5; The Whole Stalker Thingy Starts Again!!

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

 EUN HYE'S POV

Waaaaaaaah, I don’t know ice cream in Korea is this delicious.
 
Ok, lies Eun Hye.
 
Don’t act as if you are really a foreigner!
 
Okiee, okiee, but I had left Korea for 5 years ryte?
 
So, it’s not that weird I forgot the taste of Korean ice cream.
 
Wait, I thought all ice cream in the world taste the same?
 
Uhh, never mind.
 
Suddenly, I felt chill behind my back.
 
Someone is looking at me!
 
I shifted up my head and found no one except for two young guys who just entered a Deokbokki shop.
 
They look extremely good from behind, especially with the sleeveless shirt on.
 
Muscles here and there.
 
Oh God, I really love man with muscles you know.
 
If Nam Ju was here, I’m sure she’ll be drooling too.
 
But wait, I exaggerated it too much huh? Yeah, both of them just now really do have muscles, but it’s not enough to make me and Nam Ju drooling over them.
 
Try harder guys! I shouted in my heart.
 
I walked to my car.
 
Is there anything I need to buy? Better buy it now because I don’t feel like  going out again today.
 
I’ll just eat ramen for dinner later.
 
Urmm, maybe I could buy some bread in case I’ll get hungry on midnight.
 
Kaja!!!
 
 

KANGIN'S POV

Why did those two kids took so long just to buy 13 servings of Deokbokki?
 
Ok, 13 sounds many I guess.
 
But still, I’m now hungry to death.
 
You know how wild I could be if I’m starving ryte?
 
You better get fast Donghae, Eunhyuk!
 
Or else there might be fish and anchovy as our dinner tonight.
 
Pap!
 
I felt heavy on my right shoulder.
 
Yesung hyung is now sleeping and drooling on my shoulder.
 
Koong.
 
I pushed his head away from my shoulder, and I guess that ‘Koong’ sound indicates that his head just get slammed at the window.
 
“Oh, what happen? What happen? Earthquake?” He looked at me, confused.
 
“Nothin hyung, I think you just knocked the window with your head while you’re sleeping just now.”
 
“Jeongmallo?”
 
I nodded “Sleep properly hyung”
 
“Arasso” He replied with his eyes closed.
 
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, I’m really good at acting innocent huh?
 
Only Leeteuk is allowed to sleep on my shoulder.
 
Remember that!
 
 

NAM JU'S POV

I had a really long nice chat with appa after dinner just now.
 
Before we ended our conversation, appa told me that I should bring back a good Korean man if I visit my family here one 
day.
 
Ok, where the hell I could find a good guy and bring him back within a year?
 
Yeah, a year, because we (Eun Hye and I) have made a deal with my family. We’ll visit them once a year, and they’ll come to us in Korea twice a year.
 
That means I must spend my first twelve month in Korea searching for handsome, funny and adorable guy to bring him meet my appa?
 
What?
 
Yes, handsome, funny and adorable are the characteristic of a GOOD man in my term. xD
 
Maybe I should find a rich one? Or someone older?
 
Or an army? Or a model? Or a priest?
 
Ok, so many choices. I’ll choose later.
 
If only I found one!
 
Ahhah, I got an idea. If I found no one, I’ll just hire someone to pretend as my so-called boyfriend.
 
And we’ll ‘break-up’ immediately on the plane after we’ve met my appa.
 
You are brilliant my brain!
 
I wonder from who I got this awesome brain.
 
Omma or appa?
 
Must be from appa, since omma is not that clever.
 
Opps? HAHAHHAHAHAH.
 
I looked at the calendar. Two more days huh?
 
KOREA, wait for meeeee!
 
 

DONGHAE'S POV

Finally, we arrived at the apartment.
 
I woke up Wookie and Kyuhyun at the back seat. I saw Hyukkie’s eyes glancing at my hand that touched Wookies’s hand.
 
Err, I slapped Wookie’s hand slowly and turn around after he has woke up.
 
I noticed Hyuk’s eyes are still on me.
 
“My hands are forever yours ok?” I told him.
 
He grinned widely, “Arasso”.
 
We jumped out from the van together and I saw the elevator is just about to close.
 
“Hyukkie, ask everyone to hurry up, I’ll get the elevator.”
 
He ran to the other vans and I ran towards the elevator.
 
