29; DongHye moment ^^

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

 

EUN HYE’S POV

“I thought you said we are going to the rooftop?” I looked at Donghae who’s clinging on my right arm. He just pushed the Ground Floor button few seconds ago.

“Change of plan.” He winked and pulled me closer.

I look at him. Bewildered with his sudden action. He looks back and smiled. “I’m cold and I love your warmth.”

“Cheesy!”

He laughed.

“But I’m sure my body is colder than yours.” I said.

“Then let’s just say I’m warming you.”

I shrugged. “Where are we going?”

He moves his fingers from my arm and entwined our fingers together.

Once again, I look at him. God knows how fast my heart is beating right now.

He jerked his eyebrows. Asking me ‘why?’ with his mesmerizing eyes.

I look at our entwined fingers, his eyes follow mine.

“Why don’t you become my date tonight?” He whispered in my left ear.

WHAT?!!!!

I could feel my eyes are bulging out from their socket right now.

In front of me, one of the most wanted men in the world is smiling seductively while asking me to be his date tonight?

PERIOD!

This is a dream right?

“No, it’s not!” Donghae said.

Errk, did I speak it out loud?

“No you don’t, I just can read what’s on your mind by looking at your face.” He laughed.

I smacked his left arm. “Don’t kid with me. Palli, be serious! Where are we going?”

“Moon?”

I rolled my eyes.

He giggled. “Heaven?”

“Seriously, did you work really hard that your brain is malfunctioning right now?” I asked him. Annoyed.

“Omo. Cha Eun Hye is angry?” He brushed my hair.

I slapped his hand away and walked out from the elevator.

“EUN HYE!!” Ignore him. Ignore him, Hye-ah.

He caught my hand and led me to the car park.

He tried to open his car’s door, but failed.

He growled and tried once again.

I couldn’t help but chuckle.

“Wae?” He asked.

“This is my car, pabbo. That’s yours!” I point at his car that was parked few meters from my car.

He slapped his forehead. “I forgot that we got the same car.”

I shook my head and laugh. Never thought an idol could be this stupid in real life.

But, he’s stupid in a cute way.

“You are laughing! Yay! Not mad anymore?” He asked.

“Nope.” Now tell me who could get mad at you for more than 5 minutes?

NO ONE!

“Good. KAJA!” He dragged me to his car.

“Where?”

“Shut up and drive.” He said in English.

“Me? Drive? I don’t know where we are going. How could I be the driver?”

“Ani, ani. I’ll be the driver. I just used the Rihanna’s song to make you quite.”

Don’t tell me he doesn’t know what drive’s actually mean?

Kyeopta.

Donghae starts the engine and drive out.

I turn on the radio, Shindong and Gyuri’s voice blasted thru the speaker.

 “Oh, Shindong hyung!” Donghae exclaimed excitedly.

“Excited much?”

“I didn’t meet him before I went to China. So, kinda missing him right now.” He said, smiling.

“Are you sure you are straight?”

“100 percent. Should I prove it to you?” I swear I saw he grins naughtily.

Seriously China had been a bad influence on this kid.

“No need. Keep it by yourself.”

“Dehhhh~” He sang.

“With this, the conversation we’ve prepared for today has come to an end. Here is the last song for today’s segment – So Nyu Shi Dae with Kissing You. Sleep well!” Gyuri said.

“Sleep well~. Donghae-ah, pogoshipta!” Shindong shouted.

Donghae and I look at each other and laughed.

“Maybe hyung is the one who’s gay.” He said.

I slapped his arm. “You guys really love each other ne?”

He nodded. “I can’t even imagine my future without them. Without Hyuk. Aish, let’s not talk about this. It’ll make me tear up.”

I rubbed his arm, trying to comfort. “Ah, I remember something! You were featured in this song right?”

“Deh. Why?”

“Aaaah, that’s why Shindong shouted your name.”

“You just get it? Hahah. I don’t know you are this slow.”

“That’s mean. Back to the topic, how does it feel to be surrounded by 9 beautiful girls?” I asked.

“Jealous aren’t you?” He laughed.

“In your dream!”

“Hahaha. There’s nothing to be jealous about. They are just like my sisters.” He assured.

“Yeah, sureee. Jessica is your sister ne?” I said sarcastically.

