37; Girl You're The Best Part Of My Day -PART 1-

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

 

NAM JU'S POV

 
I've done everything I can, and now here I am.
 
 
Waiting for my prince charming, ehem, no, waiting for Eunhyuk to come and see me.
 
 
I hope no matter how big his hatred towards me, he would still come up.
 
 
I saw Eun Hye yawned for a few times already.
 
 
Like seriously we've been waiting for almost 3 hours.
 
 
Lucky we've packed some bibimbap and mineral water so that we won't die while waiting for the monkey.
 
 
"Yaah, are you okay?"
 
 
She just nodded.
 
 
"If you are sleepy, just go back. I'll wait alone."
 
 
"Like I would really leave you alone here. Who knows what you could do if Hyuk ain't coming."
 
 
I rolled my eyes.
 
 
"How many times I've told you I WON'T COMMIT SUICIDE?"
 
 
She just grinned. "I'm just joking Ju-ah. You are soo sensitive now that you are falling in love. Keke"
 
 
"Never mind, I'll wait with you. We got only one class at 3 tomorrow right? No worries." She continued.
 
 
"What if he didn't come until morning?"
 
 
"We'll just go back and sleep. Get up and go to class, after that we'll think bout another way to solve this." She said calmly. 
 
 
I nodded.
 
 
Right now I couldn't think normally, so, let us just wait.
 
 
We stay silent for a minute as Eun Hye continues her reading and I'm looking at the moon.
 
 
There's Eunhyuk's face plastered on it.
 
 
Is this real or what?
 
 
I rubbed my eyes twice and Eunhyuk's face was gone.
 
 
Am I too sleepy or have I gone crazy already?
 
 
"EHHHHEEEEMMM." I heard something someone cleared his throat (Eun Hye would never sounds like that)
 
 
I froze for a moment before turning back facing that person.
 
 
It's him.
 
 
Lee Hyukjae.
 
 
The man I've missed so much for those two months.
 
 
I catch his eyes looking at me and we're just staring into each other eyes until Donghae ruin the moment.
 
 
Yaah, yaaah. Don't you know how hard is it for me to see his eyes those past months? Grr
 
 
But maybe I should thank him too because he's taking Eun Hye away.
 
 
I mouthed 'wish me luck' when Eun Hye look at me before she get up from the bench.
 
 
She nodded and walked away, leaving the cute fish whining behind her back.
 
 
I glanced at Eunhyuk who's still sending his 'lover' away with his eyes.
 
 
He suddenly turn back and our eyes met again.
 
 
Ehhh? What should I do in this awkward silence?
 
 
Maybe I should start first since I'm the one who asked him to come up.
 
 
"Errr..."
 
 
"Errr..."
 
 
I stop playing with my fingers and look at him.
 
 
He cleared his throat. "Can I talk first?" He asked.
 
 
I just nod. Seeing him standing like a person who's having an interview I patted the empty space besides me, signing him to sit down.
 
 
He nodded and jumped to sit besides me.
 
 
"Before I start, can I ask you a few questions?" He said.
 
 
"You are already asking one."
 
 
He grinned for a second and continues being serious.
 
 
Okay, maybe I should be serious too. "Shoot."
 
 
"Okay, did you really mean what you've written on the card?"
 
 
I took my breath before answering him. "Look, I'm sorry if you found this shocking, but I mean every single words written on the card."
 
 
He shook his head. "It is shocking, but you don't need to be sorry. May I know, since when, errrm, you've started liking me?"
 
 
I sighed. "Is it really important to you?"
 
 
He nodded. 
 
 
"I've embarassing myself enough by confessing to you thru that video, do I really need to expose my secret more?"
 
 
He smiled. "Your secret might be my secret in future if you decide to share it now."
 
 
Fineee. I don't know he could talk sweets too ==''
 
 
"Since the first day I saw you?" I avoid looking at him when I said those words.
 
 
He pulled my chin softly so that I'm facing him.
 
 
"You don't know how happy I am when I watched the cd. But, why did you cry? It hurts me." He said softly.
 
 
Kyaaaah, goosebumpsss.
 
 
"I thought you already hate me. Confessing to someone whom hate you is painful you know?" 
 
 
"And which bastard tell you that?"
 
 
"Yourself."
 
 
"Ehhh, eonje? I didn't even contact you."
 
 
"I took that as a sign. Seriously Lee Hyukjae, how long we haven't contact each other since that
day?"
 
 
"Why don't YOU contact me?" He pointed his finger at me.
 
 
Heyyy, my mom said pointing finger is rude ya know.
 
 
"I've said, I thought you might hate me after what happened. Don't you?"
 
 
"Look, Nam Ju-ah. It is very hard for me to discover my feelings towards you. And with just a small argument between us, do you really think I'll let you go just like that? I'm not stupid to let go of the girl I like." He said.
 
 
"Then, why don't you contact me?"
 
 
"I'm not sure about your feelings towards me. I just wanna wait until you're cool but seems like I've took soo much time. Blame Hae for dragging me to China."
 
 
I don't know what to say anymore, so I just shut my mouth off.
 
 
"Ju?"
 
 
"Hmmm?"
 
 
"Are there any empty space in your heart for me to come in?" 
 
 
I chuckled. "How cheesy you could be, Hyuk?"
 
 
But he didn't found it funny.
 
 
"Err, I don't know since my heart are not with me right now. Maybe you should ask Lee Hyukjae?" I said.
 
 
Now I could see his gummy smile. "So, we'll go from here then." He asked.
 
 
"Deal. We'll go from here."
 
 
In a blink of eye, I'm now in his embrace.
 
 
He smells like strawberry and I love it.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Huh?"
 
 
"What did you say? I heard you said something bout strawberry."
 
 
I slapped my stupid mouth. How dare you trait your owner?
 
 
"You smell like strawberry and I like it." It's not hurt saying the truth, right?
 
 
He hugs me tighter. "I use strawberry scents shampoo. Do you want it?" He asked when he let go of me.
 
 
"Nuh-uh. I don't like it because it's strawberry. I like the scent because it's you who's using it."
 
 
He grinned and grabbed my hand. "You are cheesy too you know?"
 
 
"I don't know." I stuck my tounge out.
 
 
He laughed and pinched my cheek. "Komawo Nam Ju-ah. Thank you for giving me a chance. I couldn't promise you that we'll be together forever, but I'll try hard to avoid any separation."
 
 
"I'm not asking more. It's enough if you are by my side today, tomorrow and the day after. Let's not talk about future. Just go with the flow, okay?" I said.
 
 
He nodded. "You maybe the nth person I've dated but I'm sure you are the best." 
 
 
"Cehhh, liar. Eventhough I always treat you roughly?"
 
 
"Hmm, maybe that's your charm. But that doesn't mean I like to be treated that way."
 
 
"Arasso, I'll take note on that, oppa."
 
 
"OPPA??????" He shouted.
 
 
And it's funny when his eyes were almost bulging out from its' socket.