32; Mochi Is Soooooo Cuteeeeee!

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

 

NAM JU'S POV


 

I heard footsteps coming in thru toilet's door.

 

"Ju? I'm washing my face and I heard someone's sobbing. Is it you?" She asked.

 

She sound a bit afraid.

 

Tsch, this scaredy cat.

 

I remain silent.

 

I have no energy to answer her.

 

"Ju? It's you right?" She pulled my body so that I'm facing her.

 

"Yaaaah! Waegurae? Why are you crying?" She helped me to sit up.

 

"Hyukjae.... Hyukjae...."

 

"Eunhyuk? What happen to him?"

 

I shook my head. "No, nothing happen. It's just, he confessed to me."

 

"SERIOUSLY? WAAAAH, I'M SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU DEAR!" She jumped on my bed like a kid.

 

"But wait, are you that happy till you are crying?" She stopped jumping and sit in front of me.

 

"No. I am happy. But I'm crying because I'm sad."

 

"Why the hell are you being sad on such a happy news like this? You like him to death right?"

 

"It's because I just called the man I like to death 'STUPID' and he actually confessed in anger because of my words." I sobs.

 

"Oh Nam Ju. Tell me you didn't do that!" He shakes my body.

 

"I DID it Hye-ah." I pushed her hand gently.

 

"Oh my god. You know how sensitive Hyuk is right?"

 

I nodded. "That's why I'm crying, you pabbo! I know I've hurt him."

 

She hugged me and caressed my back.

 

"What should I do, Hye?" I said in sobs.

 

"Molla. I don't know dear. Why don't you sleep first and we'll figure out about this matter tomorrow okay? I'll try to discuss with Donghae." She let me go and look straight in to my eyes.

 

"Arasseo?"

 

I nodded.

 

"Don't think about this anymore. Get a good rest and we'll force our brain to think hard tomorrow. Okay?"

 

"Arasseo. Thanks Hye-ah. You are the best damn thing that I've ever had." I hugged her.

 

She laughed. "I'm not a THING okay?"

 

"Okaaaay. You are the best damn person." I replied.

 

"Naaaah, later Hyuk will be the best damn person for you."

 

I let go off her.

 

"As if he still likes me."

 

"Yaaah, don't be discouraged to easily kaaaay? Everything happens for a reason right? Maybe this is one of the que that you should stop shouting, yelling or treating Hyuk roughly. Seriously, how could you treat someone you like with that kind of ill mannered attitude?" She asked.

 

"You know I always treat the person I like badly like? So that I could hide my feeling." I replied.

 

"You are weird you know?"

 

"I don't know. In fact, I think I'm better than player girl like you. Mehrong."

 

"Yaaaah! Who's player?" She takes a pillow and held it high.

 

"Yaaah, yah. Get out! I want to get a good rest. I have more important problems to solve rather than arguing with a player. Get out!" I said while laughing.

 

"Yaaah, you are lucky that you are having a problem right now. Or else you'll die in my hand tonight." She throw the pillow right on my face and ran.

 

"Good night hunn!" She slammed the toilet's door before I could throw the pillow back.

 

Good night cousin!

 

 

EUN HYE'S POV


 

DING DONG!

 

Like seriously, this is the fifth time I pressed the door bell.

 

For God sake it's already 12 at noon. Don't tell me they are still sleeping?

 

The door suddenly clicked open.

 

Mianhe Eun Hye-ah, I was at the kitchen. The others are in their room. And Hae hyung is too lazy to get the door.” He said while lasering Donghae who pretends to be sleep on the couch with his eyes.

 

Ssokaaaay. Sorry for coming without warning. Hehe.” I said.

 

You are always welcome dongsaeng-ah.” With that he goes back to the kitchen.

 

Yaaah.” I smacked Donghae's hand.

 

Bwooooh?” He said lazily.

 

Too lazy to get the door huh?”

 

Because I know it's you.”

 

Jinja this old man. Bad mood huh?

 

I heard a girl's voice, who's coming Wookkie hyung?” Someone came out from the bathroom with towel on his head. The towel covered his face.

 

Nugu?

 

His voice sounds familiar. But I don't think anyone in this dorm would sound like that. Not even the manager oppa.

 

That someone then remove the towel from his face.

 

Oh my goodness!

 

Tell me you are lying my dear eyes!

 

No, of course it's not.

 

But seriously this is ike a dream!

 

Super Junior Henry is standing right in front of my eyes wearing a white plain tees and a pair of jeans.

 

Hen- Henry?”

 

Neh, Henry-imnida. Nugusaeyo?” He bows and smiled at me.

 

I get up so that our eyes meet at the same level.

 

Wait, I think I know you. Eun Hye noona right?” He asked.

 

I nodded repeatedly. “Nice to meet you Henry-ah. Like seriously I couldn't stop thinking how cute you are nowadays and poof you are in front of my eyes.” I said.

 

He laughed cutely.

 

Okaay, okaaay.

