16; The Asian Idols' Dorm -PART 2-

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

 

EUNHYE’S POV

 

THIS IS NOT PUNISHMENT FOR HIM! BUT FOR KIBUM AND I!!!

“Can I not do it Leeteuk-shii?” I made puppy eyes.

“Nuh-uh. Everyone must bid the rules.” Leeteuk shook his head.

“What about I pay all the expenses for today’s food? How much? I’ll pay. Seriously!” I try to bribe them.

“Yaaah, do you think kissing me is that disgusting in your eyes till you are willing to pay all the food?” Donghae grasped my arms.

I look at him “Yeahhh!” And then turn my head facing the guys. They’re forming a circle. Discussing bout my offer. “So, guys? How bout my offer?”

“Ehem. We’ve decide that, your proposal had been rejected.” Leeteuk announced.

“Don’t you remember Eun Hye-ah, we are idols. We still afford to buy you guys food.” Kangin jerked his eyebrows up.

“I can replace Eun Hye!!” Eunhyuk jumping cutely, voluntaring to kiss Donghae.

You really know how to show your affection in front of us yeh Eunhyuk-shii.

“You can kiss him in your room, and we don’t even want to watch it. Eun Hye kissing Donghae is something we should watch.” Heechul seems excited, he already clasped him fingers together and his face was like in front of my eyes. I meant it! Really!

“Yeaaah, even their names rhyme. Eun Hye and Donghae. Kekeke.” Another excited person, Sungmin.

Okay, I know who wouldn’t want to kiss Donghae right? Even if he shoves his cheek in front of an anti, she will kiss it right away. He is Donghae after all. No a usual Donghae, but yeah, I admit it, he got look.

But still I couldn’t kiss him. If I have to kiss Siwon or any other members, I swear! I’m glad to do it. But it’s Donghae we’re talking bout!

Lee Donghae! A man who I don’t know what’s wrong with his attitude and mind. If we didn’t fight on our first meeting, if we met and talked in a good state like I did with other members, if he didn’t act strange, if we have no problems with each other, I’m sure it wouldn’t get this hard to kiss him.

Aigooooooo~

“Eun Hye-shii? Are you ready?” Leeteuk asked me with concern eyes.

“Leeteuk-shi, if you are concern bout me, why did you forced me to do it?” I asked him. Still in pleading mode.

“Yeah, I’m concern bout you, because I know you are not willing to do it. But I have no rigt to decide. All of the members played this game too. We must bid the rules Eun Hye-ah.” Eeteuk’s soft voice makes me feel like I’m talking to my mom.

“Arasso, let Kibum-shii do it first.” At last I’m giving in.

“He already did it Eun Hye-ah” Shindong said.

“Jinja?” I asked Kibum.

He nodded. “Just do it Eun Hye-shii, here, I’ve prepared wet tissue for you to wipe your mouth after you’ve kissed Dongahe hyung.” His eyes kinda giving me encouragement.

“Aiisssh, this is taking too long!! I missed my Starcrafts already. I quit this game.” Kyuhyun tried to get up but sit back after being pulled down by Heechul.

“HYUNG!! I don’t wanna play it anymore! You know, she won’t kiss him. I bet on my granny’s shoes that she won’t.” Kyuhyun said and tried to get up again.

Of course, he failed. Heechul holds him tight. He even asked Eunhyuk to take Kyuhyun’s mouse on the PC table.

For what?

Let’s see.

Now, Eunhyuk, Shindong, Sungmin, and Yesung are trying to tie the struggling Kyuhyun.

Hecchul and Kangin are responsible to make Kyuhyun stay still.

“HYUNG!!!!~ Waegurae!!! Let me go!! I won’t run!!”

“Who here believe what he said?” Kangin asked all of us.

None of us held up our hands. This makes Kyuhyun pouts. Awwwh ^^. Now I could see the image of magnae in Kyuhyun.

“I hate you guys.” Our magnae is sulking.

“We know, we love you too!! Now, just stay still and watch.” Heechul patted Kyuhyun back with full of love.

Kyuhyun just silent. Didn’t bother to reply. He ends up being tied at one of the table’s leg.

I guess I should do this really fast and save our little magnae.

Yussh! You can do it Eun Hye-ah!

“Just do it hunn, he’s not that bad. If you think he really smells, hold your breath.” Nam Ju makes Kibum and Siwon laugh.

The others were just dumbfounded.

“Yaah, no English in this house!” Heechul shouts.                                                                                                      

“I thought you are tweeting in English hyung?” Siwon asked with a grin.

“I just tweet, not speak in English. Now explain what did this little Nam here said.” He replied.

Litte Nam? Hahah, what a name!

“She just asked Eun Hye-shii to kiss him fast. That’s all.” Siwon explained.

