4; Thirteen Guys, Having Lunch Together :]

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

EUN HYE'S POV

Good Morning world!!

I glanced at my alarm clock on the lil table besides my bed.

3 pm.

Err, Good Evening guys! :D

If aunt was here, I’m sure my ear would be deaf, hearing her screaming on girls shouldn’t get up late.

Aunty, this is 21st century you know, every girls nowadays wake up late. I’m glad aunty is now out of my sight. The chance I’m being deaf is completely gone now.

Heyy, I didn’t woke up late because I’m lazy ok. Ask me at what time I went to bed last night.

ASK ME NOW!

Ok, good.

I slept at 2 am yesterday guys.

No, I’m not doing any movie marathon or chatting in ym like I used to do. I’m decorating the house remember? Back from buying the refrigerator, I wait for the furnitures and other electric applications to be send to my house. After receiving all the items, I took a break for 30 minutes, resting my tired mind and body in a warm bathtub.

Why would my mind be tired you ask? I can’t stop thinking of the handsome guy’s face that I met yesterday.

Ani!~

Don’t think I’m fallin for that sick guy. It’s just I’m still thinking, why did he said I’m stalking him yesterday? D

Do people in Korea always thought someone who goes to the wrong car is a stalker? Naaah, I don’t think so.

Shusssh shusssh! Get away from my mind crazy guy!

I grabbed my phone.

ONE MISCALLED. TWO MESSAGES.

I look at the miscall first.

 Nam Ju Hunn

When did this brat called me?

Uhuh, ok, I remember now.

4 am.

What did she want?

I opened my inbox.

 

From:   Nam Ju Hunn

I’m gonna tell umma you’re still sleeping, dear!

Received on: 10.54 am

 

I just smiled, she won’t do that. I’m sure.

I opened the second message.

 

From:   Nam Ju Hunn

Call me back if you’re awake.

Received on: 1:33 pm 

 

Haha, like I would!

I dialed her number, after the second ring I end the call. Hehe, this is what you call controlling your budget.

 How bout around of applause, standing ovation… ♪ My phone rang. 

“Annyeong Nam ju!” I chirped.

“Annyong-hi jumushyossoyo princess! Just woke up?” She replied me. I laughed and just admit her statement.

“So, what’s up? Why did you called last night?” I asked her.

“Nothin much, remember, you said you wanna tell me bout the crazy guy don’t ya? Is he really crazy?”

“Ahha, mian, mian. I did forgot bout that” Lies Eun Hye lies! There’s not even a second that guy’s image leave your mind. Shhh, shut up!

“Now, report! What’s happen?” She asked. You really have the talent as police woman dear cousin!

“Well, yesterday I mislook someone’s car as mine since we have the same type of car.”

“Uhuh, the sapphire blue one?” She asked.

“Yes duh, how many cars do I have? Only that one!” This girl is sometimes stupid.

“Ok, ok, continue!”

“After that, the owner comes and keep on accusing me trying to stalk him. I don’t even know who he is. Why should I stalk him?”

“Maybe he is someone popular in Seoul you know? Minister’s son maybe?” Nam Ju come out with his opinion.

“Don’t know, maybe! That’s it, I’m not going to talk bout this anymore, annoyed enough. I’m going to take a bath, and get my lunch. I’ll call you tonight babe!”

“OK, take care! Don’t meet another crazy guy!” She said while giggling.

“I don’t wanna that to happen too. Tell aunt, uncle & Han Ju that I missed them ok?”

“Arasso, bye!”

“Bye” I hang up the phone and throw it on my bed.

 

(Since it’s new day for EUN HYE, this part would be a flashback because I continued on last scene in the dressing room.)

EUNHYUK'S POV

 Aish, chinca! I’ve been bullied again today. The bullier just now was Yesung hyung.

The whole room were laughing at me, but, hey, I’m cheerful person ryte? So, I laughed too.

The manager asked us to get our stuff bcause we gonna eat Bulgogi tonight!

Yeay!!

I’m gonna have four servings of Bulgogi today!!!!

Hae threw all his stuff in my bag. And just went away.

I took my bag, put all my stuf in and walk towards the door. I saw Ryeowook, hugging Hae from his back, and saying something to him. Hae then pinched Wook’s cheek, they both walked out while holding hands.

WHY DID I FEEL JEALOUS??

My heart feels pain.

Nae Gaseumi apa!

