17; 15th October, It's LEE DONGHAE's birthday!

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

 

EUNHYUK’S POV

 

“Who is this?” I turned my head facing Eun Hye.

She holds a frame picture. Picture of-

“Th-  that’s my late appa.” Donghae was a bit stuttered.

Omo, don’t tell me he’s gonna cry?

Nam Ju and Eun Hye looked shock.

Slowly, Eun Hye wipes the picture gently and placed it back on the side table.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t asked such a sensitive question.” Eun Hye said.

“It’s o- okay. Not your fault, I’m the one who become over sensitive when it comes to my father.” Donghae gave Eun Hye assuring look, that he is okay.

I walked towards him and hugged him. “I’m here remember? If you feel weak, you can lean on me.” I patted his back.

He hugged me back and nodded.

“I guess we have to go now. It’s 8:00 pm already. We have to sleep early because tomorrow we gonna go shopping!” Nam Ju said, trying to lighten the mood.

“Ch- chakkaman, Nam Ju-shii, could you and Eunhyukkie wait outside? I have something to talk with Eun Hye-shii.” Donghae said.

“Ah, arasso. Come monkey!” She pulled my arm, trying to ignore Eun Hye who begs her to stay.

Well, I guess both of you should really solve whatever problems you got Donghae-ah, Eun Hye-ah.

I walked out the room with Nam Ju.

All the members are at the living room, watching movie together.

“Yah, tomorrow is Hae’s birthday. What should we do?” Heechul asked right after Nam Ju and I sit.

“Jinja? Tomorrow is Donghae’s birthday?” Nam Ju looked at me.

“Wanna join the celebration Nam Ju-ah?” Eeteuk hyung asked.

“Naaah, it’s okay, we will be pretty busy tomorrow. Besides, it’ll be boring if we meet up every day.” Nam Ju rejected the offer.

“Ssokay Nam Ju-ah. Tomorrow, all of us has different schedule up to midnight right? What about all of us pretending that we forget his birthday? No one should wish him tonight, and then right on 1510 all of us send him a birthday message each to him. And after all of us finished the schedule tomorrow,we’ll celebrate his birthday on the rooftop” I gave out my idea.

“Hmm, not bad. Should we do that?” Kangin asked the rest of them.

“Yeaaah.” They all agreed on unison.

“Who’s in charged to buy the cake?” Sungmin hyung asked.

“Let me buy it. You guys just remember to text him right on 1510 okay?” I said.

“Arasso. By the way, where is Eun Hye?” Heechul hyung asked after writing a note in his PDA planner.

“She’s in the room, Donghae said, there’s something they should talk about.” Nam Ju replied.

“Woooo~!” All cheered.

“Yaah, don’t you think Donghae has interest in Eun Hye?” Kangin hyung, the leader of pairing up people.

“Yeaah, I could sense that too.” Ryeowook said.

“Should we help them? Should we come up with a plan to make them closer?” Kangin hyung come out with his plan.

“But hyung, I have interest in her too.” Kibum said.

“Omo, ottokhe? Our members are fighting over a girl.” Heechul the diva said.

“Ssokay, I think I still could give on her if Donghae hyung really likes her.” As we expected from gentleman Kibum.

“Awwh, good dongsaeng. So, here’s the plan. Someone should pretend that he is interested in Eun Hye and try to seduce her. Make sure Donghae knows all your activity.” Kangin said.

“Yah, yah, yah. You guys plan without thinking bout my feelings. I’m hurt you know? Hae is mine.” I said.

“Don’t ty to act Diva, that’s my job. We know you wouldn’t mind if Hae’s interested in a girl.” Heechul hyung smirked.

“Okay, we consider all of us agreed with the idea. Who’s gonna be the actor?” Eeteuk hyung asked.

“We vote!”

 

DONGHAE’S POV

 

What the hell I’ve said just now?

And now, what the hell I’m going to say to her?

Arggggh, I don’t even know why did I told her to stay.

“What is it?”

“Huh?”

“You said, there’s something you wanna talk with me right? Spilt it.” She looks… … AWKWARD.

“Aaah, actually, I- I- just wanna say, let’s be friend from now on.” Heck. Stupid mouth. Why did you stutter?

“Why? All of sudden?” I knew it she gonna asked this.

“An- ani. I just think, conflict between us happened because of misunderstanding right? So, I don’t want to be in this condition where I can’t even talk to you. I hope we can chat and talk like you did with other members. So, I’m sorry for all my harsh words on the day we first met. Friends?” I held out my hand.