“But why did you two laughed?” Asked Heechul again.

Kibum and Siwon just look at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

Now, it’s the time.

“Yah, come here closer!” I ordered Donghae.

He scooted closer to me.

Hana, deul…

CHUPP

“Yeayyyy! You did it dongsaeng-ah.” Ryeowook said, messing up my hair.

All of them clapped in joy.

I just don’t dare to look up again. It’s too embrassing.

“Yah, Donghae! Why did you ears is all red?” Kangin asked.

I held my courage to look at Donghae.

Jinja! His ears are red.

“Ani-yo. This is the true colours.” He tried to deny.

“No, seriously. You ears gone red already.” Hecchul clapped his hands excitedly like a chicken.

“An- aniyo!” Donghae cupped his ears and run to his room. (I’m just guessing it his room. Must be his room right? Why would he run to other person’s room?)

“Haha, kyeopta~!!” Almost of them said in unison.

Ehem, yeah, indeed. It’s cute ^^

 

NAM JU’S POV

 

I helped Sungmin wash the dishes. Apparently today is his duty to do the dishes.

“Can I just drop the honorific? I’m older than you after all.” Sungmin said.

“Sure, Sungmin-shii.” I smiled to him.

“Just call me hyung.” He said.

HYUNG?? Do I look like a boy?

“Why hyung? I’m not a boy you know.” I splashed some water to him.

“Haha, I know. I just wanna make you feel special. You are the first girl that will call me hyung. Special isn’t it?” He grinned.

Special my foot. I rolled my eyes. “Yeahh, whatever hyung!”

He giggled hearing me calling him hyung.

We talked bout so many things like how he wish he could get more attention in public or how many pink stuffs he got in his room.

For me, he is a good guy. I’m sure there are a lot of girls paid their attention on him.

One thing I like about Sungmin is, he is really a soft spoken guy.

I feel calmed talking to him.

Just I don’t like the PINK-ISH side of him.

Ohh, common, even I’m a girl, I don’t like pink.

But him? Almost 70% of his stuffs are pink.

OMGee.

Nahh, I’m not being an anti here, maybe his fans outside think that he pinkish personality is cute. Who knows?

After done with the dishes, we walked to the living room together.

Eun Hye is playing Super Mario on Kyuhyun’s pc. And the owner looks at her with full annoyance.

Haha, magnae’s territory had been colonized.

“Ahhah, Nam Ju is here now. Let’s start our rooms’ tour.” Leeteuk said.

“Huh, now go! I want my pc back.” Kyuhyun glared at Eun Hye.

Eun Hye stucked her tongue out and shut down Kyuhyun’s pc.

“Yaah, why did your turn it off? I haven’t saved my games!” Ok, now, that’s the angry maknae.

“Awwwh, really? I don’t know you haven’t saved it. I’m sorry!” We all know she’s jut pretending to be sorry.

 She grinned like a fool and skipped happily towards me.

Kyuhyun is now trying to start his pc back, but –

“Enough with your games come join the tour!” Heechul pulled Kyuhyun’s ear.

“Ouuhh, hyung!! It’s hurt!! Why did all of you hyungs keep on hurting me today?!” He said while trying to make Heechul let go of his ear.

“It’s because, you’ve been spoilt from day to day.” Kangin answered that.

I just nodded. Yeah, even I can see that he has spoiled.

With Heechul still pulling Kyuhyun ear, we start our tour.

First is Leeteuk, and Kangin’s room.

When I first entered their room, I awwwh-ed at one side of the room and ewwwh-ed at the other side.

Eeteuk’s side makes me amazed.

All of his stuffs are white. From the comforter, wadrobe, side table. I mean ALL! You know what ALL means right? So, there’s nothing I could explain anymore.

The reason I awwh-ed is not because his side is tidy or what, but his side makes me calm. Different with Kangin’s side. There’s no way you could be calm looking at mountains of clothes on his bed and boxers that fly everywhere.

Eun hye just shook her head and asked Kangin “What happen to your side Kangin-shii?”

He just grinned at said “Too busy to fold all these clothes. Besides, they’re not really mine, they’re Teuk hyung’s.” He pointed his finger to Eeteuk.

“Kekekeke.” That’s the only thing comes out from Leeteuk’s mouth.

“Don’t you have ahjumma that suppose to help you?” I asked them.

“She’s on leave.” Eunhyuk said and put his arm around my shoulder.

Not again =.=”

“I’m not your hanger you know?” I pushed his hand my body.

“Chill Nam Ju-ah, from now on, you are oppa’s official hanger. Kekkeke.” He giggled and pulled me out from the room because the others have moved on to the next room.

Ok, that’s cute. Why must he flashed his gummy?  It’s weakening my knees.

We are now in Shindong and Sungmin’s room.