Wookie~, that hand you’re holding is mine you know?

I cried in my heart.

Ok, enough of the drama Hyukjae, there’s no contract between you and other members that clearly state “NO ONE CAN HOLD MY HAE’S HAND EXCEPT ME”.

So, everyone can hold him.

Should I hold someone’s hand to make Hae jealous?

I searched for the suitable victim. Everybody had left the dressing room. There’s only Teuk hyung who’s now walking towards me. Holding hands with Teuk hyung? Ergggh, that’s kinda gross you know. I won’t do that!

“Kaja, Hyuk!” Teuk hyung patted my back.

“Let’s go hyung.” I walk besides him.

We entered the last van since the two van in fronts were already packed. I’m now sitting at the back, with Teuk hyung, while the DongWook couple seat in front of us.

I lean my head on Teuk hyung’s shoulder because I wanna take a nap. Teuk hyung changed his position to make me comfortable.

Awwwwwh Teuk hyung ^____^ I love you!

I’m on the way into the dreamland but suddenly my sleep get disturbed by Teuk hyung’s crazy laugh. His shoulder is vibrating ryte now, due to his laugh I guess. I opened my eyes and get up from my sleep.

“Whae?” He asked me innocently.

Whae my foot hyung!

How could I sleep with that kind of disturbance? Huh, pabbo hyung.

“Nothing, don’t feel like sleeping anymore.”

He nods. “Let’s watch this together” He pointed his finger to his mini laptop.

MR. BEAN? Ohh, this is the reason why he’s laughing just now.

“Since when you’re into Mr. Bean hyung?” I asked him.

“One of the MBC’s staff recommends to me just now” Ohh, I see.

We watched the video together and laughing crazily. Yeah, the very famous EunTeuk’s unique laughs. Since the day I get closed with hyung, my laugh automatically sounds like his laughs. :D

“What did u both watch?” Fishy turns his head towards us.(I’m not going to call him My Hae anymore. Since, he’s having affair with Wookie.)

“Mr Bean” Hyung replied the Fish with his eyes still on the screen.

“Yah, Hyukjae, why did u soo closed with Teuk hyung? I’m getting jealous here!” The Fish is now staring at me.

The hell?

He only thinks bout himself.

“I’m not even holding hands with Teuk hyung. Why did you feel jealous?” I asked him.

I guess he just put his knees on the seat and turn his whole body facing us.

“You are mine! Of course I’m jealous!” He said. 

“Then, you are mine too ryte?” He nodded for few times. Awwwh, cute <3

“SO, DON’T HOLD OTHERS HAND EXCEPT MINE!!!” I yelled at him.

“I’m NOT!!” He yelled back.

“Heyy, heyyy, why did u both yelling at each other? Aisyy, this kid! Don’t make people think you are really gay, guys. And Hae, today, Hyuk is mine! Don’t disturbed him!” Teuk hyung said as put his arm on my shoulder. I sticked my tounge out to the Fish.

“Hmmpph, whatever!” He said angrily and turns his body to the front.

I smiled at hyung. He hugged me.

Hyung, you’re jjang!!

Now, should I just forget the fish and concentrate on Teuk hyung? Yeah, I’ll make EunTeuk couple as popular as EunHa* couple too!!

What?

I said I’m not going to say his name ryte!

We arrived at the restaurant, only idols go here.

We walked in and I saw After School’s girls also here.

Waaah, waah, waaaaaaaaaaaah!

Where’s my UEE??

I keep on searching on her.

There she is!

Sitting besides Kahi with full of food.

Kyaaaaaaaaaah~

She’s sooooo adorable!

I wish I can pinch that cute cheek.

Don’t think I’m head over heels with her, guys! I’m just adoring her cuteness.

I swear!

Thirteen of us sit on the floor with very long table in front of us. Teuk hyung take the job to order everyone’s food.

“Mine four servings hyungs” I told him.

 

LEETEUK'S POV

“Mine four servings hyung” Eunhyukkie said. I smiled at him and nodded.

For your information guys, I saw the incident actually. The heartbreaking moment for Eunhyuk.

Yeah, the hugging and hand holding scene. That’s what I mean.

And that’s why I decided to let Eunhyuk be besides me.

I’ll cheer him up.

I don’t want one of our mood maker goes gloomy all the day you know.

But, seriously, doesn’t he knows Donghae’s love is only for him? Uh, this kid. Soo, childish.

