20; A Coward 'Fake Lover'?

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

 

EUN HYE’S POV

 

Today is the day.

The day our first class starts.

After resting for 2 months, Nam Ju and I registered ourselves at Le Cordon Bleu.

Both of me and Nam Ju WAS a Boulangerie (Bakery) Diploma student. As we put our study to be in paused, we decided to continue it here.

When we’re at US, we’re already in our last stage, which is Superior stage. Now within 6 months, Nam Ju and I would graduate as a Patissiere.

“Yah, do you have plan?” Nam Ju asked when we’re on the way back home after we finished our class.

“What?” I asked her back.

“You know, should we really open our own bakery after we graduate?” She put his fingers on his chin. Sign of thinking mode.

“I don’t think people would trust our fresh skill if we open our own bakery right after we’ve graduated. How about we worked first?” I gave out an idea.

“Yeaaah, I’m thinking the same. Let’s just get this all over and think about it later.” She dragged me out from her car.

“Why are we here?” We walked in the fast food restaurant.

“I’m hungry, let’s take out.” She said eye-ing the displayed menu on the board.

“I could cook at home you know?”

“Let’s not tiring our body. For God sake we just finished the first day, just order instead of cooking.”

“Okaaay, but why McD?” I asked.

“Do you really think I wanna eat this? That monkey Eunhyuk texted me to buy them McD. I’m too tired to drive to other restaurant, let’s just eat whatever they served here.” She walked forward as it’s our turn to order.

After we bought the foods we get back to our apartment.

“Yaaah, Lee Hyukjae, open the door!!” Nam Ju banged their dorm’s door.

After a few knocks came cute sleepy Lee Hyukjae wearing PJs opened the door.

“Nam Ju-yah, for once, could you talk to me without even yelling? You would make me deaf.” He *coughs cutely *coughs rub his ears.

“The only way to get attention from a monkey is by speaking with their language or yelling at them. Since I don’t know what YOUR language is, yeaaah, yelling is the best option.” Nam Ju said.

Eunhyuk’s small and sleepy eyes grew bigger.

“Awwwwh, Nam Ju wants Eunhyuk oppa’s attention? Arasso, arasso. No need to yell, from now on, oppa’s attention will only be for Nam Ju okay?” He grinned widely and acted cute.

“Pffft, yeaaah, whatever. It’s not like I want your attention every second! And what the hell with oppa here? How many times I’ve told you we’re not blood related huh?” Nam Ju retorted.

“Seriously, what is wrong with your cousin here? She’s definitely okay in phone, but in person she’s like crazy women who just lost her baby.” Eunhyuk looks at me and pointed his in front of Nam Ju’s face.

Nam Ju tried to bite his finger but he was faster. He pulled his finger back and sticked out his tounge, teasing the already burning Nam Ju.

“She’s tired, today is our first day in college, and yet you asked her to buy food for 6 starving man. Let me add more, she knocked the door for like hundreds of time just to see you in PJs yawning innocently. Tell me if you are in her place would you smile sweetly to her if she did the same?” I said.

Eunhyuk scratched his back head.

“Yeaaah, I think I would smile to her, I wouldn’t get mad. I don’t have the guts to yell at this lil lion here.” He giggled, but not for long as he sensed Nam Ju’s glare.

“Aishh, I got it. I’m sorry okay. Are you tired? Have you eaten? Thank you for these.” Eunhyuk took the foods from Nam Ju.

She just sighed and tried to walk away.

Tried there means she failed to walk away since Eunhyuk hold her wrist and stopped her.

“What again Lee Hyukjae?” She asked.

“Come and join us. Eat here. Would you two?” Eunhyuk looked at me and Nam Ju.

I just shrugged.

It’s up to Nam Ju. I have no problem to eat with them.

“Okay, Eun Hye nodded. Come in!” Eunhyuk pulled Nam Ju in.

She looked at me suspiciously.

“No, I don’t. I just shrugged.” I backed up myself.

“Arasso, in case you forgot something, let me remind you that Lee Donghae is here too.” She said and walked in.

OHKAAAAYYYYY.

Now I feel like we should not eat here.

Before I could run, I heard Nam Ju shouted “Don’t even dare to run away!”

BUSTED.

 

DONGHAE’S POV

 

“Hae-ah, get up. Let’s eat.”

“Hmmm, arasso. You go first, I’ll get up later.” I shoved Hyukkie’s hand from keep on pulling my comforter.

“Up to you, don’t blame me if when you wake up Eun Hye’s already gone.” He said.

