23; Anchovy and Fishy make a move?

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

 

EUNHYUK’S POV

 

That’s it. I have to seek for her forgiveness before it’s too late.

No, it’s not because I like her. Indeed, I like her a lot, but I’m still not sure what kind of like.

Might be just an oppa-dongsaeng like though.

I knocked her door.

No one answers me.

Kyu still has not back, Eun Hye must be with him right?

What is Nam Ju doing home alone?

Omo, she’s not trying to commit suicide isn’t she?

I mentally smack my own head. Why the hell should she commit suicide?

Pabbo Hyuk.

I rang the bell.

“Who?” I heard Nam Ju’s voice from inside.

Who? I don’t know what to say. Who am I?

Err, of course, I’m Lee Hyukjae, the most HOT dancing machine in the world.

But I don’t think it is right for me to say that right?

Nam Ju might kill me if I gave her that kind of reply.

I just stay silent.

“Is it you Hye-ah? Why don’t you use your key?” She opens the door and shocked to find me in front of her house.

Of course she would be shock Eunhyuk-ah! What do you expect? You think she’ll jump like a monkey upon seeing you? Huh.

Now tell me why the hell I’m talking to myself like a total idiot.

Before I get to say anything, Nam Ju tries to slam the door off.

Thank God my reflex is quite good.

“OUCH!!!!”

“OMO!!!!”

Thank God my reflex almost makes me lost five of my fingers!

 “WHY THE HELL THAT YOU PUT YOUR FINGERS THERE?” She opened the grill and pulled me in.

“ARE YOU STUPID? CAN’T YOU SEE I’M SLAMMING THE DOOR???” She yelled and dragged me to the sink.

She poured warm water all over my already swollen fingers.

“Why are you being silent now? Don’t tell me you’ve lost your voice too?” She asked. Still yelling, but her voice become softer.

I didn’t bother to reply.

I’m too absorbed looking at her worried face.

After all, she still cares for me.

I can’t help but smile.

“Does it hurt?” She pressed my fingers slightly.

It is, but looking at your face, I could barely feel the pain Nam Ju-yah.

But that’s not what I said. I just give her a “Hmmm”.

She brought me to the living room, still holding my hand.

It is worth to be injured if this is how Nam Ju treats me.

She took out the emergency kit and put some oil on my fingers.

I just continue staring at her for what it seems like hours, until I get caught. Nam Ju is looking back at me.

“What are you staring at?”

You.

“No- nothing.”

She pushed my hand away. “Now, get out.”

“Yah, you’ve made me injured. Now you just simply chased me out?”

“Is it my fault that your malfunction brain couldn’t think straight?” She replied and walked to the door, opening it wide.

What am I doing? I’m not here to make her angrier.

“Nam Ju-yah, listen, I got something to say. Spare me sometimes please?” I try to give her my most cute puppy face that I’ve learn from Hae.

But nope, she doesn’t even looking at me. Hmmph.

“Nam Ju, please? I’m hurt here.”

“But it’s not my fault.” She whined. I knew she was about to give in.

“I know, I’m not blaming you. Come here, let’s talk.” I gestured her to sit beside me.

“I have nothing to talk.” She said, but still walks and plumped her petite body besides me.

“You have 5 minutes starting from now.” She said, not looking at me.

“Look at me.” I said.

She doesn’t move an inch.

Sigh. She is sure stubborn.

“Look, I’m sorry Nam Ju-ah. I’m sorry for accusing you without any proof. I don’t know what’s wrong with me.”

Silent.

“Ju-ah, don’t be like this. I’m really sorry.”

She still doesn’t speak a word, fiddling with her fingers.

 Why did I feel like this little lion is actually sulking? If she is really sulking, yeap, I have to admit. She looks cute with that pouts hanging on .

“Ju.” I poked her side softly.

“Arasso, arasso! You’re too pushy! Since you’ve injured yourself just to apologize, I guess I have to let it go. Apologize accepted.” She said, but still not looking at me.

“Are you sincere?”

“Uh-uh.”

