9; The Embarassment and Punishment Day

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

 EUN HYE'S POV

I opened my eyes. I see Nam Ju was sleeping besides me.

What time is it now?

8:00 pm? No wonder my stomach is growling like crazy now.

I jumped down from my bed, walked to the big mirror on the wall and checked my face.

Perfect! No drool at all!

I tied my hair high, and go to the kitchen to find something to eat.

I think I should cut my hair. It’s too long till I become a bit uncomfortable.

What do u guys think? Should I?

Text me if you have any opinion ok!

Cut the crap or else you’ll be dying due to extreme gastric Hye-ah!

What? Ok, mianhe! I didn’t mention that I have gastric huh?

Sorry, but yes, I have that disease!

I cannot skip any meal or else I’ll be lying weakly on my bed.

But, heyy, Eun Hye is stubborn right? There’s no way I’m gonna eat if I’m lazy. Kekeke.

I found two cups of instant noodle in the cabinet.

‘Just eat this, and go to buy some groceries with Nam Ju after eat’ I thought.

I put boiled water in the two cups and went to my room to wake Nam Ju up.

“Yah, Ju-ah! Get up! Eat something and we’ll go shopping some groceries.” I pinched her cheek hard.

DING DONG.

I heard the door bell rang. I ran out to the main door. Not forget, before I left my room just now, I switched off the air-conditioner.

Knowing Nam Ju, she could not sleep if there’s no cold air.

I’m sure she’s gonna wake up in a few second.

I opened the door.

There’s a guy in front of me.

Nugu?

I knew him, but, this old brain of mine. Keep on forgetting others name.

Err, Kim Bum? That sounds weird.

Kibum maybe?

Ohh God, I really should make research bout the Super Junior guys.

A good neighbor must knows bout her neighbor, especially the idol-neighbour.

“Yess Kim Bum? May I help you?” I talked in English, and about the name, I just pick the most suitable name I think.

“Waah, you still remember me? It’s been 3 days since the first time we meet.” He said and give me a cute smile.

Ok, just a smile. I add the ‘cute’ part.

And lucky! I guess it’s true his name is Kim Bum.

I scanned his whole face and installed his name and face in my memory, and save it. Maybe I should make a backup memory in Nam Ju’s brain.

“Haha, of course I still remember you Kim Bum! So, what’s up?” I realized that he’s holding a quite-large bowl with both of his hands.

“Here, our members made Kimchi Soup for dinner. And our Teuk hyung thought that we should give some to you since we’ve become neighbor” He explained and gives the bowl to me.

“Oh my God, thank you! You guys are really nice!” I took the bowl with an-obviously-happy-and-hungry-face.

“No problem. Do you need anything for your new house? We’ll be coming for house warming when all of us have free time.” He said.

“Oh, no need! It’s almost perfect! And you guys don’t have to come. I know you guys are busy. Besides I don’t wanna see the Donghae thing” I replied him plus a smirked when I said Donghae’s name.

Who did he thinks he is?

Trying to run from me? Not wanting to see me if we bumped with each other?

Tsch, I could take the iniative too! So, do not worry! We’ll never bumped into each other again!

“Haha, in your dream Eun Hye. Teuk hyung and Kangin hyung really love house warming. They’ll come here no matter what. And all 13 members will be dragged to come too. So, be prepared!” He laughed.

What’s wrong with the people in this group?

The weird erted idol and now the freakin crazy members who will ambush other people’s house even if the owner of the house didn’t let them to?

I must google bout these two Kangin and Teuk!

“Oh really? That’s weird you know. Maybe I should move out from here!”

“That’s a good idea Eun Hye, but before you go, give me your number ok! So, that we can still contact with each other” He said.

KIM BUM! This name will be added in the what’s-wrong-with-these-people list.

I only met him twice, does he really think I’ll give him my number? Haha. I won’t buddy, I won’t!

“We’ll see bout that. Hehe. Anything else?” I asked him, hoping him to say no, and walked away.

“Who’s you’re talking to Hye-ah?”

Ahhah, uri Nam Ju finally has woke up!

“Nugu?” Kim Bum asked, lifting his eyebrows.

“Come here Nam Ju-ah, meet our neighbor!” I made a gesture to Nam Ju to come closer.