Papped!
 
I put my left hand in the middle of the door before it could be fully closed.
 
SAFE! I shouted in my heart.
 
Wait, there’s someone in here.
 
A girl.
 
And I think she didn’t realized that I just stopped the door from closing since she’s concentrating on her handphone.
 
She lifted up her head.
 
“YOU???!!!”
 
We said in union.
 
“What are you doing here? Stalking me again?” I asked her.
 
She looks completely blank.
 
Ahhah, caught you girl!
 
But I don’t know why, my heart feels fluttered seeing her in front of my eyes again.
 
 

EUN HYE'S POV

“What are you doing here? Stalking me again?” He asked me.
 
The hell?
 
Doesn’t he saw I’m the one who get this elevator first? How could I stalk him then?
 
“I’m not, or is it you, the one who are stalking me ryte now?” I asked him sarcastically.
 
“Are you crazy? Why should I stalk you?” He replied.
 
“And that’s my answer for your question just now idiot!” I yelled at him.
 
“What’s wrong Hae? Who’s in there? Should we just wait for another elevator?” I heard a very cute voice asking the guy in front of me.
 
“No, no need. She’s just a pabbo stalker who didn’t know who I am.” He replied his friend.
 
He then came in and pressed all the button.
 
In a blink of eye, a bunch of guys wearing black oufits came in too.
 
The hell?
 
Who are they?
 
Maybe each of them stayed on a different level, that’s why this ‘Hae’ guy, who’s now standing beside me pushed all 13 button just now.
 
But wait, did he just said I’m a pabbo stalker who didn’t know who he is?
 
“This guy is sure idiot. How could I stalk him if I don’t even know who he is.” I mumbled to myself.
 
But I guessed someone heard me when suddenly a blonde guy in front of me turned back and asked me,
 
“You don’t know who Donghae is?”
 
I shook my head.
 
“OMMO! Don’t tell me you don’t know us too? Thirteen of us?” He sounds exactly like an ajumma you know.
 
“No, I don’t” I answered him innocently.
 
“What?!!!!”
 
Now almost all of the guys are trying to make me deaf because they were shouting just now.
 
What’s soo shocking that I don’t know them?
 
Erggh, a whole bunch of weird guys.
 
Hana, dul, set. Uri neun Super Juni-…”
 
“OR yo!!!”
 
The blonde guy said something bout themselves and the others continued with the ‘OR yo’ part.
 
And right know eleven palms are right in front of my face.
 
Plus a V-sign from another blonde haired guy.
 
The so-called ‘Donghae’ beside me didn’t make the same gesture.
 
Huh, what an arrogant guy. I said to myself.
 
Who is Super Juni-OR by the way?
 
Maybe a group of cleaner for this apartment?
 
Whoaa, even cleaners can wear very stylish clothes huh?
 
“Annyeong Hasaeyo, Eun Hye imnida”. I introduced myself.
 
I should get friendly with them since they’ll clean the building I’m living in, ryte?
 
Suddenly my phone rang, I looked down to see who’s the caller.
 
Junhyung?
 
I glanced at the screen that indicates we just on the first level.
 
“Who the hell pushed all the buttons?” Someone who has a very manly voice said in angry.
 
I looked at the thing called Donghae and said “Pabbo” to him without making any sound.
 
He rolled his eyes.
 
Tsch, this pabbo guy, does he thinks he looks good rolling his eyes like that?
 
I guessed I have to answer the call since some of the guys are now turning their head, looking at me.
 
 

DONGHAE'S POV

Eun Hye.
 
Really nice name.
 
The pronounciation is just the same as EunHae.
 
But, for real, how dare she said me pabbo?
 
I rolled my eyes.
 
“Hello, Junhyung!” She answered her phone.
 
“I’m now on the elevator, with 13 other guys. Could you please call me back in 10 minutes?”
 
“No, no. Not bad people. Some cleaners I guess.” Siwon and Kibum are laughing ryte now.
 
“Ok, ok. 10 minutes Junhyung! Bye”
 
I don’t have any idea what she’s talking about, since she spoke English you know.
 
Maybe she didn’t want us to eavesdrop her conversation.
 
But why did Siwon and Kibum laughed just now?
 
“You spoke English Eun Hye-shii?” Kibum asked her.
 
