed.
 
I hold my monkey and Hae’s Mr. Fishy tight.
 
Let’s take a nap before being energetic for the whole night again.
 
BLACK!!
 
Eehhh?
 
What happened? Black out?
 
I opened my eyes just to see nothing except for darkness.
 
It’s weird. If it’s true we are having black out, why could I heard Kangin’s voice singing along with Wonder Girls? 
 
Ohh you stupid. Of course there’s no Wonder Girls in our dorm! I mean in the television duh!
 
Back to the blackout issue, I can feel cold air brushing my bare body. That means air conditioner was still .
 
So, why did my sight become dark all of sudden? Am I blind?
 
Wait, now I fell kinda suffocate. What’s wrong with me?
 
I cupped my face with my hand.
 
Eh? There’s something on my face.
 
I remove it and now I got my normal sight as well as my normal breathing.
 
Guess what? It’s Donghae who threw his wet towel on my face.
 
That’s why I felt suffocated and see nothing except darkness.
 
I look at him, ready to pout.
 
“Don’t give me that look Hyukkie! Get up! Remember we have to maintain our body now! Especially when you have abs Hyuk! Do not sleep after you ate!” He pulled my hand and helped me getting off the bed.
 
Aish, chinca! If I know trying to maintain the abs is this hard, I rather have no abs at all.
 
I guess what people said is true. Beauty is pain!
 
Yeahh, it is really painful to me whenever I cannot sleep after I ate just because of the abs! Tsch.
 
I took my notebook. I decide to reply UFO sent by the fans.
 
If you are wondering, UFO is not Unidentified Flying Object koko like what Heechul hyung has said in a game show 4 years ago.
 
UFO is actually a fan letter service, which make possible for the fans to send messages to us through handphone or internet.
 
And we’ll reply the UFO whenever we have free times.
 
Understood?
 
Ok now, let’s check if there’s any UFO I need to reply.
 
Heyy, there’s one message that caught my attention.
 
Fan: Donghae oppa!! You’re going to marry us ELFs for real, right?
 
The hell? My Hae is only 24. I’m never gonna let him marry this early!
 
I typed something on my keyboard.
 
And my replies appeared on the screen.
 
Eunhyuk: I’m sooo against this marriage!
 
Kekeke, fan will be squealing if they read this. They must think the bejeweled Eunhyuk was jealous.
 
Errm, actually I am. Haha.
 
Donghae’s mine. Not you guys elf! Don’t ever think to marry him as long as the name EunHae still exist! ;p
 
 

EUN HYE'S POV

 
I didn’t know fangirling is actually fun. Kekeke.
 
Me and Nam Ju just finished searching bout all Super Junior members profile and pictures.
 
From the day they debut, till now.
 
Honestly, out of 13 guys, Ryeowook catch my attention first. I really love his look when he’s still young.
 
But for now, there are quite a number of people that caught my attention since they have turned manlier for their new album.
 
They are Eeteuk the leader, Heechul the Cinderella-like guy, Kyuhyun the magnae, Sungmin, Eunhyuk(my gummy boy) and the Donghae thing.
 
Yeah, I admit, Donghae is good looking actually, but still his bad mouth keep on bothering me till I never noticed his handsomeness.
 
What? The one who get my attention now?
 
I do have one in my mind, but for now, I’m gonna keep it a secret since I think I have a brain damaged.
 
“I think Eeteuk look the best!” Nam Ju said.
 
“Agreed, he has changed sooo much. And his abs is more seductive compare to Siwon’s. Hahha.” No one can resist Eeteuk’s abs, so, don’t blame me for being such a et.
 
Kekeke.
 
“Yahh, gummy boy has abs too.” Claimed Nam Ju.
 
“Does it mean, his your fav for now?” I asked her.
 
She grinned and nodded. “It’s stated in his profile that he’s Super Junior best dancer right? And you know how much I adore someone who can dance. He seems to have the perfect package for my ideal guy.” I try to hide my disappointment as she said that.
 
It’s not like I’m in love with that gummy boy, it’s just his smile captured my heart. I never seen someone smile with so much sincere and cuteness like he did.
 
Why is it I’m really sure I’m not into the gummy boy? My heart was kinda beating for “HIM”. No, not Eunhyuk.
 