I don’t know what will happen if he saw Donghae kiss any members.

Maybe me and Kangin should buy hundreds of pail to collect his tears. Or else, Seoul will be in a great tsunami.

Yaaah, just pray Donghae didn’t kiss anyone in front of this idiot.

Half hour of waiting, we get our food.

Shindong grabs his fork and spoon and starts digging up.

Ergh, this monster. Impatient much huh?

“Let me feed you Hyukkie” I offered my beloved dongsaeng.

“Jeongmallo?” He smiled brightly.

“Neh, say aaaaaah” I ordered him.

 

DONGHAE'S POV

“Say aaaaah” Teuk hyung is now feeding my Hyuk.

ANDWAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don’t do that Hyukkie, don’t!!!!!!!!!!!

You’re trying to make me jealous huh?

Sigh.

I’ll let you happy with Teuk hyung for now.

Cause yeah, I know.

I know I’m the one who start it first.

If I didn’t hold Wook’s hand, Hyuk won’t be this mad.

But, how could be jealous with Ryeowook?

Yess, I know.

Ryeowook is cute, and adorable.

His voice are the greatest sound I’ve ever heard.

He could cooks for me if I’m hungry too.

Sometimes he compose a song to make me happy if I’m sad.

But still, my heart is only for you Hyuk! Not for that multi-talented dongsaeng!!

Sigh.

I chew the beef slowly, and my eyes are on Shindong hyung’s mouth.

Whoa, how big his mouth could be? He just took in the whole beef into his mouth you know.

This chubby guy really loves to eat, but still, he cannot beat Eunhyuk’s appetite.

Ghaaah, even he’s a bit fat, my cute hyung already has a girlfriend.

How bout me?

I’m the prince in the group!

Why don’t I have girlfriend like Shindong too????

“What’s wrong?” He asked me.

Waaah, he still can speaks even his mouth is full. You are awesome hyung!

“Nothin, just adoring how could you put the whole beef in your mouth” I said.

“Let me teach you how, open your mouth." He said.

I opened my mouth.

At that time, he put a huge slice of beef into my mouth.

“Close your mouth now, close, close!” He shouted excitedly.

I tried to close my mouth, but I can’t, the meat is too big. I try to let all of the meat out from my mouth.

“No, don’t spit it out! Sungmin, Siwon, help him” Shindong shouted. Yeapp, he’s still in his excited mode. Maybe he’s happy that I could be his apprentice.

Siwon and Sungmin who sit besides me, get up and ‘help’ me close my mouth.

Siwon’s hands are now on top off my head, he push my head downwards with all his might. While Sungmin hyung’s hands ryte now, on my chin, pushing it upwards with the greatest power he has I guess.

Thanx for the ‘help’ guys, finally I can close my mouth and now I feel like almost of my teeth gonna drop.

Did my smart brain just shrunk due to excessive push from Siwon?

I hope not!

All off the members and the staffs are now laughing.

Not to forget guys, the After School girls also watched this scene and ryte now almost crying because they laughed too much.

Maybe Shindong’s screams attracted them to see what’s goin on.

Damn!

This will makes my reputation goes bad!

Or, do I look extremely cute with this almost bursting face?

Yeah, I think so!

I just smiled and waved to the girls.

“Yaaaaaaaah” I look besides me.

Whoaaa, guess what?

Siwon’s face is now plastered with rice. Not to forget the sticky saliva.

Looks like Eunhyuk can’t control his laugh anymore. He burst out and that cause the rice inside his mouth flying to Siwon’s handsome face who sit in front of him.

Good aim Hyukkie!

“HAHAHAHAHA”

Now I tell you, even the waiters and waitress are laughing at Siwon.

And Bekah almost give me a chance to see her underwear because she’s now laughing hard on the floor. Lucky, UEE just fall behind her , laughing too of course.

I put my hands on my mouth, no, no, I’m not going to laugh and let all this half-chewed meat goes to Shindong hyung’s face.

“Donghae ah, duuun lauuugh, duuun you dare to lauuugh!” Hangeng hyung said with his funny accent. Well, don’t you dare to speak if you don’t want me to laugh Geng hyung!!

I chewed faster and finished the meat.

“Mian Siwon, mian! I can’t control my laugh” Hyuk said. Siwon just nods while wiping his face.

Ewww, I bet thousands of pimples gonna grew on his face.

