26; From head to toe, you are hot issue! ;))

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

 

NAM JU’S POV

Damn that monkey.

He’s been acting weird nowadays.

He’s getting on my nerve from day to day.

Wondering what he had done?

Well, there’s one day, he came to my house, knocks the door like his dorm was on fire. Just to check me out.

No, no. He’s not checking whether I’m sick or what.

He just stood in front of me when I opened the door, looked at me from head to toe and pushed me in.

He then walks circling me, checking my whole body (I meant it, WHOLE) from back to the front.

“What the hell are you doing?” I shouted.

He stops in front of me with his index finger on his chin. Tapping it repeatedly.

What’s with the I-am-thinking-very-hard expression? -_____-

“Do you cook anything today?”

“No, we decided not to.” I said.

“There’s no use.” He shook his head. “There’s nothing I could compliment about.” With that he walked out from my house.

“What the hell is that Lee Hyukjae?!!!”

I heard a loud bang from their dorm. He must be scared.

Not weird enough? Let me add more.

Last Monday, he promised me to fetch us from the college. He strictly forbids me and Eun Hye to drive our own cars.

Guess what we saw at the front gate of our college?

A clown! Holding a balloon rose on his left hand and a loudhailer in his right hand.

At the time I stepped out from the gate, the clown spoke, grabbing the attention of the students and passersby.

I wouldn’t give a damn if the clown isn’t related to me. But tell you what? He mentioned my name!!!

“Attention to Cha Nam Ju. Attention to Cha Nam Ju. I, the cute neighbor of yours, personally come here to fetch you, plus I’m giving you a rose. Don’t you think it would be an honor?” He said that using that damn hailer when I’m actually in front of him. Not to forget he smiled widely with his creepy big fake mouth.

The moment he spoke, I knew he is that monkey. I saw his gummy too.

What the hell that gets into him?

Eun Hye looked at him with wide open. I’m sure she’s feeling the same. EMBARASSED!

I saw a nerdy walking pass by us and grab her hand.

“Hey, you are Cha Nam Ju right? There, your boyfriend came to fetch you.” I pushed her to Hyuk and ran with Eun Hye to the taxi stand.

YOU JERK MONKEY! *&%$^#$%*&%$#!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN FRONT OF MY COLLEGE WITH THAT KIND OF CREEPY COSTUME? DON’T YOU DARE TALK TO ME UNTIL ALL THE RUMORS AT COLLEGE WERE GONE. GOT THAT MONKEY?!! REPLY MY MESSAGE AND I’LL BURN YOUR DORM!

That’s what I send to him when we’re on the way going home. Being a scaredy cat, he didn’t reply my message.

I’m glad he didn’t, cz I’m afraid I’ll strangle him if he gives me stupid explanation in his message.

 But his weird act is not up till there.

There’s one more weird thing he done.

The next day, I’m back from college with shock, seeing hundreds of post-it-notes were stuck all over my door, grill and wall.

On the colorful sticker notes, were written the same meaning words but in different language.

I’m really sorry.

Cheongmal mianhe.

Hontouni gomenasai.

And there was even an Arabic version of I’m sorry on one of the stick notes.

At the back of all the stick notes, the writer wrote his name.

He’s no other than the weird Lee Hyukjae.

I don’t know if you guys didn’t consider those stupid acts as weird because Eun Hye and I were almost crazy thinking bout his behavior these few days.

Eun Hye keeps on forcing me to believe that Hyuk was trying to get my attention. She keeps on saying that monkey likes me.

But heyy, of course I shoudn’t believe that right?

How could an idol like him fall for me? I bet he’s just teasing me.

Pfft.

BEEP BEEP

I take my phone and read the message.

 

From: Eunhyuk

To: Cha Nam Ju

Let’s just forget what happen these few days and start a new day tomorrow okay? ^^

 

WTF? Just forget it?

He’s been acting like a crazy guy for the whole week and he expected me to just forget it?

His words make no sense at all.

I guess he’s the same with Donghae.

Bipolar marines creature.

 

EUNHYUK’S POV

 

Screwed!

I’m totally screwed!

I’ve made something stupid, shameful and useless.

Now who should I blame?

Myself or that stupid fishy of mine?

Sigh. Why did I ask him for help in the first place?

I should do it in my own way.

My mind flashed back to the day I confessed to Hae.

