41; Space Big Star Day -1-

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

HEECHUL'S POV

 


I could see some of my girls were putting on make-ups by themselves; my my, what an improvement!

 

I guess this was one of the fruits of my unconditionally hard works and constant commitment on what I’ve been planning in the past couple of hours. 

 

Oh come on, don't give me that look. Of course I know what does it means by commitment. It’s something about your bad deed (commit) and when the plan goes wrong, you mend it (apparently the word’s creator changed the last letter to ‘t’ so we got the -ment).

 

“Give me one reason; just one but ultimate reason—! Of why should I oblige to your request and wear this... this, thing.” Kyuhyun held up the blue lace in her hand, and wore some weird expressions on her face (I never knew she WASN’T doing the expressions before this).

 

Laughing, I grabbed the underwear and scooped it onto her head.

 

She squealed; gosh magnae you’re noisy—and apparently Kyuhyun was quite strong that when she tried to pull it off her hair, there was a ripping sound and her dumb head now was coming THROUGH the thin membrane.
 

My other girls laughed, and told him to be as ladylike as he could for today.

 

Yes yes, ladies, that’s the truth.

 

Everyone had to be ladylike and gentle and soft and full of ladies’ charms today, because today was 10th of July.

 

Why?

 

Why, you asked?

 

Thehehe, simple. 
 

Because today was the Big Star; currently inside the alias Lady HeeHee, Kim Heechul’s birthday!
 

“Girls, make sure your faces doesn't look a little tad like , or you won't be invited to the Cinderella’s birthday ball~!” I yelled across the room, and Donghae snorted while trying to take off her long jet black (fake) hair from his big head.

 

“Cinderella? You? Really?”
 

“Yes. Me. Really. And ask someone—Sungmin, find Sungmin to fix your hair, it’s irritating to see you like this.”
 

“Like what? Girl?” He walked away and towards Sungmin as he saw my fisted knuckles.


Seriously, couldn't they be more responsible to what they had offered to do for my birthday earlier?
 

“That doesn't include make-ups and dresses, NOONA.” Zhou Mi came out from her room, wearing a y black dinner gown that fits her tall, slender body.

 

Yeah right, Gentleman Mimi—whoops, Lady Mimi was whining about cross-dressing.

 

I wonder where you grabbed that shining silvery high heels then, if it was not from your own wardrobe, Zhou Mi!


“UNNIE, okay? It’s UNNIE.” I taught him how to address people with the right callings.

 

Wait, did he—did he just roll his eyes on me? What an ungrateful dongsaeng!
 

“Yah! Kim Heechul!” Ah that thick, yet lovely Chinese accent; everyone knows to whom does it belongs to. 
 

“Yes, my Hannie?” She snorted, eyes rolling (I felt like a déjà vu but instead of Zhou Mi, this time it’s with Hankyung).

 

“Stop being so nice, and tell me why did you choose this dress for me? It got like, one—I don't know—meteor hole in the back!” She threw the satin dress at my face and almost ruin my mascara.

 

Damn you pretty Chinese girl!

 

“So, you’d prefer this one?” I ran my baby steps back to my room, took out the red dress that I’ve been comparing with the one that I finally chose for her before from my closet, and held it up to display.

 

Wait, what’s that? I thought I hear her jaw dropped down onto the floor. 
 

“Wow, ain’t that dress y; or ain’t that dress y?” Someone called out from the hallway and two gentlemen showed up from the front door after been invited in by Lady Leeteuk.

 
“Oh my gosh, Eun Hye, Nam Ju! You guys look incredibly charming tonight! I bet no sound girls are going to take their eyes off you guys!” I squealed and ran to hug both guys who were smiling awkwardly in front of me, when Eunhyuk stood up and grabbed my waist.

 

I hissed at her, and she cowardly looked away from my face.
 

Monkey.

 

 

KYUHYUN’S POV



Okay.

 
No, no I mean it’s not okay.

 

Apparently, right now I had a ripped blue woman’s underwear in my hand, and I guessed Heechul hyung is calling us with ‘girls’ instead of ‘boys’ in his head. 

 

Why?

 

Let me take you to the scenario of two hours before; which, for me was all Ryeowook’s damn mouth fault. Not literally, duh. 

 

Ryeowook was, unfortunately, still in the mood of celebrating the members’ birthdays right after we had our day of smashing the cake onto Leeteuk hyung’s face around ten days ago, and I think he’s too obsessed with his own mind of celebration that instead of making a surprise party for the (god-like diva) Kim Heechul, he wanted Heechul-hyung to know that we all love him (I don't) and was actually willing to do anything for him on his birthday.
 

Okay fine, I am willing to do just anything for my other hyungs; don't be fooled by my ignorant nature.

 

But this was not the right situation to offer such thing; or should I say, not the right person to be offered such thing! 

 

I can still vividly reminiscing what Heechul hyung did after Ryeowook offered him the special birthday (and he did it without even discussing with all of us! I didn't know about it until he told me the things that he had been whispering with Heechul).

 

He patted the smaller hyung’s head, said "Thank you, I never knew I am loved this much, let me think about what I want to do with you guys first” and then pulled out his phone (not to forget to smiled devilishly while he’s dialling) and spoke.