Eun Hye. Errrm, Eun Hye.

Wait, EUN HYE????

EUN HYE IS HERE?????

I shot my eyes open.

“Eun Hye’s here?” I asked Hyuk.

He nodded and grinned. “Kaja, they bought us lunch.” He took my hand and pulled me out of the bed.

“Wait, I need to get shower. I can’t let Eun Hye see this side of me.” I said.

“Hahhaa, Yeobooo, this side of you is cute okay? So, don’t worry, just come out.” He pinched my cheek.

“Really?”

“I swear. Let’s go!”

I stepped out from our room and found Eun Hye’s sitting beside Teuk hyung at the dining table.

She’s laughing awkwardly. Maybe that old man told her some kind of lame jokes again -______-

“Annyeong!” I greeted her.

“Annyeong Donghae!” Nam Ju waved.

“Annyeong Nam Ju-ah!” I chuckled.

“Annyeong.” Eun Hye smiled.

“How’s first day?” I asked her.

“Quite okay, I guess we still need time to fit in.” She replied, still smiling.

“Talking bout first day, why don’t you tell me today is your first day in college Nam Ju-ah?” Eunhyuk nudged Nam Ju’s side.

“Give me buckets of reason why should I tell you?” She raised her eyebrows.

“Why couldn’t you tell me if Eun Hye could tell Donghae?” He pouted.

“Because I’m not Eun Hye and you’re not Donghae. Simple isn’t it?” She said.

This two really couldn’t stop arguing aren’t they?

 I turned my attention back to Eun Hye who’s in front me.

“Did you drove today?” I asked her.

“Nope, Nam Ju did.”

“Why don’t you text me? I could fetch you guys.”

“Hahahha, who are we to have the right to disturb Lee Donghae’s off day?” She laughed.

“Haha, this  Lee Donghae is willing to though.” I replied.

“Omo, omo! What happened here? Lee Donghae and Cha Eun Hye already spoke using informal language? Congrats, congratss!” Out of sudden Heechul hyung who came out from Kyuhyun’s room clapped his hands.

“OH, LISTEN GIRL~~ SARANGHAE~~ BABY GIRL~~ JOHA HAE~~!!!” He sang Kyuhyun’s part in Miinah and imitated him diva-ly.  

Seriously, what’s there to be congratulate for? And please, the lyrics are not even correct -____-

He sat besides be and patted my back.

“Should I thank you hyung?” I asked him sarcastically.

“Oh, no need. You too, don’t thank me Eun Hye-ah. I’m congratulating both of you with sincere.” He replied while moving his palms vigorously, showing he really don’t want us to thank him.

Seems like you don’t know what sarcasms sounds like hyung.

“Hahhaa, never it crossed in my mind to thank you Heechul-shii. There’s no reason why should I thank you. What’s with the line that you sang?” Eun Hye asked.

Yeaah, I wanna know that too. What’s his motive singing that line?

“Yaaah, you’re right. Hhahaha. Ohhh, that line? I just feel like singing it. Did I sound like Kyu? Hahah! I knew I did sound like him!” He laughed insanely.

“Speaking of the devil, aigoo, where’s this maknae. Kyuhyun-ah, palli! Eeteuk almost die of hunger.” As always, exaggerating is really his job.

Came maknae Kyuhyun with sulky face mumbling something I couldn’t get. Heechul hyung chuckled. He pulled Kyuhyun’s wrist and forced him to sit in between him and Eun Hye.

“Here, here. Sit here. Aigooo, you guys are the same age. You should be more friendlier towards each other.” If my eyes are not mistaken, I saw he pushed Kyu’s chair closer to Eun Hye.

Kyu looks like he could die any moment and, surprisely I couldn’t see any horn on our lil evil head today.

Did Eunhyuk and I success in taming the evil after we beat him to death yesterday?

Ohh yeaaah, I hope sooo. Our dorm will get less disastrous if there’s no more bad spirit in here. Kekkeke.

He and Eun Hye looked at each other and bowed.

“Yaah, why did you become so awkward? It’s not like we just met today.” Eun Hye poked Kyu’s arm.

Ehem ehem, Eun Hye-ah, don’t just touch anybody like that.

“Nothing, maybe I’m still sleepy.” He replied, not looking at her.

“Yeaahhh, whatever. Let’s eat could we?” She said.

“Uhuh, at last! Jal meoggesseubnida!” Eeteuk hyung sang.

“JAL MEOGGESSUBNIDA!!!”

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

 

BANG!

