30; The unexpected confession

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

 

EUNHYUK’S POV

 
“Listen Ju-ah..”
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
“How long do you intend to hold my hand like this and make me curious? What the hell are you trying to say?” She said, getting annoyed.
 
Of course she is annoyed!
 
I’ve been holding her hand and we were staring into each other’s eyes for like 10 minutes (?).
 
Cha Nam Ju, you are so not romantic!
 
Pfft.
 
I pouted.
 
“Why the heck that monkey pouts? Just tell her already! We are dying to know here.”
 
“Shh, you are too loud. I’ll kill you if we are caught.” 
 
“Yaah, just shut up you two hyungs!”
 
Chakkam!
 
What is that?
 
Where the hell did those voices comes from?
 
I glanced at Eeteuk’s hyung room and found out that the retards are still there.
 
That pabbo hyungs and dongsaeng are still eavesdropping on us huh?
 
Why don’t I make you guys shocked than?
 
Ngeheee.
 
“Nam Ju….”
 
“Dehhh?”
 
“…. I’m planning on quitting SUJU.” I said calmly.
 
“BWOH?????” 
 
What a big reaction!
 
KEHKEH.
 
 Big reaction not only from Nam Ju, but the 5 stupid men were also shouting the same word.
 
Tsch.
 
That’s what you deserve member deul!
 
Seriously all Super Junior members should stop their -in-other-members-business 
activity.
 
“Yahh, Hyuk! What did you say? Quit from SuJu? Who gives you the right to do it? And you don’t even tell me about it? Bad son!” Eeteuk omma comes out from their hiding place, with his already red face.
 
“Calm down, hyung. Care to explain, monkey?” Kangin the appa comes out to team up with his wife.
 
“Hyukjae-ah, I know, I always give more attention to my turtles compared to you. But, do you really have to quit?” Yesung hyung, I salute that you can even relate this shocking news with your beloved turtles.
 
“Hyung! Don’t tell me you are going to quit because you never beat me in Starcfratfs? That’s ridiculous hyung. Just deal with it! No need to quit SuJu duh!” 
 
You are the one who ridiculous Cho Kyuhyun! Why the hell I would quit just because that stupid starcrafts of yours?
 
“Naaah, you are all wrong. I think, he plans to quit because I got more followers than him on twitter.” Heechul hyung still got time to brag.
 
Seriously, I still can’t get it, why is it, ALL Super Junior members are so full of theirselves?
 
Wait, I am one of the Super Junior guy right?
 
Ehem, I take back my words. Not ALL, but SOME. Yeah, some!
 
“Yaah, you guys! This is not the right time to boast yourselves. If you are not concern about this matter, get out from this dorm now!” Eeteuk hyung glared at the duo.
 
That makes Kyu hides behind Heechul hyung.
 
I smirked and look at Nam Ju. She’s still shocked. I brush her hair “Are you okay Ju-ah?”
 
“Jinja Hyuk? You are quitting just because of those stupid reasons?” Nam Ju asked. She looks like she cared.
 
“Of course not! I’m just teasing all these pabbos because they’re eavesdropping on us!” I said.
 
“Busted!” Kyu smacked his forehead.
 
“Yaah, this is your entire fault!” Heechul hyung push Kangin hyung’s head.
 
“Maybe I really should concentrate more on my turtles.” With that Yesung hyung walks away leaving the six of us at the living.
 
I grinned and said “This is what you get for eavesdropping me hyung-deul!”
 
“Aishh, this kid!” Kangin hyung pretends to hit me, but I know he’s hiding his smile.
 
“LEE HYUKJAE. Is it that fun lying to your members like that? A tease is okay, but I really can’t tolerate that kind of joke! Who do you think you are to quit without even discussing it with me? Who am I to you? Just your group mates? Never a leader?” Eeteuk hyung is still angry.
 
“An- aniyo, hyung. I’m not really quitting. Why are you taking this so serious?” 
 
“The word QUIT is serious by itself. How dare you make fun of it?” He raises his voice.
 