Kim Bum, here is my cousin who will be living with me- Nam Ju. And Nam Ju, that is Kim Bum, one of Super Junior member” I introduced both of them to each other.

“Annyeong-haseyo!” They both greeted each other in unite.

“I think I should go now, your stomach had been growling for like hundrends of time” He said, plus an evil giggling.

“Haha, you heard it? Stupid stomach!” I slapped my stomach and that make him giggled more.

“Yeap, I heard it clearly Eun Hye-shii. I’ll go now, hyungs must be waiting for me. Nice to meet you Nam Ju-shii. Bye.” He bowed and walked away.

“And ohh, btw, my name is KIBUM, Eun Hye-shii. Not KIM BUM!” He winked at me and continue his walk.

OMGee!! So, embarassing!!

SMACK.

I glare at Nam Ju. “What’s that for?”

“Pabbo!” She rolled her eyes and go in.

“Kibum-shii, I’m sorry! And say thanks to the one who cooked this ok!” I shouted.

He give me an ok sign with his finger.

Soon he disappeared from my sight, I closed the door!

Waaah, what a lucky night, Kimchi Soup for dinner!! Yeay!

Let’s dig in!

“Don’t tell me the other 11 are way hotter than the guy just now Hye-ah?!” Nam Ju asked me.

“I don’t know, didn’t pay so much attention to them last time. Whae?” I looked at her.

“Nothin, for me he’s hot. I can’t imagine if there’s another member who is hotter than him” She replied.

“I think there is one. Or maybe many! Besides, gummy boy is more hotter than him if you see him wearing sleeveless jacket.” I told her with a mouth full with instant noodles.

“Really? They are idol after all. That’s why the should look hot.” She said and grabbed her instant noodle cup and starts digging in.

Let’s forget bout the so called idol for now. Or instead of house warming the Super Junior guys will come for our funeral if we didn’t eat now.


DONGHAE'S POV


Why did he took so long just to give a bowl of Kimchi Soup?

Aissh, I’m getting impatient here.

Would it be weird if I suddenly go there to find out?

No, no. I’ll receive the 5th smack from Teuk hyung if I did.

Sigh.

Speaking of Teuk hyung, I wonder why did he become soo protective to Kyu and treat us badly today.

Did Teuk hyung decided to retire as an angel and join in the devil’s club?

So, should I change his name?

Angel that fallen from the sky is not a suitable name. The devil‘s protector who falls from the hell?

Yeah, that suits him! Kekeke.

Fans, get ready! Another twitter update after this!

Back to our topic.

Kim Ki Bum! You better not try to do anything to Eun Hye if you don’t want all your scripts to be burnt! That ‘anything’ is actually flirting to be exact.

NO!

How many times did I have to tell you guys! I’m not jealous!

It’s just she’s not a good girl for Kibum.

See, I love my dongsaeng ok! No way I would let my dongsaeng flirt with a girl like her.

“What’s wrong Hae? You look worried” Hyuk tapped my thigh.

“Nothin, I’m hungryyyy~” I make a cute face.

“Awwwh, poor my fishy. Wait okie, I’ll get Kibum here, so that we can start eating.” He said and pinched my cheek.

Hyukkie just get up when Kibum entered our dorm.

“Yaah, why did you take so long?”

Thanks for the question Kangin hyung, but, no need to shout till the whole building heard you.

Sungmin that sits beside Kyuhyun in front of the pc fell on the floor and Wookie who’s trying to clip Teuk hyung’s hair broke the clip into two.

I brushed Hyukkie’s ear since he TOO, seems shocked with Kangin’s voice.

“She opened the door late hyung. So, I have to wait” He replied him coldly and cool-ly.

It’s hurt to say someone is cool than yourself you know. But, heyy, I’m not going to hide a fact, everyone knows Kibum is cool, but cold. Haha.

“Whatever, let’s eat! Yah, Cho Kyuhyun, Lee Sungmin! Palli wa! Play that after eat! Yah, Heechul! Stop sobbing behind Geng hyung’s back! His shirt is almost full with your mucus! Yacks!” Kangin hyung said.

I looked at the Hanchul couple. Yeap, Heechul hyung is still crying behind Hangeng hyung. I feel like wanna throw up looking at Hangeng’s shirt. Ewwww.

