27; KyuHye(?) and cats fight!

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

Phew.

So refreshing!

I throw my towel on Wookie’s bed and lay down my sore body on my own fluffy bed. Should take a nap before dinner.

“KYUHUN!”

I hear nothing.

“KYU!!!”

It’s in my dream right? Yeah, it is.

“KIM KYUHYUN!!!! DON’T LET ME CALL YOUR NAME ONE MORE TIME OR ELSE I’LL THROW YOUR CONTROLLER OUT OF THE WINDOW! COME OUT, NOW!!!”

Aissshhhh. What the hell is his problem?

How dare he threat to throw my soul away?

I quickly get up and open the door.

Aah, smells good.

Wookie must be cooking something.

“What is it hyung?” I glared at Heechul hyung.

“Here, Ddangkok says it missed Yesung. Since you are in the same unit as Yesung, I guess you should take care of it while Yesung is not here.” He said, giving the maknae turtle to me.

Is he CRAZY?

Since when Ddangkok starts talking to him too? I thought the only person understands the turtle language is Yesung hyung.

“Hyung, are you okay?”

“Aisssh, I’m dead bored! And suddenly this little fella asked me to chat with him. It’s fun you know.” He said.

Kim Heechul, mental disorder, confirmed!

I rolled my eyes and walk to the kitchen.

“Yaah, yah! Take Ddangkok with you!” I just ignore that crazy man.

There’s Wookie and Kangin hyung at the kitchen.

Wookie’s stirring something in the pot while Kangin hyung is looking for something in the freezer. Or maybe he wants to cool down his body in that thing? I shrugged.

“Wookie!! I smell something good!! Tell me you are baking a chicken!” I said, cheerfully.

Kangin hyung ‘comes out’ from the freezer and looks at me.

Mwoh?

He comes to me and patted my back.

“Seriously, you should study more Kyu-ah.” He shook his head and walked out.

What’s wrong?????

I look at Wookie, I’m sure he could see curiosity feels my eyes.

He too, shook his head.

“First, it’s Wook hyung! Not just Wookie. Second, I’m not baking a chicken, but I’m roasting it Kyu-ah. Why don’t you check out your Hangeul while waiting for the food?” He said and turns back facing the stove.

Huh? What’s wrong with those guys?

Don’t they go to kindergarten when they are five?

Here, Wookie used oven to cook the chicken, isn’t oven is used to bake something?

I’ve never heard my mom said she wants to roast cup cakes or muffins.

So, how come Wookie is roasting the chicken instead of baking it when he’s using the same oven to bake a cake?

Seriously, you guys should study more hyungs. Tsch.

I get a bottle of mineral water in the freezer and leave Wookie alone in the kitchen.

Let the girl doing the cooking. ;p

“Hyung, can I invite Eun Hye for dinner?” I asked Heechul hyung before sipping the water.

Before he could answers my question, his face was covered with water that comes out from my mouth.

“Uhuk, uhuk.” I patted my chest.

“Yaaah, what’s that for?!!!!” He wiped his face and glared at me.

“Mi-mianhe hyung!! It’s your fault that the water goes in to the wrong tube and choked me!!” I blamed him before he gets angrier.

“How is it become my fault??” He yelled.

“Why the hell you put Ddangkok on top of Baeshing and makes the cat walks around the table?” I yelled back.

“Told ya I am boring right??” Still yelling.

Pfft. I shouldn’t let boredom conquer myself or else I will be crazy like this hyung.

“That’s why I said, should I invite the girls to come here?”

“Just invite them already! Since when you know how to get permission from your hyungs?” He retorted.

Tsch. When I do something without informing, they’ll nag for like forever, when I asked for his permission, he scolds me back. What’s wrong with all Super Junior members in this house?

I restrain my leg from kicking his head so that the empty head work normally.

I took my phone and text Eun Hye.

 

From: Kyuhyun is hereeee! :DD

To: Is Eun Hye there? ;D

Chingu!!!~ I missed you. Wanna come over? Wookie bakes something for dinner! ^^ Come, come! Bring Nam Ju too.

 

“We are back!” Eeteuk hyung comes in with Eunhyuk hyung, Donghae hyung and Yesung hyung.

“Welcome home! Glad that you guys’re back! I almost die of boredom!” Heechul hyung ran to Eeteuk hyung and hugged him tight.

Tsch. Over dramatic.

 

BUZZ

 

To: Kyuhyun

From: Eun Hye

We already took our dinner. But maybe you guys wanna have a taste on our parfait? We made it at college.