“But why don’t you look at me? I feel like you’re just forced to forgive me.”

“Ghaaah, can’t you see? You ARE forcing me!” She turned her body, facing me.

“Arasso. I get it. You’re not sincere.” I get up from the couch.

“Look, seriously. I forgive you and I’m sorry that you’ve hurt your fingers.” She held my right hand.

I looked at her, she bowed down her head, doesn’t have the guts to look at me.

I grinned at sat back. She let go of my hand.

Nam Ju-ah, dangsin-eun neomu gwiyeou (you’re so cute) ^^.

“Okay, I got it. But you know, I’m injured, I have to get some check up whether I still can work tomorrow or not. If the doctor give me some leave, could you please cook lunch for me these few days?” I batted my eyelashes.

She gave me a look.

Don’t tell me she’s back to her own self, Nam Ju the lion?

She sighed and nodded.

“Text me if you get some leave and I’ll cook for you. Tomorrow I have class at 2, it should be okay.” She said.

“Arasso! I’ll go now!!” I messed her hair and skip out happily.

“Yah, take care, don’t do too much work!” She shouted.

“Deh!!!”

I text manager hyung to bring me to our panel clinic.

 

  • You are injured?? Wait!! I’ll be there in 10 minutes! Wait for me downstairs!

 

Haha, hyung. You’re too worried.

I wait for the elevator to come up.

TING.

I saw Eun Hye and Kyuhyun in the elevator, teasing each other.

Kyuhyun is holding Eun Hye’s arm, her fingers form a fist and he pokes her face using her own fist.

They look happy.

NO. OUR MAGNAE LOOKS HAPPY.

Careful Kyu-ah, that girl belongs to your hyung.

I cleared my throat.

Kyu and Eun Hye shifted their attention to me. Before that Eun Hye could still poked Kyu’s face back using her fist and pulled it from his grip.

“Hyung…”

“Hi, Eunhyuk!” Eun Hye cheered, helding up his hand waving at me.

“Just got back? Where did you two went?” They stepped out from the elevator.

I pressed the button to make sure the door wouldn’t close.

“Café. Where are you going hyung?”

I showed them my fingers. “Clinic. I have to check it up.”

Eun Hye let out a gasp.

Kyu grabs my hand. “What happen?” He took a close look on it.

Evil magnae still cares for his hyung huh? Should I feel touched? Kekeke.

“That fierce cousin of yours slammed the door on my fingers.” I told Eun Hye.

She looks shock. “Are you okay?” She asked.

“I’m okay. She just bandaged these.” I replied.

“I’ll go check her up. Bye guys. I’m sorry on her behalf. And Kyu, thanks for the treat! Bye chingu!” Eun Hye said and run to her house.

Kyuhyun waved his hand and smiled. Little devil is SMILING? This is sure weird.

“Kyu….” I warned him.

“Arasso hyung! She is Hae hyung’s. No hard feeling okay!” He explained.

“Good. Keep that in your mind. I’m sure the elders won’t let it out if you’re trying to snatch your hyung’s girl.”

“I know, I know! My love is still for games okay? Do you need my company?”

“Ssokay, manager hyung is on the way.”

“Okay. Take care.”

“Uhmm. Remember, don’t piss Donghae too much.”

“We’ll see bout that.” He ran, stopped in front of the girls’ house, knocked it once and runs again.

Stupid kid! Why did he do that? I ran into the elevator and close the door.

Phew. Safe.

I looked at my fingers, it’s hurt, indeed. But somehow I felt happy rather than pain.

 

EUN HYE’S POV

 

Nam Ju comes into my room without even knocking.

She threw herself on my bed and shows me her hand phone.

 

From: Injured Eunhyukkie T___T

To: Eunhyukkie’s Nurse ^^

I got two days off Nam Ju-yah! I want lunch, lunch, LUNCH!!!~~

 

I chuckled.

“Don’t you think he’s desperate for your attention?” I asked her.

She shrugged. “I don’t know. He always acts childish when it comes to me, but when he’s with you, he acts normal.” She replied.