 

“Hello? Rainbow Couture? Can I get some rented dresses in two hours time?” 
 

He’s just using Wookie's kindness to satisfy his crazy obsession towards cross-dressing, that’s why. 

 

Oh, my life.
 


 

DONGHAE'S POV
 


DING DONG.
 

“Coming!” Leeteuk hyung yelled out, and hurriedly walked towards the front door (because he was wearing a pair of white heels right now to match with his topless bridal gown) and squealed when he saw someone at the door.

 

I wondered if he ever felt tired today since he just got home from a schedule when Heechul hyung shoved him into the bathroom and asked him to change for his so-called birthday ball tonight.
 

“Wow, ain’t that dress y; or ain’t that dress y?” Nam Ju mocked, and I saw Eun Hye was waving his free hand (his other hand was carrying a load of things) at me.

 

Wait a minute. Why am I using ‘his’?
 

“Oh my gosh, Eun Hye, Nam Ju! You guys look incredibly charming tonight! I bet no sound girls are going to take their eyes off you guys!” It’s supposed to be ‘unsound’, hyung.

 

Ah I get it.

 

They’re wearing a matching pair of white tuxedos. 

 

Heechul hyung sprung forward to hug them.

 

Eunhyuk stopped him mid-way, and was given a killer stare by the unexpectedly self-claimed straight hyung.
 

“Uh, unnie, we have to be ladylike today, I thought?” Heechul hyung rubbed his chin, thinking, then tousled Eunhyuk’s yellow frizzly wig (which was not like a lady at all I tell you).
 

“Now that’s my good girl!” He praised him and kissed his cheek. 
 

Hey, that’s my property!

 

Eunhyuk grunted and blushed when both the ladies in tuxedos laughed at him. Eun Hye left Nam Ju’s side and walked towards me.


“Everyone is getting their make-up done. What are you doing alone in the corner like this?” He, I meant; she put down her white hat and let her beautiful long hair to smoothly s out from underneath it down her shoulders, and I could smell her cologne around me. 


I liked this fragrance of her. 
 

“Well, apparently, my wig was making my head itchy, and when I tried to take it off, the pins stuck and I’m still trying.” I held the loose part of the wig up to her face, and she laughed. Oh my eye candy.
 

“Here, let me—”
 

“Yeobo~” I think if I was an assassin and was looking for a new target, Kyuhyun would be the first on my list. 

 

He dragged Eun Hye away from me and hooked his arm around her neck, and not to forget his smirk.

 

And Eun Hye wasn't retorting!!
 

“What is it, jagiya?” She chuckled, of course she chuckled; she didn't know what the snarky devil had in mind!

 

Wait, am I being annoyed by these two intimateness? 
 

It’s not like I care, or am I? 
 

“Donghae! Are you listening?” Huh, someone was talking to me? Sungmin was standing behind me, hands on his waist, frowning. 


“Heechul hyung said you need help. I’ve been calling you like crazy since two minutes ago. And why are you standing here like a stupid fish?”
 

I am a fish, but I am far from being stupid, hyung.
 

“Ah, yes. Can you please pull this off my head? It’s killing me; I want to scratch my scalp. Care to do that for me too?”
 

SRAAAPPP!!!


“AAAAHHHHH!!!”
 

“There. Feels better?” Sungmin walked away with my wig in his hand.

 

I hope there’s no part of my head skin left on the pins. “Tt-t-thanks, hyung...”
 

I turned my head to side, and saw Eun Hye’s mouth wide opened, along with her eyes. Kyuhyun was currently laughing at her side, and members were crowding around me; except for Heechul and Sungmin. 


“Are you okay, Hae?” Eunhyuk rubbed my sideburns that felt tingling, and he whispered “It’s red, what the hell that Sungmin hyung did to you?”


I think I should tell them to never piss Sungmin hyung today, well everyone except Kyuhyun. He loves to make Sungmin mad, and he made me mad too, so he deserved any consequences from it. 
 

“He, he helped me to take my wig off.” Heechul hyung suddenly stepped in with a piece of the muffins the girls brought in together with them along with the other delicacies.
 

“Ah, so it’s off? Thanks Sungminnie!”
 

Tsk. A conspiracy. I hate Sungmin hyung.
 

“You’re welcome hyung!” He smiled, and suddenly dragged the laughing magnae away from the crowd, ignoring the creepy shriek that the evil let out and dumped him onto the sofa.


“I don't need a touch up! I’m already gorgeous!”
 

“Gorgeous my . Stop struggling or god knows what I’m going to do to you tonight!”
 

There, Sungmin hyung was actually the best. I take back my words.
 

“Are you actually okay?” Eun Hye sat next to me with a worried face.

 

Aww that’s just cuuuuuute. Was she always cute like that?
 

Lets be a brat for a while, Donghae. “Yeah, kind of. I can't feel my head right now.”
 

Exaggerating...! But she still rubbed my head, and cooed me gently.
 

“Feel better?” I wanted to say no but I guess enough teasing.

 

“Yes, thanks.”