Lucky, she took my hand in her. “Friends.”

I don’t know why but because of that one word, I think I could sleep soundly from now.

 

EUN HYE’S POV

 

“Yaaah, what should we buy for Donghae’s birthday?” Nam Ju asked me while pulling the trolley.

“Saengil? Donghae? When?” I asked her.

“Yeahh, saengil. Uh-uh, Donghae’s saengil. And it is today!” She said without looking at me. Busy tasting the sample meat for like 5 times already. I see a similarity between her and Eunhyuk here. Meat freak.

“What did you plan to buy?” I dragged her away from the sample booth.

“I don’t know, just depend on you.” Her eyes wandering wildly. Searching for another sample booth.

“Why don’t you buy yours, and I’ll buy mine.” I said.

“Up to you. I’ve already agreed with Eunhyuk to share money to buy Donghae’s present.”

“And why did you asked me why should we buy if you already has plan?” I rolled my eyes.

She just grinned and walked away.

Why should I buy?

.

.

.

0030, 16th October. Means that Donghae’s birthday had already past.

I wonder if they are still at the rooftop.

Maybe I should go and check. In case they are still there, I’ll just pass the gift to Donghae and go back home.

Yussh, I should do that.

“Nam Ju, I’m going out.”

“Arasso. Say hi to them.” She shouted from her room.

I went to the rooftop and found out that they’ve already packed their things and ready to leave.

“Eun Hye-ah, you’re just few minutes late. Theres’ nothing left.” Eeteuk said.

“Ssokay, I’m here just to pass my gift.” I showed them a paper bag that I hold.

“Aaah, then we’ll leave first. Come on kids.” Eeteuk pulled Eunhyuk who’s embracing Donghae’s waist.

“Come, sit here.” Donghae gestured me to sit beside him.

“Saengil chukahae!” I pass the paper bag to him.

“Thank you, can I see what’s inside?” He asked.

I just nodded.

“H?” He showed me the ‘H’ symbol on the scarf I gave him.

“H for Hae.” I said.

“Aah, Hae. But I guess this ‘H’ can be ‘Hye’ too right?” He smiled.

“Neh, you can consider the H as Hye too.” I replied, not looking at him.

“Then, I’ll just consider this is a gift from Hye to Hae. ^^ Thank you!”

“No problem, what did Eunhyuk gave you?”

“He shared money with your cousin to buy couple apron for me and him.”

“Couple apron?” That sounds weird.

“Yeahh, Nam Ju bought an apron for Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk bought the pair apron for me.” Donghae explained.

“Hmmmm. I see.” This is really awkward, I don’t know what to say anymore.

“The members sent me a text each right on 1510 this evening. Wanna read it?” He asked me.

Whoa? I get to read the inbox of Super Junior Lee Donghae?

“I know, Nam Ju told me bout their plan. Sure, if you don’t mind.”

“So, basically, everyone knows bout this except for me?” He asked.

“Of course. You are the birthday boy.” I said.

“Here.” He gave me his phone.

 

From: Fishy’s Anchovy

Received: 15:10:02 (a/n: this is the time, not date)

Hae, saengil chukahae! Buy me food! Buy me food! Buy me food! Buy me food! Buy me food! Kekeke ^^.  Saranghae!~

 

From: Teukkie Tokki

Received: 15:10:04

Hae, I’ve killed Hyuk. Because he disturbed me while I’m taking my nap. Keep on whispering “1510, 1510, 1510” in my ears. Just wanna tell you that. By the way, Happy Birthday Dongsaeng! <3

 

I giggled reading Eeteuk’s message.

“What happened to Eunhyuk actually?” I asked Donghae.

“Aaah, hyung locked Hyuk’s toy monkey in the store and he throw the key away. Eunhyuk almost went crazy searching for it.” He laughed.

“Haha, did you give him the monkey?”

“Yeah, how did you know?”

“Because the monkey looks precious to him.” I smiled.

I continue reading the message.

 

From: Ddangkoma’s obsesser

Receieved: 15:10:10

Dongsaeng, saengil chukka hamnida! Ddangkoma wants to say happy birthday too!

 

I laughed at Yesung’s name in Donghae’s handphone. “Ddangkoma’s obsesser?”

“Haha, well, he’s too obsessed with his turtle. I’m worried if he will actually marry the turtle.” He laughed too.