 

Flashback

I saw Hae chilling himself in the living room after come back from his schedule.

“Pssst.”

He looks around. Searching where the hell the sounds was coming from.

“Psst. Pssst. Hae, here!”

His eyes landed on me who’s whispering his name. I gestured him to come to me.

“What are you doing there Hyuk?” He asked.

“Shhhh. Just come here!” I said. Still whispering.

I dragged him to our room when he stood in front of me, curiosity pastes on his face.

“What is it?” He asked.

Before I could speak, Kyuhyun barged in.

“I saw you guys act suspiciously just now. I don’t care, let me join in whatever you guys are planning to do.” He said.  

What the heck?

“Cho Kyuhyun? Have you ever heard EunHae let you team up with them? Never right? What makes you think today you’ll get the chance?” I asked.

“Hyung. Don’t you think all of you are too mean? Nobody wants to team up with me. You guys always share secrets in pair.” He said.

“But I thought there’s something called KyuMin?” Hae said.

“Minnie hyung is no fun! He just loves me.  He never asked me to join in his mischievous mission. As if he ever has one. Pffft.”

“Should I pity you that your pair is too nice? Hohoho.” I mocked him.

“Hyuuuuung~” He whined, looking at Donghae. “I thought we are KyuHae?”

He is sure desperate.

“KyuHae? But I ship EunHae. Kekekeke.” Hae giggled.

Kyuhyun scoffed.

“Just play that damn starcrafts of yours. Don’t in your hyungs’ matters.” I said.

“Starcrafts are getting boring nowadays.” He said, still trying to make us pitying him.

“NO. GET OUT!” I said.

“FINE!!! YOU GUYS ARE USELESS! I’LL GO TO EUN HYE!” He stuck his tounge out to Hae and slammed the door shut.

Hae tried to get up, but I grabbed his wrist.

“Eun Hye or me?”

He sighed and sat down.

YEAY! I’m still in the first place!

“You better have a really big problem or else you’ll sleep alone tonight. What is it?”

I told him that I realized my feelings towards Nam Ju and I have no idea what should I do. He agreed to help me to make Nam Ju likes me back (since I think she has no interest in me).

Hae said, his sunbae had given him two powerful steps on how-to-get-a-girl-in-a-week.

 

First step: Compliment her.

 

I walked to the girls' house after had been encouraged by Hae.

I banged their door loudly. It is because I’m too nervous.

Nam Ju opened the door with her fierce lion face.

I gulped down my saliva.

Now, start Hyukjae-ah!

I looked at her from head to toe. I try to find if there’s anything on her that I could compliment.

Err, there’s nothing interesting in this girl. Why the hell did I like her? -_______-

I pushed her inside and start walking around her. Trying hard to find any single thing I could compliment about.

After few rounds, I gave up. She really has nothing.

“What the hell are you doing?” She yelled.

Is she really a girl? She is too harsh.

I might be an abused husband if I marry her.

Err, should I reconsider my feelings?

I gave it thought.

No, be it a lion or a monster, I still like her.

Maybe I should stop now before I LOVE her, right?

Arrrgghh, this is frustrating. I never knew it would get this hard to like a girl.

“Do you cook anything today?” I asked. Maybe I could compliment her cooks. She is always a good cook.

“No, we decided not to.” She replied.

“There’s no use.” I give up! “There’s nothing I could compliment about.”

I dragged my feet out from the house.

Step one, FAILED.

“What the hell is that Lee Hyukjae?!!!”

I ran and get in the dorm in hurry.

She might hit me violently with her home slipper.

“How?” Hae asked me, excited.

“Fail. I see nothing on her, so, I couldn’t compliment her.”

“Mwoh? What the heck Hyukkie? A bit lying wouldn’t hurt right?” He said.

“No, I’m not gonna lie to her. Though she has nothing to be compliment about, she still looks great in my eyes.” I said.

“You are really head over heels. Why don’t you tell me she looks great then?” He asked.

“You are right!! Why don’t I do that just now?” I smacked my head.

“As we expected from the dumb Hyukjae.” Hae sighed.

“Yaaah, I’m not dumb!”

“Yeaaah, you’re right. Just move on to the next step.” He said.

 

Step Two: Grab her attention.

 

I’ve remind Nam Ju not to drive her or Eun Hye’s car because I’ll fetch them when I finished my schedule.

