6; Fishy's Heart Get Fluttered

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

 DONGHAE'S POV

I grabbed my towel, wipe my face and look at the mirror.
 
You are so gorgeous!
 
I am? Right? Anybody who thinks the same, raise up your hand!!
 
I raised my right hand.
 
Thanks to my father, I got this handsome face. The face that always attract thousands of people, staring at me, drooling, and squealing. Kekeke.
 
You are so full of yourself Lee Donghae! xD
 
Speaking bout appa, I’m wondering, did appa live well on heaven?
 
I’m sure he did.
 
Saranghae appa! Keep your eyes on me from above will ya?
 
I felt drops of tears fall.
 
“Hae? Are you done yet? Why took so long?” I heard Hyukkie’s voice from outside.
 
This guy, does he has sixth sense or what?
 
Chinca!
 
He always knew whenever I have problems or whenever I missed my appa.
 
I wipe my tears, walked to the door and turned the door knob.
 
“Stop banging on Hyukkie, I’m done”
 
KNOCK!
 
OUCH! MY HEAD!!
 
“YAHH!!” I looked at him.
 
“Opss, Hae mianhe! Didn’t mean to do that on purpose. I’m just too worry.” He said while coming closer to me. His palm is now on my forehead, rubbing it gently.
 
“Still hurt?” He asked.
 
I made a cute face and nodded.
 
“Awwwh, sorry ok!” His left hand pinched my cheek.
 
“Ok! You’re forgiven” I pinched his cheek back.
 
I walked to my bed and throw myself on it.
 
“So, what’s up? Any probs? Or you miss your dad?” Hyuk jumped on his bed and looked at me.
 
Told ya guys!! See? He always knew!
 
“Nothin, just missing my appa” I told him.
 
“Urm, urm. Let’s go to the living room and have fun with other members. Tomorrow is day off right? Don’t just sit here alone and crying” He pushed me out and we walked to the living room.
 
“HYUNG!! STOP KICKING MY !! I CAN’T CONCENTRATE!!”
 
“GET UP AND PLAY IT ON YOUR PC!! I WANNA WATCH THE TELEVISION!” Heechul hyung keep on kicking Kyu’s .
 
“Aisssh, 5 minutes hyung, 5 minutes! I almost win!” Kyu replied.
 
The scene made me cracked a smile.
 
I shook my head, who is the magnae actually? Heechul or Kyu?
 
I dragged my feet to the kitchen while Eunhyuk sits besides Sungmin hyung on the couch.
 
“What are you doing Wookie? Still hungry?” I saw Ryeowook stirring something in the pot. His eyes were on a recipe book.
 
I took a bottle of water in the fridge and gulped it down.
 
“No hyung, I’m just trying to make some pudding, for our snack.” He looked at me and smiled.
 
“Need any help?” I asked him.
 
Oh, crap. I just blurted out something dangerous.
 
Please say no Wookie, or else, I’ve to spent another hours to overcome Hyuk’s jealousy.
 
“It’s ok hyung, just have fun with others.” He replied and smiled.
 
Phewww, lucky! I smiled back and nodded.
 
I walked out from the kitchen.
 
Guess what I saw?
 
Hyuk is now sitting on the floor, hugging Sungmin hyung from the back.
 
I guessed they’ve been kicked by Heechul hyung to sit on the floor since he and Hangeng hyung conquered the couch.
 
Tsh, this monkey. I just hold hands with Wookie. But him? Hugging?
 
Trying to two-timed me?
 
“Hae, come, join them.” Eeteuk hyung come out from his room, wearing all white from head to toe.
 
“Later hyung, you go first.” He just nodded and jumped happily to the living room. He pushed both Heechul and Hangeng hyung and squeezed he small body to sit between them.
 
Hyuk realized my presence and made a gesture, asking me to sit beside him.
 
I shook my head “I’m gonna get some fresh air, will be back later” I told him.
 
He nodded and continue on watching the movie.
 
Almost of them were at the living room, except for me, Wookie, Siwon and Kibum.
 
Siwon and Kibum might been sleeping since they have drama shoots tomorrow.
 