Donghae glared at me.

Gulp.

“So- sorry.” Obviously he makes me afraid.

“I hate hearing people linking me with her. Especially when it comes out from your mouth.” He said coldly.

“Mianhe. I don’t know that you hate it. Because she’s your ex, right?”

“I don’t get it. Why don’t you girls understand? She is NOT my ex. My ex-girlfriend is another ordinary Jessica. Not SNSD’s Jessica.” He sighed.

“You girls?” I asked.

“You and the ELFs. Some of them really hate Jessica because of the rumors and some of them really love to see us together. Not to forget they even paired me up with Yoona. What the hell with YoonHae? I don’t like being paired with the girls, and as the matter of fact, none of our members like to be paired with the girls.” He said.

“Jinja? Wae?”

“First, they are not our taste. None of our member has their ideal type in that group. Second, I’ve told you, they are like our sisters. We’ve seen each other for like 10 years. We are more like family. And third, we hate it when the fans bashed the girls just because the stupid pairings. That’s why we prefer not to be paired. It’s hurt to see our sisters being bashed.” He explained.

“Arasso. I’ll never mention about the pairing anymore. Promised!” I said.

He looked at me and smile. “Thank you. Don’t bring this up in front of the members too okay?”

I nodded.

“May I ask you something?”

“You are already asking.” He laughed. “Keep your question inside first. We are here.”

“Ice-skate ring?” I frown.

“Yuppp. It’s been awhile since the last time I came here. Kaja.” He passed me the skates and sit down to tie the lace.

“Well, you know…” I’m a bit hesitant to tell him.

“Hmmm?” He’s still tying.

“Done. Let’s go!” He gives me his hand but stop upon looking at my untied skate. “Why don’t you tie up your lace?”

“I do- don’t know how to.” THIS IS EMBARASSING.

He chuckled. “Really? You are weirdly cute. Haha. Let me do it for you.” He bend down and ties my skate lace.

“Who usually ties your lace for you whenever you are going to skate?” He asked.

“Junhyung.”

He stops tying upon hearing Junhyung’s name.

“What is it?” I asked him.

“Nothin.” He continues his work. “Now you are done too, let’s go.”

I get up, following Donghae who’s leaving me behind.

“Hey, what’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing. I’m just a bit startled just now. Come here, do you know how to skate?” He pulled me besides him at the time we step on the rink.

“Of course. I’m the ice princess.” I pulled my hand from his grip and start skating alone.

“Yaah. Wait for me.”

I stuck my tongue out and run from him.

“Aish, this girl. You better run hard before I catch you little!” He shouted and starts to skate too.

 

DONGHAE’S POV

She’s a fast skater.

But hey, this is me, the super skater Lee Donghae.

Who she thinks she is to beat me in skating?

Well, she’s wrong.

I chase her with all my might. She took a glance at me and I could see how happy she is by looking at the big smile plastered on her face.

In a blink of eye, she’s already in my embrace.

“Byuntae!” She playfully shouts.

“Yahh, mind your words. We’ll die if they found out who am I.” I remind her.

“Ahh, mian. Forget that I be friend with a superstar. Pfft.”

“It should be an honor for you.” I pinched her cheek.

“No thanks. I hate attention.” She replied.

“Then what about our family?”

“OUR?”

“Yeahh, when we get married.” I giggled.

“Who the hell wanna marry you?” She punched my arm slightly.

I pouted. “You are the first girl who dares to reject my proposal.”

“Well, I’m not you obsess fan girl.” She stuck her tongue out.

arayo uuu seoro gajang sunsuhaesseotdeon

7 years of love?

Eun Hye fished out her phone from her pocket.

“It’s Kyu.” She exclaimed.

“Let me answer it.” I grabbed her phone and click the answer button.

“Jagi~~ Eodiya? Why did you cheat behind me?” Kyu sang.

“JAGI? CHEAT?” I yelped and glared at Eun Hye. She just chuckled.

What so funny?

“Ehh? Nugu? Hae hyung? Yaah, where’s my yeoja? You kidnap her and keep her by yourself ne hyung?” Kyu’s on the other side were yelling too.

“Yaah. How dare you yaah me huh? I’m your hyung here. Who’s your yeoja?” I asked him.