“Hyu- hyung. Jeosonghamnida! I- I don’t know you are sensitive with that word.”
 
“You crashing down all the efforts I’ve took to raise you up properly.” Eetuk hyung sighed and walks away.
 
“Disrespectful son! How dare you make your mom sad?” Kangin hyung yelled.
 
I quickly let go of Nam Ju’s hand and get up to catch up with Eeteuk hyung.
 
I grabbed his arm. “Hyung, jeongmal mianhamnida! Jalmothaesseoyo!”
 
Wait!
 
His body is shaking.
 
Don’t tell me-
 
“HA ANG ANG ANG ANG! HAAAAAAA ANG ANG ANG!”
 
“Chakkam, chakkam! I need air, I need air! HAAA ANG ANG!” Eeteuk hyung rolls on the floor, his right hand is pressing his stomach and the other hand wipes his tears.
 
Heechul hyung, Kangin hyung and Kyuhyun are laughing hard too.
 
Nam Ju is also trying hard to suppress her laugh.
 
WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?
 
“You are plainly stupid hyung!” Kyu managed to say something within his laugh.
 
“Yahhh! Who do you think you are? Do you really think we will fall in your trap? Kehkehkeh!” Kangin hyung said.
 
“Hahahhaha. How could someone who always got prank dare to prank others? Hahaha. This is soooo funny! Did you forget? You will ALWAYS be the victim, no matter what Hyukjae-ah!” Heechul hyung said.
 
“HA ANG ANG ANG.” Eeteuk hyung get up from the floor. “Nice job Hyukkie. Try harder okay?” He patted my back and hugged me. “It would be a major loss if you quit. After all, you are our jewel right? Kekeke.” 
 
I push his hand away and pulled out myself from his embrace.
 
I look at Nam Ju. “Do you really need to laugh?” I asked her. A bit angry.
 
“No. But it’s so funny. Kekekeke.” Not you too Nam Ju-ah ==’’
 
I grabbed her hand “Kaja, we have something to settle.” I dragged her out from our dorm and lead her to her home. 
 
“Open it.” 
 
“What?” She asked.
 
“The grill. The door. Open it now.”
 
“Tsch. No need to be so serious. Chill dude!” She took bunches of keys from her pocket.
 
“HOW COULD I CHILL WHEN THEY WERE EMBARASSING ME IN FRONT OF THE GIRL I LIKE?”
 
“WHAT????????”
 
 
 

NAM JU’S POV

 
 
I knew that the guys are planning to get him back when Kyu wink at me at the time Eeteuk was scolding Hyuk. 
 
I could tell how scared he is because he grips my fingers tighter.
 
It’s too hard to play along because I almost burst out laughing.
 
You should look at Hyuk’s pale face.
 
It’s so hilarious.
 
But that pale face turns a bit scary when he scold me for laughing at him.
 
Lee Hyukjae could get angry too. Take note of that Cha Nam Ju!
 
He then grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the dorm and we walked to my house. 
 
“Open it.” He ordered.
 
“What?” 
 
“The grill. The door. Open it now.” What the heck with the serious tone -_________-
 
“Tsch. No need to be so serious. Chill dude!” I fish out the key from my pocket.
 
“HOW COULD I CHILL WHEN THEY WERE EMBARASSING ME IN FRONT OF THE GIRL I LIKE?”
 
Hmmph, that’s your problem! What should I care when you got embarrassed in front of the girl you like. Pfft.
 
But wait, the only girl there just now, is only me. Right?
 
Donghae is not there too. 
 
It’s impossible if he said he likes Kyu or Heechul right?
 
Pabbo Nam Ju!
 
They are not girls!
 
Well, they DO look like girls you know.
 
I look at Hyuk who seem so shocked and shrieked “WHAT????????”
 
He shut his mouth using his left hand while the other is wiping his imaginary sweat on the forehead.
 
“What do you mean by that Hyukjae-shii? Care to explain?”
 