How come a person could marry a turtle? Pabbo fish!

 

From: Bun Hyung

Receieved: 15:10:15

Yaah, Happy Birthday. Today right?

 

From: Father Siwon

Receieved: 15:10:17

Lee Donghae, happy birthday! May the God bless you. I’m praying for your success. But if you really want to be success, don’t forget the God.

 

Haha, Siwon is indeed the father.

It’s chill on the rooftop and I feel Donghae scoot closer to me.

“Cold aren’t you? Wanna use this?” He gave me the scarf i bought for him.

“No, ssokay. I want you to be the first one to use it.” I said.

He just smiled.

Proceed.

 

From: Nari’s Namja

Received: 15:10:23

Donghae-ah, wish you a happy birthday. You are one year older now!! Kekeke.

 

From: Eternal Ahjumma

Received: 15:100:27

Hyuunnnggggg!!!~ Is it your saengil today? Yes, it is! And I’m wishing you right on 1510 of 15th October. :D Happy Birthday hyung! Love you more! ^^

 

“Who is eternal ahjumma?” I asked.

“Haha, he’s Ryeowook. I save his name as eternal magnae but Hyuk changed it. Because he said Ryeowook always nag like an ahjumma.” He explained.

As we expected, the gag idol Eunhyuk.

 

From: Womanizer appa.

Received: 15:10:31

Donghae-ah!!!!!~ Saengil chukahae! Happy Birthday! Hyung’ll treat you seaweed soup later! ^^

“Kangin hyung.” He said before I could ask.

 

From: Evil creature

Receieved: 15:10:35

Hyung, happy birthday. It’s sweet isn’t it? The devil maknae wishing for you on you birthday. You should be thankful! *smirked. Hyung~, saranghae!

 

Devil who pretend to be an angel for a second. Haha.

 

From: Not-so-good-in-hangul Hyung

Received: 15:10:38

Hae-ah!!~ Seengil chookahae!~ Hyung will work hard and treat you later! Saarangghae!! ^^

 

Indeed Hangeng-shii, you should improve in Hangul.

 

From: Mimi Gege ^^

Received: 15:10:42

Hae~ Saengil Chukahae! (Is this the right word? I hope so. Kekeke). I’m sorry that I’m not beside you on your precious day. Have a blast day! :DD

 

“Is this SUJU-M’s Zhou Mi?” I asked Donghae.

“Yup. He’s in China right now.”

“Waah, I wish I could meet him one day.”

“Maybe you will, who knows.” He smiled.

I read another message.

 

From: Lee Brother

Received: 15:10:45

Lee Donghae, Happy Birthday. Thanks for being a good dongsaeng and friend to me. What should I buy you? Just tell me! <3

 

From: Chubby Henry

Received: 15:10:51

Hyung!!!!!~ Zhu Ni Sheng Ri Kuai Le, saranghaneun Donghae hyung! Happy Birthday! I missed you <33

 

“Another SUJU-M’s member.” Donghae said.

“I know, but why chubby?”

“Because when he smiles, his cheek went up and makes him looks chubby.”

“Hahha, you’re right.”

 

From: Bummie BOOM.

Received: 15:10:59

Pheww, I barely made it!! Happy Birthday hyung! Hurry up, bring you girlfriend to meet us and marry her! I want niece or nephew!! ^^ Love you hyung.

 

“You have very lovely members Donghae-shii.” I handed him his handphone back.

He put his phone in the pocket and nodded.

“I’m grateful I have them besides me. I don’t know I can still alive without them because they are my only love after my appa died.”

“You still have your fans, and other friends.”

“Yupp, you’re right. Nam Ju and you also had cheered me up.” He messed up my hair.

THIS.IS.AWKWARD.

“It’s almost 1, I should go back now.” I said.

“Let’s go back together, we are neighbours by the way.”

I just nodded and walked.

“Eun Hye-ah…” I looked at him.

“Should we exchange number?” 

*************************************

I'm very sorry, I know this chater is not good. But pleasee? Could you comment? I want the opinion from all of you on who should be the actor. Pleaseeee? *bow

 

Comment replies:

kiss_xander23: No probs, it's my job. Hehe.

isarangylil: I know the name is long, but I just know the real name when I wrote the chapter too. Kekeke.

 

15th October 2010.

It's Hae's BIRTHDAY!!

SAENGIL CHUKA HAMNIDA DONGHAE OPPA!!!~