8; Bunch Of Weird Guys :D

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

EUNHYUK'S POV

GUMMY BOY?

What is that means?

Boy who chews gum?

Boy who sells gum?

This girl is weird. It’s impossible someone cute like me would sell gum right?

“Err, you?” She said calmly.

“Me? I don’t sell gum. Seriously, I’m not! Swear!” I raise my right hand straight up, swearing in front of her.

“Eh, no, no! I know you’re not! It’s just… Err, your gummy!” She said while pinpointing to my mouth.

Gummy? Oh, ok! Now I got it!

Oh, God! You are so slow Hyukkie!

“Oh, ok. What’s wrong with my gummy?” I asked her while grinning widely.

She looks cute, even cuter than Eun Hye. No, don’t misunderstand me. Eun Hye-shi is really gorgeous, but this girl in front of me, she looks brighter and shining.

Err, not as shining as SHINEe of course.

Somehow, her appearance kinda looks like Eun Hye, that’s why I thought she is Eun Hye just now. Maybe she is Eun Hye’s sister?

“Nothing wrong with it, but-“

“Babe! What are you doing with this guy? Palli, come in!” Eun Hye cut the girl’s words, put in the code number and dragged her to enter the house.

Huh? What the HECK?

Doesn’t she realized I’m talking to the girl just now?

Tsh, Eun Hye-shi, I guess Donghae really needs to teach you something.

Manners maybe?

Or tips on how-to-be-friendly-with-your-idol-neighbour.

Or, do-not-dragging-while people-are-talking.

Hurm, I’ll ask Hae to pick one of these suggestion. Good work brain!

Now, let’s ,move on! Need to buy the ingredients, or else I’ll eat my own sweetheart for dinner tonight.

Eeteuk hyung will do anything(including grilling my Hae) since we’ve poured some love towards the magnae.

Sounds weird right? We showed love, but we got punished.

What kind of love?

Err, by tie-ing his mouth and hands. See? We REALLY love him and that’s how we show our affection!

It’s called The Love From Marine! xD

Ohh, wait, there’s a huge luggage in front of me. Seems like it belongs to that ‘babe’.

Should I knock the door? Or take the beg and hide it in our dorm?

I prefer the latter. Kekeke.

Before I could do anything, the door swung opens. That ‘babe’ is now peeking from the inside, and when she realized I’m still here, she grinned at me.

Ehem, 4 words. C-U-T-E ^__^

“Heyy, sorry, I left my bag. And psst, come here!” Her hand motioning me to come closer to her.

She whispered something to me, took her bag and went inside.

I shook my head, walked to the parking lot and start driving.

So, now, while I’m driving, let us discuss about what she said just now.

-“Someone told me, I shouldn’t get close with a cocky guy who always hanging around with a gummy boy. And I guessed the gummy boy is you right? Now, listen, she said the gummy boy should be avoided too. I’ll investigate why should I avoid you and the cocky guy ok? For now, nice to meet you new neighbor.”-

Ok, I’m sure that ‘someone’ is Eun Hye. And yeap, I’m sure the ‘cocky guy’ is Hae. Who else? He’s the cockiest person in the world.

But why did both of them wanna avoid us? The cocky guy and the gummy boy?

What did I do wrong? Uhuh, it’s not me. It’s Hae of course. I guess I’ve to make some investigation too. I’m not going to let this happen.

The situation when I’ll lost the chance to get friend with two cute girl. Kekeke.

But..

Ohh, again, stupid Hyuk! Why don’t you ask for her name???


NAM JU'S POV


I dragged my huge luggage to the living room.

OMG! The gummy boy is sooooo adorable.

Ok, exaggerated. Not sooooo adorable, but you know, seeing his grinning like that, made me wanna cracked a smile too.

Cha Eun Hye. You owe me an explanation here.

How could I avoid and ignore such a cute guy like him?

Never, never.

Besides, I’m not the type who will avoid someone who had done nothing wrong to me. You better have a good reason why should I avoid her dear cousin.