 

To Kyuhyun, from Eun Hye?

She’s no fun.

 

From: GameKyu

To: Eun Hye

CALL!

 

EUN HYE’S POV

“Yah, don’t be like this! I don’t want to go alone!”

“Kyu asked you to come! Not me! He’ll be with you. You won’t be alone!”

“Seriously, why the hell are you being a chicken now?”

“I’m not! I just don’t know how to face him.”

“You did nothing right? He’s the one who should avoid you. Just act normal. Besides, we don’t know if he’s there or not.”

I look at her face. Don’t think I’ll buy that pout.

I really can’t get her. She’s afraid it would be awkward between her and Eunhyuk if they meet later.

What’s the problem if it really becomes awkward? It’s not that she’s the one who started all the craps.

“Hye~”

“No! You must go!”

“Aissh, jinja! Are you really my cousin? Wait, I’ll change my clothe.” She said, stomping her feet to her room.

“I am. Don’t you dare to doubt it! Wear something nice~, Hyuk might be there!!” I shouted and laughed.

“I’ll make sure you die if he’s there!” She replied back.

After a few minutes, Nam Ju came out wearing a loose large size shirt and a sweater on top of the shirt.

“Looks like someone’s dressing up nicely for another someone.” I said and ran out before she could reply me.

I pressed the bell twice and gestured Nam Ju who’s locking the grill to hurry up.

Kyuhyun opens the door with a big smile plastered on his face.

“Why are you grinning like an idiot?” Nam Ju pushed him and walked in.

He looks at me and pouted. Hahah, where did that cute side of him come from?

I punched his shoulder lightly and smiled. “Long time no see chingu ya! I missed you too! How’s China?”

He smiled and put his arm on my shoulder. He took the parfait from my hand and led me to the kitchen.

“China is still the same. Nothing changed! We have to work hard, can’t even roam the town.” He said.

“Ssokay. You can always go back right? But wait, this means you bought nothing for me? I remember asking you a souvenir didn’t I?” I said and pouted.

He looked at me, amused. “Aigooo, you are sooo cute! I bought a chocolate for you, I bought it at the airport.” He said, not to forget he pinched my cheek and stretch it widely.

“KYU!! It hurts!” I slapped his hands. He just laughed bashfully.

“Omo, omo. Look who we have here? Don’t tell me you guys are an item now? Huh?” Heechul asked, jerking his eyebrows up and down playfully.

“Who’s become an item now?” Donghae comes out from his room.

“Hye?” He looked at me, surprised.

I don’t know what makes him surprise. The fact that I’m here in their dorm or the fact that Kyu and I are now an item which is not true at all.

“Hi! Just got back?” I greeted him.

“Unn. You and Kyu are now a couple?” He asked.

“Yes hyung!!!~~” Kyu sang.

I poked his side hard. We could hear he winched in pain loudly.

 “He’s lying, we are not.”

“Yahh, it’s hurt!” Kyuhyun said.

Donghae and Heechul eyeing us suspiciously.

“Who asked you to lie?” I scold him.

“I’m not lying! I’m just joking!” He said, rubbing his side.

I swear I could see how relieve Donghae and Heechul are after Kyuhyun said he’s just joking.

Why is that?

“Yaah, Cho Kyuhyun! Come here! I have something to talk with you!” Heechul dragged him out from the kitchen, leaving me and Donghae alone.

“Seriously, you guys are not dating?” Donghae asked.

“No, we are not. Don’t worry, I’ll do nothing that would make you guys’ reputation gone bad!” I smiled, assuring him.

“It’s not our reputation I’m worrying about.” He walked to the refrigerator. Taking out a bottle of juice.

“Then?”

“Let it be my secret. Juice?” He asked and winked.

I just stood there dumbfounded before Donghae grabs my wrist softly and makes me sit beside him in front of the stool.

“Now, tell me, we haven’t met for 5 days. Don’t you miss me?” He asked.

“Haha, what’s with your question?”

“Just answer it.” He said softly.

Oh please don’t use that kind of seducing voice.

“Chokkeum.” I said.

He sighed.

“Wae?” I asked him.

“I miss you days and nights and yet you just miss me a little bit?” He asked and scooted closer that his face right now, is just a few inches from mine. It could even smell his minty breath.

He then smiled sweetly and messed my hair.

“Your blank face is cutee!!” He exclaimed and laughed.

S.O.S!!!

Somebody tell me what the hell is happening here?

Why is it my heart thumping faster than usual?

It couldn’t be a heart attack right?

