35; Mystery Mystery *dance to NU ABO or B2ST' MYSTERY

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

 

EUNHYUK'S POV

 

"Now it's from Ying Ying, she said {I like Wookie oppa the most! Wookie oppa would you marry me?} Aaaah, Ying Ying-ah I'm sure Ryeowook shii would say I do~~ Keke. Jaa, Eunhyuk shii?"

 

If you are wondering, I'm back to my beloved Sukira and we are doing a special segment for my comeback. The fans are given 30 minutes to send us message about who is their favourite member in Super Junior and what do you want to say to your favourite. And now we are reading some of the messages.

 

"Okay, as you can see Leetuk shii, uri Siwon shii leads the poll right now. 2/5 of the messages was sent to him, another 1/5 was for Donghae shii and the other 2/5 are shared between the other 11 members. As expected, our horse's popularity. Keke. Next message, it's from Min Ji {Youngwoon oppa will be forever in my heart! Yesung oppa, I noticed that you look very tired nowadays. Please take care of your health okay oppa?}"

 

"I'm sure Yesung shii would take a good care of himself when he listens to this Min Ji-ah, don't worry too much okay. The last text for today, hmmm, seems like it's been sent by two person using one number. The last message are from Miss Cha & Miss Cha. {Annyeong!! I'm Miss Cha. I really want to expose my name but I can't. Keke. My favourite member was Heechul but now Henry-goon the cute mochi stole my heart. Mianhe Heechul shii. Keke. To Mochi, I hope you could stay in Seoul because I really want to see you!!~ Bye! Hi, this is another Miss Cha. I don't think I have any favourite member in Super Junior because I love them all but there's a guy I couldn't take my eyes from. Lee Hyukjae, I like you <3} Yaaaah, Eunhyuk shii got one more point." Eeteuk hyung said while nudging me.

 

I just laughed and replied him with something I think suitable but my mind really couldn't stop thinking bout the last message.

 

Why did I feel like the two Chas just now are actually my neighbour? Cha Nam Ju & Cha Eun Hye.

 

If it's really them, who's the one who said she likes me?

 

I think I remember Donghae said something about Eun Hye's pisssing him off because she was fangirling about Henry for too much.

 

If that's the case......

 

CHA NAM JU?

 

Oh God. You are crazy you know Lee Hyukjae?

 

Seriously how many Chas are there in Korea and your crazy mind told you, it is her?

 

You sure need to sort these things out fast before you get more insane Hyuk ah.

 

"Yahh, what's wrong with you? Kaja, let's go home. I'm sleepy already." Teuk hyung patted my shoulder lightly.

 

I've been 'dreaming' bout Nam Ju liking me that I didn't even realised Teuk hyung had already wrapped today's talk.

 

I get up from the seat and began to pack my stuff. I throw the empty bottles of my strawberry milk into the dustbin and follow Teuk hyung out. We waved to the fans outside and get into the van.

 

"Yahh, Hyuk. Are you thinking what I'm thinking right now?" Teuk hyung asked when I rest my head on top of his shoulder.

 

"What hyung?"

 

"The Chas. By any chance, are those Chas actually our neighbours? The one that sent the message I mean." He said.

 

"Mullayo. Do you really think it's them? It's impossible if Eun Hye or Nam Ju likes me, hyung."

 

I could feel him shrugging. "Maybe they were just playing around. Why don't you ask Nam Ju?"

 

"I will, later hyung. Wake me up when we arrive." I end our chat not because I realy want to sleep but because I have no energy to talk bout her.

 

She's been disturbing my mind these past few days.

 

No, you are wrong if you thought I was thinking bout our current condition right now. Part of it, yes. But another thing that makes me crazy is the mystery cupcakes I've been receiveng everyday.

 

I've been receiving a cupcake everyday since the day I'm back from China. Today is the 5th day but idk if I still receive the cute cupcake or not since I was out for schedule at 5am today.

 

The cupcakes.

 

They are not ordinary.

