38; Girl You're The Best Part Of My Day -PART 2-

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

 

EUNHYUK'S POV

 
She called me oppa!
 
 
She called me oppa!!
 
 
I'm not dreaming right?
 
 
"Wae? You don't like it? I'll call you Hyukkie then."
 
 
Hyukkie is good but oppa is better!!!!
 
 
"No, no. Don't. Call me oppa. I'm just too shocked since you never call me oppa even if I asked you to."
 
 
She smiled beautifully.
 
 
Oh, you are head over heels Hyuk-ah.
 
 
Argggh, whatever you guys say. 
 
 
I don't care when it comes to her.
 
 
"It's because I don't call any random guy oppa."
 
 
"I'm not a random guy! I'm your neighbour and I am older than you."
 
 
She chuckled cutely.
 
 
I know, I know. I'm crazy.
 
 
"I mean, I don't call any guy oppa even how old he is. I just save the title for the special one." She explained.
 
 
"Ohh, now I am YOUR special one?" 
 
 
She blushed and nodded.
 
 
Are you trying to play trick on me dear eyes?
 
 
Nam Ju blushing is definitely something rare to see. You are not lying to me, right eyes?
 
 
I couldn't help but feel really happy.
 
 
That words are warmer than Donghae's hug.
 
 
Ohh, speaking about Donghae.
 
 
"Thanks Nam Ju-ah. I appreciate it very much. But I have something to tell you." I rubbed her hand since she's a bit shivering.
 
 
"What is it?"
 
 
"Donghae and I really could not be separated. He's my other soul besides my future wife, which is you. I hope you are okay sharing me with him?"
 
 
"Are you kidding me?"
 
 
Oh noo, don't tell me she's just like my past exs that couldn't accept my relationship with Donghae.
 
 
"Like seriously Hyukkie-ah, I should thank Donghae for sharing you with me. I have no guts to demand more. You are truely his." She said.
 
 
Okay, now I think my ears are playing trick on me. 
 
 
This girl, is she normal?
 
 
"Are you serious?"
 
 
"Unnn. Besides, I'm a hardcore HaeHyuk shipper, oppa-ah!" She said excitedly.
 
 
Okay, what kind of girlfriend I've gotten myself now?
 
 
"Why the hell did you ship HaeHyuk? Why the hell should I bottom? I'm the maaaan. Not Hae!!" I said.
 
 
"Hahaha, mianhe oppa. I think Hae's possessiveness on you makes him look manlier." She giggled.
 
 
"Yaaah, no way. From now on, I order you to ship EunHae! I should top!" 
 
 
"Shireo!!"
 
 
"Aissshhh. Up to you. But thanks for being understanding. I really cannot live without him."
 
 
"Ssokaay oppa. I'll kill myself if I ever made both of you separated."
 
 
God, thanks for this beautiful gift.
 
 
I scooted closer and hung my arm on her shoulder.
 
 
"Why don't you wear something thicker? It's cold here."
 
 
"I didn't expect to wait until midnight." She said.
 
 
"I'm sorry that I made you waited."
 
 
"Naaah, small matter."
 
 
"I think you should stop acting cool with me since I'm your boyfriend now."
 
 
She gave me what-s-are-you-talking-about looks.
 
 
"I'm not acting cool and it is not related at all with you being my boyfriend."
 
 
"Hahahahha. Arasso. Are you sure you are a girl? Because I think you are cooler than me."
 
 
"Do you want to die?"
 
 
"I'll be glad if I died in your hands." I grinned.
 
 
"Cheeeeeeessyyyyyyyy." She pushed me away.
 
 
"I'm your cheesy prince." I pulled her closer.
 
 
Seriously, this is one of the best day in my life.
 
 
Make sure you put today's event in your diary Hyuk-ah.
 
 
"Whatever so say cheesy prince. Btw, I've another confession to make."
 
 
Hmm? I don't expect two confession in one night.
 
 
Do you like me that much Ju-ah? Keke.
 
 
"Spill."
 
 
"I stalked you at the aiport last week."
 
 
"Kekekkekekekkekekeke." I let go of her and put my hand on the stomach.
 
 
"Why the heck are you laughing?"
 
 
"I- I know bout it Ju-ah. I manage to take a glimpse of you at the airport." I said while rubbing my
tears.
 
 
"Like seriously??? How did you know it's me?" She asked.
 
 
"Let's say fate brings my eyes to you at that time, okay? I'm just scanning the cardboards held by the fans and my eyes fall on you. But our eyes didn't met. Who are you looking at, actually?" I pulled her back in my arms.
 
