46; Mokpo

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

 

EUN HYE’S POV

 

We reached Donghae’s house at 10 in the morning. I am quite nervous to meet his mom. Though I come as a friend, I really think I should display a good manner, in case she might be my mother in law soon. Ehem. I said, IN CASE.

 

Okay, shouldn’t get my hope to high.

 

I know.

 

But can’t help but wonder, what did Namju meant by “I’m sure you’ll come home with a big smile on your face!” in her text just now.

 

“Hye? Come on. My omma’s waiting.” Donghae said.

 

This is it.

 

I stepped out from his Audi and walked to the front door of his house where his mother was waiting with a sweet smile on her face.

 

I guess Donghae got his gorgeous smile from his mother.

 

I smiled as I shake Mrs. Lee’s hand. She then pulled me into a hug.

 

“Hae’s been telling a lot about you.” She whispered.

 

What the heck. This fish.

 

I gave him a look which he countered back by double jerking his eyebrows. “What?” He asked.

“What kind of stories that you told your mother?” I nudged him as we walked inside together.

 

“I told my mom, I have an ugly fat neighbour who is nosy as an ahjumma.” He giggled.

 

“What on earth Lee Donghae!!! I’m not fat!!” I yelled not too loud for his mother in the kitchen to hear. 

 

“Ouch. Are you a crab?” Ahh. Not to forget, I pinched him hard too. Ehee.

 

“Served you right.”

 

“Fine. Actually, I told her that I have a beautiful neighbour that caused me to have lack of sleep these few weeks as I kept on thinking about her every night. How bout that?” He winked as he brought his face closer to mine.

 

Oh. Em. Gee.

 

I swear my heart is beating so fast that he could hear it.

 

“Awww. My beautiful neighbour is blushing.” He pinched my cheek as his other hand grabbed mine and pulled me to the kitchen.

 

Damn this fish.

 

Can you be any confusing?

 

 

 

DONGHAE’S POV

 

“Let’s play a game!” I suggested after we finished our breakfast.

 

My omma is now at her friend’s house to give us some space. To be exact, to give me some space to get my mission done.

 

I’m glad my mother agreed to help me in my plan.

 

You see, I planned to make her play some kind of treasure hunt game before I finally confess to her.

 

My mother has helped me to hide all of the clue inside the house. The clues will then lead her to understand my feelings and at the end of the game, I’ll ask her to be my girlfriend.

 

Do not blame me if you found this idea as a crap. It’s Hyukkie’s idea by the way. Cause, my idea will definitely be crappier than his. Mind my poor brain.

 

“What game?” She asked.

 

“Treasure hunt? I’ll hide 3 things in this house and you have to find all of them within 20 minutes. Whoever has the shortest time would be granted one wish coupon. How bout that?”

 

“Why treasure hunt out of sudden?” She laughed. “Fine by me. You’ll definitely lose Lee Donghae!”

 

“Don’t be so sure my darling. Okay, you stay here while I hide all of the things okay? No cheating!” I said after tying a blind on her eyes.

 

I went to my room and sat on my bed for 5 minutes before I make a call. “You can start now.”

 

“Where are you? Why are you talking to me through the phone?”

 

“You were asking too many questions. Just get started will you? I will give you a hint. Each thing will be tagged by a blue sticky note. The first thing you should find will be in the kitchen.” I hung up on her before she could even respond.  

 

 

 

 

EUN HYE’S POV

 

What is this man trying to do?

 

Out of all times why did he wants to play a game right now?

 

Lee Donghae. You are the weirdest man alive I’ve ever met.

 

Nevertheless, I stood up from the sofa and start searching.

 

Blue sticky note. Blue sticky note. Blue sticky note.

 

I kept on muttering those words as I searched the cabinets, the fridge, and the rice cooker. I even checked the each of the jugs and cups in case that idiot hid the thing there.

 

No matter how hard I tried, I still can’t manage to find that thing. I took a closer look on each appliance in the kitchen to ensure I didn’t skip any single spot.

 

Ahhah! Haven’t checked the microwave.

 

I looked inside the said appliance and as I expected, there’s a box attached with a blue sticky note in there. I reached for the box and peeled off its cover. “A watch? Isn’t this his favourite?” I glanced at the sticky note and read his writing.

 

To be able to love you each seconds, minutes and hours. To be the one that’ll stay by your side till the end of my life. To be the one that would be on your mind every night and day.  – LD

 

Omo. What is this? Is he kidding me?

 

This kid. What kind of game are you trying to play? I grabbed my phone and texted him as my heart was beating too fast that I’m afraid I would be stuttering if I call him.

 

 

To: Fishy Hae

From: Angry Hye

What kind of game is this? Come out now LEE DONGHAEEEE.

 

 

It took him ten seconds to reply.

 

 

From: Hae

To: Hye

Awwww, I assumed you’ve found the first treasure. The next thing will be around the living. Go go Eunhye!

 

 

Just what the heck is this guy trying to do? I rolled my eyes as I walked to the living. I scanned the area and immediately caught a blue sticky note attached to a vase full of tulips.

 

My favourite.

 

I took the note and read:

 

 

Not even a garden of tulips can be prettier than you. Not even any flowers in this world behold the beauty of you, nor other ladies can be any lovelier than you. Your favourite, will always be mine. – LD

 

 

My heart was beating twice faster as I read the words. Is it just my imagination or he did try to confess here? I took a deep breath when I felt my phone vibrated.

 

 

To: Lovely Hye

From: Lee Donghae

Come to my room if you’re done. The last thing is in my hand :)

 

 

His room? Oh my God.  Don’t tell me I have to face him now. I fanned myself to let the heat from my body out. Okay, relax Cha Eunhye. You can do this. There’s no need to be so nervous.

 

I took a minute to calm my heart down (though it’s still thumping like crazy). I let out a long breath and stepped towards the staircase. I climbed the stairs and walked to his room on my right side.

 

“Here goes nothing.” I whispered as I knocked the door and twisted the knob. 

 

 

************************************************************************************

Cliffhanger! Ehehee. 2 or 3 more chapters till this fic comes to its end. :)

Did anyone bother to read this thing anymore? Cause I feel like i'm talking to myself. Hahahaha. Okay,whatever it is, I'm still gonna finish this story as I've promised myself to do so. Cause I hate it when my favourite fic was discontinued and I don't want to do that to my readers (if I ever had any now). Hehe. Till then 

 

 

8th OCT 2014