Eun Hye is smiling besides me.

“Don’t in my business hyung. Give Eun Hye her phone back.” He said.

RUDE!

I pouted and hand the phone to Eun Hye. She laughed and starts talking to Kyu.

“Yeoboseyo? Jagi?”

“Put it on loudspeaker!” I whispered.

“Kyu, chakkamman!” She said and looked at me. “But others might hear it.” She whispered back.

I dragged her to the corner and said, "Put it slow."

She nodded and pounce the loud speaker button.

We could hear few voices on the other side.

Yesung is singing, KangTeuk are shouting excitedly – must be watching the Miss Korea contest, Heechul and Kibum are practicing their line.

Of course it is noisy there. Kyu is at the hell right now.

“Hyung. Stop clinging on my back! I wanna talk to Eun Hye.” Kyu said.

“But I wanna listen to what are you guys chatting about.” That’s Minnie’s voice.

Eun Hye and I laughed silently.

“Yaahh, KyuMin. What are you guys doing? Ewww, gaaaay!” Eun Hye spoke.

“WE ARE NOT!” The so called KyuMin shouted.

“Get off me hyung! Eun Hye would think I’m gay and she would break up with me!” We heard a loud thump. And we are sure that is sound of Sungmin who fell from Kyu’s back.

“Hahaha. What do you want Kyu? Stop saying I’m your girlfriend. People would misunderstand.”

“People? Who? Don’t tell me you’re afraid that Donghae hyung wouldn’t want you anymore? Huh?” Kyu said playfully.

I grinned and poked her cheek. I swear I saw she blushed.

“No I don’t! Palli, what do you want?”

“Eeteuk hyung asked me to call Donghae hyung. But as usual, that pabbo didn’t bring his phone.” He laughed.

Aissh, this evil! He called me pabbo behind my back?

“Eeteuk hyung wanted to know where are you guys now and do you guys plan to go back home or not? Kekeke.” He giggled.

“Idiot! Of course we would be going home. And we are at- ”

“Shhh, don’t tell him.” I cut her words.

She nodded. “It doesn’t matter where we are right now, tell the leader, Donghae will definitely be on his bed before 12.” She said.

“Pffft. Wife nowadays. Keeping secret from her hubby. Arasso arasso! Don’t stay out too long. Saranghae!” He spoke.

“Bye Eun Hye!” Sungmin’s still there? Hahah.

“Ara! Bye! Nado saranghae!” With that Eun Hye shoved her phone back into her pocket.

She then flashed her white teeth to me.

“You have something to explain Eun Hye-shii.”

She laughed. “What is it Donghae-shii?”

“What’s with the jagi, hubby, break up and the saranghae thingy?” I jerked my eyebrows.

“And why the heck should I explain?” She questioned me back.

“Because I have the right to know.”

“And what kind of right is that?”

“Aissh. Don’t keep on questioning me back! Just answer it! Stubborn girl!” I knocked her head slightly.

“That’s hurt!” She knocked my head back. “There’s nothing to be explain about. He’s just fooling around.”

I look at her suspiciously.

“It’s up to you whether wanna believe me or not.” She said, shrugging her shoulders.

“Okay, I’ll trust you today. Don’t ruin our date because of that evil.”

I grab her hand and put it in my sweater pocket.

“Tonight, you are mine. ALONE!”

 

****************************************************

SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE. YOU KNOW HOW KILLING COLLEGE ARE, RIGHT? I'LL TRY TO UPDATE NEXT WEEK. IT'LL BE EUNJU MOMENT ^^ WOULD HE CONFESS?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHO KYUHYUN! STAY EVIL AND I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER! xD

Here's some Kyuhyun spam for his birthday!!!~ ENJOY!

 

These last four is my fav!! :DD

 

 

EUNKYUHAE is LOVELOVELOVE!

 

kiss_xander23: Haha. Yeahh, KYUHYUN is perfect! May the birthday boy lives his life as a devil well! Hope that he wouldn’t get killed by his hyungs. Haha.

Ain: Hahha. Maybe he should? Or not? Haha. Confuseeeee! Sorry for the late update. You know how busy I am right? *wink

Stikboi: Hahhaha. Don’t know~~ Wait for the next chap!!~

mingming: Should he? xD

 

3rd February 2011