21; What's wrong with marines nowadays?

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

 

NAM JU’S POV

 

I’m really tired.

After buying foods for the 6 starving so called idols, Eunhyuk asked us to eat at their dorm together with Eeteuk, Donghae, Kibum, Heechul, Kyuhyun and him.

I swear if we had no class today I really don’t mind to hang with them, but today is freaking exhausting for me. Besides, the monkey kept on pissing me off. I really don’t have the heart to stay at the zoo for an hour or two.

Ready to reject Eunhyuk’s invitation, something popped out in my mind.

This would be a perfect opportunity for Kyuhyun to start his mission.

“Okay, Eun Hye nodded. Come in!” The monkey pulled me in.

Seriously? Eun Hye agreed to eat here?

I gave her a look.

“No, I don’t. I just shrugged.” She said innocently.

I knew it, it’s the monkey who’s making up the story.

“Arasso, in case you forgot something, let me remind you that Lee Donghae is here too.” I said.

Heh, seriously, this could be REALLY fun you know. I wonder what’ll happen later.

I walked in saying Hi to Kibum who’s relaxing on the couch and plopped down beside him.

Oh, Eun Hye’s still not here.

“Don’t even dare to run away!” I yelled.

For God’s sake, she’s my cousin, I know her well to predict what’s her action after I said something bout Donghae just now.

She came in with I-really-can’t-get-away-from-you look.

Heheh, of course you can’t. Eun Hye-ah, this cousin of yours, really love tormenting people. Kekeke.

She walked and sits beside me.

“How come the super busy Kim Kibum also got a day off today?” I lifted my eyebrows, looking at Kibum.

“Hahah, I’m still a human that needs a rest ya know. I just asked the manager hyung to exclude me from any schedule today.” He said.

Indeed, he looks restless. I wonder what he’s been doing nowadays because he is one of the members that always busy but nothing had come out from his busy-ness. What makes him soooo busy then?

I just shrugged. Not my problem. As long as he contributes something to the group, it’ll be good.

“Ohhh, you’re here girls. Care to eat with us?” Leader Eeteuk come out from a room with a towel on his hair.

“Yeahhh, we’re here to eat with you guys, Eunhyuk and Nam Ju forced me to.” Eun Hye replied.

I shot a glared to her. She just grinned.

“Awwwh, you’re forced to come here? For you, we are no fun huh?” Eeteuk pouted.

Take a note; A 27 year old idol could be really cute when he’s pouting.

“Hahah, hyung, I don’t think your pouts can buy this girl.” Kibum said, pointing at Eun Hye.

“Yaaah, you’re meanie Kibum-ah. Aniyo Eeteuk-shii, it’s just I’m too tired, that’s why I prefer to eat at home.” She explained.

“Ahha, I see. Well, I promise you would have fun here. Come, let’s eat.” He walked to the dine table.

Eun Hye, Kibum and I dragged our tired body following Eeteuk.

Not even a minute after we sat, Eunhyuk come out from his room with Donghae linking arms.

He greeted us informally. I see Eun Hye and him have decided to speak informally with each other now.

He asked Eun Hye about our first day in college.

“Talking bout first day, why don’t you tell me today is your first day in college Nam Ju-ah?” The monkey asked me, nudging my side.

“Give me buckets of reason why should I tell you?” I cocked my eyebrows.

“Why couldn’t you tell me if Eun Hye could tell Donghae?” He started to pout.

If you think you can make me weak with that pout, yeah, you’re right. I am.

Ghaah, don’t act cute with me you monkeeeeeeeeeeeey. That’s my weakest point!

“Because I’m not Eun Hye and you’re not Donghae. Simple isn’t it?” I replied back.

“You’re meanie, do you know that?” Still pouting he is.

“Oh, really? I don’t know that.” I teased.

“Fine, don’t talk to me. I’m sulking.” He said, moving his chair a bit far from mine.

Like I care.

“Okayyy.” I said.

Just then, Kyuhyun came out.

He sat beside Eun Hye, means, in front of me.

I realized he is a bit uncomfortable with Heechul who kept on pushing him towards Eun Hye.

Kekkeke, seriously, I agreed with Eeteuk, this would be definitely fun.

Kyuhyun looked at me, begging for some help with his eyes.

I just winked playfully.

He rolled his eyes and said, “You are no use!”

I just laughed. “Waegurae chingu? May I help you?” I asked him.

“Ohhh, nothing chingu, I thought the idea of you guys eating here together with us is really bad since I’ve no mood to see your annoying face.” He stucked his tongue out but keep it in back after Eunhyuk glared at him.

Aaaawwwh, cute monkey defending me.

I look at him, but he’s looking away.