“The hell with your pronounciation Geng? It’s ‘DON”T LAUGH’. Not ‘Duuuuun lauuuugh’. Heechul hyung punch Hangeng hyung on his back.

Hahha, poor Hangeng hyung.

Yeah, if you guys want to know, this hyung has pronounciation problems even he had live in Korea for years.

Nope, he’s not Korean, he’s Chinese, that’s why he can’t speak Hangul well.

Heechul hyung keep on babbling how could Hangeng hyung makes him ashamed because he’s the one who teached Hangeng hyung how to speak Hangul. This Cinderella-like guy is Hangeng’s bestfriend.

What?

He IS a Cinderella you know?

Even he admits it.

He’s really pretty, even prettier than any other girls in idol groups.

“Sungmin hyung, could you please accompany me to the church tomorrow? I wanna pray so that my face wouldn’t get any pimples.”

Whoever wonders who’s voice is that. It’s Siwon’s. He’s the only members who always visits the church. Any girls who wants perfect husband who has strong belief in God, Siwon is the suitable choice!!

“Neh, dongsaeng ah. I’ll accompany you.” Sungmin hyung chirped with his cute smile on his face.

He’s too sweet you know?

He never says NO to anyone.

If I asked him to be my partner to rob any Minister’s house in this country, he’ll just agree.

No, no, he’s not stupid.

It’s just he’s too nice. That’s why I love him. :]

I glanced at Hyukkie, who’s now smiling happily after Teuk hyung feed him Kimchi Soup.

I find for my handphone inside my pocket.

I typed something on my phone.

To: Fishy’s Anchovy

HYUKJAE-AH, MIANHE. I KNOW I’M THE ONE WHO WRONG. FORGIVE ME PLEASE?

SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY!

(End of flashback)

 

KYUHYUN'S POV

Here we go again, the couple starts their lovey-dovey moment after having a love fight yesterday.

Ohh, how did I know bout that?

Heyy, Teuk’s hyung can’t keep secret you know.

He shouted to the whole dorm that EUNHAE are not fighting anymore.

When all of us circled him to ask for more details, both Eunhyuk and Donghae hyung run towards him while holding staplers.

Yeah, staplers! 2 staplers on Hyuk hyung’s hands and the other two at Donghae hyung’s hand.

So, don’t ask me why did they fought, we can’t figured it out since Teuk hyung the scaredy cat, zipped his mouth after being threaten by the two.

Does he thinks they would really staplered his mouth?

Of course not!

Aissy hyung, maybe I should teach you how to be a bit clever.

I forgot to mention that we’re now in our van, on the way to go back home from an interview, did I?

Yeah, we are!

And guess what?

I’ve to stuck here, in the same van as EunHae.

They are now linking arms, laughing together.

And I don’t even know what are they talking bout, maybe some s. xD

 

DONGHAE'S POV

We stop at a small stall because my Hyuk wants to eat Deokbokki badly.

Since all of us are hungry, the two other vans stop too.

The customers of this stall is usually people who aged 50 and above.

That’s why we dare to eat here.

Suddenly, my phone rang.

“Yaah, some of our members are tired. So, go to the stall with Eunhyuk and just take away. No need to eat there.” Teuk hyung said.

“Arraso hyung.”

“Let’s go Hyukkie, Teuk hyung told us to just take away. Some of the members are tired.” I pushed him out. He nods.

We walked out from the van together.

My eyes suddenly saw a sapphire blue cars.

Is she here?????

The owner of the car???

Wait, why I am this excited?

I keep on searching, if I could find the hot chic I met yesterday.

THERE SHE IS!!

Sitting on a bench.

her ice cream cutely.

Slapped!

Why did you called her cute Donghae?

She’s a stalker!

She might been following you from the interview session just now you know!

But, still, how could a stalker be this cuteeeeeeeee?

*******************************************************************************************

Finished.

I know, I know.

This chap is a bit mess.

Am sorry.

I wanna finished it faster because I have better ideas for chap 5.

So, I’m sorry for this crap chappie. *bow*

Oh, btw, I just make up the part Eunhyuk adores Uee, it’s because I love Uee!! xD

Comment Replies:

RoseYoung: Ohh, I see!! Did you know he deleted his twitter account? And thousands of thanx for the support!!~ <3

guiwang4ever: Haha, who is cute? Thanx for supporting :]

 

Written on 21st May 2010