Don’t all of them get bored? Watching Titanic for like… everyday?
 
I opened the main door and walked out.
 
On my way to the elevator, I glared at Eun Hye’s house. I still can believe that we are actually neighbours.
 
I pushed the button. Waiting for the elevator to come up.
 
Ting.
 
The door opened. I entered and pushed 18. I’ll go to the rooftop. Watching some night view.
 
“Wait!” Suddenly the almost-closed door opens back when someone runs and stop the door from closing using his leg.
 
Ohh, wait, I said ‘his leg’ just now right? Correction here, it’s actually a girl’s leg. And the owner is no other than Eun Hye. Out of all, why must her? I sighed.
 
But deep inside, I don’t know why, I’m happy to see her.
 
SMACK!
 
Happy? You must be crazy Lee Donghae! I guess my mind is too tired, that’s why.
 
She looks shock too. “Oh, it’s you. It’s ok, I’ll wait for other elevator.” She said and smirked.
 
Tsh, she think I wanna share this elevator with her? Like I would.
 
But my hand reacts faster than my mind, before the door closed back, I grabbed her hand and pulled her inside.
 
“YAH!!!ERT!!” She shouted.
 
I let go of her hand and look at mine.
 
Stupid hand!
 
Why did you grabbed her just now? You wanna get chopped?
 
“I’m not, who do you think you are? Calling me ert, you are not that pretty you know!!” I yelled back.
 
“Tsh, whatever ert idol! Stay away from me!” She stepped in front and pushed the ground floor button.
 
She might wants to throw away the black plastic bag she’s holding on.
 
The elevator goes up first, which mean we are heading to the rooftop.
 
I looked at her from the back. She has a pair of nice long legs, milky white skin. Yeah, even milkier than Heechul hyung.
 
Her hair, how should I describe it?
 
Black, a bit curly and long. In one words, it’s beautiful. And smells good too.
 
“Yah, stop staring on me et!” She said without turning her back.
 
Gulp. How did she knows?
 
“Yaah, ugly stalker. I’m not!!” I said.
 
She just stand still, didn’t bother to reply me back. Too stingy to let your beautiful voice out huh?
 
Heyy, why did all words that coming out from my mind is something good bout her?
 
Ting!
 
The door opens.
 
. . .
 
The door closed back after few seconds.
 
“Yah, you pressed 18 right? Why don’t you go out?” She turns her face.
 
“Yup, but I think I’ll accompany my new neighbor to go down since it’s already 12 am and it’s kinda dangerous.” I said with cool voice.
 
I keep on scolding myself in inside. Pabbo Hae!! Why did her safety suddenly becomes your concern?
 
“HUH? Are you trying to make a joke? Hahaha” She said while laughing.
 
“Yaah, I’m being nice here!! Don’t laugh!”
 
“Haha, ok, ok. Thanx a lot erted neighbor!” She sticked out her tounge and turn her body back to the front.
 
She’s not that bad actually. Maybe the way we met was wrong. I wish I could turn back the time and meet her in a better way.
 
 

EUN HYE'S POV

He wanna accompany me? Whoa that’s unexpected.
 
I thought he really hates me.
 
Maybe he had drop his brain at his dorm. xD
 
That’s why he’s acting weird.
 
Actually I’m really shocked when he grabbed my hand and pulled me in just now.
 
It’s the first time, I feel something when a guy, holds my hand like that.
 
What? I’m an innocent girl who never have a boyfie you know. And I’m not cheap like any other girl that let just anyone touch them.
 
That’s why.
 
No one has hold my hand. Even with Hyun Joong my closed friend, he just put his arm on my shoulder. Not holding my hand.
 
He’s the first one.
 
This creature named Donghae!
 
WAIT!!
 
No, it’s not the first time he holds me!!
 
He had grabbed my hand on the first time we met each other too!!
 
Yeah! I’m sure bout that.
 
But at that time, I’m kinda tired and mad, that’s why I feel nothing except annoyed when he touch me.
 
TING!
 
It’s ground floor. I walked out and go to the specific place to throw garbage.
 