He tries to breathe in and out and finally said, “Let’s get in first. Who knows if someone’s eavesdropping again.”
 
He took the key from me and opened the grill.
 
He then pulled me in and shut the door off.
 
He makes me sat on the chair at the kitchen and took a bottle of water in the freezer.
 
Yeah, make yourself at home Hyuk-ah!
 
He sat in front of me, gulping down almost half bottle of the water and offered the balance to me.
 
I just shook my head.
 
It’s not water that I need right now.
 
He put the bottle aside and sigh.
 
"This is not what I plan." He mumbled.
 
"What DID you plan?"
 
"Err, Ju-ah, do you happen to hear what did I said just now?"
 
Bwoh? Is he accusing me for being deaf now? Of course I heard it when he just only few centimetres just now.
 
"No, I'm deaf." I said.
 
You should see how Hyuk eyes almost pop out from their socket.
 
"Jinja? I don't know you're deaf! Why didn't you tell me Ju-ah?" He looks symphatized.
Cha Nam Ju, don't! 
 
Please, stop yourself from kicking this stupid monkey. Jebal. You don't want to be on the first page of each newspapers in the world just because you kicked an idol to death right?
 
Right!
 
I'll look just stupid as him if I do that.
 
Come back to your sense Ju-ah, you are not a gangster.
 
"Errr, Ju? Do you get what I said just now? Or you need me to repeat it? Louder this time?" He asked. I noticed he's a bit shouting.
 
"Yaaaaaaaah!" I smacked his head.
 
"Ouchh!!!! Why did you hit me deaf girl???" He yelled, rubbing the back of his head.
 
"I'm not deaf and I clearly heard every words you've said monkey! Including the one in front of the grill! Bwoh? Deaf girl? Tsch, jinja. You're testing my patient, ara?"
 
"Yah! You confessed it yourself, you said you are deaf."
 
"And where we could found someone who plainly stupid to believe that, except for Lee Hyukjae. Right?" I rolled my eyes.
 
"YOU! You call me stupid?" He pointed his finger in front of my eyes.
 
I slapped his hand hard. "Aren't you?"
 
"Tsch. Jinja. This girl. I must be out of my mind that I like a girl who call me stupid." With that, Hyuk get up, kicked the chair and walked out from my house. 
 
Not to forget, he slammed the door REALLY hard.
 
I've gone too far this time. Am I?
 
I've gone too far by making Lee Hyukjae; an-idol-that-just-confessed-he-likes-me getting hurt and upset?
 
You are a total jerk Cha Nam Ju.
 
You knew it yourself, he's not stupid, he's just innocent. 
 
Plain innocent. 
 
******************************************
 

Annyeong! Readers! I'm back! Sorry for missing for bout 3 months(?). College keeps me busy T.T But good news, I'm on 4 months holiday!! Yeay! And I'll try to finish this story within this 4 months!! 

 

Comment replies:

isarangylil: You love Kyu-Hye pair? Ottoke, Hye is not his. Keke.

myrzie_tubbells: I'm glad that you are happy and you love my story. But no, please don't be sad :) Keep on supporting okay?

ainn: Haha, obviously jeles right? Grr, akk still bengang ngn aff ni. Grr Grr.

seashell: Ssokay, better late than never right? Keke. Keep on reading ^^

dear_mochi: Hi new reader! Thank for loving my story and caught up with it. Sorry for the late update. Keep on supporting :) They'll confess sooooon ;D

brattygurl: Ohh, I've updated two days ago but idk why did my last chapter suddenly missing. Grr. Haha, yup, I'm planning on finishing it b4 September. Keep on reading ^^

 

LIKE SERIOUSLY I'VE ALREADT POSTED THIS CHAPTER FEW DAYS AGO BUT SUDDENLY I FOUND IT MISSING. WHAT'S WRONG WITH AFF? EVEN MY WALL POST WITH MY FRIENDS ARE ALSO MISSING. GRRR.

 

Actual chapter posted on 21st May 2011