I think Kibum just asked bout her language.
 
“Yes, I am. Why?”
 
She said yes! Yes! Hey, I know what ‘YES’ means ok.
 
I’m not that stupid. She admitted that she speaks in English I guess.
 
“Well, we are not cleaners Eun Hye-shii. We are an idol group called Super Junior.” Siwon said.
 
I just get the idol group and Super Junior part.
 
What are they talking about?
 
“Oh, I’m truly sorry, I just comeback here from USA, that’s why I didn’t know who Super Junior are.” She said.
 
What is the relation between Super Junior and USA?
 
Did she just invite Super Junior to perform in USA?
 
“Oh, I see. that’s why you didn’t know us. But to think us as a cleaners is a bit weird you know.” Siwon said.
 
Heey, I didn’t pushed all the button to let her talks to Siwon and Kibum!!
 
Why did they sound soo friendly with each other?
 
“Haha, I’m sorry. It’s just I have no idea who is Super Junior. Now I understand why this idiot over here kept on insisting that I’m stalking him. But still, how could I stalk him if he DID knew that I didn’t know who he is ryte?. ” She replied.
 
And now three of them are laughing happily.
 
Hey!!! What’s soooo funny here?
 
“Yeah, he IS stupid sometimes. So, do not mind him ok!” Kibum said with his fluent English.
 
“Hey, don’t say anything bad about us at her! What did you three talked about?”
 
Good question Heechul hyung!
 
That’s what I wanted to ask.
 
“Nothin Heechul hyung, we’ll tell you at the dorm later ok?” Siwon said in Korean.
 
Finally!
 
Three minutes ago, I felt like I’m not at my own country since three of them kept on chatting in British’s language.
 
“Neh, it’s really nothing Heechul-shii, we just chatting bout something funny.” She joined in the conversation too.
 
Why did this girl are so friendly with other members, but get soo cocky with me?
 
Ting!
 
I lookep up, we are now on the 13th floor.
 
Some of our members have walked out from the elevator.
 
I glanced at the girl.
 
I wanted to say something to her.
 
But I don’t know what to say!
 
Ahh, forget it!
 
I just walked out from the elevator, put my right arm around Hyuk’s shoulder and walk beside him.
 
Chamsimanyeo!
 
I thought I’m the last person that walked out from the elevator?
 
Why did I heard footsteps behind me?
 
I turned around.
 
The girl!
 
She’s following us?
 
I knew it! She’s just pretending that she didn’t know us!
 
Waah, she really has guts you know!
 
“WHY DID YOU FOLLOW US?!!GO BACK TO YOUR HOME STUPID FANGIRL!” I yelled at her.
 
“I AM! THIS IS MY HOME IDIOT!” She yelled back while her finger pinpointed to a door in front of her.
 
She’s now punching the code hard and the door suddenly opened after a ‘beep beep’ sound appeared.
 
She rolled her eyes, making a jerk face towards me.
 
“Waaah, Eun Hye-shii, you really did live here?” Hyuk sounds excited.
 
“Yup, I just moved in 4 days ago.” She said.
 
“Jeongmallo? Waaah, it’s great, our dorm is at the end of this level. There!” Hyuk pointed his finger to where our dorm is while jumping up and down showing how excited he is.
 
He is really a MONKEY you know.
 
“We are neighbours then Eun Hye-shii. Let’s be friend with each other. I’m Kibum. Maybe you could visit us one fine day?” Kibum introduced himself and what? Inviting her to come over?
 
Don’t tell me he’s falling for this girl?
 
“Oh, nice to meet you new neighbour, Kibum-shii. I will, but please tell me he doesn’t live there too, or else, I’m not going. NEVER!” She replied with her eyes on my good looking face.
 
“Haha, he IS Eun Hye-shii. Nevermind, I’ll be the one who’ll visit you one day. Are you okay with that?” This guy is sure fast.
 
“Hey, don’t think I’m gonna let you enter our dorm okay? I wouldn’t let our pure dorm become dirty with your presence.” I told her sarcastically.
 
“Me, myself don’t want to, so, don’t worry. But wait, I doubt whether the dorm IS REALLY pure if someone like you living in there. And Kibum-shii, you can come anytime, but not now. Because I’m staying alone.”
 
How could her tone just turned from sarcastic to really soft when she’s talking to Kibum?
 