I peek into a room, Eun Hye is lying on her bed right now.

“Eun Hye-ah, where’s my room?”

“Just beside mine, you can go to your room through this bathroom too.” She talked while her eyes were still closing.

I go to my room, put my luggage at the edge of the room, change my clothes into suitable one and then jumped on Eun Hye’s bed.

“Hello, there? Report please? Explanation is needed here!” I pinched her cheek when I caught her eyes peeking on me.

Pretend to sleep huh?

I’m not going to fall on your trick.

“What do you wanna know?” She asked with her sleeping eyes.

“Everything! Now!”

“OK, first, both of the cocky guy and the gummy boy are the members of an idol group in Korea who called themselves as Super Junior. Don’t ask me who the hell is Super Junior cz I don’t even know.”

“Proceed” I’m not going to interrupt her story telling session.

“Second, remember the wrong-car-incident?”

I just nod.

“The car belongs to the cocky guy, that’s why he accused me stalking him. Three days after the incident, I found out who is him actually and we are living on the same level. These few days, he kept on behaving weirdly, that’s why I told you to not get close with him. As the gummy boy, I guess, he is the cocky guy’s bestfriend. So, basically, he should be avoided too. Arasso?”

“Arasso, but you know I’m not going judge before I experience the same thing as you right? So, for now on, I’m not going to avoid anyone. Ok?” I asked her.

“Neh~”

“Good girl! Besides, the gummy boy is not bad at all. He’s cute and..adorable? Hehhehe” Heyy, why did I sound y here?

“Oh, no, Nam Ju! Please not. Jebal?” She’s begging something that I don’t understand.

“What?”

“No flirting with him please? He’s an idol, let just stay away from any possible controversy” She said. Why did I smell someone jealous here?

“No, I’m not! Are you crazy? Flirting with someone who I just knew? I’m just adoring his face.”

She nodded asked me to take a rest since she’s sleepy. Gonna have a really long pillow talk tonight.


DONGHAE'S POV


I just finished washing all the dishes.

I need to search something on internet now. Is Super Junior really consist of 15 members only? Is it true only 13 members stay in the dorm?

Why did I felt like I’m washing the dishes of 35 people?

DAMN tired!

I think we need to share our food in the same plate. 1 plate for 3 person. Sounds united right? And we can reduce the burden of the unlucky person who has to do the dishes later.

Genius am i? Yeah, I know, I am the most genius creatures in the marine!

Smirked.

Where’s hyung? I’ll discuss this with him. Or do I need to make a proposal?

Ohh, there he is looking at the mirror while poking his dimple to get deeper.

The hell? Can’t he just accept that he’s goin old? The dimple will fade away in no time.

“Hyung! I have an idea! Let’s share plate everytime we eat. One plate for each three person.” I whispered to him since the evil is trying to eavesdrop.

SMACK.

“Don’t speak nonsense, get ready to cook!” He shove me away.

“Here we go! 4th smack of the day!”

Do I really need to tell you guys, who’s voice is that? I guess not. Everyone knows the devil.

I really wish I’m older than hyung, so that I can smack his head too! Grrr.

I walked to Yesung hyung’s room. Siwon is now reading his bible at his study table.

Doesn’t get tired? He just comeback few minutes ago. Why don’t he get some rest. The bible is not going to run. I’m sure of it. Since I’ve checked if it has legs or not yesterday.

And Detective Donghae had proven, the bible didn’t have any legs. So, no need to worry and stick with the bible 24 hours a day duh Siwon!

I look at Yesung hyung that right now struggling to wear his turtle a sweatshirt. My God, don’t you think he’s going overbroad?

Turtle+Sweatshirt+Summer. No relation at all! And how did he manage to sew a very small sweatshirt for his turtle? Maybe I could ask him to sew one for Bada, for the upcoming winter.

“Hyung, what are you doing?” I patted his back and lied on his bed.