Basically, there’s nothing interesting in their room except for Nari’s large picture that was framed on the wall.

Waaah, she’s cute. And and. Shindong must love her very much.

Who is Nari? Duuhh, she is Shindong girlfriend. Yaah, I’m better than you guys dear fangirls. How come you call yourself a fangirl if you don’t know bout this? Tsch.

“Don’t you get bored? Looking at Shindong’s girlfriend’s picture everytime you enter your own room?” I asked Sungmin.

“Naah, she’s cute after all. There’s no way I’ll get bored.” He replied.

We walked to the next room that is Heechul and Hangeng’s.

What I mean by ‘we’ is, me, still being dragged by Eunhyuk under his smelly armpits.

But his body is warm ^^

In Hangeng and Heechul’s room, there are papers painted with Chinese words pasted on the wall of the right side. I guess, the right side belongs to Hangeng.

And at Heechul’s side there’s a big poster of this

 

on his wall. What a picture.

And there’s also a cat lying on Heechul’s bed. I guess its Heechul’s pet.

“What’s his name?” Eun Hye asked.

“Han Jae Heebum.” Heechul answered.

“What a long name.” Eun Hye said.

“It’s already been shorten. From Hankyung, Jay, Heechul and Kibum. I made it to be Han Jae Heebum.” Heechul explained proudly.

“So, what do we call him? Han Jae Heebum?” I asked him.

“Just Heebum.” He replied.

Duhh, just tell us the Heebum name from the beginning, no need to tell us all the history behind the name.

We then visit(?)  Ryeowook and Kyuhyun’s room.

In conclusion, Ryeowook’s place is neat and tidy while Kyuhyun’s was full with game posters, and he has some books on a rack too. Maybe he uses it for his study. But, his place can be considered tidy too.

Next, Siwon and Yesung's room. 

As expected, full with bible on Siwon's rack. and at Yesung's place, there's a 'house' with a lake in it.

He dragged me away from Eunhyuk(causing Eunhyuk to pout) to show his turtle. he keep on bragging how smart his turtle is. he said his turtle could even crawl out from the 'house' to finf its own food in the kitchen. Does that makes sense? You ask Yesung. I don't bother to ask. Just aw-ing his story. Showing how much amazed his turtle. 

Heyy, I'm not playing on him. I just wanna make him feel happy. Like right now, he's jumping up & down, talking to his turtle and praise him that he had done a good job till he can amaze me. I smiled. Yesung can be adorable too. :]

We then go to Kibum’s room that he shared with the manager hyung . Since Kibum said there’s nothing interesting in his room, we just took a peek and moved to the last room.

We arrived in front of a door that has a signboard on it. “Should I change the swimming trunk to bikini? Since you two did not wear trunk.” Eunhyuk asked.

Eun Hye playfully smacked his arm and asked him to opens sesame.

When Eunhyuk opens the door, I chuckled on the sight of Donghae embracing a Nemo and monkey in his arms, rolling here and there on a bed.

I could hear he mumbled “Shame, shame, shame!!”

Haha. Kyeopta. ^^

“Hae, why are you doing!!? The girls come to look out our room!” Eunhyuk snatched the monkey from Donghae’s embrace and hugged it.

Ok, another cute creature found.

Donghae quickly get up and stood at the corner awkwardly.

I glanced at Eun Hye. She’s trying hard not to look at Donghae.

Ok, the third cute creature had been found too. Hahha.

Eunhyuk grabbed my arm and shows me the whole room. Including their bathroom.

Their room is unexpectedly clean.

“Who do all the cleaning?” I asked Eunhyuk who is excited showing his different types of bolsters at me.

“Me. I hate it when my thing aren’t organize. And I organized Hae’s stuff too.” He said cheerfully.

I wonder where we got the chemistry to become friend, because I’m totally opposite of him.

Eun Hye would do all the cleaning and organizing. Because, yeahh, she knows that I’m lazy to do it.

“Who is this?”

 

*************************************************

 

Yeaaaah, another cliffhanger. Kekekke. I keep my promise right? So, readers~ COMMENT PLEASEEEE? <33

 

Comment replies:

isarangylil: Haha, I’m sorry. It’s all because exams. Now I’m back :DD And, i love EunHae too much, that’s why. Kekke. And, the punishment is decided by all the members.

kiss_xander23: For me, it’s fun imagining Kyu got dragged. Kekeke. And yeah, hyukkies always jealous. He should control it. Haha.

kittenever: ahha, I see. What fic? Share with meee :D glad you like the last chapter. Hehe. Updated!!~

seashell: Jinja? Seriously? Yeayy!! I’m happy :DD

 lolisho: Cute isn’t it? Hehe. Yeaaahhhh, EunHae love!!!! <33 Kekeke ^^ 

 

11th October 2010