I’ll grab her attention today.

So, I rented a very cheerful costume, wore it and drove to their college.

On the passenger seat, there’s lying a balloon rose and a hailer.

I tried to guess what Nam Ju’s reaction would be. She might like or might not like it.

Well, just give it a try.

I parked my car in front of the gate and wait for the girls.

After a few minutes, I saw them walking out from the building.

I stepped out from my car with the hailer and rose in my hand.

Nam Ju is just few steps from the gate.

I bring out the hailer in front of my mouth and spoke “Attention to Cha Nam Ju. Attention to Cha Nam Ju. I, the cute neighbor of yours,  personally come here to fetch you, plus I’m giving you a rose. Don’t you think it would be an honor?”

I waved the rose and smiled when she’s looking at me.

I DID grab her attention didn’t I?

It’s a bonus that I grabbed the attention of other students too.

Yaaah, I’m proud of you Hyukjae-ah.

Eun Hye looks surprised. She must be thinking I’m one of the romantic guys in a movie.

Right then, Nam Ju grabbed a girl with a very thick spectacle.

She said something to her and pushed her to me.

Nam Ju and Eun Hye then ran to the taxi stand without looking back.

What the hell is this?

“Errr.” I look down to the girl. She’s shorter than Nam Ju.

“You are my boyfriend?” She asked. Tilting her head to the left and right.

“Are you Cha Nam Ju?” I asked her back.

“No, I’m Eom Ji Rae.” She replied.

“Then why on earth are you thinking I’m actually YOUR boyfriend if you are not Cha Nam Ju??” I said, a bit yelling. I get into my car and drove away.

Haisssh, this makes me upset.

How dare the girls ditch me when I’m actually trying to be nice to them?

Suddenly, I got a message.

From: CHA NAM JU

To: DAMN YOU LEE HYUKJAE

YOU JERK MONKEY! *&%$^#$%*&%$#!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN FRONT OF MY COLLEGE WITH THAT KIND OF CREEPY COSTUME? DON’T YOU DARE TALK TO ME UNTIL ALL THE RUMORS AT COLLEGE WERE GONE. GOT THAT MONKEY?!! REPLY MY MESSAGE AND I’LL BURN YOUR DORM!

Waaah, that’s scary. Am I the one at fault here?

Step two, FAILED.

Not to forget I got buckets of scolding from Hae because I’ve used a very creepy way to grab her attention.

Ghaaaah, girls are complicated!

Hae then laid out the third step; sincerely apologize.

When I questioned him why should I do that, he gave me a glared that makes me quickly take stacks of sticky notes and starts to write apologies words in each language exist in this world.

Hae helped me to google it since he said I’m gonna screwed up again if I do this alone.

After we finished googling and writing, we went to the girls’ house and pasted the notes in every spot we reach.

-Ends-

I brought my mind back to my current state.

I’ve screwed our already good relationship since that day.

I’m too chickened to text her and she never text me as well.

Aiiishh, it’s a bad idea to get consultation from Hae. He, himself doesn’t even realized his feelings. Pffft.

I grabbed my phone and text her.

Let’s just start a new day with my own way.

 

**********************************

 

Sorry for the late update!!! *grin like a retard :D

 

 

Comment replies:

 

Ben: Yeahhh, it's not enough! I want you to shed blood tears. Haha. Yeah, what a noce way to compliment. Pfft ;D

kiss_xander23: Fly to Korea and ask him to smile like that. Haha. Yeah, I want them to win too.

syikin: Same. Crying too. I'm still up at that time too. Yeah, let's pray for their best ^^

Ain: Agreed, They shouldn't appologize to us. It's totally our fault.

flipflops34: Let's just move on and support them more for the next album okaay. :))

meera13peace: Me too, felt really sad writing the chap. Mianhe too opaa T.T Thank you, I'll work hard on the updates ^^

junHaeFishy: Hahah, mianhe. Everone is blaming me because I made them cried again. Just let's give them more love okay. Sorry for the late update.

shinminyoung: I really couldn't answer your ques since I'm wondering the same. But yeah, there's something wrong bout the result. Korean ELFs are trying to make a lawsuit.

isarangylil: I'm expecting the same too. But *sigh* maybe it's not their time. Just keep on supporting them. SUJU HWAITING!!

 

15th December 2010