45; Mission!

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

 

 

EUNHYUK’S POV 

 

I sneaked into the girl’s house as I finished my schedule for today. Yeah, I know, I look like a stalker. Who else would sneak into their girlfriend’s house if you could just enter it normally?

 

But no, I’m not a stalker okay. It’s just Teukkie hyung actually grounded me for 2 days because Siwon, Donghae and I have accidentally broke his bed as we’re playing in his room.

 

Of course, SiHae were grounded too. What makes you think I’m the only one who’s being grounded? That's not fair okay.

 

Okay back to my story, did Teukkie hyung actually thought he can restrict a fully grown up man with perfectly functioning legs from getting out of the house? Of course not righttt.

 

And that’s the reason why I have to sneak in creepily okay? No sound should be heard. Besides, it’s already past 2, the girls must be sleeping. I don’t want to wake Eunhye up just because I miss my boo. Ehehe.

 

So, here I am, tiptoeing carefully to Namju’s room as I saw a figure with a long hair covering her face.

 

Wait. That is not a ghost right?

 

Suddenly, that thing laughs crazily which automatically makes the hair behind my neck stood up. What is that heck thing?????

 

I was contemplating whether I should take a closer look on that thing or just run to Namju’s room when that thing suddenly hold up her head and faced me. What the heck!

 

It’s actually Eunhye talking on her phone.

 

“Yahhh. Cha Eunhye!! What are you doing there in the dark?” I let out a small squeak.

 

“Heyy. Did I surprise you? I was talking with Donghae. It’s hot in there.” She said, showing me her phone.

 

“Of course you did! What’s with the hair and facemask?” I rubbed my chest to make it calm. Poor my weak heart.

 

“Hae, I think we did it. You should see how pale Hyukkie oppa’s face right now.” I swear I could hear Donghae’s histerical laugh from the other line.

 

That little.

 

I stepped towards Eunhye and asked her for the phone. She looked at me suspiciously before handing it.

 

“Having fun pranking me Hae?"

 

"Ohh. Hi Hyukkie!" He replied. I could tell he was beaming upon hearing my voice.

 

"Don't hi me. And guess what? You’re sleeping alone tonight. I’m gonna stay over and sleep with my bae.”

 

“Awwww. Hyukkieeee. Don’t do this to meeeeee.” He whined.

 

“No. Serve you right. And don’t forget your mission Hae. Good night, I love you.” I tossed the phone back to Eunhye and bade her a good night too.

 

 

 

 

DONGHAE’S POV

 

“What mission?”

 

I heard Eunhye asked on the other line.

 

Ohhh. Damn you Hyukkie. Are you going to make me busted?

 

Come on Hae. Think of something. You don’t want your plan to be spoiled right? Come on brain. Help your owner!

 

Come on. Come on.

 

 

 

Ahha. Got it.

 

“Nothing. I lose a bet with some of the members today, so I have to do something. You don’t want to know. It’s disgusting.” Hopefully she wouldn’t ask what kind of mission it is. I seriously have no idea what to answer if she did.

 

“Alright then. Good luck on your mission!” She chirped.

 

I get a hold of my shirt as I feel my heart is beating furiously. Can’t you be any cuter Eunhye-ah?

 

I should ask her the question now. Hyukkie’s right. I shouldn’t stall so much time. I must finish my mission and achieve my target. I would go crazy soon if this girl keeps on making my heart beating so fast without claiming her mine.

 

“So, Hye, I was thinking to go back to my hometown next week. Hyukkie is too busy to accompany me there. Do you mind if I ask you to go with me?”

 

There’s  a slight pause on her line. Eyy, this girl can’t be sleeping right?

 

“Hye?”

 

“Yes. I’m here. I was checking if I have anything to do next week. I think I have none. Sure. I’ll go with you.” She said.

 

THANK GOD.

 

“But in one condition!” She added.

 

WHAT NOW??

 

 “My food is on you. From Seoul to Mokpo, I don’t want to pay for any single meal. Deal?”

 

“Tsch. That’s all? Even if you didn’t ask for it, I’ll pay for your food okay. I’m gentleman liddat!”

 

“Ewwwwww. So conceited.” She laughed beautifully.

 

Oh God, I’m soo head over heels.

 

I hope my plan would be working.

 

I’ll surely make her mine next week.

 

 

*******************************************************************

Hello readers. When was the last time I updated this story? 7 months ago? Ehehe. I'm sorry. But don't worry, this story is coming to its end and I will definitely finish it no matter what. Maybe another 5 chapters to go? And what happen to aff? My font is so messed up. I don't know how to fix it T.T 

Till then, see ya on the next chapter!


 

8th Aug 2014