Still in sulking mood I guess. Later. I’ll deal with him later.

At this moment, teasing Kyuhyun is the most important thing I should do.

“Omo, my face is annoying huh? I know, you hate seeing my face. You just want to see Eun Hye because you have slight crush on her, right?” I teased.

Donghae who’s drinking his coke choked badly.

 Kyuhyun gave me do-you-want-to-die look.

 Heechul secretely gave me a ‘good’ sign with his thumb.

 Eun Hye looks, I don’t know, scared maybe.

Eeteuk and Kibum already laughing loudly.

Only the sulking monkey didn’t give any response.

“Y- yo- you have a crush on Eun Hye Kyu-ah?” Donghae asked.

“N- no , hyung! I mean, not yet, we are the same age right? Who knows I might have some interest in her later. Got problem with that hyung?” He said.

“A- an- ani, it’s not my problem if you have a crush on Eun Hye.” Donghae stuttered.

Aigoo, why is it soo hard to admit that you like her Donghae-ah. But I guess, since Kyuhyun had been a bit braver, this would be MORE fun.

“Good then.” He smirked.

“You’re kidding me right?” Eun Hye looked at him.

“Naaah, I’m not. Who can predict the future? If you guys always come here, I might fall for you, or with Nam Ju. Right chingu?” Kyuhyun winked at me.

I felt Eunhyuk besides me moves uncomfortably. He cleared his throat.

I look at him, but still, he refuse to look at me.

I just shrugged. What’s his problem?

“Yeaaaah, I’m sure you’ll fall for Eun Hye. Me and you is just TOO impossible because we ‘LOVE’ each other too much as a friend, right chingu?” I winked back at him.

He scoffed. Heh, I’m more evil than you, take that in your mind.

“Seriously, what’s with me being the topic of discussion here?” Eun Hye asked a bit annoyed.

“Nothing, we’re just fooling around. Don’t take heart chingu-ah.” Kyuhyun patted her back.

She shoved Kyuhyun’s hand and get up. Walking to the kitchen to wash her dish.

“Just put the plate there Eun Hye-ah, today is Kyuhyun’s turn to do the dishes.” Eeteuk shouted.

She comes back to us with a smile plastered on her face. She patted Kyuhyun’s back “Thanks for the good work.” She said and skipped happily to the living.

Kyuhyun looks pissed. But still replied her in a flirty manner “Anything for you chingu!”

 I took a peek on Donghae. He just ate his burger slowly, I’m sure everyone could notice he’s mood suddenly falling down.

“Yah, what’s with you? Moody out of sudden?” I poked him.

“I’m done.” He gets up, put his plate in the sink and walked to his room.

Where's his manner? I'm talking to you stinky fish!

“Me too.” Eunhyuk too, put his plate at the sink. He then joined Eun Hye at the living.

Seriously, why is it all the marines become moody today?

Suddenly, I saw Kyuhyun’s naughty eyes glimmering at me.

 Oh no, I could feel something bad gonna happen.

“Nam Ju-ah, since we ‘LOVE’ each other too much as a friend, I’m sure you wouldn’t refuse to wash the dishes with me right?” He said evilly.

Now I took back my words, Cho Kyuhyun is the most evil person in this zoo.

Seriously, why is it every time I come here, I’ll end up washing the dishes?

Grrrr.

 

EUNHYUK’S POV

 

This girl.

She really doesn’t care to coax me huh?

What a cold hearted girl.

I’m not really mad at her, I’m just testing her. I want to see, will she try to console me if I acted hurt.

But nope, she doesn’t even bother to look at me.

This make me wanna sulk for real.

Aisssy, why am I desperate for her attention?

I look at her who’s now splashing water to Kyuhyun at the sink.

I realized something not long time ago, she treats everybody normally, but when it comes to me, she’ll try to ignore or annoyed with me whenever she can. Why is it like that Nam Ju-ah.

I glanced at the sink one more time. They are washing the dish playfully. She keeps on poking Kyu. Pissing him off.  But still smile plastered on Kyu’s face.

What’s this uncomfortable feeling in my heart?

Indigestion? Yess, must be indigestion. I’ll ask Hae to poke my finger with needle after this.

“What’s wrong Hyuk? You look like a 5 year old boy who got jealous of his newborn brother.” Eun Hye glanced at me while playing Mario on Kyu’s PC.

NOT MARIO AGAIN.

I don’t know what so fun with Mario that makes every time this girl comes here, he’ll terrorize Kyu’s PC just to play that stupid jumpy game.

“Me? 5 year old boy? Do I look that young?” I asked her.

“Hahah, seriously I would believe if people said you’re 18 Hyuk-ah.” She replied.

“Really? Why?”