 

He just laughed, I just added the cutely part ==''

 

Jinja? Haha. So, noona is my fan?” He smiled cheekily.

 

Number one!” I held my forefinger up.

 

He chuckled.

 

Pffft.”

 

I thought someone is sleeping?” I turn my head facing Donghae.

 

Yeaah, how could I sleep when your excited voice was bugging my ears right?”

 

You are just jealous now that I'm a fan of Henry right?”

 

REALLY JEALOUS” He said in sarcasm.

 

Tsch. Whatever you fish!

 

Maybe we are too loud noona. What brings you here? Let's talk at the kitchen.” Henry said.

 

Ah, matta! I almost forget my true intention coming here.

 

Ahh, I have something to discuss with this hyung of yours. Sorry Henry, maybe later?” I seriously regret rejecting Henry's offer. But Nam Ju's matter is more important.

 

Ssokay noona, I'm staying here for few months.” He assured.

 

Jinjaaa? Waaah, this is great.”

 

If my ears are not mistaken, I really heard someone muttered “Great my foot.”

 

And that someone is no other than Lee Donghae.

 

Yeaaah, we'll chat later okay noona? I'm gonna help Wook hyung.” He waved at me and walked away.

 

Okay, get to the real business Cha Eun Hye.

 

Hae-ah!”

 

Now what? Back to sleep after Henry's gone huh? I sit beside him and shook his body slowly.

 

Hae, get up. I have something to say.”

 

What is it? Bout Hyuk huh?” He said without opening his eyes.

 

Hurm. Why don't you reply my message last night?”

 

Don't feel like replying after hearing Kyu talking to you happily on the phone.” He replied with no tone.

 

Talking on the phone? Happily? When?

 

Eonje?” I asked.

 

Don't pretend you don't know. Kyu called you right after I came in.” Finally he opened his eyes and looked at me.

 

If eyes could kill.......

 

Yaaah, I swear he didn't call me at all.” I said.

 

I clearly heard your name came out from his mouth.”

 

I don't know bout that but if you decided not to believe, I can't do anything with that. I have no time to argue with you about the stupid phone call that does not even happen.”

 

He sighed. “Arasso. I trust you. What is it do you want to discuss?”

 

Hyukjae. How's Hyuk? His condition I mean.”

 

He cried last night.”

 

I knew it! That anchovy is damn sensitive.

 

Nam Ju cried too. She regretted what she'd done. You have any idea how to help them Hae-ah?”

 

Now that Nam Ju has regretted, don't you think it's up to them to solve their own problem?” He asked me.

 

Really? Do you think that's a good idea?”

 

He nodded. “It's a matter of heart. Nobody can help except themselves.”

 

I guess he's right. I lean back and closed my eyes. I slept pretty late last night, thinking for the solution for Nam Ju.

 

Sleepy?” Hae asked.

 

I just nodded. “Where are the others?”

 

The hyungs were out since morning. Siwon's still sleeping. He came back late last night. Hyuk is in our room. Zhou Mi maybe bathing. We, Super Junior M, gonna have photoshoot at three.”

 

I see. Where's Kyu?”

 

I thought you won't realised I didn't mention his name. He has another schedule with Minnie hyung.”

 

How could I forget my bestfriend?” I laughed.

 

He scoffed. “Yeaaah, like I would believe he's your bestfriend.”

 

Where's the fire Lee Donghae?” I asked him.

 

You two didn't act like bestfriend at all.”

 

What should I do when Kyu doesn't even look at me?” I pretended to be sad.

 

Yaaah, you really like him?” He sounds shocked.

 

I thought you knew it Hae-ah.” I strained myself from laughing.

 

Yaaah, I thought you treat him like bestfriend?” He asked.

 

I thought you said we don't look like a bestfriend?” I asked him back.

 

Haissssh. I'm just saying what I saw.” He messed his hair.

 

Hae, look at me.”

 

He turned his body facing me.

 

KIDDING!!!!!!!!!” I shout and run to the door. By the time I stepped out from the dorm, I heard a loud 'YAAAAH' from Hae.

 

Keke. Serves him right. I hope that would stop him from talking about me and Kyu being together.

 

BEEP BEEP

 

From: Lee Donghae

To: Cha Eun Hye

I forbid you from making any joke like that starting now! It's not even funny! *sulk

 

 

Fish nowadays. They can even sulk huh?

 

***********************************************

Today is 28th May!!!!! Super Junior-M are coming to my place for a free concert tonight!!! I'm sooo excited to see EunHae!!!! Till then guyssss :D

 

 

♥ The only reason why Lee Hyukjae is now a new member Super Junior-M ; Lee Donghae doesn't want to be separated with Lee Hyukjae for too long ♥

 

 

Comment replies:

 

barttygurl: Well, Hyukjae is quite a sensitive man right? Haha. They will, soon :))

imnotawesome: Haha, glad you found this story too xD Keep on reading!!~ 

Stikboi: Haha, that's because I haven't update for a while. It's my own fault T.T Aaah, I'll read your fic since I'm on holidays now :))

 

28th May 2011