“Oh, Hae! Just now, Ddangkoma said he’s cold, so, I put this sweatshirt on him. Lucky I’ve made one when I’m not busy few days ago" He explained.

The turtle even spoke? Whaaah, how far Yesung hyung’s imagination could be? Poor him.

He must be sooo bored till he can even hear his turtle speaks. Siwon, I really think you should let go of the bible and spend some times with your roommate before he goes crazy.


SUNGMIN'S POV


It’s 7:00 pm now.

The EunHae couple is cooking at the kitchen. No one wants to interfere. Because no one dares to hurt their eyes, watching them acting so lovey-dovey.

Believe me! They even hold a spoon together to put some salt into the Kimchi Soup. Or should I tell you that they washed the meat together at the sink like a newly-wed couple?

Eunhyuk at the front, Hae at the back. Looks like Hae’s hugging him from the back, but actually they are cleaning the meat before cooking it.

Does that excessive lovey-dovey action is needed to cook a meal for the whole dorm? I don’t think so. It’s just making their work slower.

Like just now, they were shouting with cute voice towards each other. Because of what? They were arguing on who should be the one who will fry the fries because none of them want each other to get hurt by the hot oil. Hae worried Hyuk will get hurt and so does Hyuk.

Duh, annoying right?

Yeap, it is! For me who has been watching this situation for bout one hour. Teuk hyung ask me to watch over them. I am the unlucky person for today!

“Just fry those fries together! And get hurt together too!!!” I yelled at them.

They look shocked, but, yes, they fry the fries together.

Oh, what an idiot couple.

Heechul hyung enters the kitchen, and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

He then pulled my hair and sits besides me.

“HYUNG!!!” I yelled.

SMACK.

“Don’t be rude. I’m older, no yelling please!Hahhaha. Why took so long?” His eyes were on the couple.

Sigh.

“You know why right? I’m getting sleepy watching this romance drama version in front of my eyes.”

“HAHAHA, ? Sounds like they are the real gay” Heechul hyung said. Not to forget his spit covers my face now due to his overreaction laugh.

“Maybe they really are. Who knows.” I replied lazily.

“By the way, where’s Hangeng hyung?” I asked him.

“On the phone, talking to his parents” He said and gulped down the water carelessly till almost half of the water in the bottle was used to cool down his neck and chest not his throat.

“Hyung, you almost drenched by a bottle of water. Go change your clothe.” I shove him away.

“Stop nagging. It doesn’t suit your new image” He said and walked to his room. Did I mention that he throw the bottle on my head before he leave? If not, yeap, he did.

Speaking bout my new image. Yeah, I’ve turned into a more matured Sungmin for this 4th album. And I heard my popularity goes up. Girls are crazy on my manly appearance compared to the cute-sungmin years ago.

But, still, who said I can’t nagging when I’m at the dorm? There’s no fangirls here. So, no need to worry. :DD

“Yaah, pick the bottle and throw it on the dusbin before someone step on it and fall-“

BUMP

Opps, bad timing Sungmin!

Someone had ALREADY fall! He looks kinda irritated, pointing the bottle towards me, Eunhyuk and Donghae.

Asking us who’s ‘work’ is that with his killing-aura-eyes.

“It’s..Hee-..Heechul hyung!” Eunhyuk stuttered.

He then threw the bottle on Hyuk head and stomped his feet to Heechul hyung’s room.

I guess Heechul hyung gonna get killed on Kibum hands tonight!

Scary~

****************************************************************************

Chap 8; End.
I love Minnie's new image!!! xD
On Bonamana! But heyy, he becomes cute again in no other!
I prefer the manly Sungmin. Kekeke.

Comment reply:

RoseYoung: I thought you won't read and comment my fic again! Kekeke. Eeteuk is omma for them. Hihi. Thanx for keep supporting <33
 
No one bother to comment my fic? Spirit goes down to -100 ;'[

Actual chap written on: 9th June 2010