The secret person. Everytime I look at his pictures I can’t help but smiling from ear to ear and my heart kinda get fluttered.
 
Now I know what is the feeling of a fan, stalking bout their fav members or idols. Haha.
 
“Who is your fav for now?” asked Nam Ju.
 
“I don’t know. Maybe Heechul.” Hope she doesn’t sense that I’m lying to her. I cannot tell her who’s the real person since I’m not even sure bout my heart yet.
 
Nam Ju nudged my hand. “Let’s move on to videos!” She said.
 
I nodded and Super Junior – Twins started to rock out our house.
 
 

DONGHAE'S POV

 
I went out to buy some snacks after waking up Hyukkie from his nap.
 
Walked in front of Eun Hye’s house, I realized, after that incident, we never bumped into each other anymore.
 
It’s because I’m trying to avoid her. You know being around her, I feel like there are electrical shot in my nerves.
 
But still, I can’t keep my eyes of her beautiful face.
 
What’s wrong with me?
 
Maybe I need to drink more seawater so that my brain and heart function well.
 
I’ll drag the anchovy to visit our hometown someday. The Sea!! The place where the fishy and achonvy belongs to.
 
Or should I stop playing games with Kyuhyun? I think he’s craziness is contagious. That’s why my brain kept on remembering something that I shouldn’t. Errr, is it logic?
 
I stepped out from the elevator with plastic bags of snack and a pizza boy come in. Look likes he just made a delivery. I noticed someone just closed Eun Hye’s house gate.
 
I fastened my pace without my notice. In front of Eun Hye’s house my legs made a sudden stop without any command from my brain.
 
See? I told ya guys. My brain is malfunctioning!
 
Guess what I saw?
 
Eun Hye, is trying to lock the gate with her right hand and her left hand holding a box of pizza.
 
Guess the pizza boy just sent it to her house.
 
She wears a very cute pajama plus a cute hairdo with a pair of bunny slippers on his feet. I don’t know this cocky girl could be this cute. I mean, REALLY cute.
 
I stared at her, wondering if I should give her a hand or not.
 
Seeing she had so much difficulties, I decided to help.
 
“Ehem”
 
She tilted up her head. Her expression kinda shock.
 
Of course, who wouldn’t be shock to see the prince of Super Junior in front of their house in the middle of the night, right?
 
“Neh? Can I help you?” She said with sarcasm.
 
“No, you are the one who need helps” I smirked and grabbed the key from her hand.
 
As I step close, I could smell a nice fragrance that came from her. Somehow, the smell made me feel calm.
 
I locked her gate and passed the key back to her.
 
“Err, thanks” She said.
 
“You’re welcome. Nice hairdo and cute bunny slippers Eun Hye. Good Night!” I walked away without looking back.
 
I don’t know why, but my heart feels so happy after I saw her. All my stressed seems to be gone.
 
With a smile on my face, I entered our dorm and shout
 
“Snacks guys! Today’s my treat!!”
 
Eeteuk hyung and Kangin hyung run towards me and snatched away the plastic bag.
 
Tsch. How can be the elders become more childish than the magnae.
 
Neither Kibum, Ryeowook nor Kyuhyun cares bout the snack.
 
Kibum is busy texting, Ryeowook trying to find Shindong hyung’s white hair and the game crazy, of course in front of the PC.
 
Only Kangin hyung, Eeteuk hyung and Heechul hyung are now arguing over the snacks.
 
I have no intention to join them in living room today since I wanna live with my happiness alone tonight.
 
I walked to my room and passed by Siwon and Yesung’s room.
 
They are wrestling right now. WTH? Never seen that side of Siwon.
 
Nevermind, nevermind! I have no time to ask them what the hell they were doing.
 
I stepped into my room and found out that Eunhyuk is already sleeping.
 
I changed into pajama and crawled into Hyuk’s bed. Today I wanna sleep with my Hyukkie.
 
I hugged him from the back, and start to fly into dreamland which weirdly accompanied by Eun Hye’s face.
 
************************************************************************
 
SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!!!~
I know, I’ve made a sin by updating this late. Once again, I’m sorry.
Busy with college stuffs and assignments.
 
AHHHH, NO COMMENT AT ALL? ;'[
 
 
ACTUAL CHAP WRITTEN ON 20th June 2010