 

Okay, the cupcakes are ordinary but not the small cards placed on top of the cupcakes.

 

Yeap, there is a small card on each of the cupcakes I've been receiving.

 

-I missed you.

-It's been ages since a last saw you, you seems so fine.

-By any chance, do you know who I am?

-If I have the guts, I'll be in front of your eyes right now.

 

That 4 days. Those are the words I've received in the card for 4 days. I couldn't help but to expect what is the contain of the small card on my cupcake today.

 

As if you receive one today Hyukjae.

 

I don't know, I have hunch that I'll still be receiving it today.

 

Maybe you guys still don't get it. What's so disturbing about this right? It might be present from any fan.

 

But....

 

Deep in my heart I really think this has something related to Nam Ju.

 

Or was I hoping? Hoping that the cards and cupcakes were really sent by Cha Nam Ju?

 

Arrrgggggh, mullayo!!!!!~

 

The message sent by the 'Chas' on Sukira just now makes my head almost explodes with all the thinking.

 

I really need Donghae.

 

Maybe I shouldn't think bout this by myself.

 

I still have Donghae who swears to be by my side forever.

 

"Hyuk-ah, we are here dongsaeng. Get up." I pretend to sleep when I felt Teuk hyung shaking my body lightly and pretend to let out a groan.

 

I get up from his shoulder and flashed a 'sleepy' smile.

 

He brushed my cheek softly and went out of our van.

 

I follow his lead till the dorm.

 

He punched in the code and we enter the dorm.

 

AAAAH, homeeeee!

 

"Hyuuuuuuuuuung~ Hyukkie hyung!!" I saw a devil being jumpy out of sudden skipping towards me.

 

"Why are you still up Cho Kyuhyun?" Eeteuk hyung let out a small shout.

 

"My schedule would be canceled tomorrow hyung. No worries!" He walked pass the leader and stop in front of me.

 

"Hyuuuuuung!!!~" He jumped and swung his arms around my neck, hugging me with his leg wrapping my waist.

 

"Yaaah, yaaah. What are you doing? Get down." I tried to push him.

 

Tried means I fail to make him go down.

 

"I don't want. Kyuhyun missed his hyung very much that he feels like hugging him for some times." He said while brushing his face on my shoulder.

 

"Yaaah, I'll die if Hae see this. Move!!!"

 

"I DON'T WANT! To the living now, hyung." He whined.

 

I sighed. Okay, it's not weird when Kyuhyun hugs me because he actually has that kind of side in him.

 

If you guys don't know, this Cho Kyuhyun of yours (who you think is a cool maknae) actually really loves to hug me whenever I'm back from schedule.

 

But today it's a bit weird since he's pratically clinging on me.

 

"Here, sit on the couch Kyu." I tried to put him down but he hugged me tighter.

 

"Yaaah, waegurae?!!" I almost lost my patience.

 

Seriously, I'm tired okay. So does my mind!

 

"I want to apologize."

 

"What did you do?"

 

"I... I.."

 

"I whatttt?" I snarled.

 

"Iateyourcupcakebutit'snotmyfaultblameyourcupcakethatwastryinghardtoseducemehekeeponshoutingmynameaskingmeto

eathimseriouslyiamsorryhyung!" The words came out fast from his mouth.

 

It took me few seconds to digest his word.

 

What the heck is he saying?

 

Cup cake? Ate?

 

WAIT!!

 

I GET IT!

 

HE ATE MY CUP CAKE?

 

"Yaaaaah devil!!" I grabbed his neck.

 

"Hyuk, the others are sleeping." Teuk hyung who came out from the toilet warned me. "Kyuhyun get down and go to sleep now before I kick your out." He pointed his finger to Kyu and walked in to his room.

 

"Arasso hyung." With that, he get off me and ran to his room.

 

That bastard.

 

Sigh.

 

There's nothing I could do. He already ate it.

 

My phone vibrated indicating that there's a message.

 

To: Hyukjae hyung whom I LOVEEEEE so much

From: Cho Kyuhyun the bad maknae who loves his hyung

Hyung, once again. Mianhe. (Actually I don't really want to apologize, but that fishy hyung forced me. pffft) There's a card on the cup cake, I put it on your desk. (I want to read it but the fishy hyung glared at me. pfft for the second time) Okay, that's all. I'll try to stop eating other's food. But I'm sure I won't stop ;p Ahh, matta, there's a CD too. I put it on the desk too. (I tried to play it too. But the fish hyung glared at me once again. pffft for the third time).

 

Pssst; I really love you. It's real <3

 

 

I smiled. This maknae, who could stay mad at him for too long?

 

He's too adorable in his own way.

 

I pushed my room's door slowly.

 

There's a dim light indicating Hae's already sleeping.

 

He hate to sleep in dark when he's alone.

 

I walked to my desk, took the card and read it under the table lamp.

 

I don't know if I'm allowed to say this, but I like you.

 

WHO THE HELL IS THIS???????

 

Arrrgghh, I feel like waking Hae up since I couldn't take this anymore.

 

But I shouldn't disturb him. He has an early schedule tomorrow.

 

I glance at the CD and decide I should take a shower before I watch it.

 

 

************************************

 

Annyeong!! I'm late ehh? I know. Keke. *opss, I shouldn't laugh. Okay, I'm sorry, I wasn't feeling well after the so called vacation. I almost lost a toe nail at the water park and I caught a slight fever. But don't worry, I've already wrote the next chap. I just don't want to post it yet. Give me a comment first!! Keke. Btw, bear with me because there might be a pause for DongHye moment since I'm concentrating on EunJu's. About my writing style, I'm getting confused because some said the POV style is better and some said the last chap's style was better. So, I decide, I'll use both whenever I like. Keke. And I have an apology to make. I'm sorry guys. But I don't think I can be EunHae shipper anymore. 

 

Because I think HaeHyuk is moreeee reaaaaal!! Keke. Look at this picture below, doesn't Hae looks like he's the man and Hyuk's the girl? Kekekke.

 

 

 

Comment replies:
 
junHaeFishy: Sulking fish is the cutest animal ever right? Or maybe, anchovy is cuter xD (shouldn't blame me since I love Hyuk more, keke)
Aigooo, you are making me confused now that I change my style once again xD Hmm, maybe! That fishy of yours is coward :DD
 
Stikboi: Omaigod you creepy!! Hae would definitely be suffocated with you around him xP
Oh, no thanks! I don't feel like eating your cake anymore xD I see, I thought it's summer now. 
NO YOU DON'T! You may have Hae but HYUK is a no no! He's totally mine okaaaay! xP Yeaahh, good luck with the evil.
 
leerimrae: Haha, who wouldn't right? Keke. I love EunHae too :)) Sorry for the late update
 
brattygurl: Fishy takes all the credit xD Couldn't blame the attention seeker :DD Yeahh, yeah. It's EunJu now! Satissfied? Keke
 
Syikin_Jonghyun: Ok now I remember "It's hot here. Not the wheather but the girls!!!~" Kyaaaah. Okay, excited balik. Haha. Waiting :)) Ohh, really? But my chingu said the POV style is more funny. Now I'm confused T.T
 
imnotoawesome: Haha. They are not here anymore. Shouldn't be jealous! :D
 
Khazy8: Cute? In the last chap? I thought I didn't make any EunHae scenes in chap 34? Keke. But still, EunHae is the cutest! :DD
 
Fatima: You think it's romantic? Yay. Okay, how many adjective you've used to describe our Hae? Keke. Haha, you didn't realised it? You are to absorb in reading xP I'm changing my style to POV back. Keke. Btw, wanna know something? I waited for you to read the last chap before I post this one. Keke. SM TOWN? Ghaaah, I'll try to insert it if it's match with the current flow okaaay? Or maybe I'll mention it late. Keke. I do not have twitter T.T
 
 
13th June 2011