“It’s because, you don’t act like a 24 year old guy at all. But I love it when you acted childish.” She said, still concentrating on firing a turtle on the PC.

“It’s not from you whom I need the love. Someone might think my childish side is annoying.” I mumbled to myself.

“She’s not. She found you cute too. Trust me.” Eun Hye said.

OMO, she heard me?

Wargggh, I need a mask right now. SHAME!

♪Itjanha jogeum aju jogeum na sujupjiman neon molla sokeun taeyangboda tteugeoweo nae mam jom arajweo…..♪

Where’s that song come from? I search around and found a handphone.

♪…TV show-e na oneun girl deureun mudae-eseo bichi nandedo neon eonjena nunbushyeo, naega michyeo michyeo baby… ♪

“Aaaah, that’s Nam Ju’s phone, could you pick it up. I’m busy.” Eun Hye said.

Yeah, you ARE busy. Tsch.

♪…Saranghandan neoui mare sesangeuk da gajin nan You & I, You're so fine neo gateun saram isseulkka… ♪

She used my line as her ringtone? Now tell me what’s this warm feeling inside my heart.

“Yeboseyo?” I picked up the phone.

“Hello, Nam Ju? What’s wrong with your voice dear?” A guy. A guy is on the line and he called Nam Ju dear.

He’s speaking in Engish, but I’m not that stupid to not know what dear means.

The warm feelings disappeared in no time.

“A- ani, this is not Nam Ju. Wait, I’ll call her.” I spoke.

“Ahhh, arasso. I’ll wait. Komawo-yo!” He said.

I walked to the kitchen and passed the phone to Nam Ju.

She gave me a look.

“Someone’s on the line.” I said.

“You touch my phone?” She grabbed it and put it on her ear.

“Yaaah, it’s not my fault when you left your phone anywhere you like and you’re fooling around with other guy when your boyfriend calls you! Saying thank you is not a crime you know!” I yelled a bit at her.

She looks shock. “Thanks.” She muttered and walks out from our dorm.

Aish!

I really have no attention to yell at her, but she’s stepping on my patient.

“Hyung, jealous aren’t you? Maybe we should cast a fake lover for Nam Ju too.” Kyu giggled and went to the living room.

That bastard.

I’m not jealous pabbo!

I follow him to the living.

Kyuhyun is trying to force Eun Hye to get up from the chair she sat.

I bet he wants his PC back.

I sat on the couch, flipping the remote, searching for any good program I could watch.

Suddenly someone plopped in besides me. Donghae sat, looking at Eun Hye and Kyuhyun’s ‘love fight.’

I just patted his back. I’m sorry Hae-ah, I’m not in a condition to help you.

After 2 minutes, Nam Ju came back.

Yeaaah, I counted it. I know I look PATHETIC.

She walked to Eun Hye, not even glancing at me.

“Hye-ah, Junhyung was searching for you. He said he called you for few times but no one answers.” She said.

Hearing a guy’s name, Donghae peeked at them.

“Omo, I left my phone in your car Ju-ah!” Eun Hye looks panicked.

Is Junhyung actually HER boyfriend?

“Junhyung?” Kyu asked.

Jinja komawo Kyu-ah. I need to know that too.

“He’s our bestfriend back in USA. Not my boyfriend like someone accused!” She glared at me.

Ouch, that’s scary.

“I’m out from here!” She grabbed her bag and files and stomped out.

“I need to get my phone.” Eun Hye said.

“Let me – “

“Let me walk you there.” Kyuhyun cut Hae’s word.

Eun Hye just nodded and they walked out together.

Seems like Kyu has started his act.

Donghae looks down.

“Are you okay Hae?” I asked him.

“I’m okay. Don’t worry.” He said and watched the television.

Donghae is okay, but I’m not.

What should I do with CHA NAM JU?

Console her? Ask for her forgiveness? Or just let her be? 

*****************************************

I changed their bestfriend's name to Junhyung because I'm crazy bout him right now. Kekeke.

 

 

Comment replies:
 
kiss_xander23: My fav is Kiseoppie ^^ Okay, did I recovered Kyu from being bullied by others now? He's back to his devil side :DD
 
aquii96: Do I make it so harsh towards Kyu? Keke. I wonder the same, I don;t knwo if I should make him like Eun Hye or not T.T Thanks. Happy you ike it ^^
 
isarangylil: LOVE TRIANGLE. Then I must have very hard to make him look strong if Eun Hye doesn't choose him. Keke.
 
junHaeFishy: I'm sorry I made you wait for like forever. *bow Ohhh, I'm really confused whether I should make the love triangle or not.
 
Michiyi: INDEED he is. As expected, the magnae. Hihi.
 
23rd November 2010