“That’s what I mean, he wants your attention. Do you realize you ignored him too much compared to others?”

She nodded. “I don’t know what’s wrong with myself.” She said.

“Are you in denial hunn?” I asked.

“Denial?”

“Yeah, denial. You know, there’s a case where a girl treats a guy badly or ignored him because she wanna run from the fact that she likes him. Are you the same?”

“Mullayo. I don’t know! I like him, yeah, but just because he’s my bias.” She explained.

“You should be the one who knew your heart well. I got nothing to say if that’s what you thought.” I replied.

BEEP BEEP

“Yours.” Nam Ju lazily said. Still lying on my bed.

I take my phone and read the message.

 

From: Hae

To: Hye ^^

Hi. What are you doing? I heard your class is at 2PM tomorrow, right? Mind to go to the rooftop? I kinda ________ (fill in the blank) talking to you.

 

FILL IN THE BLANK? Haha. What should I put there?

I shoved my phone to Nam Ju. She reads it and said, “Obviously he’s trying to say he missed talking to you. Hahah. He’s so shy!” She laughed.

I thought the same too, I thought he kinda missed talking to me too, but heyy, I don’t wanna make stupid assumption.

I replied his message.

 

From: Hye

To: Hae ^^

I can’t feel in the blank. Ottoke? ;’( I’ll agree to go upstairs if you promise to tell me the missing word. *mehrong

 

I took out a sweatshirt from my wardrobe.

If he doesn’t want to tell me, I’ll still go to the rooftop with him.

“Don’t forget to bring your own keys. I have to get enough sleep before cooking for that monkey.” Nam Ju yawned and get up from my bed.

“Good night!” She said and walked out.

“Sleep well! I shout.

BEEP BEEP

 

From: Hae

To: Hye ^^

*blush* Arasso, I’ll wait in front of your house.

 

Kyeopta.

I wear my sweatshirt, took my keys and open the front door.

Donghae is already waiting in front of the grill.

He wears a black jean, green sweatshirt and a muffler hanging on his neck. The one that I gave him.

Once he saw me, he grabs the grill with his two hands, put his face in between the grill and pout.

Ghaaah, he could really kill me with that cute act.

“Move a bit. I want to open the grill.”

He stayed. “Password.”

Password? What is this? HOGWARTS? Haha.

“Errm, Donghae loves Eunhyuk.” I said.

He shook his head. “No.”

“Donghae loves Eunhyuk VERY much.”

“Naaah. I’m not a gay.” He said in a bored tone.

“Hmm, Donghae is a bulgogi”

His eyes grew wider. “Nope.”

“Hahha. Donghae is a stinky fish.”

“HYE! How could you say that? No!” He pouted.

“Arasso, arasso. Lee Donghae is soooo cute.” I said in English.

“That’s right!” He smiled widely.

Err, don’t tell me he understood that?

“You are soooo cute too Eun Hye-ah.” He replied in English too.

How stupid I am to underestimate him? Of course he understood that. It’s basic! I mentally slapped my head.

He giggled. “Here, open sesame agasshi!” He said and moved a bit, still smiling widely.

Sigh. Yeah, that’s the fact. He IS cute.

But still, it's HELL EMBARASSING to admit that in front of him!

He pinched my cheek. "Don't be shy! I'm saying the truth." He said and then dragged me to the elevator.

 

**************************

 

Comment replies:

 

aquii96: Hahha, yeah, I think that is adorable too. Keke :D

Syikin_Jonghyun: Hahha, get your grip girl. BACK TO HAE NOW!!!! HAE MUST LIKE EUN HYE! Scratch Eun Hye + Kyu, just Eun Hye + Hae okaaay? ;D

flipflops34: He IS cute. Haha. Don't worry, they won't be lover ^^

kiss_xander23: But you should share him with me sometimes. Haha. Being evil is normal for him huh? xD 

 

Grip your sense readers!! Don't be too drowned with Kyu!! EUNHAE is much more adorable!! Kekeke. 

Look, aren't they cute??

 

 

6th December 2010