What a drama queen, Heechul hyung. Kibum just strangled you and let you go after 10 seconds. No need to cry until your eyes get red. Tsch.

“I’ll change my shirt first, you guys eaaaat first.” Looks like Geng hyung still having problems to pronounce ‘eat’ in Hangul. xD

And thanks for your consideration hyung, cz I have no plan to eat if you are still wearing that dirty shirt.

He wiped Heechul’s tears, asking him to stop crying and went to change his clothe.

“Dare to strangle your hyung like that, and I’ll tell Lee Soo Man bout this Kim Kibum!” Teuk hyung said with a serious tone.

If you are wondering, that's why Kibum was asked to send the Kimchi Soup to Eun Hye. As a punishment from hyung. (I hope I'm the one who have to send the soup to her actually)

“Arasso hyung!” Kibum nodded and glares at Heechul hyung who’s sticking his tounge out playfully towards him.

An old man who behave like a child. That’s Heechul hyung. In just a second he stops crying and tries to annoy Kibum.

After Hangeng hyung came back, we started to eat.

“Let’s compete! The last two persons who finished his food will have to do the dishes!” What a stupid idea from Shindong hyung!

I want to object, but guess what I see?

Twelve of them are chewing their food as fast as possible.

Including the cool Kibum and well mannered Siwon too!

Even Wookie canceled his plan to feed Kyu. He threw Kyu's bowl of rice on the table(lucky the rice didn't spill out from the bowl) and started to feed himself. Kyuhyun grabbed pair of chopstick on the table and starts digging in, leaving his game in pause.

No, I cannot be the last person! I’m done with dishes, I don’t want to do it anymore!

“Be careful not to choke guys!!” Teuk hyung remind us.

Oh, omma, if you are that nice, not wanting us to choke, why did u agree to compete in this stupid game!!

Wait hyung, after this I’ll give you a tutor on how-to-object-a-stupid-game-suggested-by-the-pro-eater.

10 minutes passed!

You guys know who won right?

1st place of course goes to, my Hyukkie.

2nd place is Shindong hyung.

And, the two luckiest persons who lost the game are..

DRUMROLL!!!

..

...

....

Not that easy guys. You have to guess who are they!

I’ll kiss you if you got it right.

REALLY! I SWEAR!


In your dream of course! xD


EUNHYUK'S POV


Yeay! I won.

Looks like I’m still the number one cute Hyukjae in this group who eats faster and more than anyone else!

Shindong hyung, try again next time ok? You’ll never gonna beat me! ;p

I looked at Donghae who’s just finished his food. Lucky he is the third last person. He grinned widely and we high fived!

The two unlucky persons are now crying with their mouth still full of food.

Heechul hyung tried to make one of them choke by forcing him to gulp glass of water.

Some other members record the two victim’s faces. Another hot stuff too be shared in twitter!

Wait for it girls!


NAM JU'S POV


S.U.P.E.R J.U.N.I.O.R .

I typed these few words on Google.

Tonight is a session to get knowing our neighbours!

Eun Hye lied besides me with a bowl of popcorn in her hand.

This fangirling session is going to be fun.

What?

It’s true right? Google-ing for any artist are called fangirling right?

Let’s take a look what kind info that we can get!

CLICK!

Super Junior is the largest boy band in the world consist of................

************************************************************************
 
End of chapt 9.
I'm sorry. This cahp is a crap.
I'll try harder next time. *BOW*

Comments replies:

RoseYoung: I update when you just read the previous chap :D  Haha, but still, I prefer the Bonamana's Sungmin <33 And that's your job to find out. Maybe yess, and maybe no. Kekeke xD

p3acexl0vexsuju: Thanx hunn. Updated :]

lolisho: Thanx for supporting. It's updated :DD

Manny_Kyu: Mania-chaaaaan!!! It's really you? Yeaappp, really happy to see you dear. Wait a lil more and I'll update ok? Don't get addicted too much. I don't wanna be the reason. Kekeke xD Na do, SARANGHAE!!!~ <33

eyaaaxx: Thank youuuu :] And yeaaaah, Donghae is LOVE <33
 
Heyy, did you guys watch? Kyu got to pay for their dinner. Kekeke xD 
Poor our devil magnae :DD

(Aaah, before I forgot, guess who’s the last two!! xD )

Written on 12 June 2010