47; This Is Love ♥

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

DONGHAE’S POV

 

 Okay. Breath in. Breath out.

 

Breath in. Breath out.

 

I could hear Eunhye’s footsteps climbing the stairs. Once she turns the knob of my door, my real mission starts. I hope I’m not making fool out of myself. Please God, help me.

 

I took a last glance at the mirror and checked my appearance. Few seconds later, I heard a knock. I gulped down my saliva and managed to say, “Come in.”

 

Eunhye opened the door and she peek her head slightly through the gap. I can see her eyes getting bigger and she let go her fingers of the knob to cover with her palm. Yeah, that’s right. Be shocked baby. That’s what I want. I smiled proudly.

 

I gestured at her to come forward as she stood there for almost a minute. Yes, I know, one minute is not that long. But I can wait no longer okay?

 

“What is this Hae?” She asked as she walked in between hundreds of roses’ petals which guide her direction towards me.

 

I give her my thousand watt smile (disclaimer: that’s what my fans always said), and grabbed her hand as she finally stood in front of my eyes.

 

Have I ever told you guys how beautiful this girl is? Ah, on a second thought, you guys don’t have to know how pretty my girl is. Ridiculous jealousy mode, on.

 

“Hye, you remember how I accused you as my stalker few months ago?”

 

She nodded.

 

“I really don’t mind if you be one right now. I would like to be stalked by you. Okay, that sounds creepy, lemme rephrase that. I would like to be the one that catch your eyes, the one that you give full care and attention to, the one that knows all my hectic schedules and be there for me at the end of the day, in my arms to be exact. So that I know, no matter how tired I am, there’s someone at home, waiting for me, I don’t mind you sleep while waiting though. Ahh, and to be the one that you find whenever you’re having your monthly cramps and craving. To be the one that fills your empty heart. To be the one that stay. To be the one saying, I dos in front of your elders. The one that hold your hand throughout your life journey. No, that should be, our life journey. To be the father of your pretty daughters and handsome sons. Though it’s still long way to go to have children. To be the choco chips of your cookies, to be the cheese cream of your red velvet, to be the batter of your macaroon. To be the one you hold dearly. The one you cannot live without. The one you called, husband. So, Cha Eunhye, if that wasn’t cheesy enough, would you be willing to be the rhythm of my dance, the earpiece of my music, the mother of my children, my second best friend and lover, err, there’s Hyukjae, you know. I hope you understand. I know you would. So, let’s get this short because I’m so nervous that I wanted to run to the bathroom right now. Cha Eunhye, would you be my fiancé?” I kneeled on my left leg, and held up a small red box in my palm.

 

She looks beyond shocked. There’s a strain of tears on her cheeks. But she nodded nevertheless. Thank goodness. Thank you lord, for making this easy for us.

 

I got up from the floor and pulled her into a hug. “Pabbo, why are you crying? The most eligible bachelor is now yours.”

 

 

 

EUNHYE’S POV

 

“Pabbo, why are you crying? The most eligible bachelor is now yours.” He chuckled while his hand caressed my hair lovingly.

 

I got the idea that he’s trying to confess after the second clue, but heck, I didn’t expect him to propose me to be his fiancé. That idea never once crosses my mind. It doesn’t make sense. Why would the world star Lee Donghae wants a normal girl like me in his life?

 

“Because apparently, this world star Lee Donghae thought that a normal girl like Cha Eunhye would be the most suitable person to light up his dull life.” Donghae kissed my crown, not forget stressing the word ‘world star’ to tease me. I guess I have said my thoughts out loud.

 

“Come on, baby. You should be happy this world star plans to marry you. Or else, who will?” He laughed as he slipped a ring on my finger and his other hand wiped my tears.

 

“How can you be so annoying right after you propose?”

 

“Because annoying you, my love, is my hobby. And it will be a lifetime.” He caressed my cheek and pushed my chin up so that I’m looking at him. “Do you like the ring?” He asked.

 

I rolled my eyes. “Of course. It happens to be dream wedding ring. I wonder who sold you this information.”

 

He laughed. “Your cousin, obviously. I don’t want to take a risk buying something you didn’t like.”

 

“I like everything. If it’s coming from you.”

 

“Oh, God. Hye!”

 

“What?” I frowned.

 

“Please stop smiling cutely like that.” Did he just whined?

 

“What? Why?” What is this person talking about? Remind me that I have to deal with his weirdness for the rest of my life now.

 

“Because you make me wanna kiss you so bad.” He said. His eyes were locked on mine. You might not believe what I said, but I really found love in those eyes.

 

I decided to a little bit and gave him a sweet smile while wrapping my fingers behind his neck.

 

“Screw it. You’re so done, Cha Eunhye!”

 

His hand travelled to my waist and pulled my closer to him. “You asked for it.” He whispered in my ears before his lips crashed into mine.

 

 

**********************************************

 

My, my. It’s been ages, right? You guys probably had it enough of seeing me saying sorry every time I update this story. But really, 정말     ​죄송합니다 !!! This fic is really coming to its end. I hope I would complete this story within this month. Till then, goodbye lovelies. ♥