 

KANGIN’S POV

Err.

What’s with this awkward atmosphere?

 I better stay away from them.

Where’s my Teukkie? Maybe I should spend my precious time together with him.

I tried to get up, but a small hand tugged my wrist.

I looked down at Nam Ju.

She’s giving me a pleading look. A please-don’t-go look.

Ehhh? What is this?

Don’t tell me she has heart for me?

Teuk will kill me if he found out.

I sat back and whispered at her “What is it? Hyuk is beside you, talk to him. Why are you guys are soo quite? I’m getting uncomfortable with the silence. I need my Teukkie.”

“Please, please. Don’t go. I have nothing to talk with him.” She whispered back.

“What are you guys whispering about?” Hyukjae asked. Err, why is it he looks red?

“No- nothing!” Nam Ju stuttered.

“How’s college?” Hyuk asked.

“Good.” Nam Ju replied.

“Have you eaten?” Hyuk asked.

“Yup.” Nam Ju replied.

“Do you girls have any plan tomorrow?” Hyuk asked again.

“No.” Nam Ju replied again.

YARGGHHHH!!! Why the hell I’m stuck between this two?!

Their conversations are really boring.

“Seriously, what is wrong with you Cha Nam Ju?” Hyukjae sounds angry.

“Nothing.” Nam Ju replied. Ghaaah, what’s with the one word reply?

“I’ve said, just forget what happened last week. Waeroni?” (Why are you being like this?) Hyukjae asked.

Uh-uh, I smell something scandalous.

“Like what?” Nam Ju asked without emotion.

“Err, sorry to interrupt. I have something to say to Nam Ju.” I said. Eunhyuk looked at me with piercing eyes.

“What is it?” Nam Ju asked.

“Yaah, whatever act you are putting on right now, better stop it. Hyukjae could be scary if he explodes.” I whispered.

Nam Ju looked at me, scared.

“Finish with the whispering hyung?”

“Errr, yeaah.”

“Now could you please leave us alone for a moment?”

MY PLEASURE!!

“Su- sure!” I get up but once again, the same small hand tugging on my wrist.

“What is it you want to talk about? I want Kangin to be here.” She said. Pulling me back to sit on the couch.

“Err, you two talk. I’ll watch the television.” I grabbed the remote and flipped on the channel.

But my ears are still concentrating on them.

“What’s wrong with you? You just replied me one word every time I asked you something. You are not looking at me while I’m speaking. You don’t greet me back when I greeted you. I know, I’ve been a pabbo last week and blame my tight schedule that I couldn’t text you until I met you here today, but seriously, how could you change this much in just few days? Do you think my mistakes are too big that you can’t even see my face again?” There are mixes of emotion in Hyuk’s word. Sad, upset and angry.

Wait, why the hell I’m being a narrator here?

The answer is, because the damn writer chose me to have some parts in this little drama.

Pffft.

I look like a busybody sitting here with them. It’s not even my problem! Why the hell I have to be here????

“Kangin-ah! Yeobo! Where are you? Could you please come here?” Ah-ah, that’s my honey. My savior!

“Sorry Nam Ju-ah. Leader’s order couldn’t be ignored!” With that I ran to my room.

It’s a big news Teuk-ah!

Big news!!!!!

Kekeke.

************************************

 

Am busy with college's stuffs. Will be back to college on 29th. Expect two more updates before 29th and I might not update frequently once I'm back to college. But still, I'll try to squeeze my time. Is once a week okay with you guys?

 

Comment replies:

 

kiss_xander23: Haha. Don'tkidnap them by yourself. I want them too xD Poor? I thought he's funny. Keke.

ben: Who's the pabbo here? You? Yeah, you are right! xD KyuHae is cute what? ;p Yeaah, that's my Hyukkie ^^ Again, SS. 

Syikin: Hahha, no, no, no! Stay with Hae. Hyuk is unnie's xD Btw, am I the one that makes you into him? Err, no right? Haha. I have about 500++, effect eh laptop?

lilrockstar: Haha, crazy is a bit harsh, How bout mental Hyuk? Haha. Both KyuHae and EunHae is love love love!

queen_jelly: Haha, you think so? xD

junHaeFishy: Oh, no! Please stop crying!!~ Yup, I've read it Indeed, it doesn't make sense at all. But we could do nothing bout it *sigh

lolisho: Yeaaahh, root for Huk!!!~ Sameee, EunHae ftw! But KyuHae is nice too xDD

mingming: Updated~ ^^

 

23rd December 2010