“Araso, Eun Hye-shii. See you later.” Kibum sounds like a flirtiest guy I’ve ever met.
 
“Neh, goodbye!” She waved at Kibum and Hyuk and closed the door.
 
Hyuk waved back with a very cheeky smile.
 
Me? Me?
 
She didn’t wave to me?
 
Hey, didn’t she know that every single girl in Seoul are dying to wave their hands at me?
 
“Hae, she’s pretty, don’t you think so? Neomu yeppo!” Hyuk said.
 
“She’s mine Hyukkie. Get off your eyes over her.” I told him.
 
No, no, I didn’t mean that I want her.
 
Just that I don’t want her to get closed with any members especially Hyuk.
 
Who knows if she is really a stalker?
 
“Awwwh, you like her? Arasso, I won’t look at her” Hyuk patted my back.
 
“No, I’m not. I just think I wanna teach her something because of her cockiness towards me.”
 
“I see, but remember. Don’t get too rough ok, we are idols!”
 
I just nodded and walked to our dorm with Hyuk’s arm clinging on mine.
 
 

KIBUM'S POV

Eun Hye.
 
The girl is pretty, as pretty as her name.
 
Do I have a chance?
 
Wait, I should be friends with her, not trying to woo her.
 
Wake up Kibum, wake up!
 
I slapped my own face.
 
“What are you doing hyung? Are you crazy?”
 
Aissh, this guy’s tounge is really sharp.
 
Yeap, the devil maknae of course!
 
“Nothing” I shook my head.
 
He just smirked.
 
Bout Eun Hye, I think there are something bout her and Donghae hyung.
 
Something like chemistry.
 
I’ll figure it out later.
 
For now, let’s dig in!
 
 
 
EUNHYUK'S POV
 
I looked around the dorm.
 
Ryeowook is now cleaning the table, Teuk hyung helps him cleaning by taking all the plates to the kitchen.
 
Hangeng hyung is washing the dishes, with the help of Kyuhyun.
 
After being forced of course! That evil maknae really hates doing chores!
 
Kangin hyung, Shindong hyung are now lying on the floor, punching each other’s full stomach.
 
Maybe they thought of each other’s stomach as punching bag, and get some exercise after eat.
 
But really, do people who are full, exercise while lying on the floor?
 
I don’t have answer for that.
 
The living room looks EXTREMELY MESSY!!
 
With shirts and pants everywhere.
 
With the couch that suddenly placed in the middle of the hallway.
 
With pieces of tissues all over the floor.
 
Guess who did that?
 
Heechul hyung!
 
I think he’s drunk, that’s why he keeps on tearing the tissues at throwing it in the air and shouting excitedly “There’s snow guys, snow!!”
 
No one one heard him though, everyone is sooo busy with their own activities.
 
I looked at Sungmin hyung. He is laughing crazily right now.
 
I guessed he got ticklish because Yesung hyung is rubbing Sungmin’s hyung upper lips wildly right now.
 
Erk, lucky I’m not the one who being touched by him today.
 
And weirdly, Siwon is right now running crazily trying to catch Heebum, Heechul’s hyung cat!
 
What the hell is he doing? Chasing a cat?
 
Yess, guys. Yes~…..
 
Your COOL and MACHO Siwon turns into a crazy cat chaser ryte now.
 
Maybe I should snap this and post it on my twitter?
 
Waah, Siwon's reputation might go down you know! xD
 
And now, tell me, when will SUPER JUNIOR’s dorm get a minute of peace?
 
I just asked for a minute. Not even a day.
 
But….
 
NEVER I guessed.
 
This dorm will be in disaster for like forever!
 
YES, THIS IS SUPER JUNIOR’S DORM, guys!
 
This is my hell and this is my heaven :] 
 
*******************************************************************************************************
 
Finished!
Did I just wrote on the last chapter that this chap will get more better?
I guess, this chap is even more bad then the fourth chapter.
So, I'm really sorry if all of you didn't like this chap.
I'll try harder next time! :]
 
Comment reply:
 
RoseYoung: I wonder why, don't be too sad okiee!!~ :] Who's your fav other than Sungmin? And thank you very much! Im really touched you like my story *bow*
 
I think I only have 1 reader, cause only one commented ;'[
 
 
Actual chap written on 23rd May 2010.