“Don’t walk behind me, it makes me chill. Walk besides me.” I told him who’s right now following me from behind.
 
I could smell his nice fragrance when he walks besides me.
 
“Why are you smiling by yourself? Proud that you walked besides a good looking idol like me?” He said.
 
“Oh, give me a break!! You are not that good looking and I’m not smiling!” I kicked his leg.
 
“Awwwh, hey, that’s hurt!! You know how much this leg worth? If you broke this, Super Junior will lose one of their best dancer you know!!” He screamed and rubbed his leg.
 
“Serve you right! And don’t overact. I just kicked your leg slowly. It won’t get broke. So, don’t worry! And I really doubt bout your dance skill. HAHA”
 
He knocked my head with his hand, grabbed the plastic bag away, throw it in the specific place and walked pass me.
 
“Let’s go!” He said.
 
What’s wrong with him?
 
Does he has split personality?
 
 

RYEOWOOK'S POV

“Everyone!! Snack is ready !”
 
I bring the pudding I made just now and put it on the floor in living room.
 
Shindong hyung and Yesung hyung are right now imitating what they watched on the television screen.
 
The ‘Do You Trust Me’ part. Someone who watched Super Junior Full House will definitely know which part they were imitating right now.
 
Each of them grabbed the spoon and start digging in while watching.
 
YUMMYYYY!!~ Wookie! This is really good!!” Eunhyuk hyung ruffled my hair.
 
“Jeongmallo?” I said with a happy tone.
 
All of them nodded in agreement.
 
Yeap, I’m really happy when all of them love my cook :]
 
I grabbed a spoon and put some pudding in an empty plate.
 
I took a chair from the dining and sit besides Kyu who’s still in his game world.
 
“Here, let me feed you.” I shoved a spoon of pudding in front of his mouth.
 
He opened his mouth and eat. “Thanks hyung!! You really understand me!! This game is more important than eat. Only you and Donghae hyung willing to feed me while I’m playing. Other hyung is useless!” He said while his hands are still busy on they keyboard.
 
“Heyy, we heard that! We are not useless! It’s just we have no time to feed evil magnae like you! Be good to your hyung and I’m sure all of us will be willing to feed you each second too!” Eeteuk hyung said and smacked Kyuhyun’s head.
 
“Awwwwh, hyung!! How dare you smack my head while I’m struggling to save the earth?” Kyu shouted.
 
“Save the earth my foot. Just shut up and eat or I’ll throw your pc out of the window” Warned Kangin hyung.
 
Kyuhyun pouted and continue on playing his game.
 
I shook my head, even if they said how evil Kyuhyun are. I knew deep in their heart the love and always care for Kyuhyun.
 
It is really good being a magnae huh?
 
Lucky I’m the one of the magnae! Cz everybody loves me too :))
 
 

DONGHAE'S POV

I entered the dorm. The guys are still watching Titanic.
 
“Hyung, snack?” Ryeowook asked me while pointing a plate of pudding.
 
“It’s ok, I’m not eating” I smiled and walked to my room.
 
Eun Hye’s words come through my mind.
 
“Thanks for the accompany, good night erted idol!”
 
She just said that, only that. But my hearts feel different.
 
Kinda, happy?
 
Yeap, I’m happy that she appreciate my accompany. I’m happy she wished me good night.
 
What’s wrong with me?
 
Maybe I need some sleep, I’ll figure out what’s wrong with me and my heart tomorrow.
 
I took Eunhyuk’s monkey, and put my Mr. fishy on his bed.
 
I hugged the monkey and fly to Lala Land with Eun Hye’s image still on my mind.
 
***************************************************************************************************
 
End of chapter 6!
I’m sorry if it’s not good!! No idea, no idea!!
And I’m kinda busy since I’m going back to college in two days.
 
So, really sorry readers!! I’ll try my best in the next chapter! :]
 
Comment replies:
 
RoseYoung: But still, only you are willing to keep encouraging me ;'[ Agreed, Donghae is smexyyyyy :DD
And yeah, I love that part too. Kekeke. Thanks, I will. :]
 
Chap written on: 27th May 2010