 
"Of course our eyes didn't met you pabbo. If not I'll surely know you saw me there. I'm sorry but I checked on Kyuhyun too. Keke. Blame him for being too cute nowadays." 
 
 
I glared at her. "Calling me pabbo and setting your eyes on other members are strictly prohibited from now on!"
 
 
That makes she laughed histerically.
 
 
How dare she laughed when I'm burning inside? Yahh, this girl.
 
 
"Are you being jealous now? If you are, let me tell you. You are the cutest jealous person ever in the world." She said.
 
 
"Look who's being cheesy now." I said in sarcasm.
 
 
"Haha, I'm your cheesy princess. But sorry, I could never abide you order. Mehrooonng."
 
 
"Yaaaah-"
 
 
"Let's go back oppa. I'm sleepy. What time is your schedule tomorrow?" She hopped down from the table.
 
 
"Going back already? Let's talk more, I've missed you for God knows how long." I plead.
 
 
"No. Let's just go back. You need to rest." She said strictly. Hands on her waist.
 
 
"Yaah, are you my girlfriend or my P.A?" I tried to make her sit back.
 
 
"I'm your omma now. Kaja!" She grabbed my hand and lead me towards the elevator.
 
 
"You are mean!"
 
 
"Tell me something I don't know." She replied.
 
 
"I have schedule at 11 tomorrow. Wanna have breakfast together?" I think we should use our free time well whenever Hae is not with me. Since, you know, I have two girlfriends now. Keke.
 
 
"Sounds good. Come to our house at 8?" She asked.
 
 
"OUR house already? Keke."
 
 
"Eun Hye's and MY house. Not mine and yours." She replied lazily.
 
 
"Yaah, be a bit romantic won't hurt." I nudged her.
 
 
"I'm not in a mood to be all lovey dovey with you. Go back to your Hae if you need love." She said when we are in front of her house.
 
 
"Pffft. Finee. I'll just hug Hae tonight." I gestured her to get in first.
 
 
"Yeahh, do whatever you want. Are you coming or not?"
 
 
"Of course. 8 right? Wake me up at 0730 please?"
 
 
She nodded. "Anything else?"
 
 
I think for a second. Hmm. "Let me hug you once again for a while." I pulled her into my arms. Glad she didn't protest. She obediently wrapped her arms around my neck.
 
 
"Promise me you won't change your mind about us when you wake up tomorrow." I carassed her hair.
 
 
She chuckled. "That is something you shouldn't  worry at all, oppa."
 
 
"Arasso." I let go off her.
 
 
"One more thing Ju-ah."
 
 
"Hmmmm?"
 
 
"I love you! Good night! Dream of me!"
 
 
CHUPP.
 
 
I kissed her cheek and ran before she could kick me. (I don't know what is her reaction, I just predict she'll kick me).
 
 
At last, I manage to blurt out those magic words.
 
 
SARANGHAE NAM JU-AH.
 
 
JINJA.
 
 
*********************************************************************
 
Heyyy, guyss. I'm late again. I know. But I should be forgiven since I've posted double chap, right? Keke. I'm sorry if these chaps was below your expectation. I just know I at writing romance T.T Comment pleaseee??
 
I know this EunJu's chap but I still want to post this:
 
Oh Hae, do you really need to be this HOT?? *run before Eunhyuk could pulled my ears for being unfaithful. Keke
Blame your bestfriend for being too HOT, oppa!
 
 
 
Comment replies:
 
 
nickydecosta: EunJu's chapter for youu. Hope you like it ^^
 
brattygurl: DongHye can wait. Haha. How bout this chap? Aaah, I'm their shipper and you could see EunHae tag up there, so, I need to insert a scene or two bout them. Kiki. Sameee, I keep on smiling when I listen to his voice. He's sweet ain't him? :) Just so you know, I love your comment too ^^
 
Fatima: It's because I've promised to update a.s.a.p last time. Haha. I'm shocked you really danced to the song. Keke. I found it not thrilling at all though. Haha. Glad you like it. Don't grin too much. Haha. Devil is just a devil, right? Haha. Bobo you back. Thanks love.
Yay! It's not boring! Haha. No, I can't. Should concentrate on one. Keke. Okay, I respect 'MY' Hae's decision too. Here's EunJu moment for yaah :)) Haha, no problem chingu-ah. Your comment made my day moreee <3
I'm not that crazy okaaay. Haha. I still support their relationship xP Just I change the position. Kekeke. I will~ Thanks dear.
 
 
22nd June 2011