“What the….”

I shifted my sight from the PSP to the door.

Heechul hyung just kicked it open.

With mischievous smile plastered on his face, I could smell something bad with the atmosphere right now.

“Don’t you have hands?” I asked him.

“I do, here’re my hands. I don’t think you’re blind right? Well, at least for now.” He plumped his thin body on my bed.

“Okaay, just straight to the point. What do you want from me?” I asked.

“Nothing. Just wanna tell you something.” He replied.

“What is it?”

“Eun Hye and Nam Ju are here.”

Huh? Like I even care.

“SO???” I asked.

“They bought food for us.”

“SOOOOO???” I’m getting annoyed here.

“Soooo, don’t you think you should start your job since she’s already here?” I swear I saw his unusual and weird grin formed on his face.

“What job – “

Oh my God!

How could I forget it?

“What job? Should I remind you?” He asked.

No! No! Don’t remind me hyung! You don’t know how hard I’m praying everyday so that I could have amnesia, and now you bringing up the subject! You’re driving me crazy hyung!

“Yeahh, what is it? What job?” I pretended that I know nothing.

“You knew that yourself know what is the job right?” He smirked.

“Argggh, hyung! Can I not do it?” I plead.

“You know once your hyungs made up their mind, there’s no way you could object us right?” He said.

Sigh. He’s right. You might think, I’m the spoil brat who always abused the love given by the hyungs towards me, but hey, you should know, how brat I am, I still couldn’t object the hyungs decision.

What the hell have I done in my past life till I have to be punished like this?

“But hyunnnnggg, what if I suddenly fall in love with her for true?” Yeahh that is what I’m scared about.

Seriously, if I have to become fake lover of Yoona or Jessica, I’m sure I wouldn’t get off the track.

But we’re talking bout Eun Hye here. The not-same-with-other-ordinary-girl Cha Eun Hye. There’s something different bout her. Even all the hyungs admit it.

Acting like I like her means the possibility I would get off track and fall in love with my hyung’s girl might be there.

“We’ll help and guide you so that you won’t have any feeling for her okay? Just take this for fun. We just wanna push that coward Donghae to confess. Do whatever you can to jealous him!” He patted my back, encouraging me.

Sigh. I guess, I’ll have to.

“Come, let’s go. They’re waiting for us.” He said and walked out.

Okay, now, tell me how could act like I have interest in her if I’ve never make a move to start a conversation with her before this?

I just couldn’t act nice out of sudden. She might think I’m weird.

Besides, NICE is SO NOT ME!

“Kyuhyun-ah, palli! Eeteuk almost die of hunger.” Okay, now, the lead devil has called me. I must go now.

I stomped out from my room, pouting and mumbling “I’ll kill you hyungs, I’ll kill you hyungs – “ for like forever.

I knew Heechul hyung heard me when he chuckled. He pulled me and squeezed me in between him and Eun Hye.

Ohhh no. I’m still not ready!!!

“Here, here. Sit here. Aigooo, you guys are the same age. You should be more friendlier towards each other.”

Damn you Heechul hyung! I kicked his right leg that’s pushing my chair towards Eun Hye’s.

He gave me how-dare-you-kick-me?-you’ll-get-it-after-this look.

I glanced at Eun Hye besides me and bowed. She bowed back.

“Yaah, why did you become so awkward? It’s not like we just met today.” She poked me.

Yaaah, don’t touch meeeeeee!

 “Nothing, maybe I’m still sleepy.” I looked at my fingers, maybe I should cut my nails after this.

“Yeaahhh, whatever. Let’s eat could us?” She said.

“Uhuh, at last! Jal meoggesseubnida!” Eeteuk hyung sang.

“JAL MEOGGESSUBNIDA!!!”

 

***************************************

 

Comment replies: 
 
eunsihae05: Thanks for getting hooked. Kekeke ^^ Hope you enjoyed.
 
nanana: Thank you. HERE'S THE UPDATE!!! ;D
 
kiss_xander: Hahah, I'll try okaaay. Whos' your fav in U-KISS? Xander? Ohh no, don't poor him, he needs some lesson. Kekeke.
 
isarangylil: Hahah, you think so? That scene really made me cracked my brain though. Haha.
 
kittenever: Hahah, if you said so. I'll try to make him MORE jealous. Haha. I, myself wonder what should Kyu do too. Hahha. Here's an update ^^
 
seashell: And we just sooo into their world xD Indeed, couldn't imagine our life w/out them. :DD
 
 
18th November 2010