3; Kentucky, USA & The Dressing Room

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

NAM JU'S POV

I zipped my huge luggage.

Finally!

After 2 days I’m working hard to pack my stuff, now I can let my body relax before I go back to Korea, my hometown this week.

My cousin, Eun Hye is already there. She even found an apartment for us.

Ani~!

I’m not a bad cousin, it’s not that I just let Eun Hye settles off all our needs there. It’s just I still have few things to do here first. So, she went back alone three days ago. I asked her to wait for me, and we can buy all of the stuffs we need together. But, knowing Eun Hye, I know, she’ll only wait for me in my dream. I’m sure she’s bought almost of the needed stuffs.

Sigh.

It’s okay, I’ll just pay her half of the bill she’s spent on.

See? I’m not a cruel cousin ryte? I even pay her. ;p

“Darling, dinner’s ready!” I heard my mom’s voice downstairs.

“Neh, umma! Two minutes!” I shouted back.

I walk to my dongsaeng room. Seems like she’s locking it from inside huh?

Haissy, this kid, never listen to my words! “Yaaah! Han Ju-ah!! Open the door! How dare you locked it from inside” I kicked the door until she opens it.

Whoa, is this a real human being? Or a ghost?

Look at her hair, I don’t even shock if suddenly a monitor lizard come out from her hair.

Ok, you are a bit exaggerating Nam Ju!

But it’s true! Her hair expanded three times bigger than usual.

“What’s up sis?” She asked me with her eyes still closed.

“Yaah!” I smacked her head. Her eyes finally opened and grew bigger.

“What?” She shouted at me. Huh, this rude kid.

“Where’s your Korean? You must be crazy till you dare to speak English in this house! Go, wash your face! Dinner’s ready!” I told her.

She gave me a shock look and runs to the bathroom. Maybe she didn’t realized that she just blurted out English words just now.

Yeah, I’m talking in full Korean from the start if you didn’t notice. It’s because English is strictly banned in this house. Our parents don’t want us to forget our national language. I’m not telling you what will happen to us if we speak any single words in English. And don’t you bother asking me if you don’t wanna have a very bad nightmares in your sleep tonight!

I go to the kitchen and saw my mother’s currently setting up the table.

“Where’s appa?” I asked her.

"Overtime, he told us not to wait for him”

“Overtime when there’ll only be 4 days before I go? Doesn’t he thinks he should spend this precious time with me umma?” I pouted.

“He had an emergency meeting now because he’ll be on leave starting tomorrow!” My mom patted my back.

“Jeongmallo?” My eyes shine brightly.

“Neh~” My mom nods.

Three of us had our dinner and chatting happily.

My sister keeps on begging my mom to let her go with me.

Haha, in your dream kid! Even if mom agreed, I don’t want to bring you along!

She’s only 16, and she still in school, that’s the reason my parents didn’t let her go with me.

My mom shook her head.

Yeah, serves you ryte kiddo!

That’s the fifth time she got rejected.

No, no, fifth time for today.

If we count from the first day she started begging I could say it has been 45th time my mom disappoints her. I don’t know why don’t this girl just give up on begging like a beggar.

I walk towards the sink, wash all the dishes and climb upstairs.

I take my handphone, searching for Eun Hye’s name and start calling her.

Tuuut Tuuut. Tuuuut Tuuuut.

Weird.

Why doesn’t she picks up? I look at my watch on my right wrist.

Yeah, I’m a lefthanded .

So does Eun Hye.

7:00 pm. Means, it is 4 am in Korea now.

No wonder she’s not picking up. That girl always silent her phone if she’s sleeping. Don’t want to be disturbed she said.

Huh, who the hell she think she is? A top celebrity? Don’t wanna get disturbed? Cehh, no one would disturbed you pabbo!

Oh, wait, I just disturbed her few minutes ago. Haha. And, actually, I always silent my phone whenever I’m sleeping too. xD

I rolled on my bed, imagining how would my life be without my family at Korea.

Must be fun cause I wouldn’t get controlled by my parents anymore. Heyy, I’m already 21 you know? It’s a shame, getting controlled by the parents at this age duh.

I never try a glass of beer, whisky, wine or something like that. Because what? U guess! Yess, my parents! But I don’t care bout the drinks, I don’t have any intention to try it even if my parents let me to.

Yeah, it’s good to have freedom, but..

The bad thing might happen when I already in Korea is, you might watch a news titled “Seoul is Now Flooding with Someone’s Tears” in your national television.

Yeah, I could make Han river’s water level rise up if I’m crying from day to nite because I miss my family.

Waaaaah, how could I overcome this later?

Maybe I really should drag Han Ju go with me too?

Huh, try another option Nam Ju-ah, don’t make stupid action. You know your parents well ryte?!!

Sigh.

Well, I’ve to try first huh? Who knows I’ll be really happy there. Find new friends, tour all over the country, open my own bakery shop with Eun Hye.

But before I continued on daydreaming bout the bakery shop, I need to graduate first huh?

Junhyung-ah, Shin Young-ah! Don’t miss me too much kay? I stared at the picture frame on my desk. Pic of me, Eun Hye and our two bestfriends.

I grabbed the frame and hugged it. I’ll keep in touch with both of you everyday! If only I remember to! Haha. xD

You must be wondering, why I did I wanna go back to Korea, leaving beloved my family and friends here rite? Let me get my beauty sleep first, and I’ll tell you after that!

Anyeonghi jumuseyo!

 

YESUNG'S POV

Eunhyukkie doesn’t look happy.

I guess he's tired dancing with all his might at the live performance just now.

Tell me who doesn’t get tired with live performance everyday, jumping here and there on the stage? If you find one, tell me, I wanna meet him or her to get some tips.

Lucky my dance parts are not as extreme as Eunhyukkie.

But heyy, I’m tired too!

I’ve let me beautiful voice out screaming through the whole song just now. Ok, not really screaming. My voice is already in a good high pitch, I didn’t need to scream to get attention from my fans. Just open my mouth, the girls will get crazy, even I just said only one word. Heheh.

Back to the topic, Eunhyuk!

Maybe I should touch his upper lips to cheer him up!

I walk towards him, who's right now leaning his head on Shindong’s shoulder with his eyes closed.

Great choice Eunhyuk! Shindong’s shoulder is nice and puffy as the pillow in our dorm!

I sit besides him, wink to Kibum to let him know I’m on suicide mission. Kibum winked back, I guess he understand my signal.

Get ready my pretty finger!

Now!

Slowly, I put my finger on his upper lips, and rubbing it.

ONE…

TWO…

I saw Kibum gestures his fingers forming number two.

Other members start to giggle.

Heechul hyung covers Hangeng hyung’s mouth so that he didn’t burst out his laugh.

THREE…..

“HYUNG!” Yeay! Mission accomplished!

Eunhyuk eyes grew bigger as he looking at me.

All of our members are now rolling on the floor, laughing.

Yeah, try imagine the cool Siwon rolling on the floor guys!!

I bursted out my laugh too, no one can resist Eunhyuk’s innocent face.

Seeing us laughing like crazy, Eunhyuk can’t help, but smiled too.

Wait, I said I wanna cheer him up ryte? I guess I’ve cheered everyone up!

Good job Yesungie! I give my chest a small hit.

 

DONGHAE'S POV

I just keep my eyes on Yesung hyung who’s now trying to disturb Eunhyuk’s soundless sleep.

Let him be, I bet this must be fun.

We need something fun after worked hard aren’t we?

Kibum is now gesturing his fingers, Sungmin hyung nods everytime Kibum changes his gestures, showing he’s counting in his head too I guess.

Heechul hyung and Hangeng hyung are now covering each other’s mouth.

“HYUNG!” And here it is, our anchovy’s voice that makes everyone in the room cracking up.

I laughed as hard as I can.

Just watch him pouting and you’ll laugh like me too.

Poor my Hyuk, there’s no day he can live peacefully without being bullied.

Today, the bullying mission was done by Yesung hyung.

One of Super Junior’s hot item.

His voice, his beautiful voice to be exact is one of the specialities that all of us can boast out to the whole world. He’s one of our best singer aside from Kyuhyun. U guys must know, even his voice are superb, he is REALLY weird actually.

Jeongmallo!

I’m not lying!

Who in the earth loves to to touch other’s upper lips? He is the only one in the world that has that kind of hobby.

Not weird enough?

Ok, how bout he sleep walking every night, enters each rooms, touching every members lips and then sleep in the cupboard after he finished touring the house.

Yeahh, there are 6 rooms in our house and we’ll found him slept in different cupboards in different room everyday. Weird isn’t him?

Yeapp, our weird Jongwoon hyung.

Kibum suddenly walks towards Hyuk and hugs him.

Whoaaa, since when this cold dongsaeng get along well with Hyuk?

Hurmm, maybe he’s trying to be more friendly towards us.

But I’m the only exception.

My relationship with Kibummie is very good. KiHae remember?

Kibum even said that I’m not his hyung, but his dongsaeng because he’s more matured than me.

Haha, I’d love to be everyone’s dongsaeng you know! Cause I wanna be a cute magnae. :D

Kim Kibum. Well known by his killer smile. But I think, my smile kills more people compared to him. xD

He’s too busy with his acting, so he rarely spend his time with us. That’s why he doesn’t get well with almost of the members.

Kangin hyung smacked my head, “Hurry up, get all your stuff, we gonna go somewhere to eat” He said. I just nodded.

Aish, this appa!

Always use violent towards us, his sons.

Aniyo!

Not our real father!

Remember Teuk hyung being our omma ryte?

Yeap, this is his hubby.

Youngwoon hyung.

His manliness attracts all the mothers in Korea as he was voted as one of the 10 man that mother in law would love to have him as son in law. Yeah, that’s what the mothers said, for me, he’s till Korean number one raccoon! :D

He said, he will protect Teuk hyung and thirteen of us, see, manly isn’t him?

I guess he said that just to make people think he’s cool. Kekeke.

I grabbed my stuffs and threw it in Hyuk’s bagpack.

He’s mine, so, all his belonging are automatically mine too! I'm just too lazy to bring my own bag.

“Hae hyung, kaja!” Someone hugged me from the back.

I nodded and pinched his check.

He hold my hand and we walked out together.

 

EUN HYE'S POV

I saw my handphone’s screen light blinking. Indicates there’s someone calling me.

Gaahhh, I’m too sleepy to answer that.

Later ok, I’ll call you back Nam Ju!

Yeah, no need to take a look at the caller ID.

I know she’s the only one who crazy enough to call a person at 4 am.

I hugged my Nemo fish tightly and continue flying into the dreamland.

***********************************************************************************************

 Chapter three!!!!

Who hugged Hae from the back? Guess guess guess!!

Sorry if this is not good. Really, I reread this back and I thought it's a piece of crap. I need ideas more!

Comment replies:

Got2BeMagic: Thanx ^^ Do you love eunhae too? ;D

Guiwang4ever: <333 Do keep on supporting me okayy? :]

RoseYoung: Thanx :] Who's  fav member in suju? And, yup, I will. As long as you will stay supporting me xDD

 

I need a comment from new readers. Pleaseeee? :D

Written on 19th May 2010