44; Realisation

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

EUN HYE'S POV

It’s been about two months. Two months of love for Namju and Hyukjae. There were doing fine. Like REALLY fine that I thought I should get myself a man too.

Hyukjae has been a very responsible and caring boyfriend. Of course, he couldn’t fetch and pick up Nam Ju from our college. They aren’t ready to date in public. The fact that we are neighbours is making it easy for them to date without any disturbance from any saesang.

That kind of date might be boring. But Nam Ju always ensures me and Hyukjae that she’s more than happy to have Hyukjae by her side. It’s not too much to say that Hyukjae got himself a great woman too.

Despite his busy schedules, Hyukjae make sure he came to our house every night so that he is the last person Nam Ju would see before she’s going to sleep. Ain’t he sweet?

And to tell you the truth, within these two months, I could no more deny my feelings towards Hae. Seeing his other half being all lovey dovey with my cousin, I couldn’t help but imagine myself to get the same treatment from that Mokpo guy.

If you’re asking about our progress, the answer is ; I’m even sure what is our current relationship. We texted every day, till late at nights and sometime he would sing me lullaby through phone when I complain about my jealousy towards Nam Ju who has a man to make her sleep in smile every night.

He is still declaring himself as ‘my husband’ but nope those are just words. Never once he proclaimed about his feelings. That’s why I couldn’t even tell, does he really like me or is this just a mere opposite attraction for him.

As for Kyuhyun, he still does not stop in making Hae jealous. He always hugs me in front of Hae and that would lead to Lee Donghae screaming the maknae’s name and warn him to not touch me. Sometimes I thought I really should hugs Kyuhyun more (in front of Hae of course) to indirectly tell Hae, ‘Grab me fast before Kyu takes me’.

This one sided love story of mine has no ending. Not until either me or Hae are brave enough to confess our feelings towards each other. And for me, I really hope he would follow Hyuk’s step in making the first step to confess.

I, Cha Eun Hye, am still waiting for the day Lee Donghae musters up his courage and tells me he likes me instead of being jealous of Kyuhun and calls me his wife without any concrete feelings towards me.

 

 

 

 

DONGHAE'S POV

 

Cha Eun Hye.

The girl whom at first was a great enemy of mine. I really hate her. To death! She’s the most obnoxious but prettiest girl I have met. Our friendship does not start well at first. I remember the argument we had about her being my stalker (which she denied confidently).

Who could expect I would fall in love with the girl that I called as stalker? Yes. You heard it right. I’m, Lee Donghae is clarifying my love for this woman. Hyukkie has made me realise, no matter how much I want to deny it, it is an obvious fact that I am soo head over heels with her.

One night, after I took my bath, Hyukkie asked me to sit beside him on his bed. He said he has a really important matter to talk with me. Anything related to Hyukkie means business. I throw my phone aside and get beside him.

“How long do you plan to keep on lying to me?”

Those were the first words coming out from Hyukkie’s mouth. And I feel bad. Really bad, like I thought I was struck by the lightning. But nope, I do not understand his question at all. I’ve never once lie to him. And I never would! What kind of accusation he’s trying to throw at me?

But disappointment on Hyukkie’s face makes me feel ten times worse. I hug him tightly and replied, “When did I ever lie to you, Hyukkie-ah?”

“You did. You did it every day and I swear I hate it.” He said in a pout.

Now now. This is really a big accusation I have to bear. I really don’t know what he means by lying. I swear to God, Lee Donghae never lies. Ehemm, I mean I never lied at this monkey of mine.

Hyukkie moves out from my embrace and reach something on his desk. It is an A4 size paper which contains Hyukkie’s hand writing.

No.

 NO!

He’s not asking for divorce isn’t he?

We just get married for two months. And I did nothing wrong! I don’t deserve this unfair treatment!

I look at him with teary eyes, “You’re not going to divorce me, aren’t you?”

He looks so shocked that his beautiful eyes almost come out from its socket. He then sighed and took a sit beside me. “Maybe I should consider divorcing you if you keep on being a stupid like this.” He rubbed his temple and shows me the paper.

“In case you’re still in denial, I’ve listed some of the evidences that show how much you love Eun Hye. Stop lying to yourself, which equals to you – lying to me. Your so called ‘wife’.” He wipes my tears and pleads, “Please Hae, I want to see you happy. Like how I’m happy with Nam Ju, I want you to feel the same happiness. And I know Eun Hye is the right girl to give you all that.”

I read all the evidences he has listed. He’s right. All the thing I’ve done with/to Eun Hye does reflects that I have a strong affection towards her. I know I’m in denial. I know I’ve like her from the very start when I saw her angelic face. But something I don’t know is, what is the thing that keeps on holding me from approving my feelings.

“Ego. Throw your ego and confess to her, Hae. Make it fast, before you regret it.”

OH MY GOD.

LEE HYUKJAE COULD FREAKING READ MY MIND AND ANSWER MY QUESTION! ARE WE REALLY A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN?

OHH, HYUKKIEEEE.

Maybe he’s right. My ego has kept me from acknowledging my feelings towards the special girl in my heart. As we started our acquaintance with an argument, I feel like I would be a loser if I admit my feelings to the girl who once despises me from the bottom of her heart.

I’m afraid she would laugh on my confession and rejects me. That is why I am in denial state and I prefer to claim her as mine in term of joking. So that she would not think I am serious and she would not try to reject me.

Hyukjae is right. Being in this state does not make either me or Eun Hye happy. We need each other. We knew it. It’s just none of us are trying to make the first step. And I know, as a man, the duty to confess actually lies on me.

I should really end those jokes and make her mine soon. I should grasp my own happiness like Hyukkie did. Heck even Hyukkie could survive with Nam Ju’s rejection long time ago. Why couldn’t I, right?

What makes me determine to confess now is the fact that Eun Hye might also have the same feelings as mine which would reduce the probability of me, Lee Donghae, being rejected.

I am so gonna make you mine Cha Eun Hye. Believe me when I said you wouldn’t be able to escape from my grasp.

Cause one should always belongs to Hae when he loves them.

 What’s mine will always be mine!

 

************************************************************************

HELLO! Do you guys still remember this story? I've abandoned it for almost three years. Oh my goodness. Forgive me guys. Being a degree student makes me have no time to focus on writing. Now that I've finished my degree, I could write more. Yippee! But seriously, do I even have any reader now? Please leave a comment because I don't think I should continue this story if no one is reading :) Till then, please take care of yourself, dear all Eunhae lovers!